Zodiacs Lovers | discontinued

By poorjiminie

"Aren't you a zodiac too?" "No? What the hell?" ©poorjiminie More

Pisces
Gemini
Virgo
Leo
Scorpio
Aries
Aquarius
Capricorn
Gemini
Pisces
Aries
Scorpio
Authors note!!
Virgo
Authors Note
Leo
Pisces
Female POV
Gemini
Aries
Cancer
Pisces
Scorpio
A problem from the last chapter
HSElLLFJOSID:J
Virgo
Authors Note
Just a chapter my friend wrote~Aquarius
ANOTHER BORING AUTHORS NOTE
Aquarius
Ask them questions!
How does Aries feel?
How does Virgo feel about Aries?
When will Virgo forgive Leo?
Do you remember any of them? (Scorpio)
Why is everyone so depressed? (AUTHOR)
Are you best friends or friends with Scorpio ? (Pisces)
Capricorn
AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Pisces
Gemini
Virgo
Cancer
Authors note
Scorpio
Leo
Aries (sMUT)
Aquarius
Capricorn
IMPORTANT

Aries

251 9 3
By poorjiminie

Cancer and I were walking around town and finding some clothes for the up coming festival till Cancer got a call.

"Hello?" Capricorn answered, "What?" His eyebrows furrowed and he sighed rubbing his temples. "Okay,okay. But I'm bringing Aries with." He said and ended the call.

"Who was that?" I asked while Cancer dragged me to the car. 

"Pisces. She wants us to come over for some odd reason." He replied and opened the car door for me. I got in without asking why she wanted us but I tagged along.

~Time Skip to Pisces' house~

We got there and walked in without knocking. "Pisces!" Cancer yelled throughout the house. We waited for a couple of seconds and saw a small little child peek from the corner of the stairs. He was so cute.

"Why hello there!" I smiled at him gently and walked over to him greeting him with a hug, he slowly came out of the corner and hopped into my arms.

I loved kids, I couldn't have any obviously. 

I let him go but he wouldn't let go of me so I carried him to Cancer. When I offered him to carry the child he denied. Maybe he doesn't like kids.

I sighed and yelled for Pisces.

"Over here!" I heard her voice in the kitchen. I walked over to her and saw her with flour all over her. 

I heard Cancer start laughing behind me. I hit his arm and put the child down.

"What are you doing?" I asked and saw a bowl that looked like barf. 

"I was trying to bake and it didn't go as well." She replied and glared at Cancer, who was laughing at her.

I itched my head and shook my head. "I'll help you." I said and rolled up my sleeves.

~Time skip to when the cake was finished~

We finally finished the cake and Pisces looked happy. She had a small smile on her face.

"Is the cake for Gemini?" I said and elbowed her with my brow going up. She scoffed and looked at the small child.

"It's for Sagittarius." Pisces said and picked up the child. Wait... He was a zodiac?!

"So you mean to tell me, that you took in another zodiac." Cancer said and sighed.

Pisces nodded. Has she took in a zodiac before? I wonder.

"What other zodiac has she took in?" I asked. Cancer looked at me and smiled, I'll tell you once we go home.

-

We hung out with Pisces and Sagittarius for a while and went home.

Cancer and I got in the car and remembered that Cancer was gonna tell me what other zodiac Pisces has took in before. 

"Cancer, what other zodiac has she took in?" I asked. When I asked I heard his hand grip the wheel. He swallowed hard and cough slightly. 

"I'll tell you at home."

I sighed and was eager to know what zodiac she took in.

-

We finally got home and I asked again.

He sighed and turned to me and smile slightly. "The zodiac she took in was..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLA HOES. oh were you about who Pisces took in before Sagittarius? Oh that sucks then. Anyways, who do you think it is? I kinda think it's obvious? It could be Cancer? That'd be weird if it was though? Was it a half zodiac? Like Scorpio????? Idk man who do you think it is??? Anyways  sorry fro a short chapter. And the reason why I haven't been updating lately was bc I moved out of this small apartment and into a bigger house with better wifi and I had to wait for wifi, think for a story, and I updated to a MacBook from a Windows. SO that's why. Anyways. BYE BYE YOU WHORES.

-Pisces 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 324 19
Highest Ranking ; => #3 in 'arrogant boss' => #1 in 'aries' => #34 in 'innocent girl' => #55 in 'Bossy' => #29 in 'innocent girl's => #34 in 'control...
383K 16.1K 198
Okay so, i'm now in love with zodiacs, i found a ton of hilarious ones on the internet! NONE OF THEM WERE ORIGINALLY MINE. !!!!Please dont ta...
42 4 8
Two women coincidently meet and found themselves attracted towards each other, would they take it further? Or would they insist that they are straigh...
16.6K 609 15
" 𝐲'𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. " " 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭. "