Friend Me Not!

By threeCQC

Three girls from three different backgrounds get lost on a school field trip. They all have one backpack, and... More

Amanda
Hope
Elizabeth
I Wouldn't Do That If I Were You!
A Day of Dread
Let the Pranks Begin!
The New or Unusual
Lost
The Encounter
Secret Sneeks
The Home Incident
Problems
The Horror
Trees and Food
To The Mountains!
Footsteps
Pond Paradise
Trust?
Angel or phsyco?
Katlyn
The Unexpected Haircut
The Hanging Threat
The Escape?
Lock Down
MAJOR Announcement
Will We Ever Escape?
The Plan
The Plant
The Strangers
Katlyn returns
The End...
Hope: Epilogue
Elizabeth: Epilogue

Update!!

45 10 6
By threeCQC

Hey guys! It's Gisi (Amanda), so I know that It's been like almost a month since the last chapter was written. I'm so sorry, I know we give you the same excuse every time, but it's school!

Good news though, the school year is almost over, the Day we don't have school, I'll finish the chapter and post it.

Thank you so much for being so patient, and for sticking with us through Amanda's, Hope's, and Liz's story, we ALL appreciate it. I was planning on opening a Instagram page for this account, I'm waiting for the book to get more popular though.

For anyone who is reading this book as we write it, I really appreciate it, thank you so much.

Please go check out our individual account and read our books. Thanks again!

Love you all,
Gisi M❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 0 40
DISCLAIMER: This book was written by around 7 people, so if there are other books it's because it was posted by another person. Book 2 soon to be pos...
22.5K 3.7K 61
[The Wattys 2021 Shortlisted Finalist] One case, two detectives, three friends, and a thousand emotions. Sometimes nothing is a coincidence, but th...
3M 69.7K 79
WATTY AWARD FINALIST - MOST POPULAR - PARANORMAL ROMANCE Awarded MOST READ 2013 achieving #1 ROMANCE, PARANORMAL, FANTASY, NON TEEN FICTION CHARTS. A...
36 0 20
There are many questions in the universe. Some are answered within seconds, others take longer. Some are never answered. Some are hard to answer. Som...