Seventeen's Ice Princess (SIP...

By hanachujeon

People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm no... More

Introduction
=PROLOGUE=
01. Meet The Guys Pt. 1
02. Meet The Guys Pt. 2?!
03. Meet The Guys Pt. 3!
04. Phone Call
05. Smile
06. Happiness is..
07. Movie
08. Her Voice
09. New Friend
10. For Him
11. Tomato
12. I'm Sorry
13. Favor
14. Fever
15. Blue Bear
16. Jealousy
17. Unknown
18. Revealed
19. Getting Along
20. New Transferee
21. SEVENTEEN
22. Fiancé
23. The Day
24. Surprise
25. Forgive & Forget
26. First Date
27. Avoiding Her
28. 김치 팬케이크
29. 'What If'
30. The Plan
31. Married Couple
32. Baby Sit
33. Unexpected
34. Problem
35. Lost
36. Sunrise & Sunset
37. Farewell
38. New Life
39. Charmaine
40. Unrecognized
41. The Fight
#SEVENTEEN예쁘다WIN
42. Good Night
43. Hers
Not an Update
45. Stupid
46. Welcome To Pledis
47. Test of Love
48. Minggu
49. A visitor?
50. Peace
=EPILOGUE=
Extra Chapter 01 (S.coups)
Extra Chapter 02 (Jeonghan)
Extra Chapter 03 (Joshua)
Extra Chapter 04 (Jun)
Extra Chapter 05 (Hoshi)
Extra Chapter 06 (Woozi)
Extra Chapter 07 (DK)
Extra Chapter 08 (The8)
Extra Chapter 09 (Seungkwan)
Extra Chapter 10 (Vernon)
Extra Chapter 11 (Dino)
Extra Chapter 12 (Wonwoo)
Special Chapter

44. Lotte World

7K 189 215
By hanachujeon

Third Person's POV

"Lotte world ~ Lotte world ~ we're going to Lotte World today ~" Seungkwan sang while looking for clothes to wear.

Sebongies woke up early in the morning. Woozi's team was too excited to go to Lotte World with the girls while Mingyu's team was just looking at them enviously.

"What time are we going to pick the girls and Jeonghan?" - Joshua

"Ahh, Joshua hyung don't be so impatient to see Camille noona." DK teased Joshua who stopped doing what he was doing.

"No I'm not, I was just asking." Joshua denied it.

S.coups phone vibrated so he got his phone from his pocket and looked at the message.

"It's our CEO. He wants us to meet him at his office now." S.coups told them what the message was all about.

"All of us?" Vernon asked him.

They didn't have any clue why their CEO suddenly wanted to talk to them when they were all at break.

"Yeah, I already informed Jeonghan about it. You guys tell the girls that we will be late." S.coups said so the boys took a bath, changed their clothes and drank coffee before they went to Pledis building.

Meanwhile...

"I'm leaving." Jeonghan said goodbye to the girls and he went straight to Pledis after he received S.coups' message.

"Why did their CEO called them out of the blue?" Seungkyoon started to worry. She was afraid that their trip might get canceled.

"Let just wait for them. But if their CEO didn't allow them to go to Lotte World with us, we can't do anything about it. They are just protecting them from crowds and paparazzi." Camille sat on the sofa beside Chae Min.

"Let's be positive, maybe they are summoned for a different reason and not about our trip today. And Chae chae? Will you take a bath and get ready now? You're already eating a lollipop early in the morning without even drinking coffee first." Seungkyoon crossed her arms and glared at her.

"I don't want to go." Chae Min mumbled.

"What? Why?" Camille asked her.

"Because Mingyu's team lost and Mingyu wont be able to come with us so you don't want to go? You know what Chae chae, just say it directly instead of making an excuse." Seungkyoon smiled at her teasingly.

"It's not an excuse though." Chae Min just sighed.

"Fine, I'll go." Chae Min stood up and went to her room.

At Pledis Entertainment...

Seventeen greeted their CEO who was sitting in front of them.

"I heard that you had a game in your school yesterday and you divided your group into two." Their CEO started the conversation.

"Yes Mr. Han." - Seventeen

"Team up with your group and the leaders please step forward."

So Seventeen formed the teams then Mingyu and Woozi stepped forward.

"Who won?" Their CEO asked.

"My team Mr. Han." Woozi answered.

"I also heard something interesting from your manager. There's a prize the reason why you were all fired up while playing because the winning team will go to Lotte World yes?"

"Yes Mr. Han."

"With these girls." Their CEO put 3 pictures on the table so they looked at it.

Those were stolen photos of Seungkyoon, Camille and Chae Min sitting on the bleachers while they watched them play.

"Can someone tell me who these girls are?" Seventeen got nervous.

No one dared to speak because their CEO was giving them an intimidating look.

After a few minutes, S.coups got the courage to answer.

"They are our classmates Sir."

"Bring them here. I want to talk to them." - CEO

They looked at each other first before DK called the girls.

DK dialed Chae Min's #. Chae Min forgot her phone on the couch so when her phone rang, Seungkyoon was the one who answered the call since Chae Min was still taking a bath.

"Yes DK?"

"Uhm, Chae Min? You need to go here at Pledis because our CEO wants to meet the three of you."

"This is Seungkyoon by the way, but okay were on our way now."

