Hey, Miss Me?

By bunnyykookie

Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Hav... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : First Day
Chapter 2 : Bangtan..Who?
Chapter 3 : Jungkook.
Chapter 4 : Flirty Boys
Chapter 5 : Sorry..
Chapter 6 : He smiled at me.
Chapter 7 : Strawberry Kiss?
Chapter 8 : "No healing kiss?"
Chapter 9 : You're My Savior
Chapter 9 (2) : I'm Your Savior
Chapter 10 : I will be there for you, always.
Chapter 11 : Hey, Miss Me?
Chapter 12 : Bunny babe?
Author's Note
Chapter 13 : Blanket Kick
Chapter 14 : Mystery Solved
Chapter 15 : I Really Like You
Chapter 16 : Appreciation for Park Jimin
Chapter 17 : Inferiority Complex?
Chapter 18 : I Love You..
Chapter 19 : Woah..
Author's Note
No. It's not an update.
Chapter 20 : Illegal age..
Chapter 21 : Why are you saying goodbye?
Chapter 22 : Promise me.
Chapter 24 : Debut day.
Chapter 25 : If only..
Chapter 26 : Do You?
Chapter 27 : All of them vs the two of us.
Chapter 28 : I can act well too.
Sorry, my precious readers!
Chapter 29 (1) : Expensive girl.
Chapter 29 (2) : Friends?
Chapter 29 (3) : 95z.
Chapter 29 (4) : Eldest members.
Chapter 30 : Eunkook?
Author's Note : Appreciation for my readers!
....

Chapter 23 : You're not going to leave me, aren't you?

2.3K 132 36
By bunnyykookie

Eunha's P.O.V

"Huh? Who is this?" I queried due to my curiousity as I tried to remember this familiar voice. And most importantly, "Where do you get my number?"

He chuckled slowly. "You're so cute. And for your questions, you gotta find it yourself, Jung Eunbi," he sighed, a little bit of sad tone at the end of his words.

I was going to ask the caller more about him calling me in this dawn, but he hanged up the phone. I still can't figure out who the caller was and geez.. I can die now because of this curiousity..

---

I woke up on the couch when I heard noises at the main door.

"Finally! Home sweet home!" I heard V shouted from the outside.

"Taehyung-ah, you'll wake the girls up," my eyes peeked through the window to see them crowded at the door, waiting for Jimin unlocking the lock.

I missed all of them! I will miss them alot after this.

I quickly walked and hid behind the door, planning to surprise them, but it became a mess when Yoongi pushed the door too hard, and it hit me.

They quickly ran to see who was squealing behind the door. "EUNHA?" Jimin panicked to see me lying on the floor, laughing.

It wasn't hurt at all, but it was funny to see their panicked expression. "What are you doing behind the door?" Yoongi asked.

I scratched my head, "To surprise you guys but I guess it didn't worked," I chuckled, eyes wandering, finding someone who I really missed so much.

There were only four of them, "Where are the rest?"

Hoseok landed his butt on the couch, "They went to the market, buying groceries," he continued, "You slept on this couch?" He sighed when he saw my blanket on the couch.

I nodded, "I couldn't sleep on my bed last night."

---

I was packing my things with both of the girls and I guess the boys didn't know that we've changed contract with other agency.

Our manager told us to move to the new house in two days before the practice as a group begins. The nervousness from the first day I moved in this house haunt me again. I barely knew Sowon unnie and Yerin unnie, what if all of these doesn't work?

Folding my dried clothes, I reached the black pants beneath my shorts.

*

"Ahh, oh this. This. Wear it. That was mine when I was in my trainee days. I think it fits you."

"What? No, I'm not going to wear that. I have my own-"

"Yeah, shorties. All of them are shorts. You should be grateful it wasn't Namjoon hyung behind you earlier downstairs, watching you too slow to going upstairs."

