Chapter 22

It Never Ends 💔
There's a song after the picture of the girl! 😉

Danni P.O.V

I was getting worried, Vidalea was pacing within my mind. Kelsey laid silently next to the couch, waiting for what was about to happen.

"Luke, what was she talking about?" My voice seemed to crack, I had already knew the answer but I needed to hear it from him. He gave out and aggravated sigh and sat down next to me on the couch; burying his face in his palms.

I hugged my knees to my chest. This wasn't gonna be anything good. "Danni, I can't say this in a way that won't sound bad..." My eyes began to water and I shook my head, "No..."

He stayed silent. I stared at him waiting for him to say it. His hand reached for my shoulder. "Yes...Danni, I'm-"

I stood from the couch in seconds, pulling away from his hand. He had a look of hurt in his eyes but I was hurt. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed. Kelsey scurried away into the kitchen in fear of what was to come. I was seething mad, I was deeply upset and hurt, I didnt want him near me. He stood from the couch, worry and panic all over his face.

"Please, let me explain!" He said quickly. I threw my hands up, "What's there to explain Luke!? You went off and fucked some female from your own pack! You didnt wait for me...like I DID FOR YOU!"

He hung his head silently. The deep pants I was giving off showing I was on the verge of tears. "You can't do this to me! Why didn't you tell me? We could've worked it out from the beginning instead of standing here right now..." My throat began to burn with unshed tears. There was nothing he could say to save himself from this and he knew it.

"Danni...that was so long ago...I was stupid, I didnt know what I was doing then... Danni I love y-" I put a hand up signaling to stop, "SAVE IT! I don't want excuses Luke! I want a mate! I don't all of this bullshit! So much has happened to us in the timespan that we met. I don't know what I want to do anymore."

I could feel the pack's sad emotions upon my own sadness of this discovery...did they all know about it too? Luke pleaded, "Princess please-"
I cut him off what seemed like the thousandth time today, "No, you listen. I'm not living in your home with all this tension built up now. I'm going to live in the pack house until we can come to amends...if we ever do."

His eyes grew big, "No, Danni, you can't, I need you, I need my mate, my Luna here with me. I'll lose it of you're not here with me." I had began walking up the stairs to pack, I stopped and turned my head, "Maybe you should've thought about that few years ago." I whispered and ran up the stairs the rest of the way, into my room.

The tears finally fell and had begun to run freely. I sobbed into my hands, why does this happen to me? I heard my door creak open slowly. "Go away Luke, didnt you hear me the first time? I don't want your excuses." I never heard the door shut, only the soft patter of paws make there way torwards my spot on the floor. Kelsey nosed my arm gently. I looked up at her and gave a weak smile.

"Its okay Kels. We're going to live in the pack house for awhile until...well I don't know how long but we are going." She slowly wagged her tail and licked my hand. I gave a whisper of a laugh and stood. "Time to pack Kelsey." She nodded and ran into the closet, pulling out two suitcases we had used the last time we left.

I opened one for her and she emediately started packing all of her own stuff...whatever stuff she brought back from the woods. We silently packed together, time passing by the hours. It was around 5:30 before we were finally done. I grabbed our bags and we made our way down the stairs. Luke sat on the couch in complete silence. I walked to the door and turn the handle. It made a clicking noise before it creaked open.