-Call Ended-

"Oh my God, their CEO wants to meet us as in right now." - Seungkyoon

"I know it will happen sooner or later, let's go." Chae Min said as she walked towards them.

"Wait, what?" - Seungkyoon

Chae Min started to drive heading to Pledis building.

"They are already here, get them Joshua." S.coups said. Joshua was about to leave the office when their CEO stopped him.

"Let a staff lead them the way." - CEO

Silence filled the office once again until the girls entered the room, no one made a sound.

The girls looked at Seventeen first before they greeted their CEO.

"Take a seat." - CEO

[A/N: You let the girls take a seat while my boys are just standing there at the side? Youre a bad CEO hmp! ]

"Name and class section?" - CEO

"I'm Min Seungkyoon from Class-2A." - Seungkyoon

"I'm Camille Smith from Class-4A." - Camille

"Oh an American." Mr. Han commented.

"Hello Mr. Han. It's been a while." Chae Min greeted him with a smile.

"Oh, Jeonghan's sister. It's nice to see you again. You've grown up so well." Seventeen was surprised to see that he knew Chae Min.

"So tell me girls, what are your relationship with Jisoo, Seungcheol and Mingyu?" Mr. Han asked them.

"I'm..." Seungkyoon looked at Camille then at Chae Min.

"Camille and I are still getting to know each other Mr. Han." Joshua was the one who answered his question.

"I just started dating Seungkyoon last week." S.coups finally confessed.

Their CEO looked at them for a second before he let out a heavy sigh.

"Don't worry Mr. Han, no one knows about it just us, manager and their parents and you and maybe some of our classmates?" Hoshi scratched the back of his neck because he wasn't sure about it.

"What about you Chae Min?" Their CEO asked her.

She got all their attention. Seventeen waited for her answer but the answer they were expecting was different from what she said.

"I'm.. Jeonghan's sister." Chae Min smiled.

"Geez." - Seventeen

"And Mingyu's special friend." She added.

They looked at Mingyu's expressionless face because he still doesn't know what that "special friend" means to her.

"I see. Since nobody knows this secret because you keep it nicely, I will allow you to go to Lotte World just for today but wear a hoodie and mask so people won't be able to recognize you. You may go now." Mr. Han said that made the guys feel relieved.

"I know everyone did their best yesterday so I suggest all of us will go and have fun to Lotte World together! No one's going to be left behind!" S.coups said and they had a group hug while jumping.

"Hey, why didn't you admit it?" Seungkyoon slapped Chae Min's arm playfully.

"There's nothing to admit anyway." - Chae Min

"Special friend? Is it the same with more than friends or mutual feelings?" Seungkyoon asked Camille but the latter just shrugged.

Mingyu's team except Mingyu went to Chae Min and hugged her.

"Thank you noona, you really are a lucky gem stone." - Dino

"Noona, I'm sorry about yesterday. I was upset when you said that you were glad that we lost but now I know you didn't mean it." - Vernon

"Let's enjoy this day!" - The8

After their conversation with Mr. Han, they rode their mini-bus and left.

Inside the mini-bus:

WW & VN - SK & Jun
WZ & MG - JS & Camille
HS & T8 - SC & Seungkyoon
DN & DK - JH & Chae Min
Door - Driver

While they were on their way to Lotte World, Seventeen decided to sing "사랑쪽지" (Love Letter) from their latest album.

[A/N: Play it on your phone while reading this.]

Woozi started to sing.

"이른 아침부터
ireun achimbuteo
내겐 너무나 어색한 mmm
naegen neomuna eosaekan mmm
종이와 펜을 꺼내 들어
jongiwa peneul kkeonae deureo
깊이 삼켜 놨던 말을 담아내
gipi samkyeo nwatteon mareul damanae"

Joshua was looking at Camille directly into her eyes while singing his part.

"글씨가 예쁘지 못해
geulsshiga yeppeuji mothae
Oh 실망은 말아 줘
Oh shilmangeun mara jwo
조금 서툴러도 눈감아 줘
jogeum seotulleodo nungama jwo"

DK:
"이 쪽지에 차곡차곡 너와 내가
i jjokjie chagokchagok neowa naega
우리 얘길 써 내려 가려 해
uri yaegil sseo naeryeo garyeo hae"

Seventeen:
"너와 날 사랑 쪽지에 다 담아서
neowa nal sarang jjokjie da damaseo
Throw it in the air
텅 빈 하늘에 올리면
teong bin haneure ollimyeon
바람도 우릴 감쌀 거야
baramdo uril gamssal kkeoya
아팠던 날들이 지워질 수 있게 널
apatteon naldeuri jiwojil ssu itkke neol
Throw it in the air
널 꽉 안아 놓지 않을게
neol kkwak ana nochi aneulkke
늘 니 옆에 있어 줄게
neul ni yeope isseo julkke"

[~]
"1, 2, 3"

S.Coups held Seungkyoon's hand and Seungkyoon smiled when he started to rap.

"표현만큼 서툰 삐뚤삐뚤한 글씨가
pyohyeonmankeum seotun ppittulppittulhan geulsshiga
걱정돼 밤새 고민해 쓴 내 맘을 가릴까
geokjeongdwae bamsae gominhae sseun nae mameul garilkka"

While Wonwoo was just looking outside the window.

