Habits Of My Heart °Jeffrey D...

By Mgrimes01

"Hi I'm Emma ... I saw your advertisement in the newspaper" - This book contains high levels of sexual conten... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
General information
Chapter 12
Thank you!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Hey!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Update soon!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 11

5.8K 179 32
By Mgrimes01

"We shall" I giggled, looking at Jeffrey.He grinned back at me with his sweet dimples before locking the door behind us.

"Emma?" He said, drawing my attention to him as we drove down the road towards my parent's house. 

"Baby, when we get to your parent's house, I don't want you to feel ashamed of me" He exclaimed, resting his hand on my thigh, gripping it firmly.

"Jeffrey, nothing you ever do could make me feel ashamed of you, no matter what anyone says, I love you" I replied, kissing his cheek, earning a smile and nod from him.

"I love you too" He chuckled intertwining our fingers.

The rest of the trip was silent. I couldn't figure out why exactly, but Jeffrey seemed so disheartened. 

I knew he was nervous, but it made me so sad to see him in such subtle distress.

"Sweetheart, don't be nervous, I think my parents are going to love you" I stated, squeezing his hand, as he gave me a half-hearted smile. 

We pulled up to my childhood home, Jeffrey took a deep breath before stepping out of the car. He stood there for a moment, just staring at the house, deep into his own thoughts.

"Ready?" I asked, taking ahold of his arm as we knocked on the front door. My mother answered, smiling sympathetically at me and looking to Jeffrey questioningly, ushering us into the house.

"Don't worry" I whispered to Jeffrey, releasing his hand. 

He did his best to be the best he could be. He smiled warmly at my mother. 

My dad came waltzing out of the kitchen with a half-cocked smile, and firmly shook Jeffrey's hand. 

My parents showed him around in the house, and I could tell that they were all equally making an effort, they just needed to have a chance to break the ice with each other.

Jeffrey's POV

I sat myself down on Emma's bed as she rifled through some of her old stuff. I could clearly hear Emma's parents talking about me down in the kitchen. 

"Beautiful room you've got here" I stated and kissed Emma on the cheek.

She sat down on the edge of the bed next to me and stared into my eyes.

"Is it the wrong time to want you right now" She whispered into my ear and gripped onto my thigh. 

"Emma ... you know I can't control myself when I'm with you" I replied, kissing her neck. 

We were suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door and Emma's mom Patricia swung opened the door.

"Dinner's ready dear" She smiled softly, then glancing over to me.

We followed her out of the room and down the stairs to the delightful smell of steak and mashed potatoes. Emma followed her mother into the kitchen and I followed her dad outside. 

"I don't blame you," Her father said to me, pulling the meat off the grill. 

I looked at him with a questioning look on my face, unsure of what he meant.

"For being nervous ... It doesn't matter who you are, or how old are you, meeting the parents is never easy" He clarified.

I was actually surprised at the words he spoke to me. 

"Don't worry son" He stated, patting me on the shoulder as I followed him back into the house.

"Dinner is ready" He yelled, setting the meat on the table.

Emma took her seat next to me. I did my best to reflect on what her father had told me. There was still a slightly unsettling atmosphere at the table. 

Suddenly I could feel Emma's hand run up my thigh under the table. I tried my best to smack her hand away without her parents noticing, but I couldn't get her hand away.

"Gah!" I gasped and looked at Emma's dad, wide-eyed and worried.

"Something wrong?" Patricia asked, looking at me slightly confused.

"Not at all ... the food is just amazing" I replied and quickly removed Emma's hand from my groin. 

Emma giggled and smiled at her mother.

"So how old are you Jeffrey?" Her father Dennis asked, digging into the delicious meat.

"I uh, I'm 45," I replied with all the confidence I could muster. 

Patricia looked up from her plate genuinely surprised.

"However, age it just a number right?" I said and took a bite of my potato.

