Hey, Miss Me?

By bunnyykookie

Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Hav... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : First Day
Chapter 2 : Bangtan..Who?
Chapter 3 : Jungkook.
Chapter 4 : Flirty Boys
Chapter 5 : Sorry..
Chapter 6 : He smiled at me.
Chapter 8 : "No healing kiss?"
Chapter 9 : You're My Savior
Chapter 9 (2) : I'm Your Savior
Chapter 10 : I will be there for you, always.
Chapter 11 : Hey, Miss Me?
Chapter 12 : Bunny babe?
Author's Note
Chapter 13 : Blanket Kick
Chapter 14 : Mystery Solved
Chapter 15 : I Really Like You
Chapter 16 : Appreciation for Park Jimin
Chapter 17 : Inferiority Complex?
Chapter 18 : I Love You..
Chapter 19 : Woah..
Author's Note
No. It's not an update.
Chapter 20 : Illegal age..
Chapter 21 : Why are you saying goodbye?
Chapter 22 : Promise me.
Chapter 23 : You're not going to leave me, aren't you?
Chapter 24 : Debut day.
Chapter 25 : If only..
Chapter 26 : Do You?
Chapter 27 : All of them vs the two of us.
Chapter 28 : I can act well too.
Sorry, my precious readers!
Chapter 29 (1) : Expensive girl.
Chapter 29 (2) : Friends?
Chapter 29 (3) : 95z.
Chapter 29 (4) : Eldest members.
Chapter 30 : Eunkook?
Author's Note : Appreciation for my readers!
....

Chapter 7 : Strawberry Kiss?

3.9K 212 143
By bunnyykookie

Day 2. This is practically Eunha's second offday. She was sleeping soundly until someone is knocking the door.

"Hey, are you awake? Can you pass me Umji's hairdryer? I need it." Jungkook leaned at the door. Waiting for her reply.

"5 minutes eomma, 5 more.." She mumbled in her sleep.

"What? I can't hear you. Can I come in?" Jungkook asked.

"Come in, eomma.." She mumbled again, still in her sleep.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

What is she mumbling in there? I can't even hear a word she mumbled.

I try to turned the knob, thinking it is useless because she might locked it. Guess what? She didn't. The door is slightly opened.

I was peeking inside, try to look for Umji's hairdryer at her table. Then I saw Eunha, sleeping, still wearing her pyjama.

"Jungkook-ah! Hurry up! 5 minutes, and you'll go with a bus!" Hoseok hyung shouted from downstairs.

5 minutes? Shit, I quickly entered the room not even care whether she let me in or not. She's not even up yet anyway.

Searching for the hairdryer, where do you put it, Umji-yah? I opened one of the drawer, there you are..

Time is running out and that's when I remembered something. I looked at her who is still peacefully sleeping. You gonna pay both of our bus tickets later!

"JUNGKOOK! WE'RE LEAVING NOW! ENJOY YOU RIDE IN THE BUS!" V hyung laughing at me.

He always know, not just him but all the members know that I don't like to ride a bus. It makes me sick and dizzy with the smell and I once had puked before. And I don't want that to happen again, which will happen again.

"Hey, wake up," I shake her shoulder slowly. No response. I shake her shoulder again, but she's still sleeping, her face doesn't even looked like she was bothered.

"Sleepyhead," I whispered slowly to her ear. I took a glance at my watch, coordi noona is so gonna pissed at me.

Hmm, what should I do to wake her up? Putting the hairdryer aside, I landed my butt slowly on her bed, to lessen the creaking noise it made.

I chuckled softly when I saw her messy ponytail. I stared at that cute face, not even thinking twice, my fingers automatically move a few strands of her hair from her face.

I moved to the floor and leaned my face forward, to get a closer view of that beautiful face. Blushed with my own words.. Beautiful, huh? What's got into you lately, Jeon Jungkook? I don't know why but I felt that I have known this girl for so long. Like when we laughed together last night, argued over little things, makes me feel comfortable with her..

Her body moved a bit closer to me, seems to be bothered with the creaking noise of the bed. I tried to hold my breath when my face now is just inches away from her face.

"Woah," I whispered. My eyes can't stop looking at her cute, small lips. If I leaned just a little bit, for sure this will be my first kiss. Lol no. I ain't gonna kiss this girl. No no no. My lips curved a smirk imagining that scene, you know when lips on lips thingy? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I was absorbed with my imagination, I didn't realize her arm tangled my neck, pulled me closer, mumbling something I couldn't understand. I didn't even expect my imagination would come true in a matter of seconds.