"정성껏 표현해 봐도 표현이 안 돼
jeongseongkkeot pyohyeonhae bwado pyohyeoni an dwae
밤새 머리를 꽁꽁 싸매도
bamsae meorireul kkongkkong ssamaedo
내 맘을 못 전해
nae mameul mot jeonhae"

Mingyu sent the lyrics of his part to Chae Min before he rapped it so Chae Min read it.

"넌 이런 고민하는 내 맘을 알까?
neon ireon gominhaneun nae mameul alkka?
주머니 속에 쪽지는 언제 전할까?
jumeoni soge jjokjineun eonje jeonhalkka?"

Vernon:
"무작정 다가가
mujakjeong dagaga
니 앞에 서서 괜히 숨을 가다듬어
ni ape seoseo gwaenhi sumeul gadadeumeo
"손 좀 내밀어 줄래? 자 이거"
"son jom naemireo jullae? ja igeo""

Seungkwan:
"이 쪽지에 차곡차곡 너와 내가
i jjokjie chagokchagok neowa naega
우리 얘길 써 내려 가려 해
uri yaegil sseo naeryeo garyeo hae
Ooh woah baby"

Seventeen:
"너와 날 사랑 쪽지에 다 담아서
neowa nal sarang jjokjie da damaseo
Throw it in the air
텅 빈 하늘에 올리면
teong bin haneure ollimyeon
바람도 우릴 감쌀 거야
baramdo uril gamssal kkeoya
아팠던 날들이 지워질 수 있게 널
apatteon naldeuri jiwojil ssu itkke neol
Throw it in the air
널 꽉 안아 놓지 않을게
neol kkwak ana nochi aneulkke
늘 니 옆에 있어 줄게
neul ni yeope isseo julkke"

Jeonghan:
"난 아직까지도
nan ajikkajido
너에게 끝내 하지 못했던
neoege kkeunnae haji motaetteon
그 많았던 말들이 남았지만
geu manatteon maldeuri namatjiman"

DK:
"두 팔을 크게 벌려
du pareul keuge beollyeo
저 하늘을 걸고서 맹세해
jeo haneureul geolgoseo maengsehae
널 두고 도망가지 않아
neol dugo domanggaji ana"

Wonwoo started to clap his hands along with the beat so the others did the same.

"너와 날 사랑 쪽지에 다 담아서
neowa nal sarang jjokjie da damaseo
Mmm 저 하늘에 올리면
Mmm jeo haneure ollimyeon"

Vernon:
"You know I can't get any better than this babe"

The girls were enjoying the song even Chae Min couldn't stop smiling.

Seventeen:
"아팠던 날들이 지워질 수 있게 널
apatteon naldeuri jiwojil ssu itkke neol
널 꽉 안아 놓지 않을게
neol kkwak ana nochi aneulkke
늘 니 옆에 있어 줄게
neul ni yeope isseo julkke
너와 날 사랑 쪽지에 다 담아서
neowa nal sarang jjokjie da damaseo
Throw it in the air
텅 빈 하늘에 올리면
teong bin haneure ollimyeon
바람도 우릴 감쌀 거야
baramdo uril gamssal kkeoya
아팠던 날들이 지워질 수 있게 널
apatteon naldeuri jiwojil ssu itkke neol
Throw it in the air
널 꽉 안아 놓지 않을게
neol kkwak ana nochi aneulkke
늘 니 옆에 있어 줄게
neul ni yeope isseo julkke"

"That song is awesome I love it." Seungkyoon commented.

"How about me?" S.coups asked with puppy dog eyes as he went closer to her.

"I like your voice." Camille looked at him.

"And soon, you will like me too." Joshua said that made her look away.

[A/N: I can't imagine those couples being sweet >____<" Meanwhile..]

Text Message:
Mingyu: "Can you sit here?"
Chae Min: "I already have my seat."
Mingyu: "Please?"
Chae Min: "No."

-Got no reply-

After a few minutes, Jeonghan suddenly stood up and Mingyu went to his place.

"The hyungs are making me cringe at the back." Mingyu complained.

"Why?" Chae Min asked even though she already knew why.

"They are being too sweet to their girls and I got jealous so I asked Jeonghan hyung to exchange seat with me." He answered.

"Charmaine, why don't you sing for the boys?" Camille asked her out of the blue.

"But you and Seungkyoon need to sing along with her." Hoshi suggested.

"No, I'll pass. I don't know how to sing." Seungkyoon didn't like the idea so she immediately declined Hoshi's suggestion.

"I'm not that good in singing and besides Charmaine can do it alone." Camille started to cheer Chae Min along with Seungkyoon.

Chae Min's POV

I was about to sleep to forget the hunger I was feeling when Camille suddenly came up with that idea. I wanted to complain but they started to cheer so I had no choice but to sing.

"What should I sing?" I asked her since she was the only one who knew my songs.

"The song you wrote for someone. Fever! I'll do the second voice." Camille answered.

She started to play the instrumental song on her phone.

[A/N: Fever by Megan Nicole]

"You and me
We're taking on the world together
No matter what the weather
This love will last forever
Magnetized
Connected to your energy
A perfect harmony
Play to my melody"

The boys started to clap their hands along with the beat and I could feel Mingyu's eyes were glued on me.