*

I gripped the pants, smiled lightly when I remembered he gave his own sweatpants to me. My eyes starts to feel warm as I folding the pants neatly. I'm going to return you back to your owner. Thank you..

"What's with these luggages?" Hoseok asked to SinB, I was totally daydreaming too much because I didn't even realized Hoseok knocked the door.

"Err..uhmm.." SinB rubbed behind of her neck, looking at us. Umji and me couldn't say anything, just relying on SinB to answer Hoseok's question.

"Hyung, why are you standing here?" I heard the sweet voice behind the door. Wiping my tears with my long sleeve, I stood up and saw the beautiful, puppy eyes peeking through the door.

Hoseok gave up and went to their dorm, gave him more space to look around the dorm, "Wow, are you guys going home?" Jungkook asked with his eyes fixed on me.

All the eyes were staring at me, looking for the answer. I sighed, couldn't help myself but walking out through the door.

"Eunha?" Jungkook's hand gripped my wrist. I looked back at him, with tears starts to dwelling up, "I need to tell you something," pulling his hand, going downstairs.

---

I pulled my knees closer to my chest, while Jungkook waiting for me to speak. "Do..do you have anything to do today?" I asked, glancing at him.

"Nothing.. PD asked us to take a rest for our music video filming tomorrow." He said slowly, moving himself closer to me.

Putting his chin on my shoulder, with his eyes still looking at me, "Why?" He whispered, as he moved his arms, wrapping around me.

"I was thinking if we can spend time together, not just us two, but with the girls and the members," I muttered, feeling nervous when he suddenly leaned away from me.

"Why all of sudden? What's up with the luggages? And why your dorm looked so tidy and neat?" He started to shoot bullets of questions at me.

I don't even know how to answer it, "Just.. wanting to create some memories with my favourite boy group and my boyfriend," I hesitantly talked without looking at him. "And we are girls, aren't we supposed to get the dorm clean and tidy?" Putting my legs down off the coucb, I continued, laughing awkwardly.

"You're not going to leave me, aren't you?" He leaned his head on my shoulder again, holding my hand tightly.

I was taken aback with his question. It was absolutely hurt when you heard your love ones said that. Swallowing the big lump stuck in my throat, "No, you're talking nonsense," my voice broke.

His thumb brushing the back of my palm gently, "I just can't lose you twice," he whispered again.

I leaned my head on his head, "Me too," my tears finally bursts out, falling down on my cheeks, without him knowing it.

---

"How about the amusement park?" V and Jungkook suggested.

"No! You know we both hate the roller coaster thingy," Hoseok disagreed quickly, pointing at Jimin.

All of us were gathered at the living room, including Umji and SinB. I saw Umji was blushing when Suga took a seat beside her. Take as much time with him while we're still here, Umji-ya..

"Waterpark?" Jin oppa and I both said it at the same time. All of them were looking at us, bursts into laughs together, while Jin oppa and me giving each other a hi-5.

So, waterpark? Here we come!!

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

Was it me or I felt Eunha was hiding from me? I heard she was whimpered quietly when I talked to her at the living room. But I just kept it shut, maybe she will tell me later.

The negative thought of 'She's not going to leave me, isn't she?' stuck in my mind.

"Kookie? Ready?" A small figure standing beside me, lacing her fingers with mine.

I looked at her, "You're back with that ponytail again," I chuckled, looking at her figure that was wrapped with a huge sweater. The sweater that kept me warm during the freezing night..

"Yeah, it's been a while, don't you think so?" She said slowly, playing with my fingers.

The members went downstairs, one by one. I laughed when Hobie hyung tried to joke around SinB, but instead of laughing, SinB shoved his shoulder, causing him almost fell off.

I tried to hug Eunha from her back, but she pushed me away and ran to Jin hyung. Hugging his arm, "I miss this eomma," she mumbled cutely even Yoongi hyung smiled to see that.

