Habits Of My Heart °Jeffrey D...

By Mgrimes01

"Hi I'm Emma ... I saw your advertisement in the newspaper" - This book contains high levels of sexual conten... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
General information
Chapter 12
Thank you!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Hey!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Update soon!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 7

6.9K 202 19
By Mgrimes01

The following morning I woke up with such an immense feeling of peace, knowing I was no longer having to struggle with the anxiety of not being with Jeffrey. 

Once I finished whipping him up something to eat for lunch, I strolled back into his room, only wearing my underwear and one of his oversized t-shirts. 

I tip-toed in and claimed onto his sleeping body, straddling his hips. I leaned over and repeatedly kissed his lips until he began to wake up.

"Wake up handsome, I made you something to eat" I giggled, continuing to kiss down his jawline and to his chest.

"I could get used to waking up to that" He chuckled groggily, grabbing onto me and pulling me into his chest. 

"Good morning" He smiled, kissing my lips.

"Actually it's good afternoon" I replied.

"Already? Did I really sleep that long?" He asked, stretching underneath me.

"Yes, you did" I giggled. 

"I made you some lunch" I informed him as I crawled off of him. 

He groaned sleepily and rolled over onto his stomach revealing his bare backside. 

"So, get your fine ass out of bed" I hollered cheekily smacking his ass.

"Hey now! Watch it" He chuckled, sprinting out of bed now fully awake, hastily pulling on his sweats. He chased me into the kitchen, I hopped onto the counter. 

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked moving towards, standing between my legs.

"I made you breakfast for lunch" I smiled. 

"My famous pancakes that I previously dropped in the hallway" I giggled. 

"I see" He smiled.

"Here, taste this" I stated, dipping my finger into the creamy lemon syrup, holding it out to him, without hesitation he took my finger into his mouth, licking the sweet syrup away.

"Good God... that's delicious" He exclaimed.

"Yeah?" I exclaimed happily.

"Oh yeah!" He gauked cheerily.

"You've gotta a little bit on your lip" I smirked cheekily, rubbing a smidgen of it on his lips.

"Oh do I now?" He asked raising his eyebrows, looking at me with a playfully clueless look.

"Mhmm let me help you with that," I said seductively, leaning forward and kissing him deeply, licking the setup for his lips. 

"You taste so sweet" I whispered into his ear, stroking his face softly with my hand and placing my lips on his. 

"If you keep acting like this, we're never going to leave my apartment" He breathed out, pulling away from the kiss. 

"And I'm totally ok with that" He chuckled, going back to kiss me. I turned my head, his lips landed on my cheek.

"Sorry, not in the mood" I giggled, hopping off the counter, leaving him stunned and very much so turned on. 

"Oh you little tease, I'll remember that" He chuckled, following me into the bedroom.

"Jeffrey can I ask you a favor?" I questioned. 

"Of course darlin" He replied.

"Would you be able to take me by my friend Juliet, today?" I asked changing back into my own clothes.

"Yes absolutely, just let me shower and then I'll be ready to go" He stated, pecking my lips before disappearing into the bathroom.

"Ok I'll meet you downstairs," I said. 

--

"Are you ready?" Jeffrey chuckled, pushing his sunglasses down the bridge of his nose. 

I opened the car door and jumped into the front seat, pecking him on the cheek. Jeffrey started up the car and flicked on the radio quietly.

"Just a fair warning, I'm going to probably lay pretty low while we're out, I don't really like it when I get corner by paparazzi and the majority of the time they're all over the place" He explained, taking ahold of my hand and intertwining our fingers. 

His hands were so big and warm, they made me feel safe when ever he held mine. It took us a little while to get through the city traffic, but we finally made it to Juliet's apartment. Jeffrey pulled up to the curbed and let me out.

"See you later darlin" He smiled, sweetly giving me a kiss. 

"Bye babe" I yelled, blowing him a kiss before disappearing into the building. 

"Em! I missed you so much" Juliet cheered joyfully.

"God I've missed you too" I replied, relieved to finally see my best friend.

"So, who was the man that just dropped you off?" She questioned, wiggling her eyebrows curiously.

"Oh ... that was Jeffrey" I answered bashfully, a light blush creeping on to my cheeks.

"He is pretty damn attractive" Juliet retorted as we sat down in her living room. 

"So tell me, what has been new with you, update me" She stated, pouring two glasses of white wine.

I began to explain to her what happened between Jason and I, and how ever since the break up he has been extremely unpredictable. He brought so much darkness and distress into my life, and Juliet was the one that stood by me, she was always suspicious of Jason, and at one point she almost beat the shit out him she was so angry. But then I started to tell her about Jeffrey and all of the odds and ends in-between us actually becoming a couple, and how amazing my life has been since he came into it, and the incredible feeling of knowing how much he cared for me. She was, however, rather surprised at our age gap, but as usual, she was incredibly supportive and understanding of what I wanted.

"Thank god Em. I'm so thankful you've found true happiness ... He sounds absolutely incredible. I can tell how much you like him, your eyes light up every time you speak of him" She smiled tenderly.

"I'll have to meet this dashing man soon" She giggled, taking ahold of my empty wine glass.

"Yeah, he is an amazing man," I said quietly, softly smirking just at the thought of him.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go get us some more wine" She stated, strolling off into the kitchen. 

My phone lightly vibrated in my pocket, I pulled it out to see it was a message from Jeffrey. 

Jeffrey: Hey Beautiful, Would you and Juliet be interested in joining me for dinner tonight?

"Hey Jules" I hollered. 

Juliet stuck her head out from behind the kitchen wall.

"What's up?" She asked. 

"Jeffrey just texted me, he wants to know if you would like to join us for dinner tonight?" I smirked in anticipation of her giddy reaction.

"Yes! oh please! tell him yes!" She exclaimed giddily, almost sloshing the wine out of the bottle as she skipped around her kitchen in excitement.

"Okay okay, I will," I giggled as I dialed his number.

"Hello darlin, so what's the verdict?" He asked jovially.

"Juliet would be more than happy to join us for dinner" I chuckled, still watching her bust a move in the kitchen.

"Ok I'll be by to pick you up, make sure you both wear something nice," He said softly.

"Alright, see you soon, bye love" I replied before hanging up the phone.

---

After a few more hours of catching up together and getting all dressed up for dinner, the two of us were ready to go, excited and curious as to where he was taking us to dinner. 

We were waiting patiently when there was a knock at the door. Juliet hopped up quickly in excitement and swung opened the door.

"Hello there, I'm Jeffrey," He smiled, introducing himself to Juliet. 

"You ladies look absolutely stunning" Jeffrey exclaimed, walking into the building and pulling me into his embrace, he was beaming with confidence. 

"Especially you" He whispered tenderly into my ear, leaving a lingering kiss on my cheek. 

From the look on Juliet's face I think she was about to melt away into a puddle.

"Ready when you are ... oh and sorry I neglected to introduce myself, I'm Juliet" She stated. shaking his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you Juliet" He smiled, snaking his arm around my waste before ushering us out the door. I knew that the evening was going to be a good one, and I was excited to see what he had in store for us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.4K 33
Your Ricks Grimes daughter, two of your friends have just been killed by Negan. You feel hopeless and scared. Negan makes you go into the R.V with hi...
47.7K 798 45
negan x reader even though we are in the middle of the end, i'm happy. i'm safe. i'm with my family. well i was..until the handsome devil came knocki...
209K 7K 65
𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞�...
154K 4.1K 42
She's a wildfire, touch her and you'll burn. [Rick Grimes] [The Walking Dead]