"Set me off
Just like a supernova
I'm on a roller coaster
I want to pull you closer
So wrapped up
Lost in our own galaxy
It comes so naturally"

I closed my eyes as I sang.

"'Cause every time we touch boy,
I'm addicted to the rush
It's crazy what I'm feeling
But I just can't get enough"

Camille: "So in love"
Me: "Never gonna leave you"
Camille: "Guilty of"
Me: "Lovin' so I'll show you"
Camille: "Just how much"
Me: "I'm under your spell
And I've got the fever"

Camille: "So in love"
Me: "A chemical reaction"
Camille: "You're all I want"
Me: "My heart is a full of passion"
Camille: "Turn me up"
Me: "I'm under your spell
And I've got the fever"

I skipped the second verse when I noticed that we were almost near our destination.

"Never imagined a love everlasting
Hooked on your magic
A sweet satisfaction
The stars up above wish that
they'd shine as bright as our love
Our love ~"

Camille: "So in love"
Me: "Never gonna leave you"
Camille: "Guilty of"
Me: "Lovin' so I'll show you"
Camille: "Just how much"
Me: "I'm under your spell
And I've got the fever"

Camille: "So in love"
Me: "A chemical reaction"
Camille: "You're all I want"
Me: "My heart is a full of passion"
Camille: "Turn me up"
Me: "I'm under your spell
And I've got the fever"

"You're under Mingyu's spell and you've got the fever." Seungkyoon teased me and the guys laughed.

I just looked away.

The driver parked the mini-bus at the parking lot and we went outside wearing our hoodies and face masks. Vernon was wearing a beanie, Wonwoo was wearing his prescription glasses, DK was wearing a bucket hat, and Seungkwan was wearing his precious navy cap.

"It's already 10:00 am. I wish it's not crowded inside so we can roam freely and enjoy the rides." Jun said.

We went to the entrance after Jeonghan and S.coups bought the tickets.

"Wow! It's my first time here with the hyungs. This place is so wide and pretty." Dino commented as he looked around.

I found his reaction cute so I went to him and put my arms around his shoulder hugging him from the back.

"This is just the entrance. There's the Underland ground which has 4 floors and the Magic Island." I said.

"This is not your first time here noona?" He asked.

"Actually it's already my 2nd time here. I went here alone last time when I got bored in the house." I answered.

I smiled at the thought of making new memories with them again.

Third Person's POV

Dino and Chae Min walked ahead of the others.

"Look, Dino and Chae Min are so sweet, they are like siblings." The8 commented.

"She really wanted to have a younger brother when we were still kids but Dad got busy and Mom got sick so they weren't able to grant her wish." Jeonghan explained.

"So that means she can be sweet like that to Woozi too?" Hoshi joked.

"Are you making fun of my height?" Woozi glared at him.

"It's possible but Woozi hates to be touched." Jeonghan said.

"Unless he will be the one to start it." S.coups added.

"Woozi hyung being sweet to Chae Min, I just cant picture it." DK shook his head and the others laughed.

Woozi just sighed.

"If Mingyu's height is same with Woozi, maybe Chae Min can hug him like that." S.coups found another target to make fun of.

Chae Min and Dino went ahead to Aqua Plaza and the others followed them. They decided to eat first before going to the rides.

"There are only a few people here today but it's Saturday right?" - The8

"It's because we have our gem stones with us that's why we are lucky." - DK

Chae Min and Jeonghan ordered Cold Soba Set, an Italian food for Wonwoo, The8, S.coups, Seungkwan, Seungkyoon, Camille, Joshua, Woozi while Fried rice with Chili shrimp for Jun, Mingyu, Vernon, DK, Dino, Hoshi, and for the two of them.

"This is delicious. Yorisa-nim thank you for the delicious food!" Seungkwan thanked the chef.

"Wow, this is the taste!" Mingyu commented.

"All of the foods have its taste unless there's something wrong with your taste buds and can't taste food well." Chae Min attacked him.

"Burn!" Seventeen laughed.

Mingyu was embarrassed and decided not to talk again until they finished eating. After they rest, they started looking for rides.

Chae Min was still sticking herself to Dino so Mingyu started to get jealous. He looked at S.coups and Joshua who were holding the hand of their girls but there he was walking alone behind the members.

[A/N: My poor Mingyu, let me hold your hand for you ^^]

"Let's ride the Camelot Carousel first!" Dino suggested.

"Eh, for real?" Vernon didnt like his suggestion.

"All kids who want to go then go." S.coups sat on the bench near the ride and Seungkyoon sat beside him.

"Chae Min and The8 went in with Dino."

"Let's go!" DK, Hoshi and Seungkwan followed them.

Dino, Chae Min, The Gag Trio and The8 were the only ones who rode it.

The other members were laughing because they acted like a child except Chae Min who was just standing there while taking pictures of them.

"Noona, you're unfair you didn't ride the pony beside me. You just kept on taking us pictures." Dino pouted. Chae Min just ruffled his hair and smiled at him.

Their next ride was Drunken Basket. They chose to ride it next because it has the shortest line compared to the other rides. They group themselves into 4 while waiting in line and also made a deal that the team who spins the basket faster will decide which ride they should try next.

After 13 minutes, it was their turn to ride so they went in.

