Does It Ever Get Better? (On...

Від Und3rw4t3rPl4n3ts

Evan is a 13 year old girl trying to live in her shitty life, I mean between her 6 annoying older brothers an... Більше

Important!!!
Here Are Some Characters to Get You Started.
"School Is Hell!" - Chapter 1
"Worrying Words." - Chapter 2
"Bad Luck Down The Road." - Chapter 3
"Nice To See You Again." - Chapter 4
"Are You Kidding?!?!" - Chapter 5
"I'll Be The Shoulder You Cry On." - Chapter 6
"Brotherly Love." - Chapter 7
"Are You Worried Yet, Big Brother?" - Chapter 8
"Bullshit!" - Chapter 9
"Reflect And Let Go." - Chapter 10
"Fun At Home." - Chapter 11
"The Plan In Action, Yet Executed Poorly." - Chapter 12
"When All Else Fails, Do As You're Told." - Chapter 13
"A Girls Night Out." - Chapter 14
"Just A Mess." - Chapter 15
"Losing A Friend Or Two." - Chapter 16 (part 1)
"Losing A Friend Or Two." - Chapter 17 (part 2)
I Wanna Get Something Straight...
"Goodbye Anthony." - Chapter 18
"Time To Be Strong." - Chapter 19
"Not The Best Comeback." - Chapter 20
"Library's Aren't As Safe As They Are Quiet." - Chapter 21
"Running Away Causes More Problems In The Long Run." - Chapter 22
"Somewhat Saved By An Enemy." - Chapter 23
"School's Out." - Chapter 24
"Meet The Parents And Pray Things Go Smoothly." - Chapter 25
"Piercings Weren't The Best Idea." - Charter 26
"Vacations Aren't Always Fun..." - Chapter 27
Hello Darling. Just Checking In.
"Nightmare Or A Dream Come True?" - Chapter 28
"Old Friend's And New Love." - Chapter 29
"A Little Competition Never Hurt Anyone." - Chapter 30
"Don't Judge A Person By Their Reputation." - Chapter 31
"Make This Moment Last Forever." - Chapter 32
"Too Good To Be True." - Chapter 33
"Gamer Geeks In Love." - Chapter 34
"A Vegetarian Dinner With A Nice Side Of Lies." - Chapter 35
"A Little Magic." - Chapter 36
"Babysitters." - Chapter 37
"More Than Just A Broken Heart." - Chapter 38
"I'm In Trouble, Again. Big Trouble!" - Chapter 39
"Waiting For The Damn Truth." - Chapter 40
Mason Vincent's Poem...Not A Chapter
"Nineteen Going On Twenty." - Chapter 41
"Wouldn't Be An Epic Birthday Without A Surprise." - Chapter 42
"Seth Is Next In Line." - Chapter 43
!!First Contest Ever!!
"Drake's Birthday Bash." - Chapter 44
"As Sweet As A Sweet Sixteen Can Get." - Chapter 45
HELP ME FOLLOWERS!
!!CONTEST WINNER!!
"Another Year Older." - Chapter 46
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
"Dyed Hair, Hair Cuts, and Sibling Bonding." - Chapter 48
"Don't Turn Down A Good Opportunity." - Chapter 49
"They're Back." - Chapter 50
"Standing Up For the Ones You Love." - Chapter 51
"When Lightning Strikes!" - Chapter 52
"Miss Us?" - Chapter 53
"Daddy's Home." - Chapter 54
Happy Halloween Mother Fuckers.
"Trick Or Treat, Blitch!" - Chapter 55
"Is It Gonna Be Me, Or Her?!" - Chapter 56
"Michael's Away So The Kids Will Play." - Chapter 57
"It All Comes To The Light One Way Or Another." - Chapter 58
"Some Things Really Need To Change." - Chapter 59
"You Pay For The Crime You Didn't Commit." - Chapter 60
"I'm Sorry, I Seemed To Have Forgotten Your Name." - Chapter 61

"Things May Be Getting Better." - Chapter 47

322 7 2
Від Und3rw4t3rPl4n3ts

Evan's p.o.v.

