Chapter 12

Play this song while reading! 😄😉

Mending wounds 💗

Luke's P.O.V.

Four weeks earlier*

She still wouldn't let me in.

I almost had a break through before she blocked the mind link again.

I did my best to hide and compose myself; but nothing seemed to work.

I snarled in frustration and punched a hole in my bedroom wall.

There was a knock on the door.
I gave a low growl and stalked over to open the door.

I did my best to compose myself, then opened up the door.
The one who stood there was the last person I wanted to see.

She threw herself onto me and began kissing me. I stood there in shock for a minute and shoved her off of me.

I growled, "What the fuck Tristen?"

She gave me a sad and innocent look, "Lukey, I heard what happened. I'm so sorry. Sorry that bitch ever walked into our lives and tainted it with her presence. We both could've had a perfect life together without her."

I snarled at her, "Don't you dare talk about your Luna that way. She is better than you ever could be."

She gave an exaggerated gasp and put her hand on her chest.
"I'm hurt. I'm so hurt you said that to your lover. We both know what you've done in the past Luke. She may be pure but you're sure as hell not. Neither of us are."

"Tristen leave! Now!" I snarled again.

I watched her exit and grab the doorknob. She looked up at me, " She will find out eventually, whether you tell her or someone else."

With that she shut the door. I heard her footsteps fade as she progressed down the hall.

I sat down and put my head in my hands.
I'm gonna loose my mind without her here.

**The day of the initial fight between Blood Moon and Full Moon**

My pack and I sprinted through the forest to Blood Moon territory.
My wolf was loosing his mind and going mad without Danny.

Its been a month since she has disappeared without a trace and one of my scouts said he had smelt her scent in Blood Moon.

Blood Moon.

The fur on my neck rose. They probably captured her and Allysa and kept them in the cellars.

Zane growled viciously at this thought.

We came to the border. It had grown dark, perfect, we get the upper hand. Being cloaked by the veil of night.

I shifted into my wolf as did the rest of my pack. I linked everyone.

We go in there and fight but, look for your Luna. The scout said she was on this territory.

Yes alpha! They all chorused.

I turned around and ran into the woods. I gave a loud howl and ducked behind a bush and waited patiently for unsuspecting Blood Moon wolves.
.
.
.
I watched my warriors scurry away one by one, all of them wounded.

I swatted the wolf's muzzle and jumped away to look at who was tearing up my plan.

It was a horse.