Hey, Miss Me?

By bunnyykookie

Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Hav... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : First Day
Chapter 2 : Bangtan..Who?
Chapter 3 : Jungkook.
Chapter 4 : Flirty Boys
Chapter 5 : Sorry..
Chapter 6 : He smiled at me.
Chapter 7 : Strawberry Kiss?
Chapter 8 : "No healing kiss?"
Chapter 9 : You're My Savior
Chapter 9 (2) : I'm Your Savior
Chapter 10 : I will be there for you, always.
Chapter 11 : Hey, Miss Me?
Chapter 12 : Bunny babe?
Author's Note
Chapter 13 : Blanket Kick
Chapter 14 : Mystery Solved
Chapter 15 : I Really Like You
Chapter 16 : Appreciation for Park Jimin
Chapter 17 : Inferiority Complex?
Chapter 18 : I Love You..
Author's Note
No. It's not an update.
Chapter 20 : Illegal age..
Chapter 21 : Why are you saying goodbye?
Chapter 22 : Promise me.
Chapter 23 : You're not going to leave me, aren't you?
Chapter 24 : Debut day.
Chapter 25 : If only..
Chapter 26 : Do You?
Chapter 27 : All of them vs the two of us.
Chapter 28 : I can act well too.
Sorry, my precious readers!
Chapter 29 (1) : Expensive girl.
Chapter 29 (2) : Friends?
Chapter 29 (3) : 95z.
Chapter 29 (4) : Eldest members.
Chapter 30 : Eunkook?
Author's Note : Appreciation for my readers!
....

Chapter 19 : Woah..

3.3K 156 84
By bunnyykookie

Jin P.O.V

"Go fill in the kettle and boil the water, Taehyung-ah!"

He immediately ran to the kitchen, obeyed with my request. Jimin and Hoseok helped each other carrying the heater from the upstairs. Namjoon, me and Yoongi sitting on the couch, sighed heavily almost at the same time. "I hope they don't get sick tomorrow. Our upcoming showcase is just a few days away," Yoongi said lowly, his eyes staring at Namjoon, who was nearly fall on the floor because tripping the television's wire.

"Be careful, Namjoon-ah." I chuckled a little, glancing at him.

I looked at these two of my dongsaengs, Jungkook and Eunha. Jungkook, I've been together with him more than 3 years since our predebut. I never see him fell head over heels with a girl.

Eunha, this girl is so special. There's something about her that can make people feel so comfortable being with her. As an example, Jeon Jungkook. He was already too comfortable with this girl, he even sleep with his lips mumbling her name.

Eunha wrapped her arms around Jungkook's waist, her head was on his chest. Jungkook was already asleep, his hand on Eunha's back, with his head resting on her head.. They're both still shivering, eventhough me and the members covered them with a few layers of blanket. These kids, really..

30 minutes ago..

Me, Jimin and V found them walking together, on our way back home. When I reached both of them, my heart weakened to see Jungkook's blue, pale lips, trembling because of the coldness. Eunha helped him walked, without a sweater on her.

"Eunha-ya, let me help you. You can't even walk properly," Jimin asked her, while his hand touched the back of
Jungkook's head. I smiled lightly to see Jimin doing that to Jungkook. That's his habit when he wanted to express his love and care, and strangely he did that only to Jungkook.

Eunha nodded at him, giving him space to lift Jungkook's arm. "V-ya, help Eunha walk into the house and don't forget to cover her with blankets," I said, helping Jimin who was having trouble with Jungkook's heavy body.

"Hyung, it's okay. I can do this. You looked pretty stress with both of our dongsaengs," he chuckled.

I nodded, not just that I'm agree with Jimin's statement but I knew he wanted to talk to Jungkook, alone.

---

Jimin P.O.V

It was saddening to see my own dongsaeng being so weak, especially Jungkook. The members and I always knew that Jungkook is the strongest person in our group.

"Hyung, are you mad at me?" He asked with his voice shaking because of the coldness. My eyes became warm to hear his weak voice.

My grip tightened on the sweater he wore, "No, why should I mad?" I looked at him, as I continued to help him walking on the street.

He was sighing, with his eyes closed. "You know, about me and Eunha.."

I smiled lightly, "Oh, about that. Err.. don't worry, Eunha had explained everything to me."

He furrowed his eyesbrows, "She did? But why she didn't told me about this?" He sighed then he continued again, "and now I'm feeling guilty at both of you. I'm so stupid, damn it," I caught him mumbling within himself.

---

We finally reached the house. Hoseok hyung immediately came out and helped after he saw me lifting Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook gasped for air when he saw Eunha's figure lying on the couch. "Hyung, I'm okay now. You guys can take a rest," he said without looking at both of us, brought his steps closely to his girlfriend. "Why she's sleeping on this couch instead of her bed?"