1st Basket - Team A: S.coups, Seungkyoon, Jun & The8

2nd Basket - Team B: Joshua, Camille, Vernon & Seungkwan

3rd Basket - Team C: Woozi, Dino, Wonwoo, Jeonghan

4th Basket - Team D: Chae Min, Mingyu, DK, Hoshi

"1, 2, 3 go!" They spun the basket when the ride started moving.

A few seconds later, Seungkyoon and Camille got dizzy so Team A and Team B stopped spinning the basket.

"My head hurts!" Wonwoo complained but Dino didn't stop.

"Oh my the world started spinning around me." DK started to get dizzy.

"Just close your eyes and imagine a good thing, like the food you're craving right now." Chae Min suggested as she continued to spin the basket so Team D closed their eyes.

Mingyu suddenly opened his eyes and slapped his face when he thought of Chae Min.

"It worked! I didn't feel dizzy anymore." DK commented when their ride was over.

"So who won?" Woozi asked.

"Both Team C and D didn't stop spinning the basket so they got 1 point each. What ride is next?" Seungkwan looked at the two teams.

"The Conquistador! (Viking)" They all said the same ride.

The line in The Conquistador was longer than they thought so they used their Magic Pass and entered right away. Team A sat on the last seat on the right side while Team B sat in front of them. Team C was in front of Team D who was sitting at their back which was the last seat on the left side then their ride started to move.

"Oh my God it's going higher." Seungkyoon whispered so S.coups hugged her.

Camille leaned her head on Joshua's shoulder and closed her eyes.

The ride went 75 degrees and they started to scream. Vernon, Wonwoo, Jun and Woozi raised their hands while BooSoonSeok weren't able to say a single word because their soul just left them.

"That was cool!" Woozi commented. He was the one who enjoyed it the most.

"Are you okay?" Joshua asked Camille/S.coups asked Seungkyoon and the girls told them they were fine just a little dizzy.

"So, who won this round?" Wonwoo asked.

"Look, DK hyung, Hoshi hyung and Seungkwan hyung look so pale hahaha." Dino pointed at them and the others laughed.

"Who are you? Where am I?" DK grabbed Seungkwan by the collar while looking around.

"Let's ride it." Chae Min pointed at the Giant Loop.

"You know I can't ride a roller coaster right?" S.coups reminded her.

"It's not a roller coaster. We're just going to swing there left and right and then go upside-down." Chae Min said like it was nothing.

"It's the same!" S.coups complained.

"Let's go!" Mingyu pulled Chae Min in front of the ride.

This time, their seats were by two's.

Left:
1st seat - Chae Min & Mingyu
2nd seat - S.coups & Seungkyoon
3rd seat - Seungkwan & Wonwoo
4th seat - Woozi & Vernon

Right:
1st seat - DK & The8
2nd seat Hoshi & Jun
3rd seat - Jeonghan & Dino
4th seat Joshua & Camille

The ride started to move.

"We always ended up together." Mingyu commented.

"Don't you like it?" Chae Min asked him.

"Of course I d--holy cow!" Mingyu instantly clung to Chae Min when the ride went upside-down.

"Haha, you didn't see it coming huh?" Seeing his surprise face made her laugh.

Mingyu didn't response. He felt like vomiting after riding 3 intense rides consecutively but he needed to control it until the ride was over.

After the ride, the others ran to the bathroom to vomit so they decided to take a break first before going in a ride again. They decided to buy ice cream from Natuur Ice Cream while resting.

"I'm going to ride the Flume ride. Who wants to join me?" Chae Min asked after she finished eating her ice cream.

"You are amazing noona, you are not afraid of those dangerous rides. I wish I have the same bravery and stamina like yours." Seungkwan was amazed.

Vernon and The8 raised their hand so they went to the Flume ride.

"Mingyu, why don't you join them" Wonwoo asked him.

"I still need to rest." Mingyu answered while massaging his temple.

"We might get soak when the ride goes down so wear the hood of your hoodie." Chae Min reminded the two so they did it.

After a few minutes of waiting in line, they finally went in.

Chae Min let Vernon sit on the front because she didn't like the view of going down so she sat between Vernon and The8. They got soaked when the ride went down. After they rode it, they went back to the others.

"How was it?" Seungkyoon asked them when they arrived.

"The ride was shorter than I thought but it was fun." - The8

"Noona got scared when we were about to go down so she suddenly hugged me." Vernon told the others what happened but he didn't intend to make Mingyu jealous but the latter still got jealous.

"So you do have fears too." S.coups chuckled.

"Of course I do." Chae Min replied while wiping her hoodie.

"What's wrong?" Wonwoo noticed the sudden change in Mingyu's mood so he asked him but he got no response.

"Let's go now to the Magic Island!" Dino said after looking at the map.

They rode the Geneva Cruise Lines next.

Chae Min sat beside Vernon and Mingyu sat beside her.

"Noona, what ride do you like the most?" Vernon asked her.

"I like all the rides here as long as I'm riding it with you guys." Chae Min answered.

"How about you Mingming?" Chae Min looked at Mingyu who was preoccupied.

Mingyu's POV

I easily got jealous with the other members because I was just her "special friend". I don't even know what that means.

"How about you Mingming?" Huh? Is she talking to me?

"As long as you're with him noona, Mingyu hyung is happy." Vernon said out of the blue.

