Hey, Miss Me?

By bunnyykookie

Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Hav... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : First Day
Chapter 2 : Bangtan..Who?
Chapter 3 : Jungkook.
Chapter 4 : Flirty Boys
Chapter 5 : Sorry..
Chapter 6 : He smiled at me.
Chapter 7 : Strawberry Kiss?
Chapter 8 : "No healing kiss?"
Chapter 9 : You're My Savior
Chapter 9 (2) : I'm Your Savior
Chapter 10 : I will be there for you, always.
Chapter 11 : Hey, Miss Me?
Chapter 12 : Bunny babe?
Author's Note
Chapter 13 : Blanket Kick
Chapter 14 : Mystery Solved
Chapter 15 : I Really Like You
Chapter 16 : Appreciation for Park Jimin
Chapter 17 : Inferiority Complex?
Chapter 18 : I Love You..
Chapter 19 : Woah..
Author's Note
No. It's not an update.
Chapter 20 : Illegal age..
Chapter 21 : Why are you saying goodbye?
Chapter 22 : Promise me.
Chapter 23 : You're not going to leave me, aren't you?
Chapter 24 : Debut day.
Chapter 25 : If only..
Chapter 26 : Do You?
Chapter 28 : I can act well too.
Sorry, my precious readers!
Chapter 29 (1) : Expensive girl.
Chapter 29 (2) : Friends?
Chapter 29 (3) : 95z.
Chapter 29 (4) : Eldest members.
Chapter 30 : Eunkook?
Author's Note : Appreciation for my readers!
....

Chapter 27 : All of them vs the two of us.

2.6K 134 51
By bunnyykookie

I dedicated this chapter to haelianthus because half of this chapter was written by her ㅋㅋㅋ

9 months later.. Well easy to say, on 7 December 2015.

Jin P.O.V

"Sojung-ah~"

She turned her back facing me, making her long ponytail flew around before meeting her shoulder again.

"Oppa!" She piped before running towards me, simply hugging me around my waist.

I laughed as I hug her back. Lips easily pecked her forehead since she is about my height. "Aigoo, why are such a baby when you with me?"

She pouted as her hand softly pushing my chest. "I thought you wouldn't come," she whined as she moved away from me, now sitting on the couch.

I approached her, slowly sitting beside her. "It's your birthday why wouldn't I come?" I said resting my hand behind her.

"You sure busy with comeback. I'm okay, I'll understand," she said mouthful eating the cookies that I brought.

"No," I moved nearer her. Hand now around her shoulder. "I still need to come to celebrate this with you, even this might be too short for us to spend our time together, but," I cleared my throat, "well atleast we got that time," I sighed.

She flinched when I kissed her neck, giggling. "You sneaked out? Did Sejin-sshi know you're out?"

She nodded when I shook my head.

"What about your manager? You know how strict he is with you guys. Poor Eunha and Jungkook.." I said, remembering the past.

She frowned as I finished talking, "No, I sneaked out too. The girls will help me."

"When will you tell Bang PD-nim about us?"

I sighed but not annoyed. "I will tell him soon okay?" I said now resting my head to meet the headseat.

"It's hard meeting like this" she pouted her lips, cute.

I sat straight. "Well, don't blame it all on me. Your agency dont know about us too okay?" I voiced a little bit high as I felt like she was blaming all on me.

"Well that," she louden her voice, then her eyes softened when she saw my face was red, controlling the anger inside me. "Aww, are you mad? Okay, I'm sorry, oppa.." She scooted closer to me, hugging my arm.

I laughed, nodding as I kissed her cheek then playfully nipped at her ear.

She pushed my chest again.

"Em-em," she laced her fingers with mine. "I'm glad that you're here with me on my birthday.."

"I'm glad to celebrate mine with you too. Eventhough it's already past 3 days ago," I whispered, she smiled widely as she snuggled her head at my neck.

I chuckled, remembering the boy I caught sneaked out at the same time with me, "Well, at least I have reason if being asked for sneaking out."

"Hm? I don't get it," she pulled herself from me, asking with her blank face.

