Over Again ~ Sequel to Loverb...

Por doyoupedal

It's been over 7 months and Ashley is back in college. Attending everyday to class, she is joined by her new... Más

Chapter 1. || "new college year, new... roommate?"
Chapter 2. || "love him, love him not?"
Chapter 3. || "call him up!"
Chapter 4. || "Doing business."
Chapter 5. || "The arrival".
Chapter 6. || "On the horns of a dilemma."
Chapter 7. || "That's why you dumped her."
Chapter 8. || "7 months in 7 minutes."
Chapter 9. || "That should be me."
Chapter 11. || "Happy 19th Birthday, Sykes"
Chapter 12. || "I'm sorry if you find this inappropriate."
Chapter 13. || "I'm here for you."
Chapter 14. || "The truth is..."
Chapter 15. || "The big day."
Chapter 16. || "Rollercoasters and heights."
Chapter 17. || "Just say it, okay?"
Chapter 18. || "Number 12. "
Chapter 19. || "Playstation, coffee and Skype."
Chapter 20. || "How I lost my virginity by Ashley Underwood."
Chapter 21. || "Fears and weaknesses."
Chapter 22. || "Beautiful."
Chapter 23. || "From San Francisco to Las Vegas. (Can I kiss you now?)"
Chapter 24. || "From Las Vegas to Dallas. (UFOs, skate and fainting)"
Chapter 25. || "How weird is that?"
Chapter 26. || "From Kansas City to Philadelphia. (Girl vs. Boys)"
Chapter 27. || "Dirty man thoughts."
Chapter 28. || "Metamorphosis."
Chapter 29. || "Take care of her."
Chapter 30. || "Ups and downs."
Chapter 31. || "From Atlanta to Miami. (5 minutes of fame)"
Chapter 32. || "Surprise Factor."
Epilogue.
Author's Note.

Chapter 10. || "Roxanne Monroe"

1.2K 20 0
Por doyoupedal

Roxanne's POV (Point Of View) 

When I arrived I was extremely nervous and I knew I had to give everything so my parents could feel proud of me and the half scholarship I earned. I got to safe a lot of money that I knew that I would need later, because the medicine carreer wasn't that affordable. 

A girl told me how to get to my dorm and only managed to confuse me more since after the explanation she told me the places where I could eat and everything, when I only wanted to know where was my dorm. 

Whilst I searched for my room I found Josh. He was really handsome and was indicating a girl a place so I decided to ask him about the direction I was looking for. 

- Hey - I said. 

- Hello - he replied. 

- Could you please tell me where's this dorm? - I said, pointing in the paper that I had on my hand. - is just that I didn't understand the instructions that were delivered to me earlier. - 

- Well, I think's the building that's over there. - he said, pointing with his index finger the building to the left. - but I'm not really that sure, I'm new here as well. - he showed off a big smile. - My name's Josh, nice to meet you... - 

- Roxanne Monroe - I said, returning him the smile. 

- Well, Roxanne Monroe, if you want I can accompany you to your room and help you with your bags, if you'd like to, of course... - Josh said. 

- If it doesn't bother you.. I could use a little help right now. - I told him. 

- Of course it doesn't bother me. - 

- Thank you so much. - 

As we walked, he asked me: - So, Roxanne Monroe... What are you going to study? - 

- Medicine. - I told him, dedicating him a smile with a little bit of nervousness. 

- Well, then we're going to be classmates, because I'm also going to study medicine. - he told me. 

- And how do you know we have the same classes? - I said, a little bit sorprised. 

- Because you left me the paper with your dorm address and I saw we had the same schedule. -

- Oh, of course.. I forgot to get my paper back. - I was embarrassed, because when I showed him the direction I kept on staring at his beautiful eyes and that smile that was even better. 

- But I think you're in a different semester than me. - he told me, and I could hear a little bit of disappointment in his voice. Sure enough, I was disappointed as well. 

When we arrived to the building, I finally asked Josh: - could you give me back my paper? I need to see if we're in the right room. - 

- Oh! Yeah, I'm sorry. - he handed it back to me a little embarrassed, and I knew that he kept on thinking about something that he wouldn't tell me. 

- Yes! It's here. - I said, relieved that now I could rest a little bit from the long trip. - Thank you so much for your help, Josh, I owe you one. - 

- It was my pleasure to help. - he told me. - Since you owe me one... would you like to, later, when you're more comfortable, call me for a coffee or something? - 

- Sure! It'd be great. - I said excited that at least I'd have a friend to hang out with and talk about something that we had in common: medicine. 

- Perfect, here you have my number. - he took out a crumpled piece of paper and a pen from his pocket, in which he wrote the numer. 

- So, I'll call you later, thanks again for everything. - I told him with an excited voice tone. 

- Okay, see you later! - he winked me an eye and then walked away in the same way from which we came from. 

