Bye Bye Beautiful Brown Hair

I woke up at 5 the next morning to get dressed. No one else was up but me. I woke up early so I could start getting ready for the meeting with Simon. He texted me that it was at 10, but the destination was really far.
I put on a purple,turquoise, white and pink zig zag pattern romper with a white blazer. I put on some black wedges and did my make up very light. I put on my necklaces and my charm bracelet.
I went to my bathroom to brush my hair. Then I did a French braid on the side of my head that leads to a bun. I went downstairs to started making myself some coffee and ate a bagel.
Then came the hard part, waking up the boys. I thought of the idea of going in there rooms, but Harry sad to go in unless I asked. The only thing to do was knock.
I went to Harry's room first and banged on his door telling him to get up. Of course it didn't work. I tried the others doors and all I heard back were snores. I was going to have to walk in there if we were going to be on time.
I went back to the kitchen and filled a cup with water. I took a deep breath and walked into Harry's room. As soon as I walked in the sent of boy hit my nose. I gagged a little.
I went over to the sleeping Harry and dumped the water on him.
"Ahh. What what what happened. Lillian is that you?" He said bringing the covers more closely around his chest.
"Yes it is. Now start getting dressed. We have that meeting with Simon soon and you need to wake up the boys because I'm not doing it", I said and walked out.
When I got in the hallway I couldn't be more happy to breath in clean air. I went back to my room and got Hamlet, Mama, and Chewy and put them outside.
Then I went to the kitchen to give the puppy's there food and Hamlet some vegetables. Then Harry came down trying to fix his hair.
"Good morning Hazza", I said smiling.
"Ok someone has to teach you not to call me that", he said tickling me.
"Ok. I won't call you that as long as you stop", I said laughing.
"Ok. You promise", he asked.
"I promise", I said crossing my fingers behind my back.
"Good", he said poring his cereal in a bowl.
"Can you go wake up the boys now?"
"Why? You can just walk in and dump some water on them."
"No thanks. I'll pass. I never want to go into one of your rooms again", I replied.
"Why was my room that bad?"
"No, it just smelled like boy."
Harry laughed.
"Ok I'll be right back then."
He went upstairs and I brought in the dogs from outside. They went straight to there food. I sat on the couch and watched TV and waited for the boys to come down.
About fifteen minutes later all the boys came down ready.
"Good morning", I said.
"Good morning", they all answered. Then Harry came down. I wonder what took him so long to come down. He was probably drying his hair.
"Ok peeps let's get a move  on. I don't want to be late", I said.
"But I didn't finish eating", whined Niall.
"Niall you just ate a bowl of cereal", I said.
"So, I'm still hungry", Niall whined again.
"Ok grab a bagel and let's go", I said.
"Fine", he pouted.
"How are we all going to fit in a car?" Asked Liam.
"Don't you guys have that giant car, van thing", I said remembering my first date.
"Oh yeah. I forgot we owned that", he said.
"Ok now everyone in the car", I said.
They all got up from where they were sitting and started going out the door. I turned off all the lights and locked the door. I sat in the second row next to Harry. Louie drove and Zayn was in the passenger seat. Niall and Liam were in the back.
We talked about random things in the car until about a hour later we arrived at this giant building. Louie parked the car and we all got out.
"I hope you guys know where you are going because I don't", I said.
"We know where we're going", said Harry.
"Was it left or right to the lobby?" Asked Louie.
We laughed and took a right. We met up with the desk lady.
"Hi we have a meeting with Simon at ten", I said.
She checked her computer.
"I'm sorry your not on the list. Right now Simon isn't here", she said in this raspy voice. She kind of reminded me of the lady who read my mothers will.
The boys and I went away from the desk and formed a little circle.
"What do we do now?" I asked.
"I don't know your the manager", said Zayn.
We started arguing of what to do until someone came behind Louie and tapped him on the shoulder. We all turned around.
"Oh hey Simon", said Harry.
