I'm The Babysitter II n.g

By Maia_J

Ava Jacobson is searching for a job,but its kinda hard with her grades. She decided to take a chance and sig... More

Chapter 1 II I'm The Babysitter
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Thank You
Answering about who Mia is..

Chapter 8

4.3K 135 21
By Maia_J

Nash POV

"Let's hear it," Cameron said, closing the door and sitting on his bed. I sighed.

"There's nothing to talk about, Cam," I said. He smirked.

"Really? So the fact that you were just cuddling with Sky's babysitter means nothing to you?" He asked. I shook my head.

"She was scared."

"Okay, and how about earlier when you said you didn't want her to get hurt again?"

"I was just protecting her! It's what friends do!"

"And when you sat in the hospital room until she woke up?"

"This is ridiculous. I wanted to make sure she was okay, something friends also do."

"And when you first met her and you memorized her number?" He asked. I didn't have an excuse for that one.

"How the hell do you know about that?" I asked. He smirked.

"You think I'm not going to read your texts to a cute girl? You're wrong." He said. I rolled my eyes. "So? What about that? Or how about when she came into the lobby with her dress on and all you could do was stare at her?" He asked.

"Cam, what I think doesn't really matter, Okay? She clearly likes Matt."

"I don't know about that." He said.

"Well, I do. They spent a whole day together on the beach. She likes him."

"Well, do you like her?"

"It doesn't matter! Look, I'm going to sleep. Just, please, no more questions?" I asked. He sighed and nodded, lying down. I thought about what Cameron had said for a long time before I fell asleep.

Ava POV

I woke up later than usual, sighing as I sat up. I looked over at Sky's bed, my eyes widening as I saw an empty bed. I patted down my bed until I found my phone, opening it quickly.

Matthew Espinosa: Don't freak out, we have Sky. We're down getting breakfast now, and we're going straight to Magcon after that. Nash had a long night, so he's probably still asleep. Wake him up before twelve, get breakfast, and he'll know how to get to Magcon. It starts at 1:30, I'll see you guys there!

I sighed, holding my hand over my chest, and set my phone down. It was eleven now, so I quickly took a shower and picked out an outfit. As I looked at the tank top and jeans I laid out, I sighed, knowing I should dress a little bit better for Magcon. I looked through my closet and pulled out a flowy black crop top with a skirt. I quickly curled my hair with a straightener, spraying a little bit of hairspray on it. I brushed my teeth quickly, grabbing my phone and heading to Nash's room. I smiled as I saw him sprawled out on his stomach, his hair a mess, only in boxers. '

"Nash, wake up," I whispered gently. Nothing.

"Nash," I said a little bit louder, walking over to him. Nothing. I sighed and sat on his bed, putting a hand on his bare back and shaking him gently.

"Nash, wake up," I said, quietly again. He groaned and lifted his head, turning to me and lying back down.

"Morning." He said in a cute morning voice. I smiled.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," I said with a small laugh. He grinned sleepily and ran a hand through his disheveled hair.

"What time is it?" He asked. I looked at my phone.

"Eleven forty­five," I told him. He sighed and rolled onto his back, sitting up.

"Where's everybody else?" He asked. I smiled.

"They left, we woke up late. We're alone."

Nash POV

"We're alone." She said. My breath caught in my throat as Ava said those words. I know she was just stating a fact, but I couldn't help but imagine what we could do. Alone. It was then that I realized I was only in my boxers, and I quickly covered my lower half with a sheet. Ava saw this and blushed. I smiled sheepishly at her, scanning over her body quickly. Once again, my breath caught in my throat. I'm sure if she knew what I was thinking, she'd think I was a douche. I couldn't help it, she is beautiful. She stood up and walked to the door. As she opened it, standing half inside and a half outside, she smiled.

"Get dressed, I'll meet you in the lobby and we can grab breakfast." I nodded and smiled, standing up and walking. "Oh, and Nash?" She asked. I looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "You should be more subtle when you're checking me out." She said with a smirk, walking out the door. I took a deep breath and let it out, unable to control my smile. It really was upsetting that she liked Matt.

