Chapter 12

I woke up wrapped in a pair of strong arms, and I felt comfortable. I didn't want to wake the person, so I attempted to turn my head silently to see who was lying next to me. I began to turn as the arms turned me around gently to face them. I couldn't help but smile at the familiar grin.

"Morning, princess." I smiled.

"Morning, Nashty." I whispered. He smiled and rested his head back on the bed, not breaking my eye contact.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked quietly. I exhaled deeply.

"Great. I was tired."

"Me too." He said. I smiled at him, noticing how his hair was completely out of place and disheveled and I giggled, running a hand through it.

"Your hair's a little messy." I said. He grinned.

"We can't all wake up as perfect as you, princess." I blushed and smiled, shaking my head slightly.

"Very funny. My hair's always a mess." He shrugged gently.

"It's natural. Most girls don't leave themselves completely natural. I love it." He said. I blushed deeper and his smile grew. "I also love it when you blush." He said. I shook my head, shoving him gently.

"Shut up, you're not supposed to point that out." I said. He grinned.

"Why not?"

"It's embarrassing.

"It's adorable."

"I don't want to be adorable. I want to be.. Irresistible " He smirked, leaning closer to me.

"You're incredibly Irresistible. You're also extremely beautiful and very adorable." He said. I grinned as I blushed deeper again. He smiled.

"Are you excited for the last day?" He asked. I nodded quickly.

"Very."

"Speaking of the last day..." He began with a smirk. "What are you going to do about Matt?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"Come on, ask him out!" He said. I smiled halfheartedly. If there was any time to get over Nash, it was now, right?

"Okay." I whispered. "I will." He grinned and nodded.

"Perfect." I gave him a half smile and rested my head back down into his chest, falling asleep quickly. ­

-

I woke up a few hours later, seeing that Cam was the only other one awake, sitting on Sky's bed on his phone. I tried to quietly get out of Nash's arms, unwrapping them from my body, but he just groaned and pulled me closer. Cam laughed quietly as I grabbed a pillow, replacing my spot in Nash's arms with a pillow. I stood up and stretched, walking to Cam carefully, attempting not to step on anyone sleeping on the floor. I sat down across from him and he smirked.

"Nash really likes you." He said. I rolled my eyes and blushed.

"Whatever"

"You can't tell me you don't see it". He said as if it was obvious.

"We're friends, Cam." He smirked.

"Whatever. You like Espinosa, right?" I nodded. In the past few days, I had gotten more comfortable with the group, so almost everyone except for Matt knew I liked him.

"You gonna do something about it?" He asked. I sighed.

"Yeah. I think I'm gonna ask him out today."

"The girl takes control, that's hot." He said. I laughed and rolled my eyes as he grinned. "No, but really, you don't have any feelings for Nash?" He asked. I shook my head.