Chapter 16

Nash POV

She pulled away, smiling. As I took in her appearance, her perfect smile, her gorgeous eyes, her messy hair, her relaxed outfit, I wanted to kiss her again.

So I did.

I grabbed her slightly rougher this time, pulling her into me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me back. This was nothing like the dream I had. The feelings she gave me were unreal, and I don't think I could have pulled away if I wanted to. I stood up on the roof, pulling her off of the ledge and toward the entrance. We didn't break the kiss as we headed down the stairs and to my room. I continued to kiss her, pressing her back to my door as I hurried to get it open. I finally got the door opened and she backed up, immediately laughing and resting her forehead on mine. I looked at her confused, a grin on my face nonetheless.

"Nash, that's disgusting." She said, looking down. I laughed as I saw her foot on an old piece of pizza on our floor. I let go of her as she took her shoes off, looking around with a smile.

"Have you cleaned since we got here?" She asked. I grin and shook my head as she smiled, leaning back into me and connecting our lips. I smiled into the kiss.

"Let's go to my room, who know what else we will find in here." I nodded as I picked her up and her shoes carrying her across the room. Once we got into the hallway I set her down and she took her shoes. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me with a smile. I grinned and squeezed her hand.

This was really happening.

It wasn't a dream.

It was all real.

I kissed Ava.

Ava kissed me.

Holy shit.

We arrived at her room and she smiled, pulling me in after her. I smiled, looking down at her and closing the door and lifting her onto the bed. I smiled into the kiss and she followed my actions, eventually leaning her forehead against mine because she was smiling too wide to kiss me. As soon as I heard the doorknob jingle, I sat up abruptly. But it was too late, Cam had wide eyes as his hand flew to his mouth. Ava sat up quickly.

"Hey Cam." I said awkwardly. His hand was removed from his mouth, revealing a massive grin.

"Looks like Nash finally grew some balls." He said. I ran a hand through my hair.

"Could you just leave for a minute, bro?" I asked. He smirked and nodded, leaving quickly.

"You know he's listening, right?" Ava asked. I laughed and nodded.

"I know."

"So..." She said with a shy smile. I grinned.

"I, um, I­" I said, clearing my throat.

"Spit it out!" Cameron called from the other side of the door. Ava laughed quietly and I grinned.

"I like you, Ava. A lot." I said. She grinned.

"Really?" I nodded. "Since when?" She asked.

"Um, the­ the first week we went to Magcon." I admitted. "I sound so pathetic." I said, shaking my head with a slight laugh. Her eyes widened.

"You're joking, right?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Um, no?"

"Well things would've been a whole lot different if you would've told me then. That's when I started to like you." She said.

"What about-­"

"Matt was so I could get over you." She said, cutting me off. I grinned.

"So you like me?" She grinned in return, her dimples pressing deeply into her cheeks.

"I like you."

"Well then, Ava Jacobson," I said, regaining my confidence with a sheepish grin, "will you be my girl?" I asked, trying not to laugh. She laughed slightly and nodded.

"That was literally the cutest thing I've heard, ever." I laughed.

"I figured making her laugh was the best way to go." I said. She smiled as I connected our hands. Cam grinned.

"Now I know what it feels like to fangirl." He said. Ava and I laughed and I turned to her with a grin.

"What?" She asked.

"You're so adorable." She blushed deeply and I chuckled, pulling her into my chest. Cameron laughed.

"You two are adorable." ­

-

Ava Jacobson

"Tell them now!" Cameron insisted. Nash reached over and grabbed my hand as the group screamed instantly, crowding around us. I wished Cat and Tori were there, they would be so excited when I got home.

"Hashtag Nava!" Matt screamed. I laughed as Mahogany gave me in a massive hug. Johnson smirked and walked over to me, holding open his arms.

"Awe." He said. I blushed as I hugged him.

"Finally." Matt walked over to Nash and put a finger on his chest.

"Don't be stupid and hurt her." Nash glanced at me and grinned.

"I won't." I grinned as Gilinsky pulled me into a hug.

"Finally!" He yelled. I laughed and hugged him back as he lifted me off the ground.

"Well, Ava Jacobson, looks like you've got yourself a boyfriend." He said with a smirk. I blushed.

"If I'm being completely honest, I thought you'd go for Gilinsky." Jack heard this, turning and smirking, shooting me a wink. I laughed and shook my head.

"Nope. I'm more of a southern kinda girl." I said. He laughed.

"So when you said I was the third cutest guy here the first day we met, I'm assuming Nash was first?" He asked. I nodded.

"Those eyes..." I said, grinning at Nash. He winked and I laughed.

"But you and Gilinsky were tied for second." I whispered to Matt with a smirk. He grinned.

"Yes!" He cheered. Everyone looked confused but eventually shook it off.

"Buy guys!" I yelled as they all boarded their flights.

"North Carolina!" The flight attendant called. I smiled and squeezed Nash's hand.

"Let's go home, princess."