Chapter 7

Lost and Found 💔

Daniella's P.O.V.

Daybreak was beginning just as Allysa and I crossed the border out of Full Moon Pack territory. I felt my heart throb for Luke but I couldn't go back.

The bag around my neck had begun to rub, but it hurt more than it was supposed to. I stopped, Allysa a few steps in front of me skidded to a halt. I shifted into my human form and took off the bag. Allysa shifted as well," Are you alright Danny?"

I rubbed my neck and I felt something that wasn't there before.

"What the hell is this?" I snorted, "It hurts to wear that bag."
Allysa walked over, "Move your hand so I can look."
I did as told and she peeked over my shoulder and gasped.
I perked up, " What? What is it?"

"Y-You've been marked..."
I growled, "THAT BASTARD! He marked me without me knowing, when did he do it?"

Allysa shrugged, "It looks like it hasn't been there for every long so it had to be a few hours earlier."

I thought back to what had happened, when he was closest to my neck, then it hit me.

When he had me pinned to the wall, he had he face buried in my neck, that asshole knew I was gonna run.

I crossed my arms, "What a bitch move, now not only do I feel the need for him, he can read my thoughts and hear me."
I put up a wall between the mind link between me and Luke and nodded to Allysa.

Kelsey barked from her bag impatiently, wanting to get a move on. Allysa picked up the bags, "I will carry the bags in human form, could I catch a ride from you Danny?"
I nodded and shifted, she hopped onto my back and we were off again.
A couple hours later. I felt something weird, as if someone was trying to force their way into my head.

He was awake, and he seemed very pissed.

Luke's P.O.V.

I woke to the light of day pouring through the window.
I glared at the beams of light and sat up.
I looked around, trying to remember what had happened...what HAD happened to me? I felt like I got struck by a brick.
I held my head, You got the shit knocked out of you. Danny punched your lights out, you've done it this time.
Zane growled.
I stood up was going to begin my search for her when I felt something crackle under my feet.
I looked down. There, under my foot, was a note from none other than Danny and beside it, her cell phoreturning
I picked up the note and read it:

My dearest 'mate',

I have decided to leave this pack and find a new home with Kelsey and Allysa by my side. By now, we are most likely out of your territory so do not worry yourself with us spirits.
Sorry I wasn't a werewolf or a good enough mate, I know I'm not pretty but it hurts to see it from someone else.
Sorry for being a nuisance, do not worry, I do not intend on returning ever so...be happy.