The 78th Annual Hunger Games

By deaf_dead_fish

More

Part 1 The Beginning: Love At First Sight
The Sleepover
12 Flags
Study Pong
Halloween
The Sixth Date
I Aprove
Worst Friday Ever
The Funeral
The Will
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
The Secret Meeting
Bon Voyage District 12!
Happy Birthday Harry!
Im A High School Graduate
Happy Early Birthday to Me!
My Last Day in 12
Lillians House
Mama, Chewbacca, and Hamlet
Dem Boys Driving Me Nuts
Bye Bye Beautiful Brown Hair
4th of July Party
Fan Signing
The Cake Almost Killed Me
My Day with Gemma
I Rather Be A Red Head
Manager Appreciation Day
Little Things
My Day With Katniss
The Unexpected Visitor
Locked Outside With the Her
All Abored the Gelousy Train
Thanksgiving At the Styles House
My One Year Anniversery
Part Two: Its Not Snowing But There's Still Snow
The Christmas Party
I Volunteer As Tribute
Valentines Day
The End of Our Friendship
One Last Get Together
May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor
The Capitol
Training Center
Interview with Ceaser Flickerman
The Hunger Games
The End

The Prank Wars

23 4 0
By deaf_dead_fish

My phone started buzzing and I picked it up.
"Hey, Nik", I said.
"Do you mind if I sleep over for maybe a week?" She asked.
"What?"
"Our house is infested with all kinds of bugs and it is getting fixed. I really need to get out of here, because the next one I see I'm gonna flip!"
"Uh.....I guess. Is your brother coming too?"
"Yeah, but he said he was gonna call the boys."
"Ok, well then yeah sure. I don't mind, and I don't think the boys will care either."
"Great. I'll be over in like fifteen minutes."
"Ok see you soon", I said and hung up.
I went downstairs to go tell the boys Nikki was coming over. They were in the kitchen waiting for Harry to finish cooking something. I stood behind the counter and leaned on it.
"Guys Nikki is staying over for a week", I said.
"Yeah so is Xander", Louie said.
"You know, since there is so many people we should have a prank wars", said Niall.
"What is a prank wars?" I asked.
"Oh. You've haven't been with us long enough to know what it is", Zayn said.
"Prank wars is when you have two teams and you see who can prank each other the worst. The first team to forfeit because they can't take the pranks anymore loses. Then the winning team gets to pick what the losing team has to do and they get a plastic trophy", Louie said.
"Sounds fun", I said.
"Good, so if Nikki and Xander are up to it we'll play", Niall said.
"You can be on my team. I'm the best at this game", Harry said bringing plates of grilled cheeses to the counter. He stood next to me.
"Yeah he is. Harry's the prank king", Louie said.
"Yeah, he's the only chance you have at winning", Zayn said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.
"Oh. I don't know. I mean your new to this and you don't look like the type to pull pranks", Zayn said.
"Really? Well I wanna be on my own team", I said.
"Well if your ok with losing then alright", Harry said.
"Oh. I don't think I'll be losing", I said.
"So your going to be on my team?" Harry asked giving me half of his sandwich.
"No. I'm going to beat you on my own team", I said.
"Fine. Your on", Harry said taking a bite.
"It looks like we have a little competition", Liam said.
"I guess we do", Harry said.
"Your going down", I said standing up so I looked more intimidating, but of course since I was only like 5'7 it didn't really work.
There was a knock at the door and Nikki and Xander came in with two small suit cases.
"Hey guys and girl", Xander said.
"Hey. We were just talking about having a prank wars", Louie said.
"Prank wars? That stupid thing where you see who can prank each other the worst?" Nikki asked.
"Yeah that's the one. You wanna play?" Liam asked her.
"Yeah, sure", she said.
"Who are the team captains?" Xander asked.
"Well, Lillian thinks she can beat Harry so Lillian and Harry", Louie said. He laughed out loud and I rolled my eyes.
"Wow. I call dibs on picking what she has to do when she looses", Xander said.
"So you're on my team? Great. Ok, now that I have one, Lillian needs one. Any volunteers?" Harry asked.