Jin hyung looked at me, I nodded at him giving him access to hug Eunha back. "Aww, I miss talking to you, Eunha-ya," he talked like a mom, pinching softly her cheeks while the others were already waited for us three.

Five of them followed Manager Sejin's van while me, Eunha, Jimin hyung and Namjoon hyung followed Jin hyung's car.

---

The members including me not doing anything else but jumped into the deep swimming pool. We were totally having so much fun with ourselves, not even realized that the girls weren't with us.

"Woah.." I heard both of Suga hyung and Jimin hyung gasped, looking behind of me.

I turned around, to see the three girls standing behind of me. Their cheeks, especially Eunha's, were totally red, when me myself gasped to see them. They wore a skinned-tight swimming outfit, so tight that I can see every curves of their body.

Umji and SinB already jumped into the pool, joining Hoseok hyung and V hyung. I glanced at Jimin hyung who was still eyeing on Eunha.

Eunha still blushed, couldn't moved her feet anywhere but standing still, "Eunha.." I called her while I tried to get out from the pool.

"Where did you get this outfit? Geez.. I swear they were drooling seeing you guys earlier," I nagged, reaching the towel on the seat, wrapping it around her body.

I glared at Jimin hyung, waving my hand, shushing him away.. He chuckled awkwardly, joining the other hyungs playing with the girls.

She laughed all of sudden, "Why are you laughing?"

She shook her head, "Nothing, just thank you for being the sweetest boyfriend for me," swaying our hands forward and backward.

We walked around the pool, watched them playing volleyball.

Sitting beside the pool, putting our feet together into the water, we can't stop laughing so hard when Hoseok hyung screamed over SinB who was after him and the ball.

"Hahaha, I'm gonna miss his screamings.." She mumbled slowly, more to herself but I can still hear it.

"What did you say? Miss his screamings?" I raised both of my eyebrows while turning around my body, facing hers.

"Hmm? Not-nothing, I didn't say anything.." She hesitantly answered my question, her eyes kept wandering, not dare to look straightly into my eyes.

"I'm not deaf, Eunha-ya! I heard you, okay? I know you were hiding something from me. Stop fooling me around!" I let out a deep breath, trying to control my anger.

She curled her lips in, still not looking at me. Both of us were in silence, watching the others having fun.

"I can't take this anymore," I said.

"Hmm?" She quickly looked at me as soon as I finished talking.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

"I can't take this anymore," he suddenly started talking.

"Hmm?" I looked at him. He didn't answered, but walked closer to me with his eyes on my bare thighs.

"YAH! JUNGKOOK-AH PUT ME DOWN!" The next thing happened was he lifted me up and brought me jumped together with him into the pool.

I almost swallowed the water, which was, ewww..

The pool was so deep, I panicked for a sec when my feet can't reach the bottom because of my legs too short.

But when Jungkook held my waist, supporting my weight with his arm, I let out a relief sigh. At least, I'm not gonna die, drowning in this place.

"This is not the end, Eunha. You've got some explaination to do after we get home later," he smirked, making me gulped because of nervousness.

"No, I don't," I replied, making him loosened his grip on my waist.

Slowly letting me go, I began to panicked again, "Jungkook-ah!" I shouted and reached his bare shoulder.

He moved away from me, "Okay! I'll tell you later," I said, almost crying.

His eyes softened, coming back closer at me and reached for my hands. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist with my arms around his neck tightly until he lifted me to the side of the pool.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to scare you but you're the one who making me doing this," he cutely pecked my lips without a smike on his lips before he swam back to his members playing the volleyball.

---

"Wahh, that was fun!"

"Let's go to that place again," V said, holding hands with Umji, giggling and turning her around like a tango dancer.

It was fun yet hurts for me to think that this is the last day spending time like normal people, without fans noticing them. The last day for me spending time alone with Jeon Jungkook in this house.

I was going to enter the house, joining Jin oppa and the others, but someone pulled me from stepping inside the house.