"She's waiting for you, Jungkook-ah," V hyung replied him. He then joined Jin hyung went to upstairs, changing their outfits I guessed.

He kneeled on the floor, facing her. His thumb brushed her cheek, mumbling something that I couldn't understand.

I smiled when finally Eunha woke up and giggled, "That's tickles," she took Jungkook's hand away from her cheek and brought it closer to her lips.

"Jimin, help me carry the heater from the upstairs. I guess these two will be sleeping here tonight," Hoseok hyung whispered to my ear.

We both were smiling as we were looking at Jungkook, kissing Eunha's forehead. "They're both looked so cute together, don't you think so, Jimin?"

"Yes, hyung. I was thinking the same thing," I chuckled, imagining how will me and Eunha looked like if we were together.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Are you okay?" Eunha asked, touching my forehead with the back of her hand.

My eyes closed as I felt the warmth from her hand. "Of course I am. Don't worry," I put my head close to hers, I looked at her as if there will be no tomorrow.

"You're so beautiful, did people always told you that?" I whispered to her.

She shook her head, which was kinda made me surprised a little. "Well, you are so beautiful, beautiful," she chuckled with her hand was touching my cheek and her thumb brushing my lips.

"The pink lips are coming back," I curled my lips in, trying to hide my smile.

"Yes, thanks to yours. Can I have them on mine again?" I asked, as I moved slowly closer to her face.

But then, "Yah! Jungkook-ah! Are you okay?" Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung entered the house without taking off their shoes.

Eunha controlled her laugh when she saw my frustration. "Yes, hyung! I'm just hoping we won't catch a cold tomorrow," I said, giving them a fake smile.

---

"Here, put your feet in this," V hyung and Jin hyung put down both of the buckets filled with warm water.

Eunha still wrapped her arms around my waist, put her feet in bucket. "Wah, this feels so good. Thank you so much, Jin oppa and Taehyung. I'm sorry for being harsh with my words earlier."

"Ay, it's nothing, Eunha-ya. We know you were worried about this little punk," V hyung said, as his hand ruffling with my hair.

"We're going upstairs now, okay? Don't do anything that.. you know.." Jin oppa said, making Eunha's eyes grew bigger hearing his words.

"No! We won't oppa! Go to sleep, go go!" Her face was blushing when when the three of us laughing at her.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

As I was watching the two of them going upstairs, Jungkook suddenly giggling beside me. "So you were worried about me?"

I ignored him, letting go his hands off mine. "Eunha, don't tell me you are mad at me right now," he pulled back both of my hands and held them tightly.

"I'm not. But, what makes you think this is a joke? You could've died freezing out there. And you can laughing and asking if I was worried about you? Of course I am," I rambled, struggling to pull back my hands from his grasp, but he's stronger.

"And V prepared that for you to put your cold feet in it," I pointed to the bucket filled with the warm water.

"It was a little hot when I dipped in my feet. You wouldn't want to see my feet get burnt too, right?" He threw his arm around my neck and suddenly he gasped for air.

"Speaking about burnts, how was your hand? Is it okay? Have you put on the ointment?" He asksd the questions insistently, not even waiting for my answer.

I shook my head, I lifted up my sleeve to take a look. I don't even feel a sting or anything from these little burnts, since they were not too serious and the coldness helped reduce the pain abit.

"Let me take the ointment first. Don't want this short hand filled with scars, right?" he chuckled when I hit his arm.

"Jerk!" I shouted in a low voice when he went into the studio to take the first aid kit.

---

"Ah, see?" He pointed one of the burnts, brushing it lightly.

"Tell me if it hurts, okay?" He told me, applying the ointment on my hand slowly.

I was staring at his face. He looked just like the way he was. I mean, I couldn't forget his weak and pale face when I found him at the park. And seeing him like this, his bunny smile, his cute laughs, makes me calm.

"Jungkook-ah?"

"Hmm?" He glanced at me, then he packed up the kit back after finished applying the ointment on my burnts.

"Remember your promise, okay?"

He was stunned for a while with what I just said aftrr he put aside the first aid kit but then a light smile formed on his lips, "Yes, I will. I was stupid to think of pulling such an idiot action. I'm so sorry for making you worried," he moved a few of my hair behind my ear.

I sighed, "This is my fault too. I never thought you would be so mad to us. I already told him about us and planned with him to make you tell all the members as well because I'm not good in lying and hiding stuffs like this," I explained.

"Ay, it's alright. Now, everything is good, right? Forget about me being in rage and weak, okay?"

I just remembered the incident when he pushed his seat and hit Hoseok's shoulder, "Not everything. You should apologize to Hoseok too."

"Why?" He queried.

"You don't remember? His shoulder got hit so hard by your seat when you were blown off," I giggled when I saw his reaction.