"I'll be on her team", Nikki said and came to stand next to me.
"I wanna be on Harry's team!" Louie shouted and joined Harry and Xander.
"I want Lillian's team", Liam said and went to Nikki. They smiled at each other and I made a little cough noise.
"Really Liam. Come on, we do so well together", Harry said.
"Sorry. I want to lose for a change", he said and I looked at him.
"I'll go with Harry. I don't want anything happening to my hair", Zayn said and joined Harry.
"Niall that means you have Lillian. I'm sorry, I would save you if I could", Harry said and I shot him a dirty look.
"Ok so now what do we do?" I asked.
"Well when we say go, it all starts. You find a head quarters and start planning pranks. Then there all no rules besides if you forfeit you lose", Zayn said.
"I thought if you forfeit or scream from the prank you lose", Xander said.
"Oh yeah. So you can't scream at all or forfeit or you lose", Louie said.
"I'm not aloud to scream?" I asked.
"Yep. Let it out all now princess so we could just get this over with", Xander said.
"Yeah that's not happening", I said.
"Ok. The Prank wars starts.........now!" Liam shouted and Harry's team ran out the front door.
"So where do we go chief", Niall asked.
"Well first of all, please don't call me chief and I think we should use the ice skating room", I said.
"Yeah. That's a great idea because you can't hear anything from the outside of that room and we can always lock it. Plus I do my best thinking when I'm moving", Nikki said.
"Really me too", Liam said looking at Nikki. They did that smiling thing again and I made coughing noise. They looked up and stopped.
"Ok everyone go grab your jackets and meet me in the ice skating room", I said. The boys went to there rooms and Nikki and I went to mine.
"I need to borrow a jacket", she said picking my varsity looking jacket.
"Ok....Nik can we talk?" I asked.
"Yeah sure what's up?"
"I just want to ask you to please pay attention and stop looking into Liam's eyes. I can't afford to lose", I said.
"Yeah I know. I don't want to lose as much as you too, but if you had a thing for brown eyes, you would be starring at them forever", she said kind of dreamily.
"Are you feeling alright?" I asked feeling her fore head.
"Yeah I feel fine."
"Good. Now stop thinking about Liam and get into your tough aggression mode like when your with your brothers", I said.
"Ok. Got it. Going into tom boy mode", she said walking out of my room.
I grabbed my leather jacket and went to the ice skating room. The boys were already in there so I locked the door and grabbed a pair of skates.
Niall and Liam were on the ice looking like Bambi. I helped Niall by letting him hold onto me and Nikki helped Liam. She didn't do that weird eye thing or smile. She was in tom boy mode which meant that she was going to be all rough, sarcastic and rude a lot. One of my favorite Nikki's.
"So first order of business, how do we make sure none of us scream? Because that's what I'm worried about. If Harry's a prank king, he's probably going to make us all scream and then we lose, and I don't want that to happen", I said steering Niall to face Liam and Nikki.
"Hmmm...." Liam said. "What if we follow each other around and if we're about to scream, we'll cover each other's mouths."
"Ok....,any body got any other ideas. No, ok we're going with Liam's idea then. Now, let's work on Prank Ideas. I say we should hit them where it hurts, what are there worst fears? Well I know Harry's would be snakes, but what are the other boys fears?" I asked putting Niall on the edge and going to skate around.

"Well my brother is scared of.....I actually really don't know. He doesn't really have any fears I guess." Nikki said.

"Well Louie and I share the fright of birds, but mostly him then me", Niall said.

"Yeah, and Zayn scared of the dark, and I think snakes as well", Liam said holding onto Niall for support as they started going to the middle.

"Ok. We can work with this. I say we try and strike Zayn first. He seems the easiest", I said.

"How about we get some snakes and put it in his car!" Nikki suggested.