Her soft lips touched mine. My lips froze, not able to move. I held my breath but not too long when I felt something moving between our lips. She licked her lips. And my lips.. I feel my chest is going to explode!

I pulled my head back when I feel a sudden loose of my neck. I quickly stand up, took the hairdryer as my another hand reach her pillow and throw at her face. "Hey, wake up! We're late!" My lips still shaking..

Surprised with my words, she opened her eyes. "What are you doing in my dorm?" She asked with her husky, sleepy voice.

"Err, stalking you, duhh," I smirked. My smirk faded away and I raised my hands as defense when she looked like she's going to punch my face.

"Hey, I'm just kidding," I said.

"So, what are you doing here?" She crossed her both arms, standing infront of me.

I pointed the hairdryer, "I was going to take this but you were still sleeping and Hoseok hyung asked me to get ready but then I remembered you want to go to our mv filming set and uh sorry," I breathed out a sigh, as I was still shocked with my 'first kiss' and sorry is the only word I can think of.

She chuckled, "You know, now I see why your hyungs treated you like a baby, especially Jin oppa."

"You're talking nonsense now. Get a shower please, you smelled like you haven't showered for weeks," hell no, you smelled so good earlier.

"Whatever. Get out now if you want me to get ready," she spat.

I was looking at her lips as I walked out with the hairdryer and my finger touching my lips. I just had my first kiss.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

I forgot that I have to wake up early today. I took my phone, press the unlock key, nothing but blackscreen. Great, I forgot to charge my phone last night. Thanks to Jungkook.

Because of him, I wasted my time with him in the kitchen doing nothing. What do you mean nothing? Admit it, Eunbi. You enjoyed yourself too.

Stressed with my own monologs, I grabbed my towel and walk into the toilet. I licked my lips as I entered the toilet, and something is funny. I touched my lips and smelled it, "Hmm, strawberry?" That's weird. Maybe I forgot to clean off my lip balm since I was too sleepy. But my lip balm doesn't smelled like this.

I laughed at myself awkwardly when I remembered Jungkook was in my dorm earlier. Nope. He barely look you in the eyes, Eunbi. What makes you think that he wants to kiss you? Yeah, I'm not his type anyway.

---

"I'm ready, let's go!" I said as I closed my door. Silence. I looked at downstairs, I saw a figure lying on the couch.

As I walked down the stairs, my eyes fixed on his face. "Jungkook, let's go!"

I leaned my head toward his face, not realizing it was too close until I smelled something familiar. Strawberry..

I immediately get myself away from him when he started to move. "Oh, you're ready?"

I nodded.

---

"Why do I have pay the ticket for you too?" I snapped at him.

He spat, "Because you made the hyungs left me. If you weren't overslept-"

"You can just go. Why do you have wait for me?" I spat back at him.

"Because I want to and I thought it would be nice to have you there watching me filming.. Ah no, us. Us filming the music video," he exclaimed.

No response. I looked at him, his facial expression hardened. "Stop staring at me. It's creepy."

"Stop staring at me, weirdo."

Stop it, Eunbi. Past is past. He isn't him. Get over it.

"Hey." At first I just glared at him and when I saw his face was seriously pale, I'm totally worried. Alot.

"Jungkook, you looked sick," I said softly.

"Nah, I'm just dizzy. The smell in this bus make it worse," he said slowly as he move closer to me.

"Here, put your head here," I pointed my shoulder.

He did and breathed out relief, "Ah, this is better," he whispered to himself.

Hearing that, I tightened my lips. No. I'm not smiling.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

Finally we arrived at the filming set. I looked around the building, ARMYs gonna love this MV.

The dark atmosphere and the building itself already described the danger. "Cool," she's impressed.

Walking around with her cute ponytail while rubbing her shoulder, the shoulder where I leaned my head for half an hour.

"Hey, cute hair," I chuckled at her. Her cheeks blushed when I said that.

She was going to tell me something when my coordi noona called my name. "Jungkook-ah! Come here, we have a lot work to do."

---

Eunha's P.O.V

I was sitting at behind the director, where I can see how the video was set up and recorded. I looked for the BTS members since a few hours already passed and I haven't see them.

Ahh, they coming. I saw Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi were talking to the director at the centre of the site while waiting for other members. Then here comes Jin oppa. His hair looked different. Omo, he dyed his hair purple!

"Hi, Eunha. I don't know you were here." I looked the owner of the muscular arm who patted my shoulder earlier.. Park Jimin.