When I entered the room, my heart got up to my throat. Mi roommate was an asian girl, not that I wanna offend asians or anything, but when I was little I had a trauma with them and I couldn't stand living with her. Maybe I'd feel better if it wasn't for the way that she styled the bedroom: asian band posters - goths bands, at least I supposed they were bands or something, and apart from that she painted her side all black, a color I coldn't stand in walls, since I thought it was overwhelming -in the bad sense of the world. To my luck, I didn't scream when I saw her, I just remained in shock as I witnessed how she pierced her nose to put another piercing on, of which she had lots already. She didn't notice I was there until my suitcase dropped. She looked up and then simply continued doing her thing, I didn't even get a "hello" or something. I practically put my suitcases in my bed and pulled out a couple of things off it, I took a shower and I realized that the bathroom had a lot of piercing products, as well as many other things that I didn't have an idea of what were and I'm not gonna ask neither.

I didn't undo my suitcase since I knew I wasn't going to sleep in the same bed as this bad educated asian goth, who knew if she pierced me whilst I slept? I don't even want to think about it. 

I called Josh and we went for a cup of coffee and I told him what happened in the room, then he laughed and said that I could ask for a room switch. 

I did ask for one, but they told me they couldn't do a room switch until the next trimester. Then, I wanted to die, I knew I wasn't going to be able to focus in my studies with that weirdo piercing herself and doing weird things with candles. I went over to Josh's and he told me that his roommate was going to be absent for a while, so he told me that I could sleep in his bedroom until I solved my roommate problem. I thought about it and I knew that he was a total stranger to me, and that it was going to be super weird to sleep in the same room as him, and when I went to look for something in my room and I saw that my roommate had invited some of her goth friends to watch an asian movie, I decided that maybe I could spend some time in there, because it was bad to judge her that quickly. 

After 3 long weeks of seeing how a lot of people went into my room to get pierced, of not being able to sleep because I felt this weird sensation that one of the candles that she always left burning was going to fall, of having to wait hours to get into the bathroom, I decided to accept Josh's proporsal. 

I spoke to him and he said that it was fine and that he was going to help me with my suitcases when I was ready. When we got to my room and my roommate saw me as she always did, she noticed that I was grabbing all my belongings and that I was putting them into my suitcases, she smiled with satisfaction. I guess that's what she wanted since day one: to have me kicked out of her room so she could be alone, well, that was fine, because she would never have to worry about having me as a roommate ever again. 

When I arrived in Josh's room, he decided to put a curtain to separate our space and therefore have more privacy from each other and he also said that he didn't care to share the bathroom with me because he has a sister with which he shared the bathroom all his life. He told me that it wasn't weird for him since I made him feel at home, which is rare because it's only a bathroom. I left him with that thought in his head. 

The days passed and Josh and I got to meet each other better and I could decide that it was a good option: we had lots of things in common, we studied together, fought over stupid things and then we apologized with an "I'm sorry" and a hug. He was like the brother I never had. 

Until one day when we were watching a movie together like we did every Saturday night and he kissed me. There are no words for that moment. It was so magical because it was something I didn't expect and after many other movies we became a couple and kept on studying with kisses and a lot of fun. 

Months passed and finally I was indicated that I was going to be transferred to another dorm, because I supposed they figured out that I wasn't sleeping in my room, but thanks to God they never found out  that I was sleeping in Josh's room, since we tried really hard to keep it a secret and with the help of some friends from medicine class we could fool the supervisors of the rooms, making them believe that I was sleeping with them (my friends). 

When I went to my new room, before opening the door, I prayed for my new roommate to be a normal girl, and when I opened the door and saw Ashley, I noticed that she was sad and that she had a sweater on her hand, and right away I could tell that it wasn't hers since it was too big for her petite shape. That's when I knew that we were going to talk about loads of things. And that's how it was... 

It's been 6 months since I met her, and I can say that she's my best friend. Not just because basically I live with her, but because she's such a good person. I thank God every single day for putting her in my life. But still like that, I know she has a dark past -from which I only know that she used to be bullied by Nathan, the boy she deeply loves. I know there are a lot of things that she might be hiding, and I can't blame her. It's not her fault. We don't get to choose what's going to happen in our lives, we just are. I haven't figured out her personality yet. One day she's in love, the next day she wants to kill that boy, then she says she has feelings for another one, then she's happy all over again and then sad. 

I know she has a tough life ahead of her if she doesn't let herself be. I know that it's going to be hard for her, because she doesn't think that what she's feeling is right. She internally thinks that roses are red, but she doesn't allow herself to think that way, and eventually she'll make herself believe that roses are green. 

And it just wasn't right. 

And all this, all of these problems that she has right now, her anxiety, her low self-esteem, all of this was cause just by one person. One little person who she shouldn't even care about. 

But no, because she loved him. 

And boy, I knew he screwed her over big time to make her feel like this every day. 

She doesn't even deserve that. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

695K 4.7K 100
Ellen and her friend sneak into a The Wanted concert in new York and her friends clumsiness lands them in the wanted's hotel room. When she wakes up...
6.4K 141 36
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...
966 30 17
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...
Astrid Por <3

Novela Juvenil

5.2K 78 32
Carter slowly walked towards me, butterflies swarming in my stomach, filling every inch of me. "Assi." he grabbed my wrists, and made me look at him...