I woke up in my bed. The last thing I remember was yelling at everyone. Now I'm in my bed, wrapped in my black super cuddly blanket, with a killing headache. I sat up and rubbed my head slightly, I was in my boxers and tank top from yesterday. To be honest, I'm so glad I slept through my birthday. Guess what? I'm fourteen, big deal, who cares? I got up and put on some Batman sweats and kept my Pierce The Veil tank top on. I tied up my hair in a sloppy bun and looked at myself in the mirror. I hate myself. I quickly left my room so I wouldn't see the horrifying monster looking back at me. I got downstairs and sat on the couch. I switched the channel to ABC family where The Nightmare Before Christmas was playing. I smiled on the inside and watched as Jack Skellington fell into the new world of bright lights and cold flakes that fell from the sky. I really hope my brothers don't talk to me about yesterday. I felt bad for yelling, but I was overly stressed out and I want to pretend it never happened. "I've got to know, I've got to know. What is this place that I have found? What is this!?" I sang softly to the end of the song.

"Don't bloody mess around with me." A British voice rang throughout the kitchen. I know that voice. I muted the TV and sat up a bit in an attempt to hear better.

"Oh, yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" That without a doubt was Todd and he was taunting this man.

"I'll beat your little bitch arse." The man said. I know that voice like I know the back of my hand. My eyes widened a bit.

"Yes, Sir. We're sorry." Drake said.

"Now that's more like it." The man's voice changed into more of a proud, confident tone. Drake's only scared of one person I know, but who? Who is it?

"Where's my little monkey?" He called loudly. That was the biggest giveaway yet. I raced out of the living room and into the kitchen, managing to trip on the one step I constantly forget is there just like in our house back home. "Monkey?" He questioned as he tilted his head to one side.

I smiled up at him. "Uncle Felix!"

"Well, I'd hope. I'm no clone." His British accent sank into my heart. His smile was always so charming. Felix was my mom's brother, they were so close. God rest her soul. I missed Felix. He was and is my favorite Uncle. He was just the best and I lost touch with him after all the bad shit that went down. Which is another story for another time. My mom was born and grew up in the UK. She moved here for our Dad and we were born in the US. None of us kept up with an accent and by the time I was able to speak, no one was talking with an accent. There was no impression to be made on me. Felix held his hand out, "Are you just gonna lay there, or are you gonna give me a hug?" I grabbed his hand and he helped me to my feet. I hugged him tightly. "Monkey, I need to breathe." He chuckled slightly as he loosened his grip on me.

"I missed you! I missed you so much!" I said and loosened my grip as well.

"Missed you too." He smiled down at me and then broke the hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Whot? Can I not surprise my nephews and niece?" He ruffled my hair a bit. That's just going to make it harder to brush.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "You had any day to visit us, why today?"

"Todd invited me. He finally got in contact with me and well, here I am." Felix said with a smile. I turned to Todd who was holding a nerf gun and grinning like an idiot.

"Happy one-day-late birthday." He grinned.

I smiled- This was a true smile. "Thank you." He nodded and then aimed his nerf gun at the back of Drake's head and shot.

"So, Monkey, it was your birthday yesterday?" Felix asked. I pulled my eyes from my younger-older brothers who were battling with nerf guns.

"Sadly." I said and shrugged my shoulders. I wish Felix reached out to us first. I was a little surprised he didn't know my birthday. "You know, last kid in line. My birthday is the day after Todd." I added.

"Sadly?" He questioned. "I know, I was just double checking." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I hate my birthday. Something bad always happens." I informed.

"Well, whot bad thing happened this time?" Felix's accent caused him to pronounce what weirdly. I always loved it though.

"Um-" I thought for a moment. Felix walked over to the island and sat down, patting the seat next to him for me. I sat down as well. "Well, the only bad thing, I guess, was I snapped at everyone, and then passed out, sleeping my birthday away."

Felix raised an eyebrow. "Why'd you yell at 'em?"

"Greg asked what was wrong, I'd assume because I wasn't smiling with everything they got me-" I said.

"And why is that?" Felix said. "Not smilin', I mean."

"Because I didn't want to get all happy, then have something bad happen." I replied as if it were common sense.

"Monkey, prepare for the worst and hope for the best-"

"That's what I did!" I raised my voice slightly.

