Unfinished Business

By zoseok

BTS Gang AU Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material, Read to find out who th... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30 (final <3 )
Rewriting this into an actual book

Part 4

8K 237 186
By zoseok

My fingers skimmed my cheek as I stared at my reflection. The sounds of the roaring shower echoing in the tiny bathroom behind me. Fog kissed the mirror surrounding the edges and slowly taking over the middle. But I was still staring at myself. The deep red rings that laced my wrists the fresh bruise on my cheek. It felt like normal pain that I would receive but as I stared at myself; everything felt new...

I didn't feel like the person I felt a couple hours ago... Am I really (y/n)? Am I the daughter of a gang lord or a criminal? I slammed my hands against the counter as the thought of Namjoon filled my head. Every moment I spent with him felt so real. Did he really love me? Or was he just that good of an actor?

My head stayed pressed against Ben's chest. The sound of his steady heart beat echoing through my body calming every nerve of my body. "I'm happy you are back." I say referring to the previous call he went out on and was gone for a few days.

Ben chuckled lightly as your eyes connected with his. "I'm happy I'm back too baby." He said sweetly making your heart flutter with how he said baby. There was always something to Ben. He treated me so different from everyone else... I truly loved him. "(y/n)."

I smiled hearing my name leave his soft, sweet lips. "yeah babe." I replied as I circled my finger against his chest.

"do you ever think about our future?" he asked making my eyes widened to the thought to starting a life with Ben. I wasn't going to lie; I thought about it before. Little kids running around our house, Him kissing me goodbye before he left for work...

"yeah." I replied softly as I looked away from him knowing that I was blushing. "is that okay that I have? I mean I know-." I began to say to him before he caught my lips with his own.

"I think about it all the time."

Was that time something else to him? Or was he really thinking about the 'us'. I slammed my hands against the shower wall and turned the burning water off. The water droplets slipped off my scarred body and onto the floor as I stepped out of the shower. I shook my head like a wet dog trying to not think too hard about things. I had a job to do and I needed to think about how it will be done...

~

I stepped out of the bathroom and into this foreign home as I dried my hair with my towel. "(y/n)." A voice I never heard before called after me making me turn in the direction they were coming from. My eyes widened to the good looking man that stood at the end of the hall. "follow me." He said softly as I reached the tall black hair man. There was something about this mysterious man.

"who are you?" I asked as we turned down so halls and passed several rooms with yelling men. I didn't much care for my surrounding features for I was more worried about the man who was leading me through the house. He seemed so familiar. Like I have seen him before...

He said nothing as he froze in front of the door and turned to look back at me. A smile came to his face as he opened the door and motioned for me to enter. "the name you most likely know me by is not my real name." he began as he reached inside his pocket and pressed the fake glasses against his face.

My mouth dropped as I immediately noticed who he was. "you're my dad's assistant!" I said pointing at his glasses and he chuckled lightly.

"was." He said making your excitement flea your body. He tucked his glasses back into his pocket and ran his hand through his hair. "my name is Jungkook." He said softly as he reached his hand out and stroked my cheek. I wanted to duck away from his touch but I knew that he did nothing wrong to me. All I did was crinkle my nose from the soft pain of the fresh bruise being stroked. "I'm sorry I couldn't stop him sooner." He said making your heart skip a beat.

I quickly moved away from his hand and ducked into the room. The darkness of the room surrounded my body. "It's not your fault." I say simply as I keep my head low and slowly close the door. "thank you Jungkook sleep well." And with that I closed the door and locked it behind me.

My body jolted from the release of the lump in my throat. I never cried this much in my life. I never knew how painful it was to realize that maybe everyone who was ever in my life, was a fake. I slid down the door and cupped my head in my hands as I wept silently. I let the dark cold room kiss my freshly showered skin as I sat there.

"are you crying?"

I quickly stood up from the voice and snapped the lights on. My eyes widened to the half-naked man that laid in a twin bed opposite of the one that must be mine. "who are you?" I said trying to re-gain my composure and wipe at the wetness that laced my jaw and nose.

"did you really have to snap the light on that fast?" The grey haired man whined as he sat up in his bed and covered his eyes with his hands. "I was sleeping you kn-."

"does it look like I give a fuck whether you were sleeping or not?" I said getting annoyed by this mysetious man and why I was even in his room. "answer my question." I order as the man looked at me the same way I was looking at him; with annoyance.

He scoffed as he rose to his feet, my eyes scanning his milky white skin as he came closer to my burning body. "I'm the man who could possibly save your life if something bad happens." He said as he leaned his head down to stare at me closer. "ooo who hit you with the ugly stick." He said pressing against my bruise.

I quickly grabbed his hand and squeezed his wrist tightly; mainly to release the pain I was feel from the press of his index. "I asked who you were, not who you think you are." I snapped as I released his hand and walked towards the bed I presume to be my own.

"you know." The man paused as he turned around to look at me. He chuckled lightly as he stared down at me. "I think we are going to get along great (y/n). My name is Yoongi."

