Chapter 20

Don't mind that its an fnaf song please, its actually a really good song and I quite enjoy it. I was thinking maybe you guys would too if I put it in my chapter for yal to listen to while you're reading this chapter. Anyway, I'll stop blabbing on and on about it, go enjoy the new chapter!!!!

Why Me? 🔗

Danni's POV

I ran back into the opening where I left Allysa. How could I have been so stupid? I left her here alone. I spotted her near a tree, she was trying to heave herself up but couldn't find the strength to. She fell under the pained pressure. Her face contorted in the pain she was in. I shifted and kept running to her. "Allysa! Hold on!" I screamed. She lifted her head up off the ground and gave a small whimper.

I reached her side and stroked her fur softly. "Its okay Allysa, its gonna be okay." I cooed. Her breathing was normal but she was in pain. U carefully picked up her small body and began to walk to the pack house. She could get help there. A few minutes later we had reached the house. Sure enough, the pack doctor was standing on the porch when I got there, awaiting my arrival.

I quickly moved to my side, looking over my shoulder at Allysa. I told him what happened and he nodded, taking Allysa out of my arms and into the pack house. I stood there, staring at the door in silence. My eyes diverted up to the stars. All of them, shining as brightly as I'd ever seen themThey made me wish the battle we just had never happened so I could enjoy this without being worried about myself, about my pack and about Allysa.

Luke's POV

I watched her stare at the stars in complete silence. I gave a small sigh. Nothing. She hasn't said anything to me about my state since I woke up. I wish I held her attention right now, but I can't, too much is going on around her right now. I turned to leave but stopped mid step. I gazed at her again. I couldn't just leave her here alone. I turned on my heel and walked to her as silently as possible. I came behind her and engulfed her into a loving hug.

Danni's POV

I could smell his scent. He was watching me. I wish he would come here. I missed him so very much. His scent began to fade and a few stray tears fell. I didn't want to be alone when it came to him. I continued to count stars. All of a sudden, I was taken into a hard chest. His arms wrapped around me warmingly. I let him take me over, I needed this. After what felt like years, I finally got to relax. I got him back. He kissed my neck where he had marked me and I gasped a little. I missed his touch, his kisses, his warmth. I took hold of his arm as he continued to kiss my neck.

"I missed you princess." He whispered as he nipped at my earlobe. I couldn't help but want to melt into him. I closed my eyes, my back connecting with his chest. He chuckled at my reaction and lifted me up, carrying me bridal style into the house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He walked into his bedroom, still carrying me. I laid my head against his chest. I never realized how tired I actually was until now. He laid me down on the bed and walked around to the other side. He pulled me close so that my back was against his chest; his nose buried deep in my hair. "I missed your scent so much." He whispered. I closed my eyes and gave a light sigh. His arm wrapped around my stomach, lightly pulling closer. "I never want to let you go again princess." I snuggled closer to him, taking in everything. His scent floated around me like a purfume. He hugged me tight as if he were afraid of letting me fall. I let the soft beat of his heart lull me to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up the next morning...er...afternoon, alone in bed. I looked at the alarm clock sitting next to the bed. 4:45. Damn, I must've been tired. "I wonder why I'm still so tired." "That's because you lost a lot of sleep by taking the alpha position." I looked over to the door to find Luke leaning against the frame with a smile on Hus face. I looked down, embarrassed. How did he find out? "Why didn't you just let Aiden cover for me?" Damn you Aiden, he must've told. "I felt like I was responsible for what happened to you so I...I decided that I'd make it up by covering for you for however long we thought you were gonna be out.

He grinned and walked over to the bed. "You need more rest." I shook my head, "No, I need food." He chuckled, "I'll go make you some pancakes with whipped cream and strawberry pieces." I held my hand over my heart dramatically, "Awwww, you know me so well."
With that, he went down stairs to make me food.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Hey yal! Sorry thus one is shorter and the lack of activity in writing and publishing this story. I swear I'm trying, school is a pain in the ass! 😂

Shifter out!