All Abored the Gelousy Train

All the girls were in my room. It smelled like burned hair and makeup. We were all getting ready for trick or treating. Vanessa was our makeup lady and it was finally my turn to go after four girls.
Vanessa put in these blond bangs in my hair and started curling it. She did my makeup like sleeping beauty. When she was done I looked beautiful. I didn't even look like me, I looked like a real princess.
I went into my closet and put on my pink princess gown and my heels. I picked up the front of it and walked out.
"Wow you look great Lillian", Vanessa said.
"Because of you. Hey can you put the tiara on my head?" I asked.
"Yeah", she said going over to the place where I do my makeup. She started reaching for the tiara when Nikki came and took it.
"Oh here Lillian. Let me do it. Vanessa still has to do Perrie's and her makeup", she said putting it on my head. She was wearing Merrida's blue slimming dress with arrows and a bow across her chest. Her hair looked really really curly like there was a lot of humidity. She looked like like the actual princess.
"Oh, here me let me straighten out", Vanessa offered.
"No it's fine", Nikki said roughly.
Vanessa did it anyway and Nikki faked smiled. Vanessa did Perrie's makeup and hair and she went to go change into her costume. She has a red bow in her hair so she didn't need a tiara.
"Hey, can you do my make up and hair", she asked me.
"Yeah sure, as long as you don't mind not looking as great as everyone else", I said grabbing the bun sock and a brush for her hair.
"C'mon, we used to do each other's make up and hair all the time in 12. It's not that different", she said.
"I guess. Now how do I put this fake bang in?" I asked.
"I'll do that", she said turning the chair around.
She did it and I finished her hair with the blue head band. I put in her pearl earrings and started doing her makeup. The final result wasn't that bad I guess.
"Ok let me go put on that dress", she said and left to go to my closet.
I turned around and there was Nikki. I guess she was watching us the whole time.
"Your costume looks great. You look just like Merrida", I said.
"Yeah you too", she said.
Vanessa came out at least two inches taller and in this beautiful blue ball gown. Now her costume was realistic.
"Vaness, you look great", I said.
"Thanks. It's all because of you", she said.
"Well I learned from the best", I said and we hugged.
"Hey, not to interrupt this lovely moment but we have to get this show on the road", Nikki said.
"No we don't we still have to wait until the boys are done", Vanessa said.
"Well I'll go check to see if they are", I said and picked up the front of my dress and went to Harry's room. They were getting done in there.
I knocked on the door and Nikki's brother shouted who is it. We forgot to include him in our plans so he was a mutt from The Walking Mutts in a group full of Princesses and Princes.
"Lillian", I answered.
"Sorry, no weird girls that name starts with L allowed", he shouted back.
"Let her in", Harry said in this tired bored sort of voice.
The door opened and the smell of cologne, sweat, and I don't know what else filled my nose. I picked up the front of my dress so I wouldn't trip and walked in.
"You really don't like letting me in do you?" I asked him. Besides this time, he wouldn't let me in his house when Nikki invited me over.
"I guess you could say that", he said with a smirk.
"You look weird as a blonde", Louie said.
"You look weird in high waisted pants, an open vest and a bell boys hat", I said. Harry, Liam and Niall started laughing really hard. I couldn't see Zayn anywhere, but knowing him he was probably doing his hair.
"I'm a street rat for your information. Anyway why are you here " Asked Louie.
"Well we're done and we wanted to know if you guys are done too", I said.
"Well we're waiting for Zayn to fix his hair and then we'll be done", Harry said. What did I say? I stood near Harry and I was finally about his height, but it's only because I was wearing high heels. I should wear these often.
"Ok. I'll tell them", I said.
I was about to walk out the door when Xander said something to me.
"Hey, what's so different about you. I can't put my finger on it", he said.
I looked at him for a second.
"Oh I got it. Your like three inches taller. Did you have a growth spurt?", he asked.
"Did you die recently?" I asked him and walked out of the room.
I went back to my room and the music was louder and everyone was laughing and talking. What the funny thing is, I didn't hear any of this from outside. I guess my door is sound proof.
I looked around for Vanessa but I didn't see her. I looked in my closet and the bathroom and I couldn't find her. Then I heard banging on the door to go outside. I ran over and pushed the curtains aside and there was Vanessa in her beautiful costume.
I let her back in and we stepped aside from all the talking girls to talk.
"You really need to fix that door", she said.
"Yeah. What happened?" I asked.
"Nikki locked me out and closed the curtain on me. I'm really trying to be her friend but she's kind of making it impossible", Vanessa said.
"Alright I'll talk to her", I replied and Vanessa and I went over to the crowd of giggling girls.
"Hey Nik, can I talk to you?"
