Chapter 13

There's music here after this picture! Listin to it while you read! Its a good song! Onto the story! 🐺

Why am I Here? 💗

Danny P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes to the bright light of the room.

Where am I again?

I gazed around and finally remembered. I was in Luke's hospital room.

I looked at his sleeping face and let out a irritated groan. What am I gonna do? I feel like I love him but...but he hurt me. Tried to seduce me into giving him information he wanted. I was sick.

I'm stuck. I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

Suddenly, I felt a paw on my leg. I gave a slight jump and looked down to find Kelsey staring back at me worriedly.

Is he okay?

I giggled, "He's fine as of right now...he hasnt woken up or anything. He's just been sleeping. He did get it really bad."

She was silent for a second. Then she glanced at her paws, her face crunched up as if she were solving some sort of crime.
I wonder what he's thinking right now...

I looked at Luke and warily grabbed his hand, "Me too Kels, me too."

Luke's P.O.V.

I could hear her, but I couldn't see her. All I see is a peaceful darkness.
I listened in on what she was saying.

'He's fine as of right now...'
Who the hell is she talking to?

There was a silence and she answered warily, 'Me too...'
She must be talking to Kelsey.
Why does she sound so...unsure?

I know she loves or shebwouldny have saved me but even when I first met her, she actedvas if I was going to harm her.

You did harm her in the end you jackass. You hit her and invaded her space she asked for. Zane snarled angrily.

I don't blame him. He is right after all, that stuff did happen.
I felt a light touch on my hand. I may not be able to see but I do know who it was. I yelled out of angry confusion. What am I to do? I forced her into a lot of stuff before she left.

Forced her to share information.

Forced her to come back inyoy room.

Forced her to kiss me on the floor...what is wrong with me?

I buried my face into my hand and sighed.
This was all so difficult, and its my fault for making it that way.

I need to apologize to her again and tell I love her and make it up to her and so much more.