The Horse And The Fox

By AllieDaShifter

"Ugh! We were so close to freedom!" I huffed. Allysa nodded her head," Ya, we were both so caught up in gett... More

Flashback
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 7

40 4 1
By AllieDaShifter

Lost and Found 💔

Daniella's P.O.V.

Daybreak was beginning just as Allysa and I crossed the border out of Full Moon Pack territory. I felt my heart throb for Luke but I couldn't go back.

The bag around my neck had begun to rub, but it hurt more than it was supposed to. I stopped, Allysa a few steps in front of me skidded to a halt. I shifted into my human form and took off the bag. Allysa shifted as well," Are you alright Danny?"

I rubbed my neck and I felt something that wasn't there before.

"What the hell is this?" I snorted, "It hurts to wear that bag."
Allysa walked over, "Move your hand so I can look."
I did as told and she peeked over my shoulder and gasped.
I perked up, " What? What is it?"

"Y-You've been marked..."
I growled, "THAT BASTARD! He marked me without me knowing, when did he do it?"

Allysa shrugged, "It looks like it hasn't been there for every long so it had to be a few hours earlier."

I thought back to what had happened, when he was closest to my neck, then it hit me.

When he had me pinned to the wall, he had he face buried in my neck, that asshole knew I was gonna run.

I crossed my arms, "What a bitch move, now not only do I feel the need for him, he can read my thoughts and hear me."
I put up a wall between the mind link between me and Luke and nodded to Allysa.

Kelsey barked from her bag impatiently, wanting to get a move on. Allysa picked up the bags, "I will carry the bags in human form, could I catch a ride from you Danny?"
I nodded and shifted, she hopped onto my back and we were off again.
A couple hours later. I felt something weird, as if someone was trying to force their way into my head.

He was awake, and he seemed very pissed.

Luke's P.O.V.

I woke to the light of day pouring through the window.
I glared at the beams of light and sat up.
I looked around, trying to remember what had happened...what HAD happened to me? I felt like I got struck by a brick.
I held my head, You got the shit knocked out of you. Danny punched your lights out, you've done it this time.
Zane growled.
I stood up was going to begin my search for her when I felt something crackle under my feet.
I looked down. There, under my foot, was a note from none other than Danny and beside it, her cell phoreturning
I picked up the note and read it:

My dearest 'mate',

I have decided to leave this pack and find a new home with Kelsey and Allysa by my side. By now, we are most likely out of your territory so do not worry yourself with us spirits.
Sorry I wasn't a werewolf or a good enough mate, I know I'm not pretty but it hurts to see it from someone else.
Sorry for being a nuisance, do not worry, I do not intend on returning ever so...be happy.

Daniella Holton
The Horse Spirit

I felt my wolf shrivel and cry out in pain, I told you this would happen! She left me! Because of you she's gone!
Zane snarled angrily.

"Wait, Zane, I marked her remember?"
Zane paused, Oh yes, I remember, you marked her without her permission.
SHE PROBABLY DOESNT KNOW SHES MARKED YOU ASSHOLE!
"Shut up Zane, we will find her."
I tried mind linking her but something was in the way. "A wall? DAMMIT! She found out."

I beat on the wall to try and force my way through but it was no use, she had a strong will, she didn't want to talk.

I yelled in frustration, I grabbed the phone case and threw it across the room. I shifted in pure anger and shredded the note into pieces.

I panted angrily as I looked down at the torn pieces, one in particular that love through my rampage.

The piece that said
Daniella Holton
The Horse Spirit

I shifted back and picked up the piece and set it on the nightstand. "I will find you again Princess, I promise and when I do, I will never let you go."

Daniella's P.O.V.

We had been trekking for a couple of hours now, we had to be far away from Full Moon Pack and Luke.

Luke.

Even though I wasn't good enough and decided to give him another shot at a mate...well I HAD decided to but, he marked me so he is stuck with me. Still, I missed him in a weird and cheesy way.

I gave a huff and shook my head.
I know it was the safest thing for us to do, but I can't help but miss him...and Zane.
Vidalea was just as heartbroken as I was, it was like ice on my heart.

Allysa leaned over my back, "Danny, Vi, are yal both alright?"

I didn't want to trouble her so instead of mind linking, I nodded my head and neighed.

It hurt but it was my pain alone to deal with, besides, it couldn't get any worse from here. We have already been rouges once so it can't be awful. It'll be like a blast from the past kind of thing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dusk fell over the sky, the clouds painted beautiful shades of pink, purple, blue and yellow.
It was breath taking.

"Wow, look at the skies Danny, isn't it amazing?" I nodded my head, still walking, I was beginning to grow weary but I pushed through, that is until we hear the howls of, you guessed it, more werewolves.

