Hey, Miss Me?

By bunnyykookie

Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Hav... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : First Day
Chapter 2 : Bangtan..Who?
Chapter 3 : Jungkook.
Chapter 4 : Flirty Boys
Chapter 5 : Sorry..
Chapter 6 : He smiled at me.
Chapter 7 : Strawberry Kiss?
Chapter 8 : "No healing kiss?"
Chapter 9 : You're My Savior
Chapter 9 (2) : I'm Your Savior
Chapter 10 : I will be there for you, always.
Chapter 11 : Hey, Miss Me?
Chapter 12 : Bunny babe?
Author's Note
Chapter 13 : Blanket Kick
Chapter 14 : Mystery Solved
Chapter 16 : Appreciation for Park Jimin
Chapter 17 : Inferiority Complex?
Chapter 18 : I Love You..
Chapter 19 : Woah..
Author's Note
No. It's not an update.
Chapter 20 : Illegal age..
Chapter 21 : Why are you saying goodbye?
Chapter 22 : Promise me.
Chapter 23 : You're not going to leave me, aren't you?
Chapter 24 : Debut day.
Chapter 25 : If only..
Chapter 26 : Do You?
Chapter 27 : All of them vs the two of us.
Chapter 28 : I can act well too.
Sorry, my precious readers!
Chapter 29 (1) : Expensive girl.
Chapter 29 (2) : Friends?
Chapter 29 (3) : 95z.
Chapter 29 (4) : Eldest members.
Chapter 30 : Eunkook?
Author's Note : Appreciation for my readers!
....

Chapter 15 : I Really Like You

2.6K 156 41
By bunnyykookie

Jungkook's P.O.V

I feel my chest lifting a sudden weight, I opened my eyes, I saw this cute girlfriend of mine's head on my chest, sleeping soundly. I looked at my watch, it's already 7.00 a.m.

"Gosh, Eunha-ya. Wake up, babe. The hyungs must've been looking for us. I looked at my phone,
5 missed calls - Suga hyung
12 missed calls - Jin hyung
10 missed calls - Namjoon hyung
7 missed calls - Hoseok hyung
17 missed calls - V hyung
20 missed calls - Jimin hyung

I'm dead. My phone rings again. Namjoon hyung.. Eunha's head slightly move hearing the ringing.

"Hello? Yes hyung? I'm so sorry, going back now," he disconnected the call before I can talk more.

I was going to wake Eunha up, but seeing her sleeping soundly like a baby, I can't help myself smiling like an idiot and recording her using my phone.

---

"Where have you guys been?" Jimin hyung spat.

"Dance studio," I answered, looking somewhere else but not him.

"Hyung, come on. Let me and Eunha get into the house first," I said slowly.

"Since when you both being so clinging with each other?" He raised an eyebrow.

Eunha suddenly come forward, "Since when you become so ignorant about him? Jungkook was practicing so hard at the dance studio because of you scolded him. He felt so bad about that! Do you even care? Look at his eyes. Do you see how tired he is now?" She pushed Jimin's hyung chest with her finger.

"What are you? His girlfriend or something?" He scoffed at her.

"Well, actually-"

"That's enough, Eunha-ya. You making this worse. Go inside. Don't worry about me," I cut her words off. This is not the right time to tell them about this.

Her eyes softened looking at me. I can see her eyes looked glassy. Oh no, please Eunha, don't cry. I do feel guilty for her but I'm just not ready for this. Jimin hyung watched her walked past him, entered the house.

"Sorry hyung for making you all worried."

---

I knocked the door. "Eunha?" The hyungs were watching me weirdly from downstairs.

"What?!" She shouted.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" V and Hoseok hyung spoke almost at the same time. They looked, giving themselves each other hi-5.

I shook my head. Walking myself towards my dorm, I texted her,

"Sorry, I know it was my mistake. I love you. 😘😘 - your sweet-perverted-weird boy -"

I hope she will cool off. Now, I need to sleep.