"Yes, hahaha. I feel bored alone so uh hahaha damn you got nice hair colour there, Jimin," I couldn't control myself anymore.

"Ehem. Me?" V seek for my opinion, pointing at his new haircut and hair colour.

"You too, V. You all looked handsome..but where is Jungkook?"

"Oh, he's probably getting his outfit changed. You know how late he was, right?" V grinned at me sarcastically.

Jimin flicked V's head. "Sorry, Eunha. We've got to get ready now, V. See you later, Eunha," winked and waved his small chubby hand at me. Kyaaaaa byeee Jiminnnn.

---

"OKAY! SO WE GOING TO START WITH INDIVIDUAL FILMING! LIKE I EXPLAINED BEFORE, EYE CONTACT WITH CAMERA, YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSION, SHOW THEM THAT YOU'RE ANGRY! SO JUNGKOOK, JIN , SUGA AND JHOPE GO TO YOUR INDIVIDUAL SITE FILMING. THE REST, YOU'LL START IN HERE."

I wasn't looking at them because this chicken pizza is attracting me more than them. This melty cheese.. I gonna miss you all, junk foods..

---

I was going to throw my leftovers as I saw a familiar face but this time not with his red-haired but now its black. I was stunned watching his acting. It's Jungkook.

I continued laughing when he asked the audio staff to increase the volume of the piano, to make sure his acting looked real.

"It's not funny!" He sighed, walking towards me.

"It is. It's funnier when your face looked like you were sooo good playing it," I pointed the old piano.

"Well, I'm sure fans gonna believe and love that," he grinned, poking his finger at my shoulder.

"Yeah, they will. And please stop that. My shoulder still cramped because of your heavy brain," I brushed his finger off my shoulder.

"Ah, sorry about that. Thank you by the way. I was almost squirting my guts on the bus. The thoughts of the smell in the bus are already making me sick right now," he said softly, moving his chair closer to me and placed his head on my same shoulder.

"That's better. I love your smell," he whispered slowly as if he was talking to himself.

I don't know why I let him did that at the first place. But the thing that makes me curious now is that I can smell that familliar strawberry again.

I was about to ask him but, "Gotta go. Thanks for the comfy shoulder," he said, scrunched his nose with that cute smile again.

---

"OKAY JUNGKOOK. THIS IS ONLY NEED ONE TAKE AND PLEASE DO THIS WITHOUT A MISTAKE. THAT'S THE ONLY CHEAPEST PIANO WE COULD BOUGHT," the director with his annoying loudspeaker.

"TAKE ONE, ACTION!"

"AAAHHHHHHHHH," He screamed as he smashed the piano with a baseball bat.

I was so amazed watching him acting like that. He totally damaged the piano with that wood thing. The piano and wood pieces flying everywhere.

"CUT! GOOD JOB JUNGKOOK!" The director hugged him and patted his back.

He walked himself to me when he saw me looking at him with director. "Hey, how was it?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Emmm. That's okay, nothing much to say," I said without looking at his face.

"Ayy. Don't be like that. I'm sure you h-AHHH! SHIT!" He screamed in pain, looking at his pinky finger.

"Hey, let me take a look at it," I calmed himself down and check his finger.

There is pretty alot of blood coming out from the wound even I washed it with water. For goodness sake it took me a long time to stop the bleeding.

I even asked him to go to the hospital for a checkup, but the staffs and the members are currently eating right now, so Jungkook don't want to make them worry about his cut.

While I'm covering his wound with bandage, "You know what, Jungkook? Eomma always told me that a kiss could heal almost everything in this world. Like Sleeping Beauty," I chuckled lightly.

"So?" He raised both of his eyebrows.

I give a light peck to his wounded finger, "There. It'll heals just in a few days," I smiled at him.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

She put a light kiss on my wounded finger. "There. It'll heals just in a few days," she smiled.

That smile gives butterflies in my stomach. I moved my chair infront of her and start to give winks at her. I don't even know why I'm doing that but for sure I can see her cheeks blushed.

"Hey, there's something on your face."

"Hmm? Where?" She brushed her face.

"Let me do it, come here," I said.

"Closer," she leans her face forward not even looking at me.

"Closer, I think I can see it already," yes, I see her cute little lips.

As much as I want to kiss her lips, I know she will get mad at me if I do that, so instead doing that, I leaned myself in and give a slow kiss, close to her lips.

"Thanks, Eunha."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
25.9K 706 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...
1.2K 91 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...
68.1K 1.4K 25
The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interact with anyone except his 6 other friends...