"You're forgetting something." I closed my eyes, as his breath hit my cheek.

Jungkook was avoiding eye contact and himself from me since we're back from the waterpark. My heart ached when he didn't eat the jjajangmyeon that I tried to fed him earlier, but instead he asked for SinB's. You have no idea how embarassed I was with all of them staring at me, well except Jungkook. His eyes looked swollen, I've been noticed them ever since he changed his clothes at the waterpark.

We walked together to the park, where we always went when we need time together. He clearly spacing himself out from me. Feeling hurt again when I tried to hold his hand but he pulled away.

"So?" He voiced out as he landed his butt on the swing. I inhaled and exhaled out the air, trying to gain strength to tell him all about the contract, move out from the house thingy.

*

"Just tell him, unnie," SinB said, jokingly.

"Easy for you to say. He's not your boyfriend," I spat, totally shut herself up.

Harsh, but if only she knew how hurt it was not being able to meet with the one I always spent time with, the one who always be there caring for me whenever I cry, hurt and lost. Three weeks not being able to meet and communicate with him was already enough to make me cry like a baby, how it's gonna be if I couldn't meet him in months? Probably a year? Two years? Who knows?

*

"Yah! What are you doing standing there?" He shouted, a little tense in his voice.

As I moved behind him, I saw he clenched his jaw. "What are you doing behind me? Sit there." He pointed the swing beside him.

I was taken aback with his words, but I just ignored it. I stayed behind him, tangled both of my arms around his neck. "Don't..I'm sorry.." I whined when he tried to pulled my arms off his neck.

Hearing me whined like a baby, he stopped moving. He let out a heavy breath, "Just tell me, Eunha-ya. You're going to leave me, right? You want to break up with me?"

He started to rambling, accusing me doing things that never ever crossed in my mind. Well, except for leaving him..

Untangled my arms, I smacked the back of his head, "Yah! I never wanted to break up with you, Jungkook-ah!"

"The three of us were no longer trainees signed under BigHit Ent. but now we've signed a new contract in Source Music, same agency as Yuju was into right now. And as you know.. Ehm, as you know, we can't live in that house again." My voice broke.

In just one breath, I explained it all. I was going to cry but I held it in. I don't want looked weak infront of him.

He turned his back, looking up at me, "That's explains the luggages, huh?"

THAT'S IT?? IS THAT ALL HE'S GOING TO SAY?

My knees went weak to hear he said that. I was expecting him cry or I don't know, went crazy?

He rushed at me, "Are you okay?" He checked my knees, brushing the snow that covering them.

Tears bursts out again. From a whimper now I'm crying like baby. My hands went crazy, hitting him on his shoulders over and over again. "You knew I was going to leave, right? You knew it! And you didn't even feel sad about it!"

He smiled. HE EFFIN' SMILED! HOW CAN HE STILL SMILING WHEN I'M CRYING LIKE A MOTHER WHO LOST HER CHILD?

"I'm done crying." Did he just heard my words earlier?

"Yes, I already knew about it at the waterpark. Overheard it from SinB when she talking about it with Hoseok hyung," he chuckled, pulling me up.

He held my hand, pulling me onto his lap when he sat on the bench. Wiping my tears with his finger, "I'm sorry, forgot to bring my tissues along.." He laughed, scrunching his nose.

I laughed softly, looking directly in his eyes. "I'm gonna miss you so much," I whispered, brushing my fingers through his black hair.

---

The house was already dark, the members and the girls probably were sleeping.

We stepped in the house to see Jin oppa with Jimin waiting for us. "What are you guys doing here? You gotta rest, your filming day is tomorrow."

"Waiting for you guys. And uh, we've prepared blankets and pillows for you," Jimin giggled, pointing at the couch.

I furrowed my eyebrows at them, "We know you going to move out, Eunha. And I know you want some quality time with this dork," Jin oppa exclaimed, messing up his youngest dongsaeng's hair.

"Aww, you guys are so sweet," I ran to both Jin oppa and Jimin and gave them a hug. We started to laugh when Jungkook whined, not being able to hug me because Jimin blocked him.

"You've got a long night, Jungkook-ah," Jimin said, showing off his eyesmiles. I really going to miss that..

---

After putting on my pyjamas, tied my hair into a messy bun, I went downstairs. Jungkook's eyes widen and grinned hugely at me.

"Oh hey, sexy.." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, joining him on the couch. "Doesn't your neck hurts sleeping like this?" I asked at him who was still gazing at me.

He shook his head, moved himself closer at me. Patting his lap, he pulled me onto it.

I giggled when he started to snuggle into my neck. "Ah, I just remembered something. Wait here," he slowly put me down onto the couch, running to the upstairs.

He went back down, with two shopping bags in his hand. "Here, I bought these for you. I hope you like it," he chuckled, psssing the bags to me.

I hesitantly opened the bags, gasped to see the contents. A red long-sleeve shirt, a black short-sleeve shirt with a pair of black converse shoes. "I can't accept these. These items are too expensive, Jungkook-ah.."

He pouted his lips. "But, I bought these just for you.." He mumbled.

I smiled when I saw him doing his pouty lips. Putting the black shirt closer to my form, "You'll look cute in that shirt," he whispered to my ear. I don't even realized when he was already sat beside me.

"Thank you, Jungkookie.. I haven't give you anything yet anㅡ"

"Hey, you already gave me alot."

I arched my eyebrow, he then continued, "You already gave me my first kiss, you've bought me my favourite lamb skewers, you always gave me your warm hug, your cute aegyo.." He chuckled.

I curled my lips in, controlling myself from smiling. Putting aside the bags, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to me and crashed my lips into his.

He smiled lightly within our kiss and continue to deepened our kiss. He lifted me up onto his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist. I whimpered slowly when he bit my bottom lip.

I pulled away from him, trying to catch my breath. Leaning my head on his shoulder, "Promise me, no girls?" I mumbled closely to his ear.

"Promise me, no boys?" He replied, I leaned back away from him. Smiling cutely at him, I stuck out my pinky finger.

"Promise!" We both said at the same time when he linked his pinky around mine.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

3:00 a.m.

I was totally dozed off on her lap. "Go to sleep, Eunha-ya.." I said sleepily when I felt her snuggled into my neck. My eyes suddenly get freshens when she kissed sloppily around my jaw, then pecked on my lips.

She chuckled to see my eyes staring at her. "Hi, handsome, sorry to woke you on 3:00 a.m."

"3:00 a.m.? Why haven't you sleep?"

She shook her head, pouting her lips, "I can't sleep," she said, brushing her fingers througg my hair.

I sat up, "Come here," patting on my thighs. She smiled, lying her head on lap. "This is the best pillow eved," she mumbled slowly within herself.

She snuggled and hid her head into my tummy and hugged my waist tightly. Leaning my lips down to her cheek, "I love you, Jung Eunbi."

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook," she said, winked cutely at me.

----

7:00 a.m.

"Jungkook-ah! Wake up! Manager Sejin going to be here anytime soon," I heard Yoongi hyung's voice from upstairs.

Stretching my hands up, trying to open my eyes. Weird, my lap suddenly feel lighter than last night. My eyes widen, "Hyung?"

"Yeah?" Yoongi hyung looked at me from upstairs.

"Where is Eunha?"

"Uh? Err.. Uhm.. Sh-she's already left, Jungkook-ah.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
2.2K 157 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
191K 4.2K 59
"your annoying, you know that?" "so what if i am, you like me anyway" "Ew no gross, just leave me alone alright?" "we'll see about that" . . . . . A...
9.6K 312 14
Lee Eunha was a girl, who everyone adored. The cheery, obedient and kind daughter of the Lee family. One of the best students in school, who always h...