Chapter 7

Once we finished breakfast, it started to get warmer outside, so I gave Nash his sweatshirt back, leaving me in my strapless dress.

"Mahogany's here!" Shawn burst out as we walked down the street. I glanced at him and saw that he was looking down at his phone.

"Let's head back, then!" Matt called. We all turned toward the hotel and began to walk. I was excited to meet Mahogany, I didn't want to be the only girl anymore. Well, minus Sky.

"How bad do I look?" I asked, turning to Matt. He smiled.

"You always look great. The bruise doesn't matter." He said. I blushed slightly and rubbed my hand over my jaw.

"Thanks, Matt." He smiled as we arrived at the hotel. We walked into the lobby as a beautiful girl with curly hair spun around.

"Boys!" She said, running forward to all of us. She hugged the boys and I stood in the back awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck. As she pulled away from them, she looked at me and smiled.

"And you're Ava." She said. I smiled.

"And you're Mahogany," I said with a nod. She laughed and hugged me spontaneously as I laughed, hugging her back.

"How are you liking all of this so far?" She asked. I grinned, glancing at Nash for a moment

"It's incredible, all of it's so much fun," I said honestly. She grinned.

"That's awesome. So what are we doing today?" She asked. I couldn't help but notice how nice she seemed, she was completely ignoring the bruise on my face.

"What do you want to do?" Taylor asked us. I shrugged, but thankfully Nash had an idea.

"Let's go somewhere safer. I don't want Ava getting hurt again, let's go to one of those private theaters." He said. I blushed slightly once he said he didn't want me getting hurt again, and I mentally scolded myself for it. Nash was just a friend if that. He was only the brother of the girl I was babysitting. Nothing more than that.

"What happened?" Mahogany asked.

"Some bitch punched her in the face," Nash said. I shifted my weight from one foot to the other, crossing my arms.

"Oh my god, why?" She asked. Nash glanced down at me with a small smirk, only making my blushing worse.

"She was wearing my sweatshirt." Mahogany raised an eyebrow.

"Which sweatshirt?" She asked, a hint of smugness in her voice. I bit my lip as Nash ran a hand through his hair, glancing at his shoes.

"His favorite sweatshirt," Gilinsky said with a smirk. I glared at him as Mahogany smirked.

"I ship it. Hashtag nava." She said with a grin. The boys laughed as I tried to shake it off, it didn't mean anything, she was joking.

Shut up, Mahogany. So do you guys want to go to the private theater?" Nash asked. Everyone agreed as Nash grinned.

"Awesome. I'll call a place to see if they have any open theaters." He said, walking to the hotel directory and pulling out his cell phone. Mahogany walked away from the boys, pulling me gently with her. I raised an eyebrow, silently questioning her.

"What's up with you and Grier?" She asked. I shook my head, forcing a small laugh.

"Nothing. We're friends." I said. Mahogany smirked.

"You might have the other boys fooled because they're oblivious, but I know when a girl likes a guy." She said. I shook my head.

"No, I really don't like him Mahogany."

"Ava, stop lying. It's not going to work." She sang. I sighed.

"I'm not lying." She looked at me for a moment with a smirk.

"Fine. When you figure out your feelings for him, I want to be the first to hear about it. But I could be wrong, I saw the vines of you and Matthew, too." She said. I blushed.

"That's just friends, too. Cam and Nash just pick the moments to make it look like there's something going on between us." She grinned.

"And the video with Gilinsky?" I groaned and shook my head.

"Friends!" I said. She laughed.

"Fine, fine. But promise me, if you start liking any of the boys, I'll be the first to know." She said. I was going to make her a promise when I had a feeling of deja vu. I remembered them that I had promised Nash the same thing. I bit my lip.

"What?" She asked.

"I already made that promise." She smirked.

"I bet it was to Nash." She said. I hung my head and nodded as she squealed.

"Oh my gosh, well that doesn't matter then. You can't tell Nash when you start liking him. I'll make you another deal. I want to be the first to know if you start having feelings for Nash. If you like any of the other boys, you can tell Nash first." She said. I grinned, knowing I was going to like Mahogany.

"Deal."

"Okay, so there's a private theater showing a movie down the street from us in about forty minutes. Sound good?" Nash asked, walking back over to us. We all smiled and nodded, agreeing to the plan.

"Alright, so the dude on the phone said that the theater is really cold right now because they're blasting the air conditioning because it's been so hot. So let's get changed into warmer clothes then we can go." He said. Everyone hurried to their rooms as I picked Sky up, dashing to our room.

Sky quickly picked out a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt as I pulled out black leggings and a burgundy sweater, then braided my hair. It was a little bit gross from lying in the hospital bed, so I had to do something. I quickly threw on my favorite white converse and grabbed my phone, smiling down at Sky.

"Ready?" I asked her. She just stared up at me.