Hey, Miss Me?

By bunnyykookie

Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Hav... More

Author's Note
Chapter 2 : Bangtan..Who?
Chapter 3 : Jungkook.
Chapter 4 : Flirty Boys
Chapter 5 : Sorry..
Chapter 6 : He smiled at me.
Chapter 7 : Strawberry Kiss?
Chapter 8 : "No healing kiss?"
Chapter 9 : You're My Savior
Chapter 9 (2) : I'm Your Savior
Chapter 10 : I will be there for you, always.
Chapter 11 : Hey, Miss Me?
Chapter 12 : Bunny babe?
Author's Note
Chapter 13 : Blanket Kick
Chapter 14 : Mystery Solved
Chapter 15 : I Really Like You
Chapter 16 : Appreciation for Park Jimin
Chapter 17 : Inferiority Complex?
Chapter 18 : I Love You..
Chapter 19 : Woah..
Author's Note
No. It's not an update.
Chapter 20 : Illegal age..
Chapter 21 : Why are you saying goodbye?
Chapter 22 : Promise me.
Chapter 23 : You're not going to leave me, aren't you?
Chapter 24 : Debut day.
Chapter 25 : If only..
Chapter 26 : Do You?
Chapter 27 : All of them vs the two of us.
Chapter 28 : I can act well too.
Sorry, my precious readers!
Chapter 29 (1) : Expensive girl.
Chapter 29 (2) : Friends?
Chapter 29 (3) : 95z.
Chapter 29 (4) : Eldest members.
Chapter 30 : Eunkook?
Author's Note : Appreciation for my readers!
....

Chapter 1 : First Day

7.7K 317 66
By bunnyykookie

"Eunbi! Come and play with me!"

Eunbi just smiled and kept on staring at the boy. Aww, he has such a cute pair of eyes..

"Eunbi. What are you doing? Stop staring at me, weirdo," the boy said.

"What did you just called me?" She startled when he called her a weirdo.

"WEIRDO!" He repeated while laughing and quickly running away from her.

"Come here you little," she stopped her words and started to chase him.

---

"Eunbi, can you promise me something?" He said shyly.

"What's that, Kookie?" She asked back, with blank face.

"Promise me that you will never forget anything about me," he whispered slowly.

"Oh, uhm well okay. But are you going somewhere?" She laughed awkwardly.

"Pinky promise?" He pouted his lips and stuck out his pinky finger, ignoring her words.

"What is the matter with you today, Jeon Jungkook? Yeah, I promise," she arched her eyebrow while sticking her pinky finger with Jungkook's.

"Nothing." He smiled, trying to hide his tears which were already accumulated in his eyes, while looking at their pinkies linked together.

---

Eunbi came to the park where they usually play and spent their weekends together.

"Kookie-ya! Where are you?" She yelled. Still, no sign of the boy's presence.

She kept yelling the boy's name over and over again. She sat on the swing while waiting for the boy. "Is he okay? Last week he did looked okay," she said to herself.

Except for his uncommon behaviour asking her to promise him to not forgetting him..

"Maybe he is sick," she mumbled to herself, still confused.

"Ahh, I better go to his house now," she continued.

7 years later..

Eunha's P.O.V :

I'm screwed up! Totally dead! Why? Because this is my first day at school and I'm already late!

"Eunbi-yah! WAKE UP!" Gosh, eomma. Thanks for the late alarm.

"Yes, eomma! A couple of minutes, and I will be ready! Dang it," mumbling to myself, reaching my new yellow uniform.

---

So, my name is Jung Eunbi. Today is practically my first day of school in School of Performing Arts Seoul and also the beginning of my trainee life in BigHit Ent.

It was kinda funny because I only have a few months left till my graduation day and now I have to move to another school. Learning new things. Meeting new people.

I was auditioned for acting and singing in BigHit Ent. I didn't expect that I would passed that audition and become a trainee..

I just met Bang Sihyuk PD-nim yesterday, signed the contract and he showed me the offices, studios,  training room located in that building. He is a kind man, he explained the process and the training I'm going to get through. Feeling nervous but I know I can do it. Being an idol is a dream I've ever wanted to achieve.

Then we discussed a few more things about the agreement. And all of sudden, he asked, "Ah, can I call you Eunha?"

I raised my eyebrows, confused with his question.

"Because I think Eunha suits your personality well, and it holds a beautiful meaning, you know. Plus I'm the one who incharge for every trainee's nicknames," he said proudly.

"So, what were the others nickname?" I said, raised my eyebrow, curious.

"Baby G, Rap Monster, Suga, Seagull, Six, Lex, V, J-Hope ahh there's alot," he pinched his nose bridge.

I coughed. Literally controlling myself from laughing so hard. Seagull? Baby G? Lex?

"So, Eunha for you. What do you think?" He asked for my confimation.

I covered my mouth, still controlling my laugh. Eunha. Somehow it does fits me. I like it..

I nodded and said, "Yes PD-nim. I think Eunha sounds cute," while smiling cutely at him..

---

I quickly walked through the school gate and trying to find my class. As I'm slowly turning around, there was a muscular figure who slammed his body over me.

"HEY, WATCH IT!" I spat in pain.

I was totally in a bad mood because I still can't find my new class and now someone just ran over me. Hissing quietly because the pain on my butt, I slowly stood up, picking my files on the floor.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?", he said with that puppy eyes looking me while sticking his hand out to help me stand up. No, I'm not.

