Chapter 21

Ava POV

"What are we doing today?" I asked Cam, sipping my coffee. We didn't have Magcon today, so I didn't know what we were doing. He smiled.

"We don't have anything to do during the day, but tonight we have a super fancy celebration for Shawn to go to. So if you don't have anything to wear, you might want to go shopping. It's gonna be really fancy." He said. I nodded.

"I'll go with Mahogany then."

"What are you doing with Mahogany?" Mahogany asked, sitting down with us. I smiled.

"Do you want to go shopping?" "

That's right, we have Shawn's party. Totally! God knows I don't have anything to wear." She said with a laugh. I laughed along and took another sip of my coffee.

"So what happened with you and Nash last night? He came back into the room all confused." Cameron asked. I rolled my eyes.

"The asshole doesn't know how to knock. He just frickin barged in when I was getting changed. I was only in a bra and underwear." I said. Cameron smirked and I glared at him.

"What?" I snapped. He smirked wider.

"Nothing, I was just imagining it." He said. I went to slap him playfully as he laughed, getting up. Gilinsky came and sat down with me and Mahogany, grinning.

"Morning, ladies." He said. I smiled.

"What's up, Gilinsky?"

"Nothing much, just trying to get Shawn to relax. It's the first time he's performing "Treat you better" live, so he is freaking out." I smiled.

"He'll do great." Mahogany choked on her hot chocolate and I looked at her with concern.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"LET'S SEE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!" She screamed. I gasped and jumped out of my seat.

"OH MY GOD YES!" I screamed. She grinned.

"Go get ready I'll meet you in the lobby at twelve." She said as we both stood up. We ran our separate ways and I ran into my room. I quickly took a shower and blow dried my hair which is now back to normal, leaving it in its natural messy waves.

I searched through my closet for something to wear, I picked out a grey shirt, black pants and a red, white and blue flannel.

-

I grabbed my phone and my wallet, heading to the movie theater with Mahogany. ­ I turned around with the popcorn, bumping into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" I said. He looked down at me and rolled his eyes as I immediately recognized his face.

"What the hell are you doing here, Nash?" I snapped. He rolled his eyes again.

"I'm here with my friend Kara." He said, motioning to a beautiful girl standing next to him. She smiled. "Hi." I couldn't help but smile back.

"Hey! How'd you get stuck with Nash?" I asked. She laughed as Nash glared at me, wrapping his arm around Kara and heading into the theater. I rolled my eyes as Mahogany came out of the bathroom with a smile.

"Ready?" She asked excitedly. I nodded quickly, running to the theater. I found my seat and groaned as I saw who I was seated next to.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I said. He groaned, throwing his head back.

"Is this a joke?" He groaned, rubbing his hands on his face.

"Mahogany, switch spots with me." I said. She shook her head.