"Hey. You guys are early", said Simon.
"Yeah we're under new management", said Louie.
We all laughed.
"Ok well let's go to my office then and get this meeting started", said Simon.
We followed him to an elevator and went up at least a dozen floors. Then we reached his office that was as big as the bottom floor of my house.
"Ok boys do whatever you want for a few while I talk to Lillian here", he said and the boys went somewhere else. Simon and I went to his desk.
"So Lillian, do you know what a manager does?" Simon asked me.
"No not really", I replied honestly.
I only tried out for the job because the boys wanted me to.
"Ok well you need to set up public appearances and performances and make sure they get there on time. You have to help them pick out a new agents when they want one. Make sure they are on time for there recording times so they can put out there new music. But most importantly, keep an eye on them. Make sure they don't do anything wrong in public, like I don't know, do anything that might make the media hate them", he said.
"Ok that seems.....not that hard", I said.
"Yes. So you just got to call places, organize some things with them to make appearances or organize some concerts and just get them there on time."
"Ok. When should I start?"
"As soon as you can."
"Ok."
"Boys come over here", Simon yelled and the boys came over.
"All of you agree to get rid of Gerald and hiring Lillian?" He asked.
All the boys nodded there heads.
"Ok, well then Lillian you are officially One Direction's new manager", said Simon.
"Yay! No more Gerald!" The boys chanted.
"Yep. Well that's all I really wanted to go over.....oh wait! Boys go wait downstairs, I need to talk to Lillian privately", Simon said.
"Oo Lillian's in trouble", chanted the boys going down the elevator.
"So about you and Harry......", he started.
"Yes. What about us?"
"You guys a thing?"
"Yeah, but I promise it won't be a problem."
"It better not. I want no funny business when your working, got it?"
"Got it."
"Now go down with the boys. Here's my number if you need anything."
"Ok. Thanks", I said.
I went to the elevator and went down to the lobby where the boys were all talking.
"Hey Lil, what'd Simon want you for?" Asked Louie.
"Non of your bee's wax what he wanted me for", I said.
Everyone laughed but Louie.
"You ready to go home?" Asked Harry.
"Yep let's roll", I said and we went back to the car and talked about more random things.
When we got home we all went our separate ways. Niall went in the kitchen to go eat, Zayn went to go fix his hair, Louie went out to go buy more carrots, and Harry and Liam went to go workout.
I got a text from Nikki that said she was picking me up at 12:30, so I went to my room to go change.
I put on short shorts, a purple shirt that I tucked into my pants and I tied a purple and black plaid shirt around my waist. I put on my vans and my necklaces. I redid my hair in a pony tail and went downstairs to wait until Nikki got here.
I sat in an armchair because Louie and Hamlet were taking up the whole couch eating carrots. I sat down and watched whatever Louie was until Nikki walked in. She was wearing black short shorts, a shirt with a cat on it and an orange jacket to match her hair. She was wearing her black combat boots.
"Hey, you ready to go?" She asked.
"Yep. Louie tell everyone I'll be out with Nikki", I said getting up and going to the door.
"Uh huh", he said taking a bite of his carrot.
We went outside and got in Nikki's car. It was a really nice car. It was all black and the rims were electric blue.
"So where are we going?" I asked her.
"No clue. What's something you like to do?" She asked.
"Um, drawing, baking, ice skating...."
"Ok let's go ice skating." She said.
"Ok. Can you ice skate?" I asked her.
"Can I ice skate? Girl I was on a team until a few years ago, like when I started high school."
"Really me too. I was in the top 5 on my team." I said.
"Well I almost did a solo at a showcase, but the showcase was canceled because of the weather."
"Well I did a solo at a competition in 7."
"Well I....."
"Ok, there is only one way to see who's better. When we get to the rink, we'll ask three people to judge our best tricks and who ever does better has to... I don't know think of something." I told her.
"Ok you have to.....die your hair whatever color I want and leave it like that until the dye runs out and I have to die my hair a normal color."