~

"wake up sunshine." Namjoon's voiced entered my ears as I slowly began to wake up. My eyes shot open as I realized it was him waking me up. I quickly pushed his face away from my own and sat erect in my bed.

"what the fuck be-." I closed my mouth before I finished my sentence and cleared my throat. "I mean Namjoon." I say fixing my mistake.

"did you really think that would be the correct way to waking her up?" Yoongi's voice came to life behind me and I couldn't agree with him more. There was no reason for Namjoon to come in here and wake me up. Yoongi could have done it.

"I think I can do whatever I want to do Yoongi." Namjoon said through gritted teeth. His eyes snapped back on mine and I flinched to the pain of his hand grabbing my wrist and bringing me to my feet.

"hey ow!" I yelled as I snapped my hand from his and waved it in front of his face. "be gentle with me- you did hurt me. The most you can do is let me fucking heal."

Namjoon smirked as he stared down at me. There was clearly something different from his character ben and himself. He wasn't the man that I learned to love... "but I thought you like it rough baby~." He said making my heart skip a beat from hearing, not Namjoon, but ben say the thing I loved to be called.

Before I could stop myself, my hand slapped hard against his cheek. "fuck off." I spat as I pressed passed him and stopped as Jungkook entered the room. "move." I say knowing that I was about to cry again and I just wanted to get out of the room.

"what's wrong." Jungkook asked as he stared down at me. "Namjoon you need to leave this girl alo-."

"you do not give me orders." Namjoon direct towards Jungkook and he simply sighed. "go get her dressed for training." He ordered clearly stating his position in this whole thing.

"training?" I say as I swallow the lump in my throat that threatened to soften. "I thought I'm just a bribing piece." I say as I run my hand through my tangled hair.

Yoongi chuckled as he stared at me. "do you honestly think that's all we are using you for?" he asked rhetorically. "(y/n) we are giving you a chance to get back at your father. To see the bad, he does and take him down for it." I cocked my head at Yoongi in confusion causing him to sigh. "We 'bts' are taking you under our wing. You will become one of us. Eat what we eat-."

"drink what we drink, sleep where we sleep, and train how we train." Namjoon said interrupting Yoongi and stepping towards the middle of the room. "we aren't the bad guys here (y/n)." I scoffed to Namjoon as I turned away from him and crossed my arms to my chest. "laugh all you want (y/n) but we have you here for a reason. Let me ask you a question." He said perking my interest and making me turn to him again.

He smiled softly as the question burned around his head. "do you know how your mom died?" he said making your eyes widen and the empty memory come back to you. "Your father may have said it was us. But I know what really happened." He said as he threatened to step closer to me with every word he said. "I was there when he gave the order."

"shut up." I say as tears began to form in my eyes.

"Namjoon stop-."

"she needs to know! How else will she trust us?" He yelled as he connected his eyes back on mine. "Your Mom was in the wrong place at the wrong time and she learned some things about your fathers 'business.' She saw what he really was and threatened to take you away from him and go to the police." He paused as his hand rubbed against my cheek, swiping the tears that slid down them. "but daddy couldn't have that. Oh no. She had to be taken care of."

"ben please." I begged not caring if I said his fake name or not. I guess I wanted ben back. The real ben. The one who wouldn't be telling me this. The ben that would tuck me in and tell me everything was fine.

"I think she gets the point Namjoon." Jungkook spoke up as he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me away from Namjoon.

Namjoon smirked as he stared at me. "do you wanna know how he did it?"

"stop."

"more like 'who he made do it'." He quoted making your body freeze. "it wasn't me." He chuckled as he stepped forward. "no it was someone who you know better than m-."

"Breakfast is ready!" Someone yelled into the room before taking off down the hallway. My eyes burned as tears threatened to pour over the dam I placed.

"oh I'm hungry." Namjoon said as he rubbed his belly. "let's go eat. Good morning by the way (y/n)." he winked before exiting the awkwardly silent room.

Who was he talking about? He had to be lying there was no way anyone else would kill my mother. It had to be my father. That's what he meant by, 'someone I'm close to.' He's trying to make me think someone else did it or is giving me the plain answer and is just fucking with me. "let's go." I say as I take off down the hallway; not knowing where I was going but knowing where I was to end up; in front of my father- making him beg for his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 279 5
Yoonmin suprimacy. Open to suggestions. πŸ’œ Rare updates. Please don't copy/plagiarise my stories. This book belongs to @anniesuze alone. Warning:...
5.4K 248 35
book of texts and imagines between bts and you, with different scenarios ✨⚘ -REQUESTS OPEN- ENJOY~!
4.9K 199 31
ENEMIES TO LOVERS Homeless, frightened, and famished, you embarked on this harrowing journey to grasp the elusive taste of freedom. Through the labyr...
2.8K 42 31
BTS x Reader imagines. β™₯️Requests are openβ™₯️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...