Ava POV

I waited down in the lobby, scrolling through my Twitter. I had so many new followers, and honestly, I thought it was sweet how the boy's fans were supportive of their friends as well.

"Ready, princess?" Nash asked. I looked up to meet his eyes and smiled.

"Ready," I said. He grinned and we walked out of the hotel to a small restaurant down the corner.

"So you and Matt?" Nash said with a small smirk, looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"We're just friends."

"Liar."

"I promise we're just friends," I said honestly.

"Remember our promise? I need to be the first one to know if you start liking anyone. It's a little late for that... I nodded.

"I remember."

"So, do you like anyone?" He asked. I wished that I was a better liar.

"Nope," I said. He grinned.

"You do!"

"No, I don't." God, I was a horrible liar.

"Yes, you do! I know when you're lying!" He said. I refused to give up.

"I do not like anyone, Nash." He grinned.

"I could tickle it out of you." He said. My eyes widened as I backed up.

"Don't you dare." He grinned.

"So there is somebody. Ava, you promised." He pouted. I did promise him, but I wasn't about to tell him that I liked him.

"There's nobody, Nash."

"Please tell me." He said, making a puppy dog face. I shook my head.

"I can't tell you because there's nobody." I lied. He smiled.

"Well then, when you're ready to tell me, I'll be here." He said. I sighed, wishing for a moment that he knew how I felt. We walked into the restaurant and sat at a table as our waiter smiled.

"What can I get for you?"

"I'll have a pancake stack with sausage on the side, please," Nash said. The waiter turned to me.

"And for you, pretty lady?"

Nash POV

"And for you, pretty lady?" The waiter asked. I clenched my jaw out of jealousy at the way Ava smiled at him.

"I'll have a ham and cheese omelet, please." She said sweetly, handing the menu back to him. He smiled and took it gently from her, grabbing mine off of the table.

"I'll be back in a minute." He said, winking at her. She giggled adorably as he walked away. She turned to me and her eyes widened.

"Nash, are you okay?" She asked. I snapped out of it and looked at her, putting on a smile.

"Yeah, why?"

"You looked like you were gonna stab the guy." She said, motioning to the waiter. She reached forward to my fist and unwrapped my fingers.

"And your knuckles were turning white."

"He seemed like a douche bag," I said with a shrug, trying to hide the disappointment in my voice as Ava pulled her hand away.

"Why?" She asked with a small laugh.

"He was checking you out the whole time he was here."

"Nash, you do that all the time." She said with a small smirk. I smiled sheepishly and looked down.

"Yeah, but he did it in an asshole kind of way," I said. She grinned.

"Well he's not the person I like, so it's not a big deal." I tried to hide my smile as she said that, wishing for a moment she knew who I felt.

-

We walked back to the hotel, hopping in my car once we finished breakfast.

"How much time do we have?" I asked Ava.

"Half an hour." She said. I smiled and started the car, driving out of the parking lot.

"Are you excited?" She grinned.

"Yeah! I'm just worried they're all going to be like that asshole that punched me in the face." I smiled.

"Don't worry about it, that's honestly the first time it's happened. The fans will love you." I assured her. She smiled.

"We'll see." She said with a small sigh. I bit my tongue nervously before reaching over and grabbing her hand.

"They're going to love you. It's impossible not to." I said. She gave me a shy smile,blushing deeply as I squeezed her hand gently, letting go. I cleared my throat.

"So, are you gonna sing?" I asked. Her eyes widened.

"Shit, I forgot about that! I guess not." She said. I pouted.

"Please?" I asked. She smirked.

"You're not cute enough to make me sing." She said. I gasped, putting a hand to my chest dramatically and pulling over.

"Take that back," I growled playfully. She let out a gentle laugh, pressing her back against the passenger's side door.

"No!" I smirked and crouched forward, positioning my body on top of hers, tickling her sides. She squealed.

"Nash! Stop!" She said in between laughs.