"Yeah sure. I'll be right back Ali", she said to Ali and then following me into my closet for a private talk.
"So what's up?" She asked.
"What's up!?! Your what's up. What's wrong with you, you haven't been you lately." I said.
"Nothing's wrong", she replied.
"Really? Well I just found Vanessa out on the balcony and not to mention you trying to put on my crown after I asked Vanessa to do it, and not wanting to hang out with us for the past month."
"Well I've just been busy. I'm fine honestly. Now why don't you go hang out with your new bestie while I go hang out with mine."
She started walking towards the door but I grabbed her wrist. She looked up at me with this look that I can't even describe. It had the look of sadness and anger all at the same time.
"Nikki are you jealous?" I asked in a soft tone.
"No." She answered all tough.
"Nikki....."
"Ok. Fine. Yes I'm jealous and why wouldn't I be. All you've been doing is hanging out with that goodie two shoes Vanessa and not me! You've taken her to all your work things instead of me, you've been hanging out together, when you should be with me, and you've been completely ignoring me! You haven't texted me in a month! If you don't want me as a friend anymore then maybe you should of just told me!" She said starting to cry. I gave her a hug.
"I thought Nikki didn't get jelly?" I said and she gave me this look. I stopped smiling at the joke and got serious, "Nik, why didn't you just tell me I wasn't paying enough of attention to you?"
"Don't say it like that. You make me sound like I'm two", she said wiping away tears. I laughed.
"Nik. Vanessa is a friend who is visiting from twelve. I barely see her and that's why I've been hanging out with her so much. Because we only had a month to hang out, while you and I spend practically every day with each other."
"So your not replacing me?"
"Nikki. Why would I ever want to replace an awesome friend like you. I couldn't imagine life without hanging out with you. It would be this boring, non colorful, depressing life!"
"Really? You mean it?" She asked.
"Yes."
"I'm sorry Lillian. I just thought maybe you were tired of me and wanted someone new to hang with, but obviously I was wrong. Will you ever forgive me?"
"Already done, but I think you need to apologize to Vanessa. You've been pretty hard on her."
"Yeah. We'll just start over like you and Eleanor", she said with a smile.
"Hey! I did that to get out of the rain and to make Louie happy!"
"Yeah, ok, Surrre", she said and we laughed.
We walked out of the closet and all the girls were gone except Vanessa.
"Hey Vanessa. I'm really sorry about how mean I've been acting. It's just I thought you were trying to steal Lillian away from me", Nikki said.
"It's fine. I get it. Thai girl comes from her hometown and starts spending a whole bunch of time with her. No wonder why you thought that", Vanessa said.
"Cool, so no hard feelings?" Nikki asked.
"No hard feelings. Heck we could even be friends", Vanessa said.
"I don't know about friends. You still have that crush on Liam", Nikki said seriously.
"No I don't. He was just trying to get you jealous", she said and I looked at her like you've said to much.
"What?" Asked Nikki.
"We'll explain later. Now get back to becoming friends", I said.
"Well then in that case, I would live to be friends and spend the rest of the time here with you and Vanessa", Nikki said.
"Which is only one day", Vanessa replied.
"Oh.....well we'll make it the best 24 hours ever. Now shall we deal this moment with an awesome Halloween selfie?" Nikki asked. She got out her phone and the three of us took a selfie together. It was the start of the three some.
"Send that to me", I said as I opened my door to go downstairs.
"Got it. Now let's go enjoy the last 24 hours with Vanessa before she has to leave!" Nikki chanted walking out of the room. I followed Vanessa out and shut the door. Everyone was downstairs taking photos.
"Good you guys are finally done. Let's take your pictures and then go", Xander said.
I took a selfie with all the girls, then with Harry, then with Nikki, then Vanessa and then with the whole group. Then we went to go around the block getting a lot of candy since not a lot of kids lived around here.
.....
My feet were killing me when we got home. Three quarters from when we were done Harry started carrying me on his back.
He put me on the floor and I took off my light pink heels. Vanessa and Ali did the same since everyone else was wearing flats. We all went upstairs to change into comfortable clothes and then went back down to watch scary movies and trade and eat candy.
We instantly all through away the peanut candy since nobly wanted to see me die today, well everyone besides Xander.
I think his precise words were "so what. Does it really matter." When we were watching the Forest I saw Nikki go sit next to Liam but her brother sat in between them. I leaned my head on Harry's arm and thought how nice it is not to have over protective brothers. I mean what are they good for, besides annoying you.
We all fell asleep in the living room watching movies late at night. Harry and I in our usual tiny couch. Liam, Xander and Nikki on the big couch. Eleanor and Louie on the other tiny couch and then everyone else on the floor.