Chapter 18

This video I found after looking up songs from my favorite TV show Shadowhunters. Yal should check it out! Its based off of the Mortal Instruments written by Cassandra Clare. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!!!

Losing myself 💣

Danni's POV

Yes I understand...Allysa you know how dangerous he is, we need the help...ask him about it and try to convince him...okay, thank you Allysa, see you soon."

I hung up the phone with a sigh. This was overwhelming. All of it was slowly making me lose myself in this alpha mess. I wish that Luke was here and awake, he'd know what to do. I sighed and walked outside. All of the warriors were there, training with a reason, with a purpose.

Even though I ordered that they train to fight Johnathan, they seem to want to do this. I have faith in what my pack can do.

Luke's POV

There was so much to go through in my life, everything that made me who I am. It wasn't all bad. My parents death being the worst of it all. They passed away when I was young, in battle. The beta took over after that til I was old enough to be the alpha. When I challenged him for the title, he simply stepped down and submitted; let me have the alpha title.  I respected him and his family after that. His son became my best friend.

According to what theoon Goddess told me, I only had one more left to go through before I could be released from my coma. I looked over at my wolf, he sat there intently.
Well what are you waiting for dumbass, hurry up so we can go see our mate again.

I shat a glared at Zane then closed my eyes. "I'm ready." There was a flash of light then I was in a room, my room to be exact. "What the hell?" Why was I here? Its looks exactly the same as it does now, what could've happened so closed to the present that it molded me into who I am now? The door behind me clicked open. I turned around and my eyes widened. "You've got to be fucking kidding me..." I whispered lowly. It was me, smiling down at the girl in my arms. The girl I hated now, who foxed me into thinking she truly loved me. It was Tristin. The present pack slut.

I hated myself for this moment. I heard her giggle as my past self laid her down on my bed and tell kisses down her neck. She groaned out as my past self slipped my hand under her tank top. I knelt down and covered my ears. "STOP! MAKE IT STOP! WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH WHO I AM NOW MOON GODDESS?!" The giggles began to turn into moans and the moans into screams of pleasure and short, hard breaths. "

I cringed at my past mistake and squeezed my eyes shut. Then, within seconds, the sexual noises stopped and it went dark. I uncovered my ears and looked up, we had fallen asleep. The image disappeared the Moon Goddess appeared in its place. She smiled happily at me. "Congratulations Alpha Luke, you have earned your freedom from this awful coma."

I stood up furious. "What. The hell. Was that. What the hell was that?! Why was that specific memory so important that I had to watch it because it somehow made me into the person I am?" She smile dropped to a faint one. "Luke, you don't know? You couldn't tell?" I shook my head. She nodded once and the image was back, but it was of that following morning.

I was up and moving around like nothing had happened. My old self had walked out of the room and I went to follow him. The Moon Goddess grabbed my shoulder; I turned to look at her. She waved her hand to her right. "Look", she said, "this is what made you who you are today." I turned my head. It was only Tristen, but she was holding a bottle on her hands.

I looked on, confused. My eyes widened when I realized what it was. They were drugs, not just any drugs. Drugs people take to get horny...best way to put it. I watch her take some out of the bottle and crush them up into a powder. She walked out of the room with the bowl. We followed close behind her into the kitchen. She poured it into a blender along with strawberries, bananas and ice.

My hands clenched and unclenched. She drugged me. So she could keep having sex with me, against my will. "This", the Moon Goddess pointed at the shake, "is what made you who you are." I stared at her confused. She sighed and pointed, "Those drugs messed with your wolf, made him more aggressive towards others. He has been slowly healing since the last time that happened." I gawked at her. So this is why my Alpha urges grew more strained and Zane grew vicious.

The image faded away and I sighed out. The Goddess smiled at me and place a hand on my shoulder. "You will wake up in two days Luke. I hope you're ready to see Daniella again because I know she's ready to see you." I gave her a soft smile before she disappeared. I sat down and placed my head in my hands. Zane came over and sat down next to me.

Its okay Luke, neither of us knew about it, what was happening. Daniella will understand-

"Zane there was still the time where I knew what I was doing, what we were doing. I betrayedy mate before I even met her."

Zane was silent after that. He was just as guilty as I was.

We both sat there in silence, all and everything we could think about was seeing Danni and Vidalea again. I wanted nothing more right now than to see her beautiful face again. I wanted to look out the window of the house and see her and Kelsey playing out in the front yard, like they used to every single afternoon.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Hey my shifting friends! Here's another chapter as promised!
Nothing much to say this time so...

Shifter out!