"Take it back!"

"Never!" I continued to tickle her as she screamed.

"Fine! I take it back!" She said. I stopped, hovering over her.

"Say it." She sighed, looking me in the eyes.

"You're cute enough to make me sing." She said. I grinned.

"So will you sing?" I asked.

"I don't have a song picked out." She said, hoping to get out of singing. I smirked.

"I can get karaoke for any song on my phone," I said. She glared at me as I smiled widely. She laughed.

"Fine." She said. I grinned, looking into her eyes.

"Promise you won't back out?" I asked. She sighed but nodded.

"I promise."

"What music do you want me to get?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Forget the music. I'll play Shawn's guitar." She said. I raised an eyebrow, smiling down at her.

"You can play guitar?" I asked. She smirked.

"I have many talents. Now get off!" She joked, pushing me. I laughed and crawled off of her, sitting back down in my seat and driving to Magcon.

I pulled into the parking lot and smiled at her. "Welcome to Magcon," I said with a grin.

Ava POV

"Welcome to Magcon," Nash said. I smiled, glancing at him. He grinned and hopped out of his car, jogging to the passenger's side and opening my door. I laughed quietly, stepping out.

"I could have done that myself," I said, sliding my sunglasses I had brought on. He smirked.

"I know, but I'm a gentleman." I laughed and rolled my eyes, following him to the back entrance to the stage.

"You're here! Where were you?" A man asked Nash. Nash smiled.

"I was getting ready with Ava. Ava, this is Bart, Bart, this is Ava."

"Okay, there's not much time to talk, we've gotta get you guys on stage." We nodded as an announcer's voice rang out.

"Please welcome, Magcon!" He said, walking off stage as everyone walked on stage. The crowd was huge and extremely loud. It was hands down the most frightening experience I've ever had.

"Hey, guys!" Nash yelled into a microphone. People went crazy as he grinned. "So you know all of us, but there is someone new here that you probably don't know yet!" He said, putting his hand on my lower back.

"I'd like you all to meet Ava Jacobson, Sky's babysitter and the newest member of Magcon!" He said. The crowd screamed as I grinned, waving. Nash handed me the microphone and I took it carefully.

"Hey, guys! Like he said, my name's Ava and I'm so happy to be with all of you guys today!" I said. They screamed again as I laughed, handing Nash back the microphone. We all grabbed chairs that were just offstage, pulling them onstage and sitting scattered across the stage.

"Let's start off with questions from you guys!" Cameron said. The crowd screamed as all of the people onstage smiled.

"You pick," Nash said, handing me the microphone. I smiled.

"Oh, okay. How about you in the blue shirt?" I said, pointing to a girl who was grinning from ear to ear. Bart handed her a microphone.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Alyssa." She said, tugging at her blonde braid. I smiled.

"I love that name! What's your question?" I asked. She smiled.

"Um, I watched your video with Jack and I was wondering if you've gotten feelings for any of the guys since the video." She said. Nash grinned, taking Carter's mic.

"Yeah, I'd like to know that too." He said. I turned to Mahogany, who stood at the end of the stage with a smirk on her face. I cleared my throat.

"That's classified information. Sorry!" I said. The audience laughed as I pointed to another person, Bart handing her a microphone.

"Hi! I'm Carly and I was wondering what it's like to hang out with the boys?" She asked. I grinned.

"It's a blast. It's so much fun, definitely a change from my life before I got this job. So I'd like to say thanks to all of you guys for this opportunity." I said to the crew onstage. They "aww'd" and I laughed.

We answered more questions for a long time before switching the topic to truth or dare, Bart handing the microphone to different people with their hands up.

"Nash, truth or dare?" The girl asked. Nash grinned.

"Dare!" He said as if it was obvious. The girl grinned.

"I dare you to go the rest of Magcon today without a shirt." She said. Nash smirked, glancing at me before sliding his shirt over his head, tossing it into the crowd. They screamed as a girl hugged the shirt like her life depended on it.

"Next!" I said through laughs.