"I like that. Liam and Niall you guys go to the pet store and buy as many snakes as you want. While you're at it get some birds too, for Louie. Then we'll put the snakes in Harry's and Zayn's car and we might as well try it out on Xander and see if he's afraid of them and then the birds in Louie's. Nikki and I are going to run out real quick and get some things for another prank I have a plan for", I told them and they waddled over to the door to get out. Nikki and I gracefully skated to the exit and exchanged our skates for shoes.

"Where we going?" she asked.

"We're going to go take a visit to the store and pick up a couple of bottles of hair dye", I told her with grin on my face and left the room.

......(Time jump to Tuesday that week. Both teams are still qualified.)......

"Okay, its been a long 48 hours, but hey, we've striked them good", I said grabbing skates and heading to the ice.

"I guess, but the harder we strike them the harder they strike us. You know what they did to my room? The got spoons and glued them literally ever where! We should have never glued all Zayn's hair products to his bathroom ceiling", Liam said.

"What's wrong with spoons?" I asked.

"What's wrong with spoons?!? You don't know where they've been!" He replied.

"Ok. Ok. Calm down, I know how we can get them back. Remember when we had our first meeting, and I said Nikki and I were going out." they gave me a nod. "Well we bought four different colored hair dyes, the ones that are really easy to put in. So when they are sleeping we'll put it in there hair so it sits in and gets colored. Then in the morning when they take there showers it will all wash out and their hair will be a different color. I'm sure one of them is ought to scream when they see it, and we'll win", I said.

"Or it could end up horribly wrong and we get pay back really hard", Niall said.

"But it's worth it. I mean I want to see my brother walking around with weird colored hair", Nikki said.

"I agree." Liam said and did the eye look thing that they've been doing all week so far.

"Than its decided. Tonight we'll go in there room's quietly and dye there hair. You can pick the colors, there hidden in my room somewhere." I said.

"I want to dye Zayn's hair", Nikki replied.

"I'll take Louie", Niall stated.

"And I guess I'll take Xander so you can have Harry, Lillian", Liam said to me.

"Ok, well than the meeting is over. Meet in my room around midnight", I said and went to go change my skates to shoes.

Nikki an I walked out, and to my room. I opened the door and a foul reached my nose. It smelled like.....like....oh god. I went to my bed and right on the chest in front of it laid a dead fish. I hated them since I was little. One day, my family took a trip to a sushi house, where they cooked and assembled the sushi in front of you. The guy took the fish, which I swore I saw twitch every once and a while, and cut off his head. It fell on my lap, and I never ate sushi again. It traumatized me. Nikki covered my mouth to keep me from screaming, but I think I was frozen.
There was a noise and Harry walked in.
"Oh, hey Lillian I didn't expect you to be in here. Anyway, I was wondering if you would like to join the guys and I to go get some sushi", he said with this smug smile. I scolded him.
"No. I think I'm going to pass, thanks though. I think Nikki and I are going to Nando's", I said trying to keep my voice calm and I walked out of my room. Nikki was right behind me as I made my way to my car. I checked to see if there was any strange creatures in it and noticed a tarantula crawling on a seat.  I stopped Nikki from going in the car and said, "How about we just walk, Nik", I said. She nodded and we started walking to Nando's which was luckily a few blocks away.
"I can't believe he would stoop that low", I said after we ordered our drinks.
"What? The dead fish or the tarantula?"
"The dead fish. Only four people ever knew about that. You, Harry, Vanessa and my mom."
"Well, we're going to get him back later aren't we?" She said.
"Yeah I guess", I replied and shrugged.
We talked and ate until we were stuffed and then walked home. We entered the house and the boys were watching Walking Mutts.
"Team meeting", I said.
"But this is the new episode", Niall whined.
"Well, I'm sorry, but I don't really care. Just watch it later", I said and they both got up and groaned.
"Wow that's cold Lil", Xander said. I don't think I have him permission to call me Lil. "Hey Harry, do we have a team meeting?"
"Nope. We get to watch the new episode of Walking Mutts", Harry said.
"Good for you guys", I said and gave them a sarcastic smile. I walked upstairs with Nikki.
"Just let us grab our coats", Liam whispered.
"No need, the meeting is in my room", I said.
"Why?" Niall asked.
"Just go in." I said pushing them and they walked into my room. I locked the door behind me.
"Uh, what's that smell?" Liam asked.
"Dead fish. You guys can go watch your show", I said and got a garbage bag from my bathroom.
"Nikki can you put that thing in the bag while I get some air freshener", I said going back into the bathroom.
"Ok now what do I do with it?" She asked.
"Ummm.........can you throw far?" I asked.
"Yeah I guess. Why?"
"Go out on the balcony and see if you can throw it onto Harry's." She went outside and threw it.
"Ok, the fish has been disposed", she said sitting in an arm chair and watching TV with the boys. I sprayed the air freshener and my room smelled back to normal. I sat down with the guys and watched TV.
Around midnight we heard foot steps come upstairs. We muted the TV and listened to their conversation.
"Tomorrow, we'll hopefully do our last prank on Lillian's team. I think the one might brake Lillian and if it doesn't, then they are a lot tougher than we thought and we're going to have to restrategize", Harry said.
"Okay. Well I'm going to need sleep if you want me to act tomorrow, so goodnight peeps. Xander where are you sleeping?" Louie asked.
"Um in Zayn's room I guess", he said.
"Well good night see you tomorrow and remember the plan", Harry said and I heard doors close.
I got up and went into my closet. I went into my under wear drawer and grabbed the bottles of hair dye and walked out.
"Ok I got hot pink, lilac, turquoise, and gray", I said holding them out. They grabbed the colors and left me with hot pink.
"Alright we'll wait a few more minutes for them to actually go to sleep and then we'll strike. Liam and Nikki you'll be going in Zayn's room, Niall Louie's room, and I'll go in Harry's. Then you guys can go to your bed rooms and go to sleep or do whatever you do at night", I said.
"Ok, and what if they wake up?" Asked Niall.
"If they wake up, find a place to hide and wait for them to fall asleep again", I answered.
We waited in silence for another ten minutes and then we quietly headed to the assigned rooms. I whispered good luck and went into Harry's room where he was letting out tiny snores. I hoped he was a deep sleeper.
I squirted some hot pink in his hair and carefully rubbed it in his hair. I kept doing this until the whole bottle was empty. The stuff was beginning to dry and I actually thought this was going to work.
My hands were all pink and I was careful not to leave any of it any where. I was backing up to get out when little old clumsy me bumped into something that made a really loud bang noise and I could tell Harry was waking up. I looked around and went into his closet.
