I Rather Be A Red Head

Nikki was coming over soon so we could have our rematch in ice skating. I put on a blue shirt and black shorts. I put on my cream crocheted sweater and my white vans. I put on my necklaces and but my hair in a high ponytail.
I was about to go downstairs when Nikki came through my door. She was wearing a kitty crop top and galaxy leggings with her combat boots.
"Ok, well I got the boys to judge our competition so let's do this thing. Have you been practicing?" Nikki asked.
"Yeah, and your going down." I said.
We went to the ice skating room arguing about who's going to win. We got in and the boys were all all trying to put ice skates on.
We put ours on before they even finished and went to go help them. Harry and Niall were the first to almost fall.
"Ok, we only need three of you", I said.
"And no Harry", Nikki said.
I whispered in her ear about Liam. And she punched me in my arm and I started laughing.
"What?" Asked Liam.
"Nothing", I said not laughing and very serious.
"Okkkkkk", he replied.
"So which one of you want to be our judges?" Nikki asked.
"You pick them", Liam said.
"Ok. Niall, Louie and Zayn", I said. Liam looked disappointed.
"You guys can watch though", Nikki said.
"Ok", said Harry.
"Now you three. We are having a rematch. You guys pick who ever you think did the best. Who ever looses has to dye there hair of the winners choice", I said.
"Great", says Louie with this evil smile on his face. I'm scared.
"Ok who's going first", Niall asked.
"Nikki", I answered before Nikki could say my name.
She scolded me and went out to the ice. She did one of the tricks she taught me, but then tripped when she stopped twirling. This is good. This means that I can actually win, as long as I don't mess up worse than her.
I went out to the middle of the rink and did the trick that we worked a lot on last week and I rocked it. I went to go stand next to Nikki and I saw her face. She looked worried.
"Ok, judge", I said. Niall spoke up first.
"I vote for Lillian", Niall said.
"I vote for Nikki", Zayn said.
"And I vote for......" I looked at Louie and he was still evil smiling.
"Nikki", he finished.
"What!" Nikki and I both screamed at the same time.
"Oo lets go get your hair dyed", said Nikki getting out of the rink and putting on her regular shoes.
I did the same and then she pulled me out of the room and down the steps. The boys were following us. I mouthed help to Harry and then he mouthed sorry and shrugged. I saw Zayn and Louie with there evil smirks on.
We got in her car and drove to the hair place Nikki always goes to.
"I'll get my hair dyed to. I'm due for an appointment", she said.
"Ok. But remember nothing crazy", I said.
"Uh uh. It will be a little more crazier than your red hair. Because I won for the second time", she said.
"But you messed up! I should of won!" I told her.
"Yeah I know. I don't know why I won, but I did. So I'm picking your hair color", she said parking the car and we both got out.
"Now I'm going to go pick colors for you and I. Go tell Tracy that we're here", she said and I groaned and walked over to Tracy.
"Hey Tracy", I said.
"Hey Lillian. What are you doing here?"  She asked.
"I lost another bet", I said.
"Oh I'm sorry. Would you like me to start your hair, then so it doesn't take long", she asked.
"Yes please", I said and we walked over to a sink.
She cleaned out my hair and started to prepare it for the color Nikki is picking. Then Nikki came over and gave the color to Tracy who started applying it to my hair. I grew more nervous by the second.
It was time to style my hair. She just left it wavy and brushed it to the side a little. Nikki came over. Tracy gave me a mirror and I screamed the most high pitched scream I've ever heard come out of anybody. All the people in the shop turned around.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR!" I screamed at Nikki.
"I picked out your new hair color. Why you don't like it", she said.
"I rather have my hair red then ombré!" I screamed at her.
My hair was beige ombré according to Tracy. It was my a really light brown in the top and then as my hair went down the brown got mixed in with blond. So basically my hair was mostly blonde.
"Well I'm going to the shop next store while you get your hair dyed", I said grabbing my purse.
"Ok. We'll see yah", she said and sat in the chair for Nikki to get her hair done.
I walked out and went to the mini clothes store next store.
I bought three black beanies and then payed. I went to the bathroom and put on each beanie, so you couldn't see any of my hair and if someone tried to pull it off you would get another beanie. I put Bobby pins in my hair to keep the first beanie I put on.
I made sure none of my hair was poking out and then ran over to the salon. Nikki was getting her hair styled. It was green ombré and it was styled in these big waves.
Tracy finished and I payed for my hair and Nikki's.
"Hey thanks for the hair. What's with the hats", she asked.
"This is worse than the red head me. I do not want to hear what Zayn and Louie have to say", I said.
"Right......hey can I sleep over?" She asked.
"Nikki!" I yelled.
"Calm yourself. I will not laugh with them. I promise. Can't your best friend have a sleep over." She said.
"Fine, but no laughing at what the boys say or making any jokes yourself, got it", I said.
"Stop it. Your making me sound like an evil person", Nikki said and we both laughed.
We drove to my house and parked Nikki's car. We walked to the door and I took a deep breath, then walked in.