---

Jimin P.O.V

"What's wrong with that two? Why all of sudden they becoming close? I thought Jungkook hated her," I said to the members.

"Jungkookie never said that he hate her. So, don't make a simply basic conclusion from what you just saw a few days ago. Let them be close, it is better than having them fighting in this house," Jin hyung suddenly scoffed at me.

"Okay.."

Then, I saw Eunha walking down the stairs with her knees still bandaged. All the members were staring at her, "Hey, Eunha. Are you okay?" Jin hyung asked.

She doesn't even want to look at all of us but Jin hyung. "I'm okay oppa. I just need some fresh air," she gave her light smile to him. She walked through the door, leaving us in silence.

"Errr, I'm going to take a walk," I said.

"Me too!" Taetae stand up quickly.

"No! Stay here. I want to be alone," I spat, quickly walking past through them.

---

I was looking for her, I thought she was only sitting outside of our house. I start to walk outside the gate, searching for her, still no sign of her.

"Eunha?" I called her name when I saw that little figure of hers sit on one of the swings. She turned her head when she heard her name.

"Hi, can I?" I pointed to the swing next to her. I can see her smiling awkwardly, nodding at me.

"Sorry about this morni-"

"I don't want to talk about it," she cut my words off.

We've been in silence for a few minutes. It's kinda weird when we were always laughing with each other, teasing but now..

"Eunha?"

"Hmm?" She looked at me.

"Emm, I miss your laughs," I said shyly, rubbing behind my neck.

She chuckled when she heard my words, "Awww, hmmm. I'm hungry.. Wanna join me?"

"Actually I don't want to, but I'm hungry too, so yeah let's go food hunting!" I immediately stand up and pulled her hand.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

It's been a while since I talked to Park Jimin. I still can't believe I used to fangirled over him. But I still am tho, geezzz this girl..

We went and eat at one of the street stalls. "I don't know idols also eat in a place like this," I joked.

"Well not all idols are the same, you'll know once you become one of us," he said, looking deeply at me, making me uncomfortable with his stare.

"So, you've been living with us for a while. After knowing us, who's your bias?" He smirked me, raising an eyebrow.

"Bias? What is that?"

"You don't know what is 'bias' mean? Aigooo, Eunha-ya. A girl should know about this," he sighed, "A bias is a person you totally like, love in a group. I mean, you love all of the members but there must be someone you totally like or having a crush on," he explained.

"Ohhh, okay," I hesitantly nodded, try to interpret his words.

I started to laugh when he curled his lips in, pointing to himself asking me to pick him as my 'bias'.

He was my bias, the first time I saw him, I was totally into him, fangirled over him. Then there's Jungkook, the boy that I totally in love with. "Sorry, Jimin but it's Jin oppa," I smiled wickedly at him.

His smile faded not to hear his name coming out from my mouth. "I guess I need to cook alot for you then to be your bias," he said slowly.

I was laughing to hear that from him, then I stopped when my phone vibrates, giving a sign that a message just coming into my inbox. Jungkook..

"Where are you? I knocked on your door but Hoseok hyung said you were out. I'm hungry, Eunha-ya. Let's go eat lamb skewers. 😊😊 - Jungkook -"

I just realized there was another message he sent this morning, before I was going out from the house.

"Sorry, I know it was my mistake. I love you. 😘😘 - your sweet-perverted-weird boy -"

I smiled when I saw the long nickname he put at the end of his message. "Is everything okay, Eunha?" Jimin patted my back.

Thinking that Jungkook is hungry at home, "Aunty, can you pack me up 50 sticks of the lamb skewers?" The old lady giving the 'OK' sign, smiling at me.

Jimin looked at me with his unbelievable look, "Are you going to eat it all?"

I just smiled to him. No, my Jungkook is gonna eat this all..

After paying up our bills, I quickly walk without noticing that I'm leaving Jimin behind. "Eunha, wait for me."

