Hey, Miss Me?

By bunnyykookie

Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Hav... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : First Day
Chapter 2 : Bangtan..Who?
Chapter 3 : Jungkook.
Chapter 5 : Sorry..
Chapter 6 : He smiled at me.
Chapter 7 : Strawberry Kiss?
Chapter 8 : "No healing kiss?"
Chapter 9 : You're My Savior
Chapter 9 (2) : I'm Your Savior
Chapter 10 : I will be there for you, always.
Chapter 11 : Hey, Miss Me?
Chapter 12 : Bunny babe?
Author's Note
Chapter 13 : Blanket Kick
Chapter 14 : Mystery Solved
Chapter 15 : I Really Like You
Chapter 16 : Appreciation for Park Jimin
Chapter 17 : Inferiority Complex?
Chapter 18 : I Love You..
Chapter 19 : Woah..
Author's Note
No. It's not an update.
Chapter 20 : Illegal age..
Chapter 21 : Why are you saying goodbye?
Chapter 22 : Promise me.
Chapter 23 : You're not going to leave me, aren't you?
Chapter 24 : Debut day.
Chapter 25 : If only..
Chapter 26 : Do You?
Chapter 27 : All of them vs the two of us.
Chapter 28 : I can act well too.
Sorry, my precious readers!
Chapter 29 (1) : Expensive girl.
Chapter 29 (2) : Friends?
Chapter 29 (3) : 95z.
Chapter 29 (4) : Eldest members.
Chapter 30 : Eunkook?
Author's Note : Appreciation for my readers!
....

Chapter 4 : Flirty Boys

3.7K 200 43
By bunnyykookie

"Eunbi-yah! Try to stand up over there! The rainbow looks beautiful, " the boy shouted, holding a polaroid camera his appa just bought for him.

The girl then did what the boy asked her to, doing the V sign, while the boy took a photo of her.

"Ahh, the only thing beautiful in this photo is the rainbow," he left a sigh out, continue taking photos of the rainbow..

The girl somehow feeling slightly hurt with his words, "You always mean to me, Kookie. Do you hate me?" She sighed, without facing him. 'He always mean to you, Eunbi.'

The boy was a bit shocked when he heard her said that. He pretended that he didn't heard it, and quickly take another photo of the girl without her knowing it. 'You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, Eunbi..'

---

Eunha's P.O.V

"Jungkook. 17. Maknae, main vocal," he introduced himself, whispered close to my ear. I can feel him breathing beside my ear while he slowly uncovered my mouth.

My cheeks were burning hot right at that time. Fanning myself with my hands, I tried to be cool infront of him, "Oh, nice intro, skewers," quickly walks out from the studio.

I cam hear him laughing after I walked out of the door. Damn you, puppy eyes boy.. I'm still fanning myself and these heartbeats were going crazy that I think I'm going to get heart attack or stroke.

Going to upstairs. I need to sleep. I need to forget that damn whisper-touching the boy just did to me.

"Jungkook. 17. Maknae, main vocal,"
he smiled at me. He smiled at me. And that smile.. Kookie? No, no, no, Eunbi. That's not him. THAT JUNGKOOK IS LONG GONE. It was just a coincidence they having a same name.

I can still feel his breathing.. STOP IT, EUNBI-YAH! I took a pillow and scream on it as loud as I can, releasing my stress.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

Ahh..this headache again. Thankfully this time it wasn't getting worse.

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay? You looked sick," Jimin hyung landed his hand on my forehead. "Your body temperature is normal tho.."

Grinning at him, "I'm okay, hyung. Just a slight headache. Where are the others?"

I've been in the studio since I woke up but nobody come to practice their vocals with me. Uhh, there was somebody came tho. My lips curved upwards remembering the action I made this morning.

"V is taking a shower. Jin hyung is going to the market again today," he answered my question, scratching his head.

"Again? I thought he already bought the groceries with Namjoon hyung yesterday," I raised my eyebrows.

"No-uh today he's not going with Namjoon hyung. But with the new girl, Eun-Eunha," his lips slightly smiled when he said the girl's name, rubbing his nose.

Sure I realized Jimin hyung weird postures when he spoke out the girl's name. "Ceh, hyung. What's with all the smiley-", "HEY GUYS!" Ahh, this V hyung.

Me and Jimin hyung totally surprised with V hyung coming into the studio. Jimin hyung stand up, approaching V hyung and a 'thak' sound vibrated loud in the studio. The king of flicks has released his attack. "What's that for, you little punk?" V hyung spat, touching his head.

"That's a little present for you since you like to shout wherever you are without thinking properly," Jimin hyung said, being sarcastic to him.

V hyung grinned, scratching his head, "Hehehe, sorry.."

I laughed. These 95z hyungs never failed making me laugh. They always argued over little things, then the next thing in the morning, there they are, playing online games, laughing together.

No wonder a lot of our fans 'shipped' them together. Because of their friendship. I still remember when Jimin hyung first entered this house. He's the last one who became a trainee in our group. He was a shy boy, like he couldn't even lift his head to look at the hyungs. Not until, V hyung encouraged him to feel confident with himself and helped Jimin hyung to confront people in school.

"Kookie-yah! Stop daydreaming. Come here faster. We gotta try to harmonize this song and let Yoongi hyung listen to it later," V hyung said.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

I woke up seeing the beds are already empty without Umji and SinB. They left a note for me which makes my huge smile reading the first part, slowly fades away.

