Chapter 8

Loneliness💔

Danny's P.O.V.

I tilted my head at Allysa and Gavin just smiled.
"Its alright Danny, you and Allysa aren't the first spirits my pack has had, if fact there is another Horse Spirit here. His name is Jace.
Your welcome to meet him, he lives next to my house. He is my beta."

Danny shifted.
There was another horse spirit?

I knew something was up when we arrived! We aren't alone!

I listened as Vidalea whinnied happily in the back of my head.
I let out a small giggle," Sure, let's go meet this Jace."

I walked out of the stall with Kelsey by my side and all her stuff in her puppy bag, which Gavin insisted on carrying.
I glared at the stallions I passed by and all of them hung their heads in embarrassment. Allysa tilted her head at me and I shook my head, "I'll explain later." I whispered.

She simply giggled as we exited the barn.
.
.
.
We reached a beautiful stone house.
I gawked at its glory and Gavin chuckled.
He knocked on the door and we waited.
I could hear the faint pounding of footstepwide the other side of the door.

I watched as a tall, muscular man stepped out of the house, he was blonde with blue eyes and was tanned, very tanned.

To my surprise, Vidalea didn't say a single thing about him. No teasing, no compliment, not even an insult; just silence.
Jace smiled widely, "Hi", he started," I'm Jace Wayland."

(Heehee couldn't help it 😉😂)

He stuck his hand out, I took it and we shook hands. I smiled at him, " I'm Daniella Holton, but you can call me Danny."

"Danny huh", he stated," okay, Danny it is."

I think I'm gonna like it here Vi.

Silence.

I sighed.
Gavin gave me a pat on the shoulder, "I would let.you stay with me but unfortunately, the whole second floor is under renovation and that is where the guest room and my room is.
I am sleeping in my brothers old room downstairs."

I giggled and nodded, " I understand completely, I could start in the stalls again if I need to."

Gavin shook his head,"Jace insisted on letting you stay here."
I glanced at Jace and he smiled lightly.

Once again, I nodded, "Okay, I will take Kelsey's stuff and let Jace show me around."

Jace stepped to the side and showed me inside with Kelsey right behind.

The place was HUGE compared to the outside exterior of the home.

Giant living room, giant kitchen and a giant dining room.

Jace walked up the stairs, "Unlike Alpha Gavin's, my guest rooms are upstairs along with my own room."

I nodded and followed him up. He walked into the first room to my left. I followed him in.

" This will be your room Danny."

My jaw dropped, this couldn't be a guest room, it was just too big and amazingly pretty.

The floor was covered in beige carpet with a giant king sized bed up against the back wall with a TV in front of it.

There was a large oak dresser with a matching vanity, a walk in closet and don't even get me going on the bathroom.