"Ahh, really? I feel so guilty right now, damn it. He even helped me with Jimin hyung and carried this heater from the upstairs," he sighed heavily, as he scratched his head.

I bit my inner cheeks, try to not laugh at him. "You can talk to him tomorrow. He's okay by the way. If he was mad at you, he wouldn't helped you at the first place, don't you think so?"

"But-"

"No buts, now I'm going to sleep, goodnight," I said teasingly at him.

"Hey! Come on here. I need something to hug," he pulled my waist, brought me closer to him.

"What do you think I am? A teddy bear?"

"Nope. A bunny. A fluffy bunny!" He said as he snuggled in the crook of my neck.

I can't stop giggling because it was so ticklish with him breathing on my neck and I had no choice but pushed his face gently away from my neck.

"Let's go to sleep, I've got practice tomorrow," I said, with my fingers brushing through his hair.

He nodded, as he adjusted his position on the couch, he pulled me closer to him. "Come here. You can lay your head on these sexy thighs," he smirked at me, patting his own thighs.

I rolled my eyes, but too tired to talk back at him. I just lay down on his thighs and hugged his arm as my bolster. "Ah, Eunha-ya.. I forgot something.."

"What is that again?"

"Your hand. Your burnts. I forgot to give healing kisses," he chuckled as he said his last words.

"Aishh, you can do that next time," I said in annoyance. I really need to sleep but this boy can't stop talking.

"Let's get these on you first," he claimed, as he covered me with blankets.

My eyes were closed and I was about to dozed off when I felt something touched my forehead and my lips. "Goodnight Eunha. I love you too much, sweet dreams," Jungkook whispered. My eyes still closed but a smile formed on my lips when I heard him.

---

Author's P.O.V

"So, they're together?"

"Shh, don't say it out loud."

"Wow, Eunha unnie is good! Jungkook oppa is really hard to get though."

"Shhh, SinB-ya! Let's go now! We're late!"

SinB and Umji were ready to go to their school, and they were surprised to see two figures sleeping soundly on the couch.

Eunha's head was snuggled in Jungkook' tummy, while Jungkook's arm was wrapped around Eunha's back.

The two girls covered their mouths and they tried to went down slowly, to avoid the creaking sounds.

"Wah, I still can't believe this is happening. Now I know why Eunha unnie was so panicked when Jungkook oppa was not at home last night," SinB said excitedly.

"Yah! You're too loud. Come here! I'm afraid they will wake up because of you," Umji called for SinB from the main door, reaching her white shoes.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

I heard horns from the outside of the house, and I saw Umji and SinB were running towards the gate. That's mean they saw both of us right? Urgh, hopefully they won't tell their manager about this.

I looked at my girl who was still sleeping, with her hand holding mine so tight. I moved some of her hair that were covered half of her face. Looking at the clock hanging on the wall, "8 o'clock," we've been slept for 5 hours. That's more than enough for me. My eyes started to close again..
---

I heard chuckles and giggles beside me. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Eunha. She was giggling when she saw my blank expression. "Hey, do you put me in this lying position?"

She nodded, "Yepp," she popped the 'p', "I love watching you sleep. Especially when your big bunny teeth slightly-"

I cut her words, "Are you calling me a bunny too?" I chuckled when she instantly nodded at my question.

"ARMYs called you that. Don't you read their tweets?" She queried, leaning her head towards the couch.

"Clearly you searched for my name on Twitter huh? Because I barely tweet a selca of myself. Just a few screenshots of my recommended songs for ARMYs," I tried to controlled my laughs when I saw her cheeks blushed.

"So, how was your practice?" I changed the topic since she was speechless and shy with my words earlier.

I was expecting she enjoyed the first day of her practice, but instead, "Jungkook-ah... It was so hard. I can't dance like SinB and Umji. Mr. Son even said that my body was stiff and looked awkward when I danced," she whined.

"Oh, and he suggested at me to asked some tips and exercises from you." I furrowed my eyebrows at her, "Why is that?"

"He said you were having the same problems like I do during your trainee days," she replied.

"Ahh.. Yes. I even went to America for a year to learn how to dance," I stated which was enough to make her eyes grew bigger.

All of sudden she whined again, "A year? So, what about me? I guess even with 3 years weren't enough for me to lessen the stiffness."

I pinched her cheek, "Hey, think positive. If I can do it, why can't you? Who knows? You might be a greater dancer than I am, huh?"

She pouted her lips.

"So, hey. Umm.. I was wondering if tomorrow we can go to school together. Jin hyung will be our driver," I said.

"Our driver? He will smack your head if he heard that, Jungkookie. Hmm, tomorrow huh? Sure," she smiled, kissing my forehead.