There was clothes everywhere and the smell of boy was even stronger. I stepped on something hard and it hurt my foot. I really wanted to scream out something but I didn't want to get caught.
I heard Harry open the door to his room and then close it. I heard the springs on his bed and waited a few more minutes before stepping out. I quietly and carefully got out of his room and made my way back into mine. That was close.
Nikki was already there sitting on my bed staring at the wall. I went into the bathroom and washed all the pink off my hands and sat next to Nikki.
"I almost got caught, what about you?" I asked.
"No. Liam and I got it done quick and then left. Hey can I ask you something, do you think Liam likes me? Like....like likes me? For real?" She said turning to me. Do I tell her? I wanted to but I told Liam that I wouldn't tell anyone.
"Umm......I don't know. You would have to ask him. I could never be sure. But the real question is do you, like like him?"
"Um.....I guess you could say my liking towards him has grown stronger since from when I first told you that I had some tiny feelings for him." She said awkwardly and laughed. She was being really confusing.
"Ok....do you think Liam likes you?"
"I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking you", she said and we both laughed this time.
"Well I'm sure if you two are meant to be with each other, it will happen", I replied.
"Wow. That was a really wise thing to say. Where'd you get that from?" she said smiling.
"Honestly I don't know." I said and we laughed again. That's usually what we do when we're together.
"Well we better get to sleep, and be prepared for tomorrow." she said.
"Yeah, I really hope the hair dye works, because I do not want to see what they had in plan for me", I said setting up a pillow and blanket on the couch for Nikki.
"Yeah, I don't want anymore bugs in my car", she said laying down and getting comfortable on the couch while I got comfortable on my bed.
"Night, Nik", I said and she said night back. I shut off the lights and fell asleep.
....................(In the morning.)................
I woke up and checked the time. It was around 8 and Nikki was still sleeping. I did what I had to do in the bathroom and put my hair in a pony tail. Then I went to my closet and changed my clothes. I put on nothing too fancy since we weren't going out any where. I put on a some gray, black and white mixed joggers and a plain black shirt. I added some socks and then went to go wake up Nikki.
She was a light sleeper so she woke up easily and started getting ready. She wore patterned leggings and a plain white t shirt. We walked down to breakfast with each other and sat at the kitchen table with Niall and Liam.
"Have they found out about there hair yet?" I asked.
"No. We think they just went into the showers a few minutes ago", Niall said.
"Well I guess we should just wait. Do you guys want pancakes?" I asked.
"Sure, we'll help you." Liam said.
"Ok, Liam and Nikki you guys get started on the bacon and eggs, and Niall and I will work on the pancakes", I said with a smug smile and they both looked at me like they wanted to murder me.
"But I want to help make the bacon", Niall whined.
"No. If you do that you're going to eat it all. Let Liam and Nikki do it", I said getting out the pancake mix.
Niall and I started making the pancakes and Nikki and Liam started the bacon and eggs. There was this really weird silence where no one talked at all, but it was broken by loud thundering foot steps on the steps and I smiled.
"Oh good morning", I said when they reached the kitchen. Harry and Louie had towels rapped around there waists, and extra dye dripping down there necks. Xander and Zayn were already dressed.
"Don't good morning us", Harry said angrily.
"What did I do?" I asked sounding innocent and Niall, Liam, and Nikki laughed.
"My hair is gray!" Zayn yelled.
"Is it? Huh, I guess it is. Why would you do that?" Nikki asked.
"Don't play dumb!" Xander yelled.
"Yeah, we know you did this and even though I'm mad at you for turning my hair purple, I'm very impressed!" Said Louie in a mad voice that I couldn't tell if it was real or not.
"Actually, its lilac", Niall corrected and we laughed again.
"Very funny, when does this stuff come out?" Harry asked.
"In a few weeks, maybe days", I answered  and they all groaned. I felt really proud.
"Well why don't you guys go get dressed and then come eat breakfast", I said turning back to the stove and flipping a pancake.
"You want us to eat food that you made, after you turned our hair weird colors? Yeah, I think we're going to go out and eat", Xander said and I shrugged.
"More for us", I replied and set out four plates.
They all went upstairs mumbling.
"I can't believe they didn't scream", Nikki said and read my mind.
"I can't believe we pulled that off", Niall answered.
"Well after breakfast we need to have another meeting. How are we going to get them to forfeit if they didn't forfeit because of their multi-colored hair", I said aloud in a doubtful tone.

