The Prank Wars

My phone started buzzing and I picked it up.
"Hey, Nik", I said.
"Do you mind if I sleep over for maybe a week?" She asked.
"What?"
"Our house is infested with all kinds of bugs and it is getting fixed. I really need to get out of here, because the next one I see I'm gonna flip!"
"Uh.....I guess. Is your brother coming too?"
"Yeah, but he said he was gonna call the boys."
"Ok, well then yeah sure. I don't mind, and I don't think the boys will care either."
"Great. I'll be over in like fifteen minutes."
"Ok see you soon", I said and hung up.
I went downstairs to go tell the boys Nikki was coming over. They were in the kitchen waiting for Harry to finish cooking something. I stood behind the counter and leaned on it.
"Guys Nikki is staying over for a week", I said.
"Yeah so is Xander", Louie said.
"You know, since there is so many people we should have a prank wars", said Niall.
"What is a prank wars?" I asked.
"Oh. You've haven't been with us long enough to know what it is", Zayn said.
"Prank wars is when you have two teams and you see who can prank each other the worst. The first team to forfeit because they can't take the pranks anymore loses. Then the winning team gets to pick what the losing team has to do and they get a plastic trophy", Louie said.
"Sounds fun", I said.
"Good, so if Nikki and Xander are up to it we'll play", Niall said.
"You can be on my team. I'm the best at this game", Harry said bringing plates of grilled cheeses to the counter. He stood next to me.
"Yeah he is. Harry's the prank king", Louie said.
"Yeah, he's the only chance you have at winning", Zayn said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.
"Oh. I don't know. I mean your new to this and you don't look like the type to pull pranks", Zayn said.
"Really? Well I wanna be on my own team", I said.
"Well if your ok with losing then alright", Harry said.
"Oh. I don't think I'll be losing", I said.
"So your going to be on my team?" Harry asked giving me half of his sandwich.
"No. I'm going to beat you on my own team", I said.
"Fine. Your on", Harry said taking a bite.
"It looks like we have a little competition", Liam said.
"I guess we do", Harry said.
"Your going down", I said standing up so I looked more intimidating, but of course since I was only like 5'7 it didn't really work.
There was a knock at the door and Nikki and Xander came in with two small suit cases.
"Hey guys and girl", Xander said.
"Hey. We were just talking about having a prank wars", Louie said.
"Prank wars? That stupid thing where you see who can prank each other the worst?" Nikki asked.
"Yeah that's the one. You wanna play?" Liam asked her.
"Yeah, sure", she said.
"Who are the team captains?" Xander asked.
"Well, Lillian thinks she can beat Harry so Lillian and Harry", Louie said. He laughed out loud and I rolled my eyes.
"Wow. I call dibs on picking what she has to do when she looses", Xander said.
"So you're on my team? Great. Ok, now that I have one, Lillian needs one. Any volunteers?" Harry asked.
"I'll be on her team", Nikki said and came to stand next to me.
"I wanna be on Harry's team!" Louie shouted and joined Harry and Xander.
"I want Lillian's team", Liam said and went to Nikki. They smiled at each other and I made a little cough noise.
"Really Liam. Come on, we do so well together", Harry said.
"Sorry. I want to lose for a change", he said and I looked at him.
"I'll go with Harry. I don't want anything happening to my hair", Zayn said and joined Harry.
"Niall that means you have Lillian. I'm sorry, I would save you if I could", Harry said and I shot him a dirty look.
"Ok so now what do we do?" I asked.
"Well when we say go, it all starts. You find a head quarters and start planning pranks. Then there all no rules besides if you forfeit you lose", Zayn said.
"I thought if you forfeit or scream from the prank you lose", Xander said.
"Oh yeah. So you can't scream at all or forfeit or you lose", Louie said.
"I'm not aloud to scream?" I asked.
"Yep. Let it out all now princess so we could just get this over with", Xander said.
"Yeah that's not happening", I said.
"Ok. The Prank wars starts.........now!" Liam shouted and Harry's team ran out the front door.
"So where do we go chief", Niall asked.
"Well first of all, please don't call me chief and I think we should use the ice skating room", I said.
"Yeah. That's a great idea because you can't hear anything from the outside of that room and we can always lock it. Plus I do my best thinking when I'm moving", Nikki said.
"Really me too", Liam said looking at Nikki. They did that smiling thing again and I made coughing noise. They looked up and stopped.
"Ok everyone go grab your jackets and meet me in the ice skating room", I said. The boys went to there rooms and Nikki and I went to mine.
"I need to borrow a jacket", she said picking my varsity looking jacket.
"Ok....Nik can we talk?" I asked.
"Yeah sure what's up?"
"I just want to ask you to please pay attention and stop looking into Liam's eyes. I can't afford to lose", I said.
"Yeah I know. I don't want to lose as much as you too, but if you had a thing for brown eyes, you would be starring at them forever", she said kind of dreamily.
"Are you feeling alright?" I asked feeling her fore head.
"Yeah I feel fine."
"Good. Now stop thinking about Liam and get into your tough aggression mode like when your with your brothers", I said.
"Ok. Got it. Going into tom boy mode", she said walking out of my room.
I grabbed my leather jacket and went to the ice skating room. The boys were already in there so I locked the door and grabbed a pair of skates.
Niall and Liam were on the ice looking like Bambi. I helped Niall by letting him hold onto me and Nikki helped Liam. She didn't do that weird eye thing or smile. She was in tom boy mode which meant that she was going to be all rough, sarcastic and rude a lot. One of my favorite Nikki's.
"So first order of business, how do we make sure none of us scream? Because that's what I'm worried about. If Harry's a prank king, he's probably going to make us all scream and then we lose, and I don't want that to happen", I said steering Niall to face Liam and Nikki.
"Hmmm...." Liam said. "What if we follow each other around and if we're about to scream, we'll cover each other's mouths."
"Ok....,any body got any other ideas. No, ok we're going with Liam's idea then. Now, let's work on Prank Ideas. I say we should hit them where it hurts, what are there worst fears? Well I know Harry's would be snakes, but what are the other boys fears?" I asked putting Niall on the edge and going to skate around.