I didn't have any idea what were they talking about.

We got our phone out of our pocket and started taking pictures.

"Tiny, look here." Chae Min looked at my phone but she didn't smile.

She suddenly got my phone from me and took selcas all by herself.

"My gallery is now full of your selcas." I commented as I was looking at the gallery.

"So you can now change your lock screen and wallpaper." She replied that made me stop scrolling.

I was dumbfounded.

I just forgot that my wallpaper was the stolen picture of her in school and my lock screen was our selca wearing the same hoodie.

I wasn't able to look her in the eyes for the rest of the ride.

We all started to get hungry so we went to the Iron Bull restaurant to eat. After we ate, Jeonghan hyung changed the teams.

"Team A and Team B, is Team A now while Team C and Team D is Team B now. Each of us should pick a number from 1-8, of course the members of Team A can't pick the same numbers same with Team B." He explained.

The results were:

1-S.coups & Jeonghan (JeongCheol)
2-Seungkyoon & Dino (ChanKyoon)
3-Jun & Woozi (WooJun)
4-Wonwoo & Vernon (VerWoo)
5-Camille & Mingyu (MilleGyu)
6-Joshua & Chae Min (JoshMin)
7-Hoshi & The8 (Hosh8)
8-Seungkwan & DK (BooSeok)

"Since the pairing is done, let's ride the Atlantis!" My girl *cough* I mean, Chae Min was really enjoying the day because she kept on suggesting rides every time.

"No way." Camille noona and S.coups both complained.

"Come on you two, don't kill the moment." Seungkyoon put his arm around S.coups' and Camille noona's arm.

"I really can't ride a roller coaster. It's one of my fears." Hyung still refused to go.

"Then, face your fear. If you face it, sooner or later you will be able to get away from it. A real man does have fears but he can face it." Tiny said.

I think I should face my fears then.

"Okay, fine! I'm a gay." S.coups hyung tried to get away but Chae Min and Seungkyoon pulled him to the ride.

They are best friends indeed. Remind me not to mess with the both of them please.

We used our Magic Pass and entered right away.

"Jeonghan oppa, please hug him tightly." Seungkyoon said when she noticed S.coups hyung was shaking.

We followed the pairings we made earlier. The first 4 will go first, JeongCheol, ChanKyoon, WooJun and VerWoo. Then we go next MilleGyu, JoshMin, (but it should be ChaeGyu and JoshMille *pouts*) Hosh8 and BooSeok. They went first but we didn't hear them scream.

"Mingyu, look after Camille." Joshua hyung and Chae Min were sitting in front of us.

"Hyung, you don't need to lay a hand on tiny." I said and Joshua hyung just laughed.

The ride started to move.

What the heck? I wanted to scream but I wasn't able to.

It wasn't because Camille noona's grip on my arm was getting tighter, but it was because the members at the back were too loud.

"EOMMAAAAAA!" - Seungkwan

"WAAAAAAA!" - DK

"YOW NAEGA HOSH! MY NAME IS HOSHI! THE REAL NAME IS SOONYOUNG! HOSHIT!" - Hoshi

[A/N: Hoshit = Holy + Shit, word made by Kwon Soonyoung 2016 (lol)]

R.I.P my eardrums.

We went out of the ride as soon as it ended because Camille noona was going to puke. She and S.coups hyung went to the comfort room to vomit.

Seungkyoon and Joshua hyung wanted to rest first so we sat in front of the Magic Tree.

When we were all ready to go again, we rode the Gyro Swing, Gyro Drop and the Bungee Drop. After riding all that, Jeonghan hyung, Dino, Woozi hyung and Seungkwan all went to the comfort room to vomit so Chae Min and I bought waters for them to ease their stomach.

6:00 PM

"What's up?" Joshua hyung and the others approached us.

"Let's go to the Tomb of Horror!" Chae Min suggested so we looked at her. It's been a while since I saw her smiling like this. She was still full of energy after all that.

"Sounds fun!" Vernon, Wonwoo hyung, The8, Dino and Jun hyung all agreed.

"Noona, arent you hungry? Because I am." Chae Min bought Seungkwan a burger to stop him from making an excuse.

"Are all of us really need to go in there?" Seungkyoon didn't seem to like the idea and S.coups hyung came to the rescue.

"You forced me to ride a roller coaster earlier so let me pass this time and let Seungkyoon pass this one too because she is staying with me." S.coups hyung dragged Seungkyoon to the nearest bench and they sat their.

Joshua asked Camille noona if it was alright for her to go in and she nodded.

"Can I just stay here too?" DK was about to go to S.coups hyung but Hoshi stopped him.

"Me too." Seungkwan raised his hand.

"Just tell me if you can't go in there because you are afraid." Chae Min teased them.

"Me? Afraid? Hah! My name is Kwon Soonyoung! I have the same last name with G-Dragon sunbae-nim and I'm a tiger. I'm not scared of anything! They should be scared at me." Hoshi hyung tapped his chest twice and made a brave pose.

"My name is Lee Dokyeom! And I-I'm just afraid of insects! - DK

"I'm a Jeju boy Boo Seungkwan! And people who live in Jeju Island are brave! - Seungkwan

"Okay then, let's go!" I saw her smirked like she was onto something.