"Well we'll think of something", Liam said and I smiled.

I put out the food and we started eating. We talked quietly about how we put in the hair dye in there hair until they came back down. We all stopped talking as soon as we saw them.

"We'll be back soon. We're going out to get some breakfast and then come back", Harry said. His hot pink hair was hidden by a hat over his head and the hood of a hoodie over the hat. They all looked like that.

"Ok, if you guys still want pancakes we still might have some leftover if Niall doesn't eat them all", I replied.

I got up and gathered all the dirty dishes and cleaned them off. Then I put some food in the dogs and pig bowls and went to the living room followed by Nikki, Liam, and Niall. Nikki and Liam sat in the couch for two, Niall in the armchair, and I on the really big couch. The TV turned on, and Walking Mutts appeared on the TV, again.

"Can some on please change the channel", I said.

"Why? Are you scared of them?" Niall asked.

"No. It's just, this is practically the only  thing you watch. I mean really, what's so interesting about people in disturbing costumes trying to kill humans?" I replied.

"That's it!" Nikki yelled.

"What?" Liam asked.

"The final prank! We should get them to believe that Walking Mutts is real. They're either going to scream or forfeit because this taking it way to far", Nikki said getting up.

The rest of the guys walked through the door and Nikki sat back down. They sat down with us and there was an awkward silence and an uncomfortable feeling in the room. I pretended I was interested in the TV and tried my best not to look at the hot pink Harry sitting next to me.

There was a knock at the door and Louie got up to go answer it. I heard him say thank you and the door shut. He walked back over with a medium sized rectangular box.

"It's for you, Lillian", he said putting it by my feet and then going back to his seat. I was going to open it but his words echoed through my head. "Okay. Well I'm going to need sleep if you want me to act tomorrow, so goodnight peeps."

I took my hands off the package and lifted my feet off the couch. I don't want to open or get near that thing. I don't want to know what's in it.

"Aren't you going to open it?" asked Harry.

"No. You can open it if you want though", I answered looking back at the TV. I felt him shrug, and reach for the box. I got up, still scared of what was in it and called for a team meeting. They followed me without any complaints this time as I headed for the stairs.

"But don't you want to see what you got?" Asked Xander.

"To be honest no not really. Plus I didn't order anything online, and I don't have any family members who would send me a package, so I'm going to assume its a prank", I said. Liam and Niall went in there rooms and Nikki and I went in mine to get our jackets. Then we quickly made our way to the ice skating room. We had a lot of planning to do.

I laced up my skates and went on the ice with everyone else.

"So Nikki, how do we get them to actually believe that they're being attacked by mutts?" I asked.

"Well, we're going to have to leave the house first of all so they don't know that we did it", Nikki said.

"But than how are we going to get the Prank done?" Asked Niall.

"We'll just hire some actors, that way they won't think its us and the job will be done better. Anyway, Nikki continue with your plan", I replied.

"So we'll leave, and then get someone to make all the mutt noises and make things happen, this way they're on edge of being scared. Then we'll come home and they'll know it wasn't us and get even more scared. Then after a while we'll pretend we're scared too and then we'll have the mutt jump out and scare them. They'll scream and we won't or they won't scream and realize afterwards that it was a prank and they've had enough and forfeit", Nikki said doing a bunch of figure eights.

"That's genius, but we're missing a lot of stuff. Like how are we going to get all the noises and how to get them to suspect that something creepy is going on", Liam said.

So we spent the rest of the day planning and putting together our, hopefully, last prank. I really hope this works.

......(time jump to Friday, the day of the mutt prank)......

My alarm went off and I got up. I got dressed to go out to the mall with Liam, Niall, and Nikki so that our prank would work. When I was done getting ready I woke up Nikki and went to see if the boys were up. The point was to leave before the rest of the boys woke up. Niall and Liam were already done and I went back to my room to check on Nikki who was putting her galaxy ombre hair in a messy bun. She walked out with me and we went to the only car that didn't have any strange creatures in it, which would be Niall's. We drove to the mall, and I really hoped that these actors could pull of the prank.

Harry's POV

I woke up and looked at the time. It was about noon and really quiet. I put on some clothes for the day and went down stairs.

"Hey." I said when I got into the living room.

"Hey. Guess what, there's a Walking Mutt marathon. It's starting from the first episode", Zayn said.

"Great. Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"Well Niall's car is gone so we think they went out somewhere", Lou answered.

"Hmph." I said and sat down on the couch and watched as the man was running from this lizard looking thing. Almost like the ones in the hunger games. The man got cornered and the mutt came crawling up to him. It was making these creepy growling sort of noises that sounded so real, then I realized that it was real. But it couldn't be, mutts haven't existed since Snow was alive. It was just in my head....right?

Someone came to the guys rescue and killed the mutt, but the sound was still going on and the boys knew it too. We all looked at each other.

"It's probably not real, just them playing tricks on us. Plus we don't even know if they left", Xander said. We all agreed silently and we all went back to watching Walking Mutts. I felt weird watching the next episode. I felt like someone was watching us.

