Chapter 3

" About forty-five minutes". Someone in the front of the bus spoke softly. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, seeing Matt and I were the only two awake.

I smiled. " Hey". I whispered. He smiled.

" Hi, I hope I didn't wake you up." He said. I shook me

" The driver did". He nodded and smiled.

" Good. so are you excited for Magcon?"

"Yes! after seeing this bus I'm so pumped". He chuckled Softly.

"It's pretty cool. I think you'll like it."

"What do you guys do"?

" Um, we basically Go on stage and act like idiots. people love it"! I laughed and shook my head.

"It's probably because it's a group of insanely attractive guys," I said. I hung my head almost immediately after I said it.

Damn it, why can't I keep my mouth shut? I blushed and looked down as he smirked.

" Insanely attractive, huh?" He asked.

I recognized that voice. I smirked back and repeated what he said earlier. " She is cute, isn't she?" He blushed and looked up, putting his hands on his face.

" Fine." He said. I smiled and laughed as he took his hands off his face. " But that doesn't change the fact you called me insanely attractive".

" I called you all of you insanely attractive. Maybe your the ugliest one." I said. Matt gasped and put his hand over his heart as I smiled.

" Kidding, Kidding. You're the third cutest." He gasped again, his shocked expression soon turning into a smirk.

"Are you ticklish?" He asked. I pressed my back up against the couch.

" Matthew... " I warned as he got closer, smirking

" Matthew Espinosa don't tickle me".

" you said I'm the third cutest ".

" Out of ten guys that's a compliment!" he smirked and got closer.

" Matthew..." I warned again. He came close to me and started tickling my side as I giggled and screamed.

"Get off"! I demanded. He continued to tickle me as I laughed.

" Say I'm the most attractive!"

"Never"!

" Then I'll keep tickling you!"

I giggled until I couldn't breathe. "Fine! Fine! You're the most attractive guy here!" I squealed as he smirked, letting me go.

" Bitch I know." He said. I laughed and rolled my eyes, jumping slightly as both of our phones went off. We both looked at them to see twitter notifications.

Nash Grier: I ship it #Mava

@AvaJacobson @TheMattEspinosa

I clicked on the link under the tweet and rolled my eyes playfully at the picture of Matt tickling me, looking at Nash. " Jerk. Wait how'd you get my twitter?". I asked. He shrugged.

" I just looked you up and made sure it was by the picture. Did you like my tweet?" He asked with a smirk. I felt my face get hot as I looked back down at my phone, and shook my head.

" I'm going to get a really embarrassing picture of you and tweet it out to the whole world to see," I said. Matt smirked.

" Well, that wasn't a bad picture of you, it was adorable," Nash said. I blushed worse and stared at my phone.