Sure, Nikki and I just met yesterday, but we know enough about each other that we could've known each other for years. Like that our mothers died in the same car crash (that was the saddest part of yesterday) or that she grew up with 4 brothers or that she has a twin or that her crazy dyed hair ment everything to her.
"Ok deal." I said
"Great", she replied as we parked in the parking lot.
We payed for our skates and went out on the ice.
"Ok let's go ask three random people", I said.
We got some people and told them what to do. Nikki went first and I'm not going to lie she did awesome. She did this jump and then like four twirls in a row! I have no clue how I'm going to top that.
I did a figure 8 on one foot and then did a leap and ended with 2 twirls. I skated back to the people to get there opinions.
"Ok who do you think a better job. Blonde you go first", said Nikki.
The blond girl made this hmf noise and pointed to me. Nikki rolled her eyes.
"Ok, you next", Nikki told this middle aged man being careful not to use insulting words. He pointed to Nikki. It was the next persons turn. This brunette had the faith of my hair in her hands.
"Ok you. Who do you think did a better job?" Asked Nikki.
There was a short moment where she took a moment to decide and then pointed at Nikki.
"Ok thanks guys", she said to the people and then they skated away.
"So Lil, I don't want to be mean or anything but, I win!"
"Yeah, but it was only 3 people."
"You want to ask more people?"
"No. A bet is a bet. I'll take whatever punishment you want to do to my hair, unless you would like to be a nice Nikki and not do anything", I said with a smile that hopefully convinced her.
She did this funny evil laugh that made me laugh which made her laugh harder. In the end we just laughed like a bunch of idiots.
"I'm sorry, but a bet is a bet. Plus I would love to see this boring brown hair become something."
"Oh no. Please make it a normal color", I begged.
"Fine. I'll make it a normal color."
"Promise." I said holding out my pinky finger.
"I promise. Now would you like to see the champion do a few moves."
"No." I said and started skating around the edges.
She caught up and I went slower so we could talk and skate at the same time. We returned our skates about 30 minutes later and went to a hair place. We walked in and this lady with a whole bunch of piercings in her ears came to talk to greet us.
"Hey Nikki, who's your friend." Said the lady.
"Tracy this is my new bestie Lillian", Nikki introduced.
"Cool, well what are you doing here? I just died your hair Monday." Tracy said.
"Well you see Lillian lost a little bet and she has to dye her hair whatever color I would like", said Nikki.
"Oh well you know where the dyes are. Just call me when your done", Tracy said.
"Alright. Lillian you go have a seat. I want this to be a surprise." Said Nikki.
I looked at her for a second.
"Ok fine. But remember nothing wild", I said pointing at her and walking over to a chair.
A few minutes later Tracy and Nikki came over.
"Ok Lil, Tracy is going to start your hair and I'm going to go next store and get something", Nikki said.
She walked out and Tracy got started on my hair. 15 minutes later, Nikki came back with a bag. I already had the dye installed in my head. It was just drying now. I looked up from the magazine I was reading.
"What'd you get?" I asked her.
"Just a few things for your new hair", she replied.
"Ok, it's time to go rinse your hair", said Tracy.
I got up and went to the sink and rinsed my head. Then I went back to my chair.
"Ok all I got to do is style it and the you girls can go", Tracy said.
She plugged in the blow drier and the curler. She started working on my hair and fifteen minutes later she finished.
"Alright your all done", she said giving me a mirror.
"How much Trac?" Asked Nikki.
"On the house. You come here to often", she said and started cleaning up the mess.
"My hair is red!" I screamed.
"No it's dark red with highlights", corrected Nikki.
"Oh my god, what did you do to my hair!?!" I said.
"I made it nicer. Now let me show you your gifts", she said and started pulling things out of the bag.
"Ok here's the first one", she said pulling out a pair of nice shades. They were all black with a little fancy medal part on the front. She put them on my face.
