Chapter 6

Shattered💔

Luke's P.O.V.
(You will see why this picture is here later)

A couple days later*

I paced angrily back and forth in my room. How dare she tell me she's a horse spirit and then lock herself away?
How dare she call me a bastard? How dare she sound so pleased with herself after locking that damned door?

"Luke, you need to chill, you have scared her and Kelsey into hiding." Said my wolf, Zane.
I knew he was right but, I couldn't bring myself to cool down.

All the information I had received from my mate was shocking and infuriating at the same time.
Why didn't she tell me before?

I finally lost and went to get anotger key made for that door.
Zane threatened, begged and pleaded that I leave her alone, that he didn't care if his mate was a horse spirit, he still loved and respected her wishes.
Again, I hadn't cared and went to get a key made.
One way or another, I was going to see her and figure out what was going on, right now.

Daniella's P.O.V.

I was going through my phone, looking through all the apps that had already been put there.
I had changed the screen saver that said 'I love you!' to a cute picture of Kelsey playing tug of war with Allysa.

Kelsey jumped up on the bed with me and laud down next to me, she nuzzled my cheek and watched as I clicked on a game app. Subway Surfers.
Kelsey yipped and bounced around as I played through the game.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Allysa walked out of the bathroom 45 minutes later and stared at me.
"Danny, you do realize it's like 11:00 right?"
I paused my game a glanced at the time. Sure enough, it read 11:02.
I turned of my phone and plugged it in on the nightstand next to my bed and switched off the lamp light.

I felt Kelsey curl up in the crest of my arm. I smiled and my breath fell into a slow, steady rhythm and everything faded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luke's P.O.V.

It had grown dark by the time I had reached the house.
Zane had had walled up and stopped talking to me after I got the new key to Danny and Allysa's room. Allysa...I hope she is asleep when I go in.
Felt Zane give a low growl, I do not agree with what you are doing Luke, its and invasion of space she needs right now.
I growled at Zane, "I don't care Zane, horse spirit or no horse spirit, she is mine and I want what is mine."

Zane went silent again, I felt him put the wall up and I continued into the house. I stalked up the stairs quietly to my room and went to the door that connects the two rooms.
I took a deep breath and stuck the key in the lock.
I turned it and I heard a small pop.
The door was unlocked.
I slowly opened the door, it was darker than my room but it seemed nice. I left the door open just in case I need to turn and run. I crept slowly to Danny's bed then I remembered something, something that could ruin everything.

I heard a small but vicious snarl coming from Danny's sleeping side.
Kelsey.
Without thinking, I grabbed the wolf pup and ran into my room.
I put her in the bathroom and shut the door. I heard faint growls and barks coming from the other side.
I gave a smirk and returned to the room but, I quickly froze.

Danny's P.O.V.

Dream
I was running through the woods, without a care in the world. I hurdled a tree stump, laughing happily. I've never felt so alive and so free. I kept on running and running until the forest around me began to grow dark and gloomy.
I slowed to a cautious walk. Where was I? What was this place, this part of the forest? I've never seen it before.