Chapter 3

#picture of Allysa
💝Can I stay?💝

Allysa*

I can't believe my bestie found her mate!
I'm so over the moon for her!
I felt my body tremble as we entered our new room in his house.
This place was huge and definitely my style.

Although, I couldn't shake the feeling that I was keeping Danny from her mate.
I sighed and tucked it behind my mind to wonder about later.
Luke had just left and I heard Danny huff and crash onto one of the beds.

I giggled and explored the room more throughly.
There was a radio with an aux cord attached to it.
I turned it on and flipped through the stations.
One after another, trying to find a song worth listening to.
I found an interesting song on 106.1, I looked at the glowing bar as it began playing.

The song was entitled "My House". I listened to to the beat for a second and began jumping around.
I heard Danny groan and bury herself under the covers.

Welcome to my house, baby take control now, we can't even slow down, we don't have to gooooooo out!

I laughed and continued jumping around to every song that came on. I was having so much fun.

I looked at the song titles to every single one that played, songs called, Roses and Locked Away to one in particular called Don't Let Me Down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I finally turned the radio and looked at the clock. 10:30.
I crawled into bed, thinking Danny was long asleep.she had always been the one to sleep easy.

I looked over and saw her wide awake. Just staring up at the ceiling blankly.
I got up and walked over to her bed and sat down.

"Danny, are you okay?" I asked worried.

She jumped and looked over at me with her blue eyes filled with sleep.

"I don't know, I can't sleep, I'm trying to but I feel like I'm missing something."

I nodded understanding what her problem was and how to fix it.

"It's the mate bond Danny, its making you feel depressed because aren't with Luke. You need to go to him now."

Danny sat up, her brown hair flowing like water fall behind her.

"I can't leave you alone, its the whole reason I wanted a room close to his so I wouldn't feel this way."

I shook my head, "And how well is that working out for you?"

She looked down and sighed. She put her hands to her face on frustration.

I felt bad for her, I don't want her to feel like I'm holding her back.

I placed a hand on hr shoulder and she looked at me.
"Danny, you need him, he needs you, I'll be fine, I'm right next door and you have your super hearing so you will be able to know if something is wrong. Okay?"

She slowly nodded her head and stood up on the opposite side of the bed.

She walked over to the wall door to his room and looked back at me. She smiled. I gave a soft smirk back at her and shooed her away.

She opened the door and stepped inside. I rolled over on my bed and closed my eyes.

I smiled, knowing I had done the right thing as I heard the door shut.