Then she pulled out a hairstyling book.
"Thanks", I said sarcastically.
"Your welcome. Now, let's get you back home. I can't wait to see what the boys say", she said and I shook my head.
We walked to her car and drove to my house.
"Want me to walk you in?" Asked Nikki when we got there.
"No I think I'll be fine walking in by myself", I said with a smile.
"Ok fine. Well see yah later", she said.
I walked in the door way and waved. I took a deep breath and walked in the house.
"Hey guys, I'm back", I screamed.
"We're in the kitchen", Harry screamed.
"Ok I'll be upstairs if you need me", I yelled back trying to walk to the stairs as fast as possible.
"Wait Lillian come try this sandwich Harry made its delicious", yelled Niall.
"Um I'm allergic to sandwiches", I yelled back.
"No your not your allergic to nuts", yelled Zayn.
"I know. It was a joke? I'll be right there", I said. I looked around for something to hide my hair with. I don't want to know what the boys have to say about it until I get used to it. I got a blanket and put it over my hair and then walked into the kitchen.
I took a bite of the sandwich on a plate and then said,"mm delicious" even though it was nasty. I was on my way back to the living room when they told me to hold it.
"Hold on, why is there a blanket in your head", Harry asked.
I didn't swallow the sandwich so I talked weird.
"Because my head is cold. Bye now", I said walking to the living room, but my cover was blown. Someone took the blanket off my head.
"It's a fan! Call the cops!" Yelled Liam.
"No it's not, it's me Lillian", I said.
"How do you know Lillian?"Asked Niall.
"Because I'm Lillian", I said turning around.
"The Lillian we know doesn't talk like that or have red hair", said Louie.
I spit out the sandwich in my mouth into the plate.
"See its me Lillian", I said.
"Ok if it's you, what did we do on our first date?" Asked Harry.
"We did a lot of things care to be more specific?" I asked.
"Ok fine name one", said Harry.
"Ok well we played truth or dare and Louie dared you to kiss me", I said now using the same tone they used with me.
"Guys it's Lillian", Harry said.
"No really?" I said.
"Sorry, I never met a Lillian with red hair", said Harry.
"Hey just a little question. Why is you're hair wet?" Asked Louie.
"I lost a bet", I mumbled so they couldn't hear me.
"What?" Asked Liam.
"I lost a bet", I mumbled again.
This time they heard me.
"You lost a bet. To who?", asked Zayn laughing.
"Nikki." I answered.
"Is that why you look like Aerial?" Asked Louie and Zayn and Louie high fived each other.
"Well I think it looks nice", said Harry.
"Your her boyfriend, your supposed to think it looks nice", said Zayn.
"Well I think it looks nice to", said Liam and Niall nodded.
"Aww thanks. I guess we all know whose life I'm not going to ruin", I said
"Cause we're so scared of you." Said Louie.
"You should be", I said and they starred at me.
"Ok I have a question. What was in that sandwich?" I asked. Zayn and Louie were quiet and still starring at me.
"Um mayo, mustard, lettuce, broccoli, rice, and some raw fish." Said Niall.
I gagged.
"What you didn't think it was good?" Asked Harry.
"No I did not. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go boil my tongue. Night peeps", I said and went upstairs.
The dogs were in their beds. I got my stuff for a shower and took one. I brushed my teeth extra well this time.
Then I started pulling my cover aside when a note fell on the floor.
I picked it up and read it.
Date night next Sunday? Text me if its a yes. Love Harry.
I smiled and got my phone out and texted I would love to. I thought why it had to be next Saturday, but figured out that we had to start getting back to work now. That means I have to start organizing things. Yay.
I shut off the lights and went to sleep thinking about how it's already been about more than month since I moved here. Just a week until July. I remember when Vanessa and I were little we made up this fire cracker dance, those were the good old days.
Oh my gosh Vanessa. I forgot to face time her this whole time. I wonder if she's mad at me.