Locked Outside With the Her

It was a great day. Everything was great. It was a day off from a long weak of work and I couldn't wait to relax with Vanessa and Harry and the guys. Today would be perfect if Eleanor wasn't sleeping over so Louie and her could spend some time with each other without going out.
I tried my best to avoid her all I could. Not look at her in her eyes. Talk to her the least I could. Not sit next to her. I just didn't want to argue. I was watching a new episode of that reality show with the single mom and eight kids. I really needed to learn the name of it.
There was barking from upstairs. I was guessing it was Chewbacca since Mama doesn't like to bark and Hamlet snorts. He wouldn't be quiet.
"I'm gonna go let the dogs and pig down here",  I said getting up.
"Alright", Harry said and I got up.
I walked up the steps and to my room. Chewbacca was on the floor barking at Eleanor. I was ready to flip. Why was she in my room?
"What are you doing in my room?" I asked.
"Your room. This is the guest room", she said putting her purse on my bed.
"Um no this is my room. Maybe if you read the door, or if you could read, you'd know that this is my room and not a guests", I said.
"Well that's not what Louie said."
"Just get out please."
I had a tiny headache from yelling.
"Fine. Just let me get my phone from the balcony. I was taking pics of the view", she said.
I walked over to the balcony door and held it open for her. I didn't want her to get locked out, even though I wouldn't mind. But I would probably get yelled at.
"What's taking so long?" I asked.
"Well I don't know where it is. I left it right here on the table", she said.
"Let me help you", I said. The sooner she got out of my room, the better. I put something by the door so it wouldn't shut and lock us out here and went to go help her look.
Then I heard a click and I turned around. Someone moved the piece of wood I put there to keep it from shutting. My worst nightmare was coming true. Being locked outside with Eleanor.
I ran over and tried to open it. Then Louie appeared with Eleanor's phone and shook it tauntingly in my face. He locked us out here.
"Let us out!" I screamed. 
"No! Not until you two become friends!" He yelled.
"Come on! Please Lou! I don't want to be stuck out here with her! Plus it's cold", I said. October had really high winds.
He disappeared for a second and then came back. He opened the door real quick and through our jackets outside, then he shut it and made sure it was locked.
"Now, just scream really loud when you've settled out your differences", Louie said and closed the curtain to the door. I was officially stuck out here with her.
I dragged my chair as far away as I could from her. It was a small balcony so it wasn't really that far. She did the same and we didn't talk to each other for at least twenty minutes. She was the one to break the silence.
"Is there any way to get off this porch", she asked.
"No. The doors locked", I said not making eye contact.
"Well do you have a Bobby pin or something?"
"Well don't you think if I had one I would try and use it to get out!"
I finally looked at her. This is going to be the worst day off ever.
"Well I guess we're never getting off the balcony. Not as long as you keep yelling at me."
"No. We are never getting off this balcony. So maybe if you just be quiet and don't talk to me, we can make this time less miserable."
She didn't say anything after that. We sat in another twenty minute silence. I was beginning to get tired of this view. It wasn't so beautiful after being stuck outside with your enemy for an hour. The clouds were all gray and coming together now.
The first few raindrops started to fall and I grabbed my jacket. It was like a varsity jacket but made out of this really soft fabric. I put the hood over my head and sat back down on the chair. Eleanor took her nice leather coat and put her hood over her head.
The drops became more repetitive, and it started to pour.
"I'm gonna kill Louie for this", Eleanor said.
"Well if you don't literally kill him, I would be glad to help", I replied.
"I think we should lock him outside with a person he doesn't like", she said.
"Well I think we should lock him outside in the rain and eat all his carrots in front of him."
"Oo. That's a good one. What are you, some kind of evil master mind?"
We laughed.
"See, this is the kind of Eleanor I would love to be friends with. Not that bratty one."
She looked at me for a second.
"Yeah. Hey, I'm sorry about all those things I said before. You know at the Christmas party, and at the 4th of July one and the ice cream one."
"Well your forgiven. I'm sorry for anything that I said that might've hurt you."
"No don't be. I started it, and I was being a jerk.....I guess I was a little jealous."
"You're  jealous of me?"
"Yeah. Your just really pretty, and funny, and I don't know. I was just jealous of you and all of the attention you got. I felt like you had everything going your way."
"Woah. Slow down. Let me get this straight. You were jealous of me. The girl who lived in a small town who has no family, whatsoever, and is very hard headed?"
"Yeah. So that's why I was mean to you at the Christmas party and then, from there we've both been mean. I tried to apologize on 4th of July but as you know that went horribly ", she said.
"Yeah. Well maybe we can forget all that and start over."
"Alright. We'll start over from when we got introduced. We'll forget everything we've ever said to each other and be friends."
"Alright let's start now." I said to her.
"Ok.......so. I'm sorry about your mothers death. I bet she was a great person and loved you a lot and definitely didn't deserve what she got", Eleanor said and I smiled.
"Thank you. So I was wondering if you wanted to hang sometime. Maybe when Vanessa leaves or something", I asked.
"Yeah. I would like that."
"Cool. Now that we're friends let's give Louie some pay back?"
"I would love to."
"Great. Now let's get him to get us out of this rain."