Third Person's POV

They arrived in front of the Tomb of Horror and when the Gag Trio saw the outer decoration of the place they just..

"Wait, I need to pee. - Hoshi #Excuse101

"I need to do #2. - DK #Excuse102

"I need to uh... I need to stay here since cellphone is not allowed inside. I volunteer to hold your cellphones. #Excuse103 Seungkwan was about to get their phones but Jeonghan stopped him.

"SoonSeok! Where are you going?! Chae Min noticed the two trying to sneak out.

"Restroom. - SoonSeok

"COME.BACK.HERE.NOW! Chae Min raised her voice so the two went back to them.

Cellphone is not allowed inside so they only used the candle light given by the staff.

Chae Min went in first with Mingyu followed by Joshua and Camille, then the guys who agreed at Chae Min's idea and last the BooSoonSeok.

The creepy sounds echoed through the place as they went inside.

"Eomma.." - Seungkwan

They were walking through the grave-yard bridge when 2 zombies approached them.

"Oh gosh!" Joshua went in front of Camille and hid her behind his back.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! - Seungkwan

"DON'T GO NEAR ME! I'M A TIGER AND I BITE PEOPLE! RAWR!" Jun, The8, Woozi, Dino and Vernon laughed so damn hard when Hoshi was the one who scared the zombies away.

Joshua was holding Camille close while Mingyu and Chae Min had a distance between them.

"Woah!" Mingyu was surprised when a ghost suddenly hit the window near him.

BooSoonSeok got separated to the others because they were so slow. They were still at the grave-yard bridge and didn't have a courage to move forward.

"Mingyu hyung! Chae Min noona!" Seungkwan called them but no one answered.

Hoshi saw a man standing in the corner and he went closer to him because he thought that the members were just making fun of them but the man was a zombie.

"DON'T GO NEAR ME I'M A TIGER! - Hoshi

The three stick with each other and started to walk again.

The others already saw the exit when they noticed the three weren't with them.

"Where are they? - Chae Min

"I'm sure they are stuck in there somewhere or they fainted already hahahaha!" Woozi couldn't stop laughing.

"DAMN IT! THEY LEFT US HERE!" DK complained and he leaned his back on the steel-barred window.

"Can we just go back? I heard that there's a maze after this." Seungkwan suggested.

"Let's go." - Hoshi

DK was about to move when a ghost inside the steel-barred window grabbed his foot so he fell on the floor.

"AAAAAHHHHH WTF!! GET AWAY FROM ME *kicks in the air* - DK

They were back on their feet after that and they started to walk through the dark maze when they heard a creepy sound + a creepy laugh.

"WHY DID THEY MAKE US DO THIS HUH? WHY? JUST WHY?!" Seungkwan was about to cry.

They held onto each other's arm while looking for the exit.

A skeleton moved.

"AAAAAAHHHH, REALLY. STOP IT! T.T - DK

Someone started to chase them so they ran.

Scream here, scream there. Seungkwan's knees got weak and he fell on his knees.

Zombies kept on chasing them so they ran again while screaming.

"STOP CHASING US PLEASE!" Seungkwan begged while still running.

"I'm a tiger, I'm a tiger, I'm a tiger." Hoshi kept on mumbling to himself.

"I MAY LOOK LIKE A HORSE *panting* BUT I'M NOT A HORSE! *panting* STOP CHASING ME!" - DK

Mingyu and Wonwoo were waiting for the 3 scaredy cats at the exit to surprise them.

"Finally its the ex--" - Seungkwan

"BOO!" - Mingyu/Wonwoo

"AHHHH!" - DK and Seungkwan

"HAHAHAHA!" - Woozi

"Hyung what was that for?!" Seungkwan complained.

"I thought the three of you are brave?" Chae Min chuckled.

"Yes we are. Seungkwan is the one who got scared the most." DK and Hoshi both lied.

"But they were also screaming while we were running." Seungkwan defended himself.

"How about you? I thought people who live in Jeju are brave?" Chae Min asked him.

"Didn't you know noona? I don't live in Jeju anymore." Seungkwan's answer made them laugh.

They went to the House of Koreans on the 3rd floor to eat their dinner because it was past 8 pm already. They talked about how funny the Gag Trio was while they were riding the rides and when there were inside the Tomb of Horror.

"So Chae chae, what are the last rides on our list?" Seungkyoon asked Chae Min after they ate.

"And please noona, I don't want to ride an extreme ride anymore. Im exhausted." Seungkwan stretched his arms and yawned.

"There's the World Monorail here on the 3rd floor and the Aeronauts balloon ride on the 4th floor." Chae Min said so they rode the World Monorail first. This time they paired up with the person they are most comfortable with.

While they were riding the World Monorail...

"Woah, the Lotte World is beautiful at night." Camille commented.

"But for me you're more beautiful than the night." Joshua replied that made her blush.

"I can't believe I rode the Atlantis just for you." S.coups sighed.

"You are braver than you think and I'm thankful for that." Seungkyoon held his hand.

"I'm sleepy." Seungkwan mumbled.

"Me too." Vernon yawned.

SoonSeok acted like nothing happened at the Tomb of Horror earlier and just teased each other.

"Earlier you screamed, *imitates DK* 'I may look like a horse but I'm not a horse!' But you ran like a horse hahaha." Hoshi teased him.