"Ava, truth or dare?" A boy asked.

"Truth," I said. Nash booed as I stuck my tongue out, waiting for the truth.

"What do you think about each of the members of Magcon so far?" He asked. I smiled, pointing to one by one.

"Okay, Aaron is really, really nice. The first day staying at our hotel he offered to stay back with Sky so I could go penny boarding with the boys. Next, Carter is hysterical. Shawn is so sweet and extremely talented. Taylor is really funny, and a flirt. Johnson is an eavesdropper, but he's funny. Gilinsky is also a flirt, but he's really nice and funny. Matthew Espinosa is stupid. Cam is really nice and I've liked him since the beginning. Hayes is funny, and I'd say adorable, but he's taller than me. Mahogany is amazing and gorgeous and we became friends immediately. And I do not like Nash Grier." I said. Nash and Matt glared at me and I stuck my tongue out, earning a laugh from the audience.

"You're stupid!" Matt said. I laughed as Nash tackled me in a hug.

"You don't like me, you love me!" He said. I laughed, pulling away.

"Alright, alright. In all honesty, I like Matthew Espinosa a lot, we're very similar. And Nash was the first guy I met, and he's been nice to me and super comforting when I was scared to come here, and it means a lot." The crowd "aww'd" and I laughed. ­ We played truth or dare for a little while longer before Nash spoke.

"Alright, guys, last one!"

"Nash, truth or dare?" A girl asked. He smirked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Ava." She said. I froze as Mahogany glanced at me with a sorry expression, Nash nodding slowly. I looked at him and he met my eye contact, shooting me a small smile.

"Okay." He said, walking forward. He winked at me and I smiled, knowing what he was going to do. He leaned forward and kissed me gently on the cheek, the crowd screaming, some booing because it wasn't on the lips. Although it was a kiss on the cheek, it managed to send chills down my whole body, but I masked it with a smile, situating myself back in the chair. ­

-

Shawn sang a song next, and then Jack and Jack sang. Once they finished, Gilinsky walked over to me with a smile, putting the mic down.

"Are you going to sing?" He asked quietly. I smiled and nodded, mouthing "yes." He grinned, speaking into the microphone. He smiled and handed it to me as I put the mic on the mic stand, putting the guitar strap over my shoulders.

"So, guys, I haven't actually sang in quite a while. For those of you who watched Gilinsky's video, I'm sorry for lying. So long story short, people have heard me sing, I was on the X Factor as a kid before I strained my vocal chords. I needed surgery and I've been afraid to sing since then. So bear with me, okay?" I asked. The audience stared at me intently, becoming silent. I took a deep breath and began to strum the guitar. I sang Not About Angels by Birdy.

Once I finished, the audience became silent and I bit my lip, looking around. After what seemed like forever, the crowd broke into a deafening scream. I covered my mouth, unintentionally tearing up. Nash walked to me as a few tears started to drip down my face, wrapping his bare arms tightly around me. I tried to contain my crying as he hugged me, rubbing my back.

"Shhh, it's okay. You were amazing, Ava. You're so amazing." He soothed. The audience continued to scream as Nash pulled away, handing me a mic. I sniffled and spoke.

"Thank you so much, guys, it means a lot. Sorry for crying." I said, laughing through the tears. "Thanks for making me feel so welcome here, and I'll see you all tomorrow!"

After just one day, I could honestly say that Magcon had changed my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.7K 31
✖ Mia Rose Jacobson ✖ Mia is just a girl searching for her place in the world. She can't seem to find a job because of her grades at school and she...
1.2K 87 42
"You know I love you right?" He asked. I smiled. "Yeah." I replied not sure what he was trying to say. "Is something wrong?" I asked turning around...
136K 2K 52
Ariana, Cameron's sister has a huge crush on Nash but will she show it or hide it from him. Will Matthew be the one?
48.2K 795 23
Mackenzie has bullied her whole life by 10 boys. There names are: Aaron Carpenter Carter Renoylds Shawn Mendes Cameron Dallas Nash Grier Hayes...