We got up and started screaming and yelling for Louie. Ten minutes later the curtain pulled and Louie stood there with smile.
"YOU TWI FRIENDS YET!?!" He asked.
"Yes we are! Now please let us out! We're cold and wet!" I yelled.
"NOT UNTIL YOU PRIVE TO ME THAT YOU TWO ARE FRIENDS!" He yelled painting his finger at both of us.
"How do we do rant?!?" Eleanor asked.
"UM...HUG EACH OTHER!"
"Alright!" I yelled back and Eleanor and I hugged.
He gave a nod of approval and opened the door. Eleanor and I smiled at each other and then went inside. Louie handed us towels and we stepped on the carpet in my room.
"So you two are good?" He asked.
"Yes. We apologized to each other and...." I started and Eleanor interrupted. Are plan was going into gear.
"Great. I think I left my bracket outside. Lou can you go get it for me?" She asked.
"Uh..yeah...sure", he said turning around and going outside.
I quickly followed him to the door and locked him out. He noticed and turned around.
"Hey! Let me in!" He shouted. Eleanor was at my shoulder.
"No. Now you know how we felt. Stuck outside in the rain for two hours", said Eleanor.
"But it's cold!" He whined.
Eleanor handed me a jacket and I opened the door real quick and threw it at him. Eleanor and I started laughing really hard.
"This isn't even my size!" He yelled and we just laughed harder.
Louie made this pouty face. He looked like a sad puppy pawing at the door, but I wasn't going to give in. He locked me outside in the rain for two hours.
"Aww. I feel so bad." I said and pulled the curtain closed so you couldn't see him.
"You wanna go downstairs for some vanilla ice cream", she asked loud enough for  Louie to hear.
"Yeah. I would love some vanilla ice cream. Maybe we can have some whipped cream and a cherry on top", I said.
"YOU KNOW I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!" He yelled.
"Oh we know", I said.
"We'll be back in an hour", Eleanor said and we walked out of my room with towels rapped around us.
"Woah, what happened to you guys?" Harry asked.
"Louie locked is outside", I said getting out carrots, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and cherries.
"So you guys have been locked outside on your balcony the whole time, because he told us you two went to go bond upstairs. But j didn't think like that." Said Vanessa.
"Yeah. Louie said we wouldn't be allowed to come back in until we became friends", Eleanor said.
"So you two are cool now?" Asked Liam.
"Yeah. We're cool. We're so cool that we're going to get back at Louie", I said taking all the food and about to go upstairs.
"Oo I wanna help", Vanessa said and followed us upstairs.
We went upstairs and to my room. We pulled the curtains back and Louie was sitting on the porch getting drenched.
"Am I don't with my punishment!?!" He yelled.
"Awe, not even close, sweetie", Eleanor said.
"Than why are you here!?!" He asked.
"Cause, you deserve payback", I said taking a the whipped cream bottle and putting some in my mouth.
"Oh I want some!" Eleanor said and I squirted some in her mouth making sure not to spill it like last week.
"Me too!" Said Vanessa and passed the bottle.
"Wow! That whipped cream is really sugary. I think I'll have some carrots to make it better", I said taking a baby carrot. This killed me because they tasted horrible.
"You girls want some?" I asked passing the bag around and eating them one by one.
"Uh. I can't eat anymore. Hamlettt!" Eleanor yelled and he came over. We started feeding him the rest of the baby carrots in the bag.
"You guys are cruel!" Louie yelled.
We shut the curtain and went to the sitting room to watch a movie. When it was over we went over to Louie who was still sitting in the rain.
We took the towels we had before and let him in.
"Now we're even", I said rapping a towel around his shoulders.
"Yeah. We're even. I would watch your back for the next few days though. You know, for eating my carrots", he said.
I did a fake laugh.
"Yeah ok. I'll watch my back", I said.
He went downstairs and Eleanor and I high fives each other.
"You guys make a good team. An evil team, but a good one", Vanessa said.
"Why thank you. Now I want to go take a hot shower, and then maybe got get my nails done at that 24 hour place", Eleanor said.
"Oh, well why don't you take a hot shower and then we can use the spa room to paint your nails and stuff", I said.
"Ok", Eleanor said and went out of the room.
"Hey can you let the dogs and pig out and maybe play with the until I get out, so we can all go to the spa room?" I asked her.
"Yeah, sure. We should paint our nails to match or costumes", she said.
"Sure. I guess since I'm dressing up as a princess. Well I'm going to go take a shower", I said and grabbed some clothes and went into the shower.
When we were done we went to the spa room and gave each other facials and did each others nails. My nails were pink, long, and pointy like claws almost. Vanessa's were a light baby blue, and Eleanor's were a turquoise kind of blue. I'm the only one wearing pink. Why do I keep having to wear pink. I mean last year I was an all pink pig, and now I'm a pink princess.
When we were done we went back to my room and picked out costumes and watched Pretty Little Liars. We didn't eat anything besides popcorn, because all that whipped cream and carrots made us feel sick.
Eleanor ended up sleeping in my room. Now that I think about it, I think Louie only invited her so we would start hanging out and be friends. He was right.
Eleanor and I are friends now. I had a lot of fun hanging out with her and Vanessa.