Happy Early Birthday to Me!

I finished eating my breakfast. I cleaned up my mess and went upstairs to get changed. I put on some short shorts and a black t shirt with a pocket. I put on my black vans and put on my necklaces. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on some very little makeup.
I grabbed my keys and drove to Vanessa's house.
"Hey. Happy early birthday" said Vanessa when she got in my car.
"Awe thanks. You didn't have to get me anything", I replied.
"No I wanted to. I'm not going to see you for your real birthday so I wanted to get you something", she said.
"Well thanks. I'll open it later", I said and gave her a hug. She buckled up and we drove to Matthews house.
I honked my horn and a few minutes later he came running out. His dad right behind him. He jumped in the car and said,"Start the car. Go go go."
I drove off and his dad chased the car for a while then he gave up and walked to back to his house.
"Hey what's his problem", asked Vanessa.
"He's been going nuts. I'm trying to go live with my mom until I get my own place so I don't have to tolerate that", he said turning around to make sure that he wasn't following us.
"Well I hope that works. Why is he going crazy?" I asked.
"I don't know. I think it's his boss who's making him crazy. After every talk on the phone with him he starts talking to himself", said Matthew.
"Well that's not weird", I replied.
"Who's his boss?" Asked Vanessa.
"I don't really know, but......once I heard him say President Snow", he said.
Vanessa and I started laughing.
"I'm serious. I walked in and he said whatever you want President Snow", he said getting defensive.
We stopped laughing. I started thinking of the possibilities that he could be really be still alive.
"Well he could be alive but I doubt your dad would be working with him. It's like a 5% chance that he's still alive", I said.
"How do you know?" Asked Vanessa.
"Well, no one really saw him die right. He could be dead or he could be on his death bed. I mean how many years has it been. And if he is alive we would start going back to the way things used to be", I said.
"That's true", said Matthew.
"Maybe you heard him wrong Matt", said Vanessa.
"Yeah maybe", he replied.
I parked in the mass parking lot and we all walked into the mall.
"So what are we going shopping for?" Asked Matthew.
"Well I need a few things but this is mostly so we can hang out for one last time before I leave tomorrow", I answered.
"Right so how about you two go finish up the necessary shopping and I go pick up a gift for you", he said.
"Alright. Let's meet at the food court at 11 for a snack or something", I said.
"Ok. See yah in a bit", waved Vanessa and pulled me into a store.
"Ok what exactly do you need?" She said.
"Well a nice pair of shades and some summer clothes because Harry said it was cool in the winter and hot every other season", I said.
"Ok let's get started", she said and she started looking for clothes.
An hour later we payed. We practically bought the whole store. I got everything I needed plus a few very dressy outfits that I'm only going to wear when I need to. I got a few work outfits for when I get a job and some pajamas. I got two super cute bathing suits and my shades. They were all black so you couldn't see my eyes. Everything else were outfits for any regular day. Shorts, crop tops, shirts, sweaters, leggings, tank tops, skirts and a pair of new shoes to add to my collection.
We headed out of the store with at least fifteen bags and walked to the food court.
"Vaness am I really going to wear this much in a year", I said my arms getting tired.
"Hey you never know. Maybe if you aren't fighting for your life in an arena in the next year you could possibly wear all these", she said and we both laughed. See Matthew brought up President Snow. Get it. No, ok.
"We finally reached the food court and we looked around the place for Matthew. We found him a few tables away. We just had to get through all the samples of food. We started walking.
"Ranch quesadilla?"
"Teriyaki chicken?"
"Blue cheese lasagna?"
"Peanut butter chicken sandwich?" I screamed a little and put my shirt over my mouth and speed walked over to Matthew. I heard Vanessa explaining that I was deathly allergic to peanuts. She understood that I had to get out of there. If I was to touch or eat any kind of nuts besides almonds I would get a horrible rash, which burns, all over my body and stop breathing, which could possibly kill me.
I put down the bags and sat across from Matthew who was eating something.
"Does that have peanuts?"
"No calm down. It's just olives", he said.
I took my shirt from over my mouth and took one.
"Thanks", I said as I popped one in my mouth. He smiled. Then Vanessa came over.
"Hey thanks for that back there", I said.
"No problem", she said placing the bags next to mine.
"Oh my god. How much did you two buy? Half of the store", said Matthew.
"Mm more like three quarters", I said.
"But how? You were gone for a hour. How much did it cost?"
"Well they gave us 70% off because we bought a whole bunch of stuff, plus the sales, so I would say like....300", said Vanessa.
"How do you buy that much and only spend 300", asked Matthew.
"She's magic", I said.
Then we all went over to the cinnamon buns cart and ordered some. We went back to our table and started talking. We hit a few more stores not really buying anything and went home.
Somehow we fit all of our bags in the car and we drove home.
"Hey can you drop me off at my moms?" Asked Matthew.
"Yeah sure", I said.
We all listened to music and talked until we reached Matthews moms house.
"Well this is my stop", he said.
"Hold on wait I have something for you", I said going into my purse.
"Give this to your sister", I said handing him a autographed picture of one direction.
"Thanks. She'll love it."
"I'll walk you in. Vanessa you wanna come?"
"Sure."
We all got out of my car and walked Matthew to his door.
"Hey I'll see you in about a year", I said punching his arm playfully.
"Yeah. I'm gonna miss you", he said.
"Me too. I'll see you soon. Hey if you want you can come to my house before I leave", I said.
"I'll see", he replied.
"Well if not...", I gave him a hug, "take care."
"You to", he replied.
"Bye Matt", Vanessa and I said and we went back to the car and drive to her house.
"Hey, wanna have one last sleepover", I asked her.
"Of course I would. I can help you pack too", she said and I groaned.
We turned around and took the shortcut to my house. All that night we packed, listened to music, watched movies, and ate junk food. This was probably the best sleep over we've ever had.