Hey, Miss Me?

By bunnyykookie

Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Hav... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : First Day
Chapter 2 : Bangtan..Who?
Chapter 3 : Jungkook.
Chapter 4 : Flirty Boys
Chapter 5 : Sorry..
Chapter 6 : He smiled at me.
Chapter 7 : Strawberry Kiss?
Chapter 8 : "No healing kiss?"
Chapter 9 : You're My Savior
Chapter 9 (2) : I'm Your Savior
Chapter 10 : I will be there for you, always.
Chapter 12 : Bunny babe?
Author's Note
Chapter 13 : Blanket Kick
Chapter 14 : Mystery Solved
Chapter 15 : I Really Like You
Chapter 16 : Appreciation for Park Jimin
Chapter 17 : Inferiority Complex?
Chapter 18 : I Love You..
Chapter 19 : Woah..
Author's Note
No. It's not an update.
Chapter 20 : Illegal age..
Chapter 21 : Why are you saying goodbye?
Chapter 22 : Promise me.
Chapter 23 : You're not going to leave me, aren't you?
Chapter 24 : Debut day.
Chapter 25 : If only..
Chapter 26 : Do You?
Chapter 27 : All of them vs the two of us.
Chapter 28 : I can act well too.
Sorry, my precious readers!
Chapter 29 (1) : Expensive girl.
Chapter 29 (2) : Friends?
Chapter 29 (3) : 95z.
Chapter 29 (4) : Eldest members.
Chapter 30 : Eunkook?
Author's Note : Appreciation for my readers!
....

Chapter 11 : Hey, Miss Me?

3.1K 205 95
By bunnyykookie

Eunha's P.O.V

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

I choked. I start to cough non-stop, I felt tea going up almost spurted out through the nose, my eyes started to dwelled with tears.

"Are you okay?" He asked, patting my back a few times until I can breathe again, without coughing.

I nodded. Then, I answered his earlier question, "No."

"Huh? I don't understand. You nodded and then you said no?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm okay and no, I don't have a boyfriend," my heart beats so fast right now. "Why?"

He was saying something but I couldn't hear it because of his low voice and the noises from the theme park itself. "Hey, I can't hear you!" I said.

"Ohh, ehm. That's good, I mean, okay. I just don't wanna get this handsome face get punches from someone's boyfriend," he explained.

"Eww, 'this handsome face' yeah right," feeling annoyed with him.

---

"There you go. You must've been so lucky to have a boyfriend who managed to get these toys, young girl," an old man said, giving me little toys Jungkook managed to win after playing a few games at his stall.

"Uh, he's not-"

"Ah, yes. I think I was just having the same thought as you are, uncle," he cut my words.

Does he just acknowledged the old man's statement about him being my boyfriend? Of course he's not. He was just proud with himself winning all the prizes duhh.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

You coward. A simple 3 words and you can't even say it? I like you. That's all and you ruined it.

"Err, I like you," I said lowly.

"Hey, I can't hear you!" She said.

"Ohh, ehm. That's good, I mean, okay. I just don't wanna get this handsome face get punches from someone's boyfriend," why are you saying these lame jokes, Jeon Jungkook?

"Eww, 'this handsome face' yeah right," she said. I know she's annoyed with my joke.

My tongue froze everytime I want to say it to her. An idea comes up when I saw an old lady making a lot of colourful cotton candy. "Can you sit here for a while? I'm going to get some of that," pointed to the cotton candy.

"Uuu, yess okay go buy it! It's been a while since I stopped from eating that," she chuckled. I just love how she covered her mouth when she chuckled. It's cute. Why does everything about her is cute? Ahh, really Jungkook?

Walking towards the old lady, I smiled, "Aunty, I would like to buy one please."

"Oh sure, young man. Do you want to choose the shapes and colour? It's free," she pointed out the colours and shapes for the cotton candy.

Watching her sitting alone with her pink sweater, I bit my lip. "This one, aunty. And I would like it in pink colour please," I said.

While waiting for it, I took out my pen and a piece of my sticky note. What am I going to write?

Taking a few minutes to think about what I'm going to write, I'm finally done it.

---

"Here. Cute isn't it?" I showed the cotton candy to her.

"Omo, it's soo cuteeee," she took it from me.

"I know, cute pink bunny just like you," I looked at her as she smiling slightly after I said that.