---

"Eunha-ya, we're here. Why are you still standing there? Don't you feel freezing especially with that shorts?" Jimin reached my hand, pulling me closer to him.

I try to pulled my hand away, but he still kept his grip on my wrist, "It's okay Jimin. I need to meet someone. I will go back into the house later," I said, still struggling with his grip.

"Who is it?" His grip on my wrist tightened, but his facial still calm and relax.

I can feel my eyes were getting hot when my tears were all dwelled up, "Jimin, let me go. It hurts," I begged.

He suddenly feel like he just woke up from his fantasy, letting go of my hand slowly, "I'm so sorry, Eunha. I didn't mean to hurt you. I-"

"Hey, hyung! I see you guys are okay now," Jungkook suddenly appeared from Jimin's back.

"Are you hungry, hyung? Eunha and I gonna gra-"

"I think Jimin already full. Look at his tummy," I cut Jungkook's words and laughing awkwardly.

I pulled Jungkook's hand slowly without giving a glance back to Jimin.

---

"Wahhh! Lamb skewers yeahh!" He opened the polysterin container, filled with the skewers I bought for him.

"But why are we eating here? It's like we're having a picnic or something," He raised his both eyebrows, wondering why I brought him to the park I went earlier.

I adjusted my sit on the cement, "I just want to bring back our childhood memories. Remember when we used to play at the park every weekend?"

He smiled, and nodded to me. He moved himself closer to me. "Are you okay?" He took my hand, checking my wrist. The one Jimin gripped tightly.

"I saw. I saw how you struggled getting away from him. But I can't help you. I'm so sorry, Eunha-ya," his voice broke. He kissed my wrist, which was a bit bruised with Jimin's grip.

"I know you mad at me because I cut your words off from telling him that you're my girlfriend," he sighed, "He likes you, Eunha. He likes you alot," he mumbled between his lips and my hand. Great, another problem.

Speechless. I pulled my hand from him. "You're joking. Stop it, it's not funny," I chuckled awkwardly at him.

He pulled back my hand back gently, "You know I'm not. I don't want hurt you either him. He's my hyung, Eunha. And you're my childhood friend. My long lost friend."

"Only a friend?" I glared at him.

"I haven't finished talking yet," he smiled sweetly at me, putting my hand on his cheek. "My girlfriend. My babe. Bunny babe," he chuckled at me.

"You're not thinking saying that will make me lovey dovey with you again, do you?"

"I know I don't deserve it. But I promise I will solve this thing. I will tell them all about us. Atleast Jin hyung already knew about that," he breathed out a relief sigh.

"He knew?"

Jungkook nodded. "I'll make this thing up for you, I promise," he whispered.

I curled my lips in, trying to believe with what he just said. "Let's eat. It's getting cold," I pulled my hand from him, giving him a stick of the lamb skewer.

He chewed hungrily, making the meat's fat smudged on his lips. "You really like these, aren't you?" I take my tissues and wiped his lips.

I didn't expect that he would leaned close to me, putting his hands to my sides. "Not much as I like you," he pecked my forehead with his stained lips.

I pouted my lips, "Ewwww," wiping my forehead with my palm, not realizing he would kissed me again on my pouted lips. "I really like you," he smirked, leaning back to his sit.

"You aren't going to stop being such a sweety, aren't you Kookie?" I spat while finding more tissues to wipe my lips.

"Uh-uh. Not with you," he chuckled, continuing his chews with the skewers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 1.4K 25
The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interact with anyone except his 6 other friends...
2.2K 157 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
5.1K 379 61
Jimae, a hardcore fangirl of a famous KPOP boy group named BTS. She knows everything and goes everywhere as long as BTS is involved. Her only compani...
174K 6.2K 32
She was already fed up with everything. Why? One, her mother, for the 4th time, risked. Two, she's leaving everything behind her old hometown. Three...