"You too shouted *imitates Hoshi* 'I'm a tiger and I bite people' But you didn't bite them hahaha." DK teased him back.

"Let's go back to China together with the others if we have a time." The8 suggested.

"Sure." And Jun liked the idea.

"Mingming." Chae Min called him.

"What's with that name? It sounds like a name of a cat." Mingyu whined.

"But it's cute." - Chae Min

"You mean, I'm cute." - Mingyu

"No you're handsome." - Chae Min

"I know. O.O Wait what? Will you say that again? That was the first time Chae Min complimented him.

"Stupid." Chae Min just chuckled and looked away.

"Chae Min, may I.. Uh.. No.. Can I... Uhm. No.." Mingyu couldn't find the right words to say.

"I-I LIKE YOU PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME! THERE I SAID IT! Mingyu felt relieved after holding it for a long time.

"Nice one Mingyu!" S.coups was so proud of him and the others started to cheer for them.

Chae Min just smiled and didn't response.

She dragged Mingyu to the Aeronauts Balloon Ride along with Joshua and Camille. Each balloon has a capacity of 4 to 6 people but only the four of them rode it. When the ride started moving, Camille and Chae Min looked at each other.

"Charmaine and I are going back to America tomorrow afternoon." Camille started the conversation.

"What? Why all of a sudden?" Mingyu and Joshua were surprised about the sudden news.

"My manager called the other day and she told me that we need to go back to America as soon as possible because I'm already needed there." Chae Min explained.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier than today? Why now when we are just starting to have fun again." Joshua was upset.

"I'm sorry." Camille felt sorry for him.

She also didn't want to go back yet when she was just starting to enjoy her life in Korea but they didn't have a choice.

"How long are you going to stay there?" Mingyu asked them.

"It depends." Chae Min answered.

Camille was about to touch Joshua but he avoided her.

"Charmaine, I know I'm just your P.A. but can you talk to your manager and ask her to give us a week before we go back?" Camille suggested.

"You can stay here if you want. I can go back alone." Chae Min smiled at her.

"Is that the reason why you didn't response earlier?" - Mingyu

"It's one of the reasons. - Chae Min

An awkward silence appeared because no one dared to talk even after their ride ended.

"I will never forget this day! It's going to be in Seventeen's history!" - Dino

"This is one of the best days we ever had! - DK

"Hey, what's the matter?" Seungkyoon noticed that there was something wrong between Joshua, Camille, Chae Min and Mingyu.

"Thank you everyone for today. After a long time I finally have fun with you guys again. This is going to be one of the most memorable days for me. My manager called the other day and told me to go back to America as soon as I can. Don't worry, my flight is tomorrow afternoon and I promise to buy each of you a gift before I leave." Chae Min smiled at them like it wasn't a big deal.

"I know it will happen sooner or later but I just wish you told us the other day and not today. You're ruining everyone's mood Minnie." - Jeonghan

"I know haha, I'm sorry." - Chae Min

"So Camille is going with you?" - S.coups

"No, she can stay here as long as she likes." Chae Min smiled at Camille.

"Don't smile like it's not a big deal! You left us before and now you'll leave us again?! Why can't you just stay here for good?" Hoshi wasn't able to control his emotion so he let it out.

"Hey calm down. Our life is different now compared to before and it's the same with Chae Min. We need to understand her." S.coups patted his shoulder.

"I know you are all upset but it's not like I'll be gone for good. I can still go back here after I'm done with the schedules. You can accompany me at the airport tomorrow if you want." She kept on smiling but deep inside, she badly wanted to cry.

"It's not that bad, at least now she told us about it." - Jun

"Noona, what time is your flight? Well be there." - Dino

"3 pm." Chae Min answered.

After their conversation, they decided to leave. They all fell asleep while heading home because of exhaustion.

Mingyu's POV

She was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. How come this girl will leave me again? *sigh*

I don't think I can go with them at the airport tomorrow. I just can't stand to see her leave in the airport again.

'I hate goodbyes because goodbyes are painful.'

I still remember the sentence you wrote on a sticky note 6 years ago and now I completely understand how it feels.

"You want a person to stay by your side forever and that person is now here to fulfill it but why do you have to leave that person twice?" I whispered to myself.

'A real man does have fears but he can face it.'

My biggest fear is to be left behind but I think I need to face it.

I'm just going to wait for the right time to be with you longer than this.

I'm willing to wait even though I don't have any idea how long it will take me but I'll do it just for you.
-
[A/N: I edited the whole chapter this time so yeah and as what I said before this chapter is the longest chapter in the whole book with 7,076 words. I remembered doing research about the Lotte World 4 years ago and the fun I had while writing this. Thank you for reading!]

Last Edited: September 26, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 8.7K 33
"It hurts being alone..." she said sadly, but her lips held a gentle yet painful smile "But you're not alone..." he said "You have me." He looked at...
462K 8.6K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3
31.2K 2.3K 102
[Writing Style: Groupchat AU ft. Written Chapters] ⤷ Ongoing ❞ skyhoon: its official, i hate you all shua_dubiduba: understandable staryoung: no? it...
68.6K 2.8K 17
Jeon Wonwoo - the guy who has been living up to his reputation as a cold guy, nothing made him into that, it just eventually happened. But then sudde...