"Unnie, sorry we didn't wake you up. Manager Jo said that he giving you 3 days off without training to make sure you feel comfortable living in that house. Well, Hoseokie oppa told us everything about this dawn incidents, so we told Manager Jo. ㅋㅋㅋ and he thought it might be the best giving you days off. And unnie, me and Umji will be also not be at home in your days off because of practices and we're going to visit our parents. So, we're hoping you will be getting along with the oppas okay? Be good unnie. See you later! xoxo, SinB & Umji."

I take the pillow again and shout as loud as I can. Why... this.. is.. happening.. to.. me..

---

Ahhh, that's a refreshing shower. But it's too cold. Covering my body with towel, I grabbed my white sweater and my black short.

Starting my day off by taking a walk outside of the house. Everyone seemed still sleeping.. I left out a relief sigh. Well, this is a good start.

"Yes you're my only girl, neoneun naege choego~
Neoui harureul algo sipeo, neoui hansumi doego sipeo~"

That voice again.. his falsetto is perfect, the way he controlled his voice amazed me. Wait, it's 10 o'clock in the morning. He didn't sleep at all? Hah, why do you even care, Eunbi?

All of sudden, his actions towards me this morning came to my mind again. I nearly growled but stopped when someone sat beside me.

I tried to take a peek of his face since he was wearing a snapback. Then, while he taking his snapback off, "Well, have a nice sleep last night?" Jimin.. IT'S JIMIN I TELL YOU! Okay calm down, Eunbi.. don't freak him out.

"Err, not really. I'm had stomach ache," I chuckled to him.

He immediately covering his nose after hearing my answer. I laughed with his cute action, slowly patted his back. "I didn't even poop." Did I just say that to to him?

"Ah, just joking," he laughed.. He is so cute, with that laughs and the way he covered his mouth while laughing.. Aww..

"Emm, you asked me to show you whether I am the main dancer in this group, right?"

"Ah, I was just kid-"

"I can show you," he cuts my words.

"Well, if you insist.. Go on," I crossed my arms.

Then, he started off by showing his body waves. IS THAT BODY EVEN HAVE BONES?

And he did this popping dance, which was kinda my thing, so I joined him doing it too. I'm having so much fun seeing he dancing so hard, maybe trying to make me impressed of him. Well, you did well, Jimin..

I can't stop laughing so hard when he started to twerk. That booty.. duh Eunbi, he got a better ass than you. And why are you looking at his booty, you perverted girl!

"Stop it! I can't stop laughing. Stop it!"

"Glad you like it. Well, how was it? You believe that I'm the main dancer now?" He said, standing a few feets away from me.

I nodded, covering my mouth. My tears bursted out because of laughing too much.

Jimin then ended up his 'show' by doing poppings again. He dances while walking closer to me. At first, I didn't move at all, thought he's gonna stop. But no, he still doing it. Closer than before because I can feel his breathing through my hair..

"Keep your energy for this evening, Jimin-ah," Jin suddenly appeared.

Jimin immediately stops. His face is blushing, "Ah, hyung. Yes, I was just showing her my dance moves," he rubbed his neck.

"Yeah, right," Jin replied.

Embarassed with his hyung's answer, "Ayy, hyung," he sighed. Boy, Jimin. You're so cute when you did that. But my fangirl mode stopped when my brain rewinded the popping scene earlier..

Duhh, boys. Flirts and boys can't never be separated. I pouted my lips.

Seeing Jin, I suddenly remembered something, "Jin, can you bring me to the place where you bought the lamb skewers? Gotta make it up for your maknae, yknow?" I left out a sigh.

"Oh, sure. You want to go now? Don't you have practice?" He asked.

I shook my head as a response.

"Can I follow you guys too?" Jimin asked, raising his hand. Awww, such a baby.

"No, stay. Yoongi asked us to harmonize the songs. I heard our maknae already starts practicing in the studio," Jin spat.

Jimin arched his eyebrows, "What about you? You included too."

"Yoongi won't be having that much courage to be mad at me. If he does, then he will spend alot of his money eating outside," Jin smirked.

He continued again, "Enough with questions. Tell Jungkook I won't be long. And please wake Taehyung up," Jin requested to Jimin.

"Alright hyung. Take care while driving. Don't forget to wear seatbelts!" He glanced at his hyung and winked at me before walking inside of the house. Shishh, what a boy! Do you think I'm going to fangirl over that? Because YES I AMMMMMMM!!

I hid my smile, my inner cheeks getting hurt because I bit it too hard.

"So, Eunha? Come inside the car," Jin said.

He started the engine. I remembered Jimin's words. Smiling with myself, carefully putting on the seatbelt.

"Why..don't you have practice today, Eunha?" He asked.

"Uhmm, Manager Jo gives me 3 days off," I smiled to him, awkwardly.

He drove the car out of the garage. Cool guy. But earlier, he sounded like a mom.

"Do you already have breakfast?"

"No, not yet, Jin" Thank God he asked because my stomach is growling right now.

I stopped monologed within myself when he spontaneously take my hand and, "Lady, do you mind to use proper language? Not Jin, but Jin oppa," he smirked.

(Lalalalala. Not jin but jin oppa. Hahahahaha. Chapter 4 it is! Slightly shorter than before because I'm too sleepy right now! Don't forget to vote and comment! Muahmuah 💞💞)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 491 60
18 year old Jeon Jungkook starts his first year at university, where he meets Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and Kim...
186K 7.8K 87
빙탄소년단 Jeon Jungkook is a worldwide famous artist from BigHit Entertainment. Kim Taehyung runs the biggest Jungkook fan account on every social medi...
286K 7.5K 33
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 163012] [ ENDED: 170907 ] beautiful memories: taekook FF warnings - " bullying " suicidal thoughts " huge angst new stu...
68.1K 1.4K 25
The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interact with anyone except his 6 other friends...