"I'm okay. Thanks," I said in toneless tone. Couldn't say the truth out loud because there's something about him.

My eyes still locked on that boy, that eyes tho.. I think I've seen them.. And his hair, wow. I'm pretty amazed seeing the style of his hair.

"Sorry, I am so late for my class right now. Sorry again, I didn't meant to crashed into you," as he interrupted my own monolog, he quickly bowed and walked away.

I just looked at him as he ran, with his big backpack and here I am, still lost, until I saw a tall girl smiled sweetly at me.

"Hi, I think you're new here. I never seen you before," she asked still with the sweet smile.

"Yeah, this is my first day tho. Where can I find this classroom, errr Miss..."

She cut my words and said, "Choi Yuna. But you can call me Yuju. 5-C eh? Hey, that's my class too!" She said in excited tone.

"Oh thank god," I'm so grateful meeting this girl.

Finally, I found my class with the help of Choi Yuna, my new classmate. While walking past a few classes, I saw the boy with puppy eyes, sitting quietly, at his seat drawing something.

"Hey new student, why are you standing there? That is not our class," she said. I quickly followed her and entered to my new class.

"My name is Jung Eunbi. You can call me Eunb.. errr, Eunha," I stuttered for a moment. This is might be a good time to try suit myself with the new name..

After I apologised to Mr. Kai for being super late, I try to search an empty seat. Yuju waved her hand towards me, giving a sign that there is no one is sitting beside her.

"Thank you Yuju for helping me. I'm totally lost in this big school."

She laughed, "It doesn't matter tho. Besides, you are my new classmate, we go to the same class. How can I'm not helping you?"

Not saying anything, just a smile as my response.

Sitting quietly, I felt like the girl beside me kept on staring at me.

"You know, Eunha? Your cheeks are so chubby when you smile, like a bunny," she laughed cutely, probably realized that I was uncomfortable with the stares she gave.

"I AM NOT! Funny Yuju," I said, pouting my lips at her.

"It is true, Eunha. There is also a boy in our school who got that 'bunny' nickname too," she chuckled when I just looked blankly at her.

"Awwww, don't be mad, Eunha. I'm just joking," she claimed while holding my hand.

"I'm not mad. Bunny is kinda cute tho," I smiled.

"But Eunha, who were you looking earlier? Like as if you know someone from that 5-D class," she stared at me.

"Ahh, it was nothing. I thought I saw someone I knew before,"

But his eyes.. It is still disturbing me. I think I have seen that pair of eyes before..But where? Hmmm..

A few hours having class, finally the first day of school is finally over.

"Yuju, I gotta go back home! See you tomorrow! Thanks for today!" I waved at her as I quickly turning around, my head hit someone's chest.

"Ouch, ahh I'm sorry. My bad," my face which is clearly in pain, turns blank after I saw a familiar face. Ugh this boy with puppy eyes..again.

He scratched his head, "Ahh the girl at the morning right? Two times huh? It's okay. Now its 1:1," he said, smirking.

"Funny. Sorry for that. Now I have to go," feeling annoyed, I walk past him quickly without looking at him after saying that.

---

I need to come back home quickly since this is the first day of my trainee life at BigHit Ent. and I haven't pack my things yet. Eomma is soooo gonna blabbering at me later.

---

"Listen to your manager. Don't you dare to do anything that can cause problems when I'm not here," eomma said. Ahhhh, why now eomma..

"Yes mam," I raise my hand to my head as a salute to my eomma. Manager Jo Tae Byun just smiled looking at us both.

"I know you're a good girl. Just don't change that okay? Be the good Eunbi I always know," appa said.

"Of course I will. I always be appa's good girl. I love you, eomma, appa. I will try to visit you once a week okay? I will call you everyday. Take care of yourself and appa. Don't work too hard," trying to smile while tears starting to bursts, I quickly hug my eomma and appa.

---

Manager Jo gives me the key of my house. Kinda confused thinking what is the function of the other key. Maybe a spare key. Yeah, maybe.. 😑

"So did PD-nim told you about your dormates and housemates?" He asked me, looking forward while driving his car.

My eyes got bigger, my heart nearly stop beating. "Huh? Dormates? Housemates? How many trainees living in that house anyway?" I scratched my not-so-itchy head thinking that how miserable and messy that house is with the amount of people living in it. While holding my keys tightly, starting to monolog within myself, "Ahhh, this is not a spare key.."

"Oh, PD-nim forgot to mention about it to you, I guess. So, you're gonna live with 9 trainees. Your new dormates are Umji and SinB. The 7 others are your housemates, they lived in that house quite long," he sighed..

Inhaling air as he continue with his explaination, "I hope you're okay with this Eunha. Because..," he stopped talking.

"Why? Don't stop bruh. Yeah, I'm okay. What's that exciting news?" Yeah right exciting. You don't even know how fast my heart is beating right now.

"That 7 of your housemates are boys. Your eomma told me that you're not too 'friendly' with boys, so..," he stopped and hit the brake quickly when I accidentally yell at him.

"BOYS?!!"

(Is it okay? No? Yes? Ugh. Hahahaha I know this is short, I'm gonna try to make it long for the next chapter. Maybe.. 💞💞)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.4K 29
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 180606 ] [ ENDED: 181511 ] somewhere over the the rainbow: taekook FF warnings- " huge angst " steam scenes " weapon warnin...
1K 77 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...
25.9K 706 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...
68.1K 1.4K 25
The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interact with anyone except his 6 other friends...