There was a banging noise from a closet near the steps and we all jumped. There was another noise and I got up.

"Harry, calm down. It's only me", Lillian said with a concerned face.

"Yeah, I know. I was just getting up to give you my seat", I covered up.

"Ok. Well you can sit back down because I still have to bring some of the bags into the house. We went to the mall. Are you sure you're ok?" She asked concerned again.

"So you guys have been out the whole time?" Asked Zayn.

"Yeah. We wanted to take a little break from all the pranks. Anyway I'm going back out to help them", She said and walked out the door. There was that banging noise from the closet and the monster noises and we all jumped and moved out of the living room. If they were really gone, what was in that closet? The door opened again and in came Niall, Nikki, Liam and Lilllian.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Nikki asked.

"Don't play dumb. We know you've been playing a prank on us with the closet", Xander said to her.

"Um.....no we haven't. We were just thinking about pranks to do, we haven't done any yet", Nikki said confused.

"What's wrong with the closet?" Niall asked.

"Well before I show you, you have to promise you aren't pulling a prank on us", I told them.

"I swear on my dying my hair hot pink too, that we aren't pulling any pranks", Lillian said and we all went into the living room.

"There's a really loud banging noise and weird noises coming from that door", Louie said.

It happened right after he said it and we all jumped. Lillian slowly walked over to the door and put her hand on the nob.

"Don't open the door, that's scary movie 101", Niall said and she rolled her eyes. She twisted it and out came Hamlet.

"Wow, such a scary monster", Nikki said sarcastically. I had nothing to say, Lillian closed the door and walked over.

"Were you trying to scare us?" She asked.

"No, I really thought there was........" I was interrupted by the banging noise and the monster noises. Everyone's face was the same. Horrified.

"L-Lillian, wa-was there anything el-else in there?" Asked Louie.

"N-no. Only Hamlet and some old boxes was all I-I saw", Lillian said getting really close to me. The door gave another monster noise and banging. The door burst open and out came this mutt. It had no scales or anything. You could see its veins and it made the monster noise at us so we saw all of its long pointy teeth. We screamed, well half of us screamed. Lillian, Liam, Nikki and Niall started laughing. I was confused and then the mutt spoke.

"I would like to announce the winning team of the prank wars! Lillian's team! I would also like to announce that Lillian is now the Queen of Pranks and also I'm a vegetarian!" He said in this weird monsterous voice. He took out a crown that had the words queen of pranks on it and placed it on Lillian's head. He handed the trophy to Lillian and she passed it off to Niall. We all stood there shocked.

"I thought you said you weren't pulling a prank on us?" asked Louie.

"No offense Lou, but it's called acting", Lillian said smiling really big.

Lillian's POV (Later.)

"So, I think it's time for the looser's punishment. Nikki you can go first", I said at dinner that night. We were eating at Nando's and I was still wearing my crown.

"Ok. I choose Zayn. Zayn, you're going to come with me and we are going get your hair a normal color again." She said.

"That doesn't seem that bad", Zayn replied.

"And then we're going to add a little blonde to it", she finished and he looked dumbstruck.

"Oo, I call next. I pick Xander. Xander, you have to........eat ten pieces of extra hot chicken", Niall said with this smile of enjoyment. He had no expression on his face. I wondered how mad he was.

"I guess I'll go now. I choose Lou. Louie, you can't eat any carrots for two months", Liam said and Louie's mouth dropped open in shock.

"You monster", he told Liam.

"And  for Harry, you and I are going to a tattoo place and you have to get a tattoo", I said and Harry almost spit out his drink. He started choking and I patted his back.

"You're making me get a tattoo?" He asked.

"Yep. Of your choice", I said.

"I'm going to get you back for this", he said.

"Ok. That's fare. I have a question, what was in that package you tried to give me Wednesday? It's been killing me", I said.

"Oh, it was a Chuckie doll", Louie said and I scolded him.

"Remind me to burn it, when we get back to the house", I said taking away his side of carrots and giving them Liam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 59 25
4.8K 187 26
621 3 61
25.2K 177 56