"Dammit not again! Can't we catch a break?" Allysa sighed. There were four werewolves, two in wolf form and the other two in human form.

One in particular was very large and a terrifying sight to behold, I assumed he was the Alpha.

He jabbed a finger at Allysa, "You", he began," what are you doing on my territory and why are you alone?"

I froze, he didn't know I was a horse spirit.
"Uhhhh, I'm sorry, we were"
I mind linked her, They don't know I'm a horse spirit. Let's keep it that way.
"I mean, I was just passing through and didn't realize I had stumbled onto pack territory. My apologies Alpha."

He stared at her, unmoving. Allysa stared right back at him with the same intensity.
I pawed the ground, Allysa, what wrong?

Mine. She said

What?

Mate.

One of the wolves walked up to my back leg and began sniffing me.
Oh no you don't.
I stamped my foot and whinnied for him to back away.

The alpha threw the wolf a stern look. "Stay away from my mate! And her horse!"
The wolf looked deflated and he walked back to his position.

The man walked up to me and Allysa. I pinned my ears a little, fearful of him catching the old Full Moon scent.

" And what is your name dearest mate of mine?"

Gross.

Shut up Vi.

"My name is Allysa, Allysa Fray. And yours?"
He stood tall and proud, "I am Gavin Moore of the Blood Moon Pack."

I felt myself stiffen.
Shit. Don't they um...catch and trade horses?

Vidalea had grown nervous, as did I.
Gavin pat my shoulder, "Who is this lovely mare?"

Allysa stiffened.
Come up with something don't just sit there.

She shook her head," Her name is SkyPainter, after beautiful sunsets like this one."
She gestured behind her at the falling sun.
"I also have a wolf pup, her name is Kelsey, her and SkyPainter are to never be separated or else things will get ugly."

At the sound of her name, Kelsey poked her head out of the puppy bag, Gavin pat her head earning a small growl.

"She's cute but fiesty, come on, we can set up a stable in my barn for SkyPainter."

She nodded and we walked through the territory to Gavin's home.

Like Luke's it was a two story home buy with a small barn beside it.

One of the stable hands ran up with a lead and halter. I pinned my ears to the side of my head.
Allysa ran in front of me, "She doesn't need that, she follows orders fairly well, for me, only I may take her out." The stable hand nodded and walked back into the barn, Allysa following close behind.

I walked beside her into the barn. For someone who lived alone, he sure had a bunch of horses, like five of them, and just my luck; they are all stallions.

I walked with Allysa into the stable and I watched as she placed all of Kelsey's things onto the floor.
She then released Kelsey from Ber puppy bag and hung it in the stall.

"Sorry Danny, I wish we could but you somewhere else." She whispered.

I rested my head on her shoulder, reassuring her that it was okay.

She smiled and exited the stall, "See you in a bit SkyPainter." She said and with that she left.

I laid down with Kelsey, it was dark now and I was dying for some sleep.

I could hear the whispers of the stallions around me.
Talking as if I weren't there, talking about how there had never been a made here and how Gavin must be planning something and who was most likely to breed her.

Breed.
Me.
Hell no.

I opened my eyes and whinnied, "I can hear you pervs talking about me! I've had a long day and would appreciate some sleep! Pipe down!"

The barn fell into a deathly silence, I flicked my ears up and laid my head back down.

This was gonna be a long night.
.
.
.
.
The sun hadn't broke out yet and I still felt pounding on the mind link wall I had set up to keep Luke out of my head.

I felt it cracking.

I sturdied the wall with the strength I had earning another pound on the wall before it stopped.

We can't let our guard down, around anyone and ourselves.

I stood up and stretched out some before I heard a person, no, people running through the barn. I pinned my ears back, ready to fight.

They stopped in front of my stall and who I saw were the last people I expected.
Allysa and Gavin both grinning wildly at me.

"I talked to Gavin, he knows and he's okay with it. You can shift now."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Heyo! I decided since I have been lagging behind on my book, to write and post another chapter! Yay! This won't happen all the time so don't expect it but in the mean time, I hope you enjoyed this surprise chapter and I will post again soon.

BTW, this is Gavin

Shifter out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 61.1K 65
Im inside my car on the way home from work,it's already late night...i noticed something was approaching...I looked closer to the side mirror to have...
243K 7.6K 40
Meet 19 year old Aqua she's not like other girls she's sassy when she needs to be but all around lovely and nice everyone loves her and she had a alr...
431K 12.8K 51
*Mature Content Warning* I rest both my hands against the table. "I'll go on another date with you, if you tell me one thing about yourself that no...
38 0 25
Empire is saved, but the world is still in danger. Kairos Empire: I joined forces with my aunts to drive out the demon king, Uruk'Zu, but we lost Pho...