"Let's eat it!" I said impatiently try to snatch it back from her.

"Wait! I need to take a selca with it first. This is too cute," she pulled out her phone from her pocket.

I take a sit beside her and just looking at her while she's smiling with the pink bunny cotton candy. I can't help myself from smiling. The way she's making aegyo (acting cute) without realizing it, smiling with her puffy cheeks and hearing her laughs is like a music playing in my ears.

"Okay, I want to eat you, bunny!" She said nearly to a bite when I stopped her.

"I want to eat it too," I said, took the cotton candy from her.

"Why don't you buy two if you wanna eat it?" She pouted her lips.

"I thought sharing with you can be one of sweetest moment between us," I chuckled. "Okay, half of this is yours, and this half on the left is mine," pointing to the cotton candy.

I hold the stick of the candy, as we both took a bite of it almost at the same time.

She continues to eat the sweet thingy, until she squealed over something she just found, "Ahh, what is this?"

She took out a small, rolled pink paper from her mouth. "Wow, what's that? Open it," I grinned to her as much as my stomach was filled with butterflies.

She opened it, and read slowly, "좋아해요,은하야! (I like you, Eunha-ya!)" I was looking at somewhere else when she passed the paper to me, smiling.

Full of butterflies, "I wrote that," I admitted. Hoping for a positive answer from her.

"I like you too. But," yess! But? But??

"I'm waiting for someone," she sighed, looking at me. Seeing me still in silence, she took my hand, the one with the wounded finger, intertwined our fingers together.

"How can I like you in just three days, Jungkook? It feels like I have known you too long," She said slowly, trying to hide her smile.

"Blame the lamb skewers," I replied back, making her laughed so hard.

"Yeah, blame the lamb skewers. Uhm, these things you have done for me, making me happy, been there for me when I was in trouble, the sweet things you gave me, thank you, Jungkook. I appreciate that a lot," she hold tightly our hands, "you don't even know how happy I am knowing that you er, uh like me too. I didn't expect this from you," she continued.

"But you waiting for someone? Who?" I asked.

Her smile faded, "My friend."

"I think you like him more than me, huh? Ahhh, I shouldn't confessed my feelings," I pretended to regret, she brushed her pinky finger with the bandage on my finger.

"I tried to forget him, but I see him in you, Jungkook. Even with hearing your name reminds me of him. Hehe, but if you didn't confessed, you would've not known that I like you too, hmm?" She chuckled.

"Yeah, you like me too but still rejects me," I pouted my lips.

"I'm so sorry. We still can be friends right?" She asked. I nodded, still holding tightly to her hand.

"A lot?"

"Huh?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Do you like me a lot?"

"Yes, a lot. A lot more than you think." She chuckled. Get over it, Jungkookie. She still likes her friend more than you.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

I never felt so happy in my life when Jungkook confessed he likes me and I never thought I would admit to him that I like him too. But why the longer I spending my time with him, the harder I tried to forget the memory of Jeon Jungkook? He was just like him, except this Jungkook, he is a sweet guy. More handsome, of course. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I know I'm stupid to do this, but I had to because of a promise I made with him. I'm sorry, Jungkook. It's been 7 years but I still love him more than I like you.

"Eunha? I need to go to the toilet," he said, asked me to wait for a little while.

I'm smiling like an idiot replaying back the things just happened earlier
If only I brought my pillow here I would have been screaming so loud right now.

---

It's been a while since Jungkook's gone. I thought he's going to the toilet only for a couple minutes.

I felt vibrations in my pocket since I put my phone in vibrate mode. "Jungkook?"

"Hello, Eunha. Do you see my wallet? I thought I already put it in my pocket," his voice sounded panic.

I looked around the place where we sat and I saw a red, black wallet just a few steps from his bag. "Is it a red and black wallet? Yeah I found it," I said to him when I checked inside the wallet, positively sure when I saw a photo of BTS.

"Okay, I'm coming in few minutes. Thanks!" He disconnected the call without hearing me saying anything.

You were looking at the photo, "Aww, this must've when they just debuted. Jimin was so chubby awww."

My eyes moved slowly to the small black-haired boy, my heart raced. Jeon Jungkook?

Then I realized there was another photo hid under the Bangtan's photo. I know this rude for checking his wallet, but something about the photo isn't right.

I managed to pulled out the photo slowly without damaging it. A photo of a girl, with a rainbow behind her. That's me. This is me.