I snorted, "It's not just me who sneaking out at late night."

Her eyes widen looking at me. I wiggled my eyebrows.

---

"Stop! Jungkook, stop it!" she giggled, struggled pushing him while the boy still not stop kissing and snuggling with her neck. "Jeon Jungkook stop!"

Jungkook stopped, brought his body to apart from her for a while when her hands both on his chest. "Aw why?"

"I know we're gonna be legal soon but let's not do this too far, okay?" She said, grazing Jungkook's jawline with her thumb.

Jungkook whined. He scrunched his nose, lips parted voicing the whine. He however still on top of her as both his hand met the mattress weighting him to stay apart from her.

"But I never asked you to stop kissing me," she smirked at Jungkook. His whiny face instantly carved wide smile. He leaned down, kissing her. His hand slowly moved onto hers. He pinned both of her hands as he moved the kiss to her jawline before playing with her neck again

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! I said, don't do this!"

"I miss you Eunbi-ya.." he whispered between Eunha's lips as he pulled up his body again.

They both stared at each other.

"Who said you can called me Eunbi?" She furrowed her eyebrows at Jungkook.

"What? I've been called you Eunbi since we were 11."

"And I've already told you to call me Eunha."

"So?"

"So, call me Eunha!" She spat, irritated with Jungkook's stupid questions.

"Okay Eunha, I miss you so much and let me kiss you again," he leaned lower again nipping onto her skin. Had his hands moved to her skirt, he however stopped when his phone rang.

"Aish!" He said moving away from her and the bed, his right foot met the floor.

Eunha chuckled, fixing her dress.

"Don't laugh. You'll regret it" his original wide eyes turned even wide as he fake intimidate her.

"Ehem," Eunha cleared her throat. Hands on her lips, she playfully fear his intimidation.

"Yea Jiminnie hyung?"

"Yah where you two go?" Jimin yelled into the phone but his voice however whispering.

"Why, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked a bit confused on the hyung's voice sounds trembling.

"That GFriend's manager is here with Bang PD-nim, okay? Where is Jin hyung? Is he with you?"

"What? At this time? No, he of course with Sowon noona," his voice was shaking because of the nervousness he felt.

He took a glance at the girl who already stood up and on her way towards him.

Eunha tried to analyze through their conversation, putting her head on the boy's shoulder.

"Oh, Jimin? Who are you calling?" Bang PD-nim's voice behind the phone.

---

Present time.
At the market.

"Yah! SinB-ah!" Hoseok patted the girl's shoulder, his voice made the girls turned their backs around at him and Jin who was already looked nervous.

"Oh? Hoseok oppa!" She squealed excitedly, not realizing that she slipped the plastic bag containing eggs they've just bought earlier.

"The eggs!" Sowon panickly squeaked, lowering her tall figure to the ground, picking up the plastic bag that was already filled with the eggshells mixed with the yolks.

"Ahh.. My precious eggs.." She whimpered slowly.

Jin hid his smile by biting his inner cheeksbehind his white mask, looking at how cute the long haired girl whining over the broken eggs.

He squatted on the ground, "Here, take mine," he said as he handed the blue plastic bag to Sowon who was clueless with his actions.

Her face flushed in red when he smiled, snapping his fingers infront of her face to wake her up to reality.

The two beagles were stunned with their eldest members.

She stood up, picking up the bag from the ground. "Ah, no thanks Jin-sshi. I will buy it again. I mean, SinB will, right SinB?" She said, giving a tense glare at SinB who was hiding behind Hoseok's back.

"It's Hobie's money by the way. Let him treat SinB," he said nervously, rubbing the nape of his neck a couple of times.

Hoseok raised his eyebrow, pinting at himself, "Am I? But, youㅡ,"

"Yes, you are," he said, sending a glare at his dongsaeng.

Sowon smiled to herself, observing the man who she had been admired ever since she met him at the school before.

SinB nudged her elbow, "Just take it, unnie," she said slowly, trying to gain attention fron her older member who was busy looking at Jin with Hoseok bickering with each other.