"Guys, we're home!" I shouted.
The boys came running into the living room.
"I like your hair Nikki", Liam said and we all looked at him.
"What it's a nice shade of green", Liam said.
"So what nice shade of green is your hair?" Asked Zayn.
"It's not a nice shade of green", I answered.
"Well than why is there a hat on your", asked Louie.
"Yeah. Is it a red, or a orange, or blonde", Zayn said.
"It's neither of those, kind of. Now Nikki is sleeping over so come on Nik", I said and made my way up to the stairs. Nikki followed until someone pulled off the first beanie.
"It's that bad?" Asked Harry.
"To her, it's horrible. To me, it's not that bad", Nikki said.
"Well then can you tell us what it is, Nik", asked Louie.
"I would but that's breaking best friend code", she said grabbing my beanie and walking up the steps with me.
We got in my room and locked the door. I pulled my beanies off and went to the bathroom.
"I can't believe you did this to my hair!" I yelled playing with it.
"Lil it's not that bad", Nikki said.
"My hair is more than one color!" I yelled parting my hair like before.
"Ok well if you want we can go back and die it a different more normal color", she said.
"Uh heck no. I paid 200 dollars for this. I'm just going to have to live with it some how. Maybe just go through a hat phase", I said putting my hats back on.
"Ok. Now what are we going to do?" She asked.
"I don't know. Let's make a few snacks and then watch some movies", I said.
"Ok. Well you ready to go down and get some snacks. Are your hats in place?" She asked.
"Ha ha", I said sarcastically.
I unlocked the door and opened it. The boys all fell at our feet.
"Hey guys. What are you doing?" I asked.
"Definitely not eavesdropping, if that's what your thinking", Niall said.
"We weren't thinking that", Nikki said.
"Now excuse me, we would like to go get some snacks so we can watch a movie", I said and walked. Louie pulled off one of my hats.
"How many are you wearing?" Asked Liam.
"How old are you?" I asked.
"18", he replied.
"That's how many", I said and went downstairs with Nikki.
"What would you like for snack?" I asked.
"You have any cookies and fruit", she asked.
"Yeah. You go pick up a movie I'll be right up", I told her.
"Ok", she said going back upstairs.
I put an apple, some cherries, strawberries and grapes in a bowl and put it on the counter. Then I went in the cabinet and looked for the chocolate chip cookies. I found them and put them on a plate.
I turned around to bring the fruit and cookies upstairs but was faced with Zayn who pulled off another hat. I dropped the plate of cookies on the floor and broke the plate.
"Do you really have 18 hats?" Asked Niall.
"Yes." I said.
"No you're lying. Your voice always goes up a tone when your lying or you play with your charm bracelet which your not wearing", Harry said.
Curse him on knowing so much about me.
"So how many hats do you have on?" Asked Liam.
"Yeah, tell us. One", asked Niall.
"No." I said.
"Two?" Asked Zayn.
"No", I replied.
"Three?" Asked Louie.
"No. Dang it. I'm going to pick up these cookies," I said. My voice went up a  tone. I started picking up the cookies and the pieces of glass.
"I'm sorry Lillian." Harry said.
"For what", I said coming back from the trash can and getting another plate of cookies.
"For this", he said and in guessing he pulled if my final hat.
"Oh my god", I heard Harry say and all the boys gaped mouths.
I took the plate of foods and ran upstairs. I got in and locked the door and found Nikki sitting on the couch with my pets.
"Hey what happened with your beanies?" She asked.
"What do you think", I said and sat down next to her.
"What'd they say?"
"I think there precise words were oh my god."
"Well they were going to find out sooner or later. I mean you can't hide your hair forever", she said.
"Well.....I just don't really feel comfortable with it yet and the boys just make it worse."
"Yeah I get it. The first time I dyed my hair my three older brothers were brutal. I literally wanted to kill them, but they got used to it and they left me alone."
"I guess your right"
"So what are we watching?"
"The Forest."
"You really like horror movies don't you", I said.
The boys walked in and we paused the movie.
"Hey guys", Niall said.
"Hey? What do you guys need?" Asked Nikki.
"We'll let Zayn and Louie tell you", Liam said. We looked at them.
"Sorry we did.....that....to your hair. You really should've won but we just wanted to see what color your hair would be now", said Louie.
"Is it really that bad", I asked.
"Noooooo", said Harry.
"It's just very......different", Liam said and we all laughed.
"It's fine. It will grow on me. Plus it only lasts a month", I said.
"Actually, the more natural the color, the longer it says. So that would probably stay like that for two, three months", Nikki replied.
"Not now Nikki", I said.
"Sorry. You guys wanna watch the movie with us?" Nikki asked.
"Sure. Why not?" Said Niall.
They all came in and sat in the sitting room. Liam sat next to Nikki on the couch, Harry and Louie sat in the arm chairs and Niall and Zayn sat on the floor. We watched the movie and it was really good. I can watch scary movies as long as they don't include Chucky.