My whole body shaking, weakened, I kneeled down without even care about my injured knees. He is Jeon Jungkook.

Flashback :

"Promise me that you will never forget anything about me," he whispered slowly.

But I did forgot about him. How can I not recognized him? I should be able to know him when I first look him in the eyes. I knew it was him but I keep denying it. I don't even know his full name from the first time he introduced himself to me at the studio.

"Jungkook. 17. Maknae, main vocal." Rings back my mind.

"Eunha? Why are you kneeling? Aren't your knees hurt?" He said, running towards me.

Seeing him now infront of me, my tears bursts. My heart aching knowing that he was always been there with me, still protecting me like he always does when we were kids.

He panicked when I start weeping like a baby, "Hey, why are you crying? Is there someone disturbing you while I'm gone? What's wrong?"

He saw me holding the photo, my photo, "Eunha, I know I told you I like you and of course you like me too but that doesn't mean you can check and look my things without my permission," he breathed a sigh. He took back his wallet and the photo from my shaking hands, putting it inside his pocket.

Slowly pulled my hands, he helped me stand up and sit back on the bench. "Now, tell me.. Why are you crying? Hey look at me." He touched my chin.

Looking at him, his puppy eyes looking at me, the same puppy eyes who used to looked at me 7 years ago.

Sniffing, I wiped my tears using my sweater, "Ayy, I have tissues. Let me," he said, wiping my tears and my runny nose.

"Jeon Jungkook, you had grown into a charming gentleman, don't you think so?" I smiled slightly looking at him.

"Why all of sudden you said that? Do you want me to buy the cotton candy again?" He chuckled.

I turned my around, facing him. "Tell me about your old friend, Jungkook."

"Well, she's a nice girl. She likes to laughed over my lame jokes. And you kinda reminds me of her actually. You always talked back to me when I try to pick a fight right? Same thing with her. She's cute and maybe she's a  beautiful grown lady now. Like me, a charming gentleman huh?" He chuckled at me.

"Why are you asking that?"

"Nothing, I've shared about my friend to you so I want to know about your friend too," I said. "You know, we haven't introduced ourselves properly and how about we start over again?"

"Oh, uhm sure. You're acting weird, Eunha, are you okay?" He touched my forehand with his palm.

I took his hand off me, "I'm fine. Don't worry. You first," I said softly as I looked at him.

"If you said so. Okay, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm 17 years old and I am one of the Bangtan Sonyeondan members. Currently brokenhearted because I just got rejected with a girl I like,"I hit his hand when I heard his last sentence.

"Okay, I'm just kidding. Now, your turn."

"My name is Jung Eunbi. I'm 17 years old too and I am a new trainee in a same agency wirh Jeon Jungkook. Currently I feel so happy because I just know the boy who just confessed his feelings to me, is my friend I've been missing for so long. Oh and you can call me Eunha," I said. I bit my lip to hid my smile, looking his blank face.

"What is your name again?" He asked.

"Eunha," I grinned knowing that's not he wants as the answer.

"No, your real name. Jung Eunbi?"

I nodded, smiling at him.

"And you currently what?" He asked, still confused with my words earlier.

Letting out a sigh, yeah I repeat it again, slowwwlyy to him.

Waiting for his response, "I missed my friend a lot, Jungkook. It turns out I've been living, spending time with him almost three days," I whispered, without looking at him.

I felt something warm touching my cheek. "I missed my friend too. A lot more than you do. I never thought I can see her again," he whispered to my ear.

He leaned away, smiling at me. "And I never thought she had grown into a cute girl like this."

I blushed, looking away from him.

"Ahh, wait here for a minute. I need to pay the uncle over there. I bought something from him and my wallet uh you know," he said.

"Sure, I'll wait," I replied, looking down to my knees as he walked away.

I looked at him getting far from me and suddenly he turned towards me and shouted , "HEY JUNG EUNBI! MISS ME?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 312 14
Lee Eunha was a girl, who everyone adored. The cheery, obedient and kind daughter of the Lee family. One of the best students in school, who always h...
6.8K 484 42
JK X READER "You're an idol , he's an idol He finally confess that he likes you." Jungkook finally confess his love for you and you just can't bel...
13.8K 491 60
18 year old Jeon Jungkook starts his first year at university, where he meets Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and Kim...
25.8K 706 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...