Tucking her long hair behind her ear, "Wait till we get home. You're going to do all the dishes," she nagged. SinB scratching her head in annoyance.

"Yes, eomma. Geez, you two are just the same," SinB said, rolling her eyes at Sowon.

Hearing the two girls arguing with each other, Hoseok interupted, "I feel you, SinB," he chuckled when Jin automatically launched a punch on his arm.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

"Yah! You promised to wash all the dirty dishes today!" Sowon unnie squealed over SinB who was running into our room.

Yerin unnie and Umji covered their both ears, "What's with these two?" Yerin unnie asked irritatedly.

I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what happened between the two members.

The door bell rang, "I'll get it," Yuju said, pushing her chair behind. Me and the others helped Sowon unnie clean the table, putting the dishes in the sink, letting SinB wash it after she finally got dragged by Sowon unnie.

"Where is Eunha?" A male voice searching for me. I walked out from the kitchen to see who was looking for me, turned out to be our manager.

"Yes, Manager Kim?" I asked, smiling after I bowed politely.

He bowed back. His face was frowning, showing a couple wrinkles on his forehead.

"Sit." He ordered me, pointing the couch.

"The others, go into your room. I have something to discuss with your member." He strictly voiced.

He finally sitting beside me, pulled an envelope from his bag and hand it to me. "Open it."

I did as he asked me to, revealing a few photos of me and Jungkook together. My body suddenly getting heated up because of nervous and fear of the manager would say.

"Who is this guy?" He asked, his index finger pointed at one of the photos.

Fortunately, the photos only showed my front side and Jungkook's back. No one would know it's him. Not even my manager.

Refusing to answer his question, the only thing came out from my mouth was, "Sorry.."

---

"Remember your contract, Eunha. No dating. I'm letting you go this time but no more second chance. You just debuted, what do you expect? Haters will do anything they can to find your flaws and ruin you. Bear with the rumours since the photos were already all over the net."

That was the last thing Manager Kim said to me before he left the house. The members let me calm down, they know how stress I was with the trainings for our next comeback.

Dialling Jungkook's number using Sowon unnie's phone, I don't know why I was doing. Maybe I just need to hear his voice. Maybe it will help me to release my stress. I'm going to tell him everything.

"Hello?" A sweet voice sounded the end of the line, catching his breath.

"Busy?" I asked, lying down on my bed.

"Just finished practicing for the new dance. Why?"

"Oh? Nothing.. Am I disturbing you right now?"

"Nope, we are resting. You sounded worried, tell me please?"

"N-nothing, Jungkook-ah.." I sighed, closing my eyes, controlling my tears from falling.

"Just tell me. I know something is bothering you. Are you going to leave me?" Straight forward. He just asked that without knowing what I was going to say.

"What?? NO!" I screamed at him over the phone, "How could you said that?" I spat.

I sighed heavily. "Let's take a break." A big rock just lifted from my chest as I finished talking.

"What do you mean?"

I sighed again, feeling guilty with myself, taking this decision without discussing with him first.

"I mean, let's take a break from this relationship. Just a while. For the sake of our career."

"I-I don't understand, Eunha. Did I do something wrong to you? Did something happened?" He asked, I can hear his voice broke.

Please don't cry.

"Manager Kim came and showed me a few photos of us. But thank god he doesn't know it's you. The bad news is the photos were all over the net, and some ARMYs recognize you." I explained, controlling the urge to cry.

"God, it's only been a month since I'm getting back to you. Why is everyone seems to be against the two of us?" He let out a breath. "Okay.."

"Hmm?" I hummed, confirming his last word.

"Let's take a break. But when I'm calling you, answer the phone. I don't want to lose you again and again. Just like the last time. Please?"

A light smile formed on my lips, "I will, Jungkook."

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
2.3K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
186K 7.8K 87
빙탄소년단 Jeon Jungkook is a worldwide famous artist from BigHit Entertainment. Kim Taehyung runs the biggest Jungkook fan account on every social medi...
25.9K 706 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...