Avengers Assemble (Age Of Ult...

By Liyah905

Nick Fury has a bad feeling about this mission surprisingly he finds someone who fits into the Avengers perfe... More

Intro
Chapter 1: Her name is Rose
Chapter 2: Hi..
Chapter 3: Party?
Chapter 4: Bunny?
Chapter 5: No.
Chapter 6: Backstory
Chapter 7: Safehouse
Chapter 8: You know
Chapter 9: Maybe
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: How?
Chapter 12: Cool
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Fixed Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Infinity War Sneak Peek

Chapter 17

83 1 0
By Liyah905

Rose POV
"Thank you Thor" I said he came at the perfect time.

"So this is your home?" I asked walking around admiring everything.

"This is my palace" he corrected.

Everything was so elegant and unique it was Gold and silver everywhere.

"My main team is out on a mission it could take them some time before they come back" Thor informed me and I nodded.

I followed him abruptly and he smiled.

"This is your room" Thor said.

I didn't even realize we stopped at a door. The bed had gold covers and the ledge looked straight out onto the ocean.

"Wow" I said breathlessly and Thor chuckled.

"I have a few things to do. You're welcome to join me" he said and I nodded.

I walked next to Thor and the other guards and warriors eyed me intensely.

"Her with Thor. Wonder who she had to get with to do that?" I heard a woman say this place is exactly like where I was before.

I tried not to think of Steve but it was hard and Silver he's gone. I wonder how Wanda is holding up that was her heart. I loved him dearly but he's gone I felt a tear fall and I quickly wiped it.  Thor put his hand on a machine and it copied his hand print and a door open.

"In here are very powerful monsters and people" he said and I looked around.

"World leaders, murders and then there's him" Thor said pointing at the different ones and they eyed me as well.

We walked up to the middle and it was a man that had black hair pushed back and it stopped on his upper back. He wore a green outfit and his cage was homey it had a bed, tea and bathroom.

"Hello Thor" he said turning around then he seen me.

"And friend" he said smirking Thor and I looked at each other and the guard went in the room and chained the man.

"Let me introduce myself I'm Loki. Thor's brother" he said.

  His hands were chained up I looked at Thor and he nodded. I went and shook Loki's hand.

"Sorry we had to meet under these conditions. Sorry but you are rather beautiful" he said and kissed my hand. I went back and sat next to Thor. He looked at me and smiled chuckling a bit.

"Why is she here?" He said and I looked at Thor and from the corner of my eye I could see Loki still staring at me.

"She's very powerful I can tell" Loki said and I looked at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Sweety I could tell-" he said and I cut him off.

"Rose. My name's Rose" I said and be nodded and smiled.

"Rose I could tell you were powerful since you first walked in. You have a special power and I can't wait to find out" he said rubbing his hands together.

"Loki" Thor's voice boomed and we both turned to Thor.

"This is her first day here. You will not get in her head what so ever and you will not see her powers in use" he boomed again and patted my back a little too hard and I felt my eyes turn purple they quickly went back to brown.

"Well that was quite interesting" Loki said looking at me and smiled once more.

"Oh I can't wait to see what she can do" he chuckled once more.

Thor was talking to Loki asking him about his living conditions and does he feel comfortable and informing him on minor problems through it all I felt Loki stare at me.

"This is a personal matter. Rose can you step out a moment?" Thor asked and I nodded leaving out the door.

"See you later Rose" Loki said smiling widely at me.

"Psst" I heard somebody say I looked around.

"Psst" I heard again and turned to see a man in a cage talking to me.

"Who are you?" He asked and I looked around.

"Yes I'm talking to you" he pointed at me.

"Who are you?" He asked again.

"I'm no one important sir. But carry on to what you were doing before" I said nicely and he smirked a little.

"Well no one its obvious you are new here so a word of advice make sure everything is locked in your room by 1am including yourself" he laughed again.

"They'll get you and spare no mercy" he said and laughed once more.

He had an eye patch perfect brown hair greased back and tan skin with and orange jumpsuit on. Soon Thor came out and we walked away and I looked back at the man once more and he smirked then Loki as he did the same.

"Thor" I said once we left the prison hold.

"Yes Rose" he said and looked at me as we kept walking.

"Something is going to happen tonight at 1am" I informed him and he chuckled.

"They only want to put words in your head. Trust me nothing is going to happen tonight" he said and looked as though he realized something.

"I have a gown for you. We're having a party tonight they'll be lots of food and drinks" he informed I nodded.

He gave me a tour of the rest of the palace and then walked me to my room. He closed the door and I walked in my room to see a beautiful silk blue gown laying on the bed with gold sandals. I walked in the bathroom and looked in the mirror my eyes started to water all I could think k about was Steve Steve Steve.

"I'm sorry Steve" I said and let more tears flow.

"I just can't go back. Not yet" I cried he doesn't know what they were going to do to me because of my powers.

I heard people talking saying they want to run some test on me. The test could possibly kill me I'm still early in my life I can't go like that without experiencing anything. I looked at myself in the mirror again and my eyes were purple as well as red because I've been crying I never cry.

My hair fell into different shades of purple first dark purple going into light purple almost a pink. I heard a knock at my door and quickly fixed myself and seen Thor with people behind him.

"Rose this is Sif" he introduced a woman with Brown hair that was twisted in the beginning wearing what I presume to be fighting attire with a few cuts on her and blue eyes.

"Fandral" a man with blonde hair blue eyes as well and a beard looking at me intensely.

"Hogun" he had jet black hair and looked built had brown eyes and stood next to Fandral.

"Finally Volstagg" Thor said patting him on the shoulder all the men laughed while Sif smirked. This man was heavy weight red beard and mustache that was tied like two ponytails.

"This is my team" Thor said and Fandral was the first to stick his band out.

"Nice to meet you" he said smiling.

"You too" I said and smiled back and he waited a moment before letting my hand go.

"I'd like to see what you can do" Sif said shaking my hand and smirking.

"Careful what you wish for" I said and Thor and I laughed.

Hogun shook my hand and smiled he doesn't talk much I guess. Finally Volstagg hugged me tightly picking me up off the ground.

"Nice to meet you" he said and everyone laughed while I was struggling to breathe from the tight hug.

"Very beautiful" Hogun said looking at me and I smiled.

"Thank you" and Fandral eyed him in a not so nice way.

"Well let's let Rose get ready and we'll meet her at the party" Thor said and ushered everyone away and then looked at me.

"You alright Rose?" He asked and I nodded.

"I just miss them" I said and he patted my shoulder.

"We'll all be reunited soon" he said and I smiled.

"I know. Thank you again Thor" I said.

"You're welcome. Now go get ready" he said and I closed my door.

I walked to the ledge and looked out at the sunset and showered before nightfall putting on the dress getting ready for the party. I have a pit feeling in my stomach that something bad is going to happen.

A/n
Boom!!! Longer chapter that y'all deserve with me updating late and ect. I am deeply sorry and hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 2.7K 77
So in this story, Y/N L/N has been Spider-Man for two years but all the villains and big bads could never have prepared Y/N for what's about to come...
245K 4.3K 26
Serena Ace is a doctor at SHIELD. She manages to keep her secret under wraps as she works at SHIELD. That is, until Loki decided to try to destroy th...
3K 101 12
Once a Black Widow now a SHIELD agent of sorts. Agent YLN's mission goes south quickly. Thankfully Director Fury sent in backup. What happens when Ag...
530K 15.8K 156
Adopted at a young age by Nicholas Fury, Y/N was raised as a Shield agent and was known to be one of the best. You were enhanced by Hydra before you...