She stood up, directing her steps to the stairs, "I'm going to take a shower. You better take your shower too."

"How about taking it together?" I smirked at her, making her laughed awkwardly.

Realizing that I was teasing her, she threw a cushion on my head. "Pervert!"

I reached her hand and pulled her on my lap. "Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing? The members might see us!" She squealed.

"That's because you haven't give me a morning kiss," I mimicked her words yesterday when she tried to kiss me.

She slapped softly my cheeks and leaned herself in closer to my face. Wrapping her arms around my neck, her lips touched mine. "You've brushed your teeth," I sighed.

She giggled within our kiss, "I don't want my morning breath smelled like a dead rat," she mocked me.

Hearing her words and to see her smirked at me, I kissed her lightly and try to deepened the kiss. We were completely lost in our own world, cuddling with my own girlfriend was the best thing I've ever experienced in my life.

"YAH! TAKE A SHOWER FIRST! OH MAI GAD!" Jin hyung shouted, he crossed his arms as he watching us from the upstairs.

Eunha was totally blushed, she tried to get from my lap. "Jungkook, let me go. Jin oppa is staring at us," she whispered  when I hold her hips from my lap. I chuckled to see her nervousness and I let her go after I kissed her cheek.

"Wow, Jungkook-ah.." Jin hyung shook his head at me and glanced at Eunha who was hiding her both cheeks.

---

12.30 a.m.

Eunha's P.O.V

"So, you had been friends with him for more than 7 years?" SinB asked.

I smiled and nodded at both of them.

"From being a bestfriend, now a boyfriend.. Omo, this is so sweettt, SinB-ya!" Umji fangirled with SinB. They were giggling, clapping their hands. Geez, these girls..

I shook my head and controlled my smile. Of course I was shy to tell them all about me and Jungkook but they deserved to know, especially when they saw me sleeping together with Jungkook on the couch.

I threw them my pillow, "Kids, let's sleep. We have school tomorrow. I don't want to be late again like the first day I entered in that school," I was smiling alone, remembered the first time that puppy-eyed boy crashed onto me on my first day at school.

"Aww, unnie... Tell us more-"

I cut Umji's words, "Goodnight, guys! We'll continue our gossiping tomorrow okay?" I can hear she whined in protest when I switched off the light.

---

7.00 a.m.

I heard knockings on my door, "Eunha-ya.. Are you done yet? I'll be waiting in the car, okay?"

"A few more minutes, Jin oppa!"

"Oh? You're not going with us, unnie?" SinB asked.

I shook my head, "Maybe next time, okay?" I smiled sweetly at her and grabbed my bag.

I closed the door and went to downstairs, searching for my shoes. Then, I saw a glimpse of a tall figure wearing the same colour outfit like mine standing beside me.

"Have a nice beauty sleep?" He laced his fingers with mine.

I grinned hugely to myself when a trick came up in my mind.

"Jungkookie, how am I supposed to wear my shoes if you were holding my hand like this?" I said in a serious tone.

"Uh, huh.. Why so serious, Eunha?" He scratched his head.

I grinned at him wickedly after I finished tying my shoelaces. "THE LAST ONE WHO GETS ON JIN OPPA'S CAR WILL CARRY THE BAGS!!" I grabbed my bag and started speed towards Jin oppa's car.

---

"That's not fair!" He was panting when he finally reached the car.

"Lalalala, I don't care. Jungkook is going to carry my bag today." I sang out, glancing at him.

"I will get my revenge, Eunha-ya. Just wait and see." He smirked at me, not knowing that Jin oppa was ready to flick his head.

"Get in the car!" He spat at Jungkook, whilst Jungkook was screamed in pain.

---

Jin P.O.V

"Where is your principal office, Jungkook-ah?" I asked, after I stopped the engine.

He arched his eyebrows, "Well. I need to send this permission letter for our showcase to him. Bang PD-nim asked me to," I explained.

"Oh, I'll show you the directions later," he said.

"Where is Eunha?" I asked him. He pointed out a van that was parked behind of my car.

"Good morning, Yuju-ya!" She greeted her classmate, I guess, was just getting out from the van.

I was looking at both of them, then there was another girl, wearing casual clothes. She was tall, around Jimin's height I think, with her long hair nearly reached her waist. I don't even know why I walked towards them, as  my eyes were locked at the girl.

She was smiling at me, when I stand beside Eunha, "Woah.."

(Eomma couple line is coming up! Hahahaha, sorry for late update! Fever just attacked me, lol happy eid guys!! I hope you guys love this chapter! I'm so sorry if there were typos! ☺☺☺☺☺)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 91 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...
25.9K 706 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...
2.3K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
6.8K 484 42
JK X READER "You're an idol , he's an idol He finally confess that he likes you." Jungkook finally confess his love for you and you just can't bel...