"Tone." He warned before continuing, "But you also hoped for the worst whether you knew it, or not." He said. I frowned. He's right... I ruined the one birthday that might have possibly gone right. "Don't frown." He said as he caressed my cheek. "Just wait 'til everyone wakes up, comes down to the kitchen, apologize, and then thank 'em." Felix said. I nodded. "In the meantime, want some breakfast?" Felix asked. I shook my head no and thought for a few moments. When Todd and Drake rushed into the kitchen, taking the nerf battle here, Uncle Felix gave me a look and I turned to my brothers.

"Freeze!" Felix snapped at them. They immediately stopped and looked at Felix. Felix pointed to me.

I looked between my brothers and sighed. "I'm sorry for being a bitch yesterday."

Todd frowned slightly. "It's okay, you didn't mean it." Todd smiled sympathetically. "You're dealing with a lot, I understand."

"Yeah, it's cool. I just hope you liked what we got you." Drake commented after.

I nodded. "I do. I really do." I told them with a smile.

"Good." They both said and then looked at Felix who nodded for them to continue their battle. Immediately Drake shot Todd in the neck. I laughed a bit watching them rush out, chasing one another.

3rd person p.o.v.

Michael and Benny walked downstairs, holding hands, smiling at each other and laughing about something. "No, seriously-" Michael spoke to his boyfriend.

"Ello, Michael and-" Felix began greeting and then scanned Benny's body. "-boy."

Michael's eyes widened. "Felix?" He questioned and let his hand drop from Benny's.

"Uncle Felix." He corrected with a grin.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Michael asked. Clearly this wasn't the best surprise.

"Woah, hi to you too." Felix said and crossed his arms over his chest.

Benny moved over to where Evan was at the kitchen island. "Who is that?" Benny asked the girl.

"That's our Uncle, Felix." She said with a small smile.

"Michael's not too happy to see him." Benny commented.

"Yeah..." Evan agreed and looked at the two men with a confused look on her face. "I don't know." She added with a shrug.

"Get out!" Michael growled. By now everyone else had woken up. Jordan and Seth blew past Michael and hugged Felix. Devon was too tired to care and he sat at the island. When he saw Benny, they did their best friend handshake. Jordan and Seth sat back where Devon, Benny, and Evan were sitting. Drake and Todd were still running around trying to shoot each other with nerf guns.

"Whot? Why?" Felix asked.

"I don't want you in my house!" Michael said with a slight growl.

Felix narrowed his eyes slightly at Michael. He looked at his other nephews and niece with a forced smile before walking to Michael and grabbing his wrist in a tight grip and dragged him to a different room; The main room, passed the living room. "That's funny. Last I checked, I pay the bills for this house." He spoke.

"Let go!" Michael hissed and dismissed the others comment.

Felix rolled his eyes and pressed him against a wall. "Why you got to be like that?" He asked.

Michael looked anywhere but at his Uncle's deep brown eyes. "Leave." He warned.

"Michael, I don't see why you're doing this." Felix said, playing with the ends of Michael's hair.

"Don't touch me! I have a boyfriend and I want to forget about you!" Michael growled.

"Hmm, you didn't want to forget about me when I fucked you." Felix said with an evil smirk.

"Felix, stop! I regret that! I was just upset! I didn't want it to go any further. And I don't want my brothers, or sister finding out about that." Michael warned.

"But guess whot? It went further, you practically begged me to fuck you." Felix reminded.

"No! No, I didn't! Leave me alone!" Michael growled. His body tensed and his breathing grew unsteady from anger.

"I'll let it go, Michael. All I wanted was to spend time with my family. Is that such a crime?" Felix asked with a charming smile.

"I- no." Michael sighed. Despite his problems woth Felix, he didn't want to ruin it for his siblings.

"Good." Felix said. "Now, let's go before they think something happened."

The rest of the morning was spent with everyone catching up with Felix, and enjoying the rest of the day with him, until he had to leave.

❤❤❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤❤❤❤❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, SHARE, AND SEND PROMPTS.

, no I didn't forget about you, I'm working on it, I just have some other chapters to write, and I promise I'll do the chapter with your character!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
34.6K 832 81
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
171K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad