Road Trip (Brustoff)

By young5sosfan

Ben had never imagined that his girlfriend, Mary, would break up with him. To cheer him up his best friends... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Happy B-Day To Denis
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Not a chapter/Thank you/New Book
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
A/N
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Epilouge

Twenty Eight

518 35 4
By young5sosfan

I know that this chapter is really short, but I'm trying my best

I helped Denis stand up and changed into normal clothes, while Sam was talking to the doctor about his anxiety pills.
Denis took a deep breath and got in the tour bus. The doctor had allowed him to sing at the concerts, but because he wasn't in a state to jump or stand for a long time, we agreed to have him sit on a chair, while the rest of us would run around the stage and do stupid things like always.
  Denis went to the bunk area and climbed in his bunk. He rested his head on his pillow and took deep breaths.
-You okay? I asked worried.
The doctor had said that for one or two weeks it would be really hard for Denis to breath normally. That's why physically or sexually activity wasn't allowed. Denis' lungs wouldn't work normally. So, technically Denis was in a state like if he had lung cancer.
He nodded.
-I'm fine, it's...it's just hard to breath! He answered and closed his eyes.
After a few seconds, his breath was back to normal. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and he opened his eyes, looking at me.
-Thank you! He said and I raised an eyebrow.
-For what? I asked.
-For everything! He smiled and I gave him another kiss on the forehead.
-You guys are so cute that it makes me sick! I heard James say from the front lounge.
-Shut up, dude! I yelled, making Sam and Cameron laugh.
I looked over at the other couple. They were sitting on Cameron's bunk holding hands and were looking at Denis with concern, but they still looked happy with each other and although I was really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really worried about Denis' health and lungs, I still was happy for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 277 21
A/U Ben is in a relationship with his current girlfriend ciara. But he wished he loved her the way he wants to. He likes someone else but screws it...
11.7K 969 53
What if you were finally living your dream and by just one simple event your whole world was turned up-side down? That's what happend to Denis Stoff...
6.3K 171 27
Amber has history with Asking Alexandria and she vowed to put it all to the back of her mind and start afresh. She was falling for Denis but her past...
337K 5.4K 43
"So are you and Tom seeing each other now or what?" Darnell asks Zendaya after a long uncomfortable silence. "Who...us!? That is hilarious. Me and To...