"Yes of course" Dennis replied, seemingly not fazed by anything as he poured some wine into my glass.

----

After dinner, the atmosphere shifted and became more light-hearted, all thanks to Emma's dad. 

We stayed longer than expected so we decided to stay overnight at her parent's place. We retreated to her room rather early to get some privacy.

"That went well" Emma giggled, grabbing onto me quickly as we shut the door behind us.

"A lot better than I expected it too" I replied with a chuckle of relief. 

I gripped her tightly and gently laid her down on the bed, kissing her lips softly. 

She moaned loudly and aggressively kissed me back, I cupped my hand over her mouth, muffling her moans.

"We need to be quiet" I chuckled lustfully as I unzipped my jeans. 

She smiled widely and ran her soft hands over my chest. I slowly removed her panties and moved my hand down to her core to please her.

"Jeffrey" She moaned and clashed her lips to mine, our lips moved in sync. 

I eagerly placed myself inside her and thrust hard. We both began to moan loudly and I couldn't stop kissing her, holding her, making love to her.

"Do you like that baby?" I asked and continued thrusting.

"Fuck" She moaned loudly as we switched positions, moving her over so that she was on top of me. 

She immediately took control and began to ride me, something we had never done before.

"I missed this" I groaned, gripping tightly into her hips, our bodies moving in sync.

"Me too" She whispered and collapsed on top of me, coming down off our highs together.

"I left some rather prominent hickeys on your neck my love" She laughed lowly.

"I don't mind" I smiled and pulled her closer to me.

"It scared the hell out of me to meet your parents, but quit sex in their house is the greatest thing we have ever done" I chuckled, holding her tightly.

---

Next morning I woke up before Emma, and I couldn't get over how beautiful she looked while she slept.

"Good morning darlin" I whispered into her ear, kissing her on the cheek. 

She turned around and faced me with a sweet sleepy smile. 

"Good morning Jeffrey" She replied, resting her head on my chest. 

She pressed a gentle kiss on top of the tattoo on my chest and stroked my stubbly chin. I couldn't stop smiling because I was so in love with the most beautiful woman I had ever met.

"I love you, Emma!" I said, running my fingers through her hair.

"Let's say goodbye to my mom and dad and get the hell out" She replied, kissing my lips. 

We quickly got dressed and walked downstairs. Emma's parents walked around in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. 

The sweet smell of bacon filled my nostrils.

"Ready for some breakfast?" Her dad asked, holding out a plate of food to her.

"I'm sorry dad, but we've gotta get going" She replied sweetly, squeezing her dad's arms.

"Alright sweetheart, I'm glad you came" He smiled lovingly at his daughter. 

"It was a pleasure meeting you Jeffrey" He smiled, shaking my hand firmly.

"The pleasure was all mine" I replied shaking his hand. 

Patricia walked into the dining room, hugging her daughter before smiling at me softly.

"Thanks for everything mom" She smiled.

"Yes thank you" I chimed in.

"No problem," Her mom said softly. 

I was feeling kind of wrecked and a part of me just wanted to test the water and see how her mother would react if I kissed Emma in front, so I just went for it. 

Looking at Emma as she looked up at me, I leaned in a pressed a passionate deep kiss to her lips, pulling away only to see her mother smiling gleefully at the joy clearly painted all over her daughters face. 

I knew everything was going to be alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.4K 33
Your Ricks Grimes daughter, two of your friends have just been killed by Negan. You feel hopeless and scared. Negan makes you go into the R.V with hi...
49.2K 751 10
All the fear, and the fire of the end of the world... G. RHEE X OC
160 12 5
THE WAY YOU TORE ME TO PARTS ✸ AS YOU SUNK YOUR TEETH INTO ME 🧷 the walking dead oc x oc
862K 10K 49
Hello! This is a whole bunch of Daryl imagines. I do requests! Some smut, if I do, will warn you before hand so you aren't freaking out. If you want...