Seventeen's Ice Princess (SIP...

By hanachujeon

People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm no... More

Introduction
=PROLOGUE=
01. Meet The Guys Pt. 1
02. Meet The Guys Pt. 2?!
03. Meet The Guys Pt. 3!
04. Phone Call
05. Smile
06. Happiness is..
07. Movie
08. Her Voice
09. New Friend
10. For Him
11. Tomato
12. I'm Sorry
13. Favor
14. Fever
15. Blue Bear
16. Jealousy
17. Unknown
18. Revealed
19. Getting Along
20. New Transferee
21. SEVENTEEN
22. Fiancé
23. The Day
24. Surprise
25. Forgive & Forget
26. First Date
27. Avoiding Her
28. 김치 팬케이크
29. 'What If'
30. The Plan
31. Married Couple
32. Baby Sit
33. Unexpected
34. Problem
35. Lost
36. Sunrise & Sunset
37. Farewell
38. New Life
39. Charmaine
40. Unrecognized
41. The Fight
#SEVENTEEN예쁘다WIN
42. Good Night
44. Lotte World
Not an Update
45. Stupid
46. Welcome To Pledis
47. Test of Love
48. Minggu
49. A visitor?
50. Peace
=EPILOGUE=
Extra Chapter 01 (S.coups)
Extra Chapter 02 (Jeonghan)
Extra Chapter 03 (Joshua)
Extra Chapter 04 (Jun)
Extra Chapter 05 (Hoshi)
Extra Chapter 06 (Woozi)
Extra Chapter 07 (DK)
Extra Chapter 08 (The8)
Extra Chapter 09 (Seungkwan)
Extra Chapter 10 (Vernon)
Extra Chapter 11 (Dino)
Extra Chapter 12 (Wonwoo)
Special Chapter

43. Hers

6.5K 174 41
By hanachujeon

Chae Min's POV

Thursday..

After the class, Seventeen decided to have a practice game at the gym for tomorrow but Mingyu, DK and The8 wasn't able to play because we have a project to make to be submitted tomorrow.

Jeonghan and Camille came along with us because they volunteered to be our photographers.

"Camille, you are going to assist The8 and DK and I'm going to assist these two." Jeonghan said while pointing at Mingyu and me.

"I don't trust you Jeonghan." I think he was planning to do something.

"Don't worry, I just want to make sure that the two of you will treat each other nicely so your project will turn out fine."

"Anyway, did you bring the shirt?" He asked us.

"It's in the laundry." Mingyu and I both answered.

"Okay, let's just buy a new one." Jeonghan suggested

Since I was the one driving the car, we went to the store where Jeonghan and I usually buy our clothes.

He brought Camille with him and went inside the store. He even told us not to follow them and just stay in the car.

Oh well, even if he want me to I still won't go because it was cold outside.

"Chae Min or Charmaine? What should I call you?" DK asked me.

"Whatever you want." I answered.

"Okay, then Chae Min what's your concept?" I looked at him in the rear view mirror.

"Ulzzang couple." Mingyu was the one who answered him.

DK gave him the I'm-not-talking-to-you-look.

After 15 minutes, Jeonghan and Camille went back in the car and Camille gave me the paper bag.

"We can't choose a better design so I hope you both will like it." She said and I put the paper bag beside me.

"Where are we going now?" Jeonghan asked.

"DK and The8 what is your concept?" I asked the two since we need to go to the place suited for our concept.

"We don't have a concept yet." DK replied.

"But we have bring the clothes we will use." The8 added.

I asked them what clothes did they bring. Hoodie, cap, mask, pants and nike shoes, a casual attire.

"We're going to Hongdae to take photos but of course we need to separate and find a great spot for the photoshoot." I said and started driving.

"Youth. Youth is going to be your concept so you need to act like enjoying everything and you need to join the others partying later." I added.

"Woah, it's not a bad idea. I think if we wear the cap and the hoodie, no one will notice us." DK said.

We went out of the car when we arrived at Hongdae. We went to a coffee shop to eat snack first. Since DK and The8 already changed their clothes, they decided to go first to search for a great spot to take photos. After we ate, Mingyu and I also changed our outfit.

"It's starting to get colder." Jeonghan commented while rubbing both of his hands.

We roamed around the area first and bought 2 scarfs since it was getting closer at night. Mickey mouse's angry face is printed in front of the black hoodie Mingyu and I were wearing which Jeonghan and Camille bought.

[A/N: It is the picture at the top 👆]

I looked at Mingyu and I noticed that both of his hands were inside his pocket and he was shaking a little.

We continued to walk around until we found a tree with lights hanging on its stem that I found cute.

"I think this is a nice spot." I commented and sat on the bench in front of the tree. Mingyu sat beside me and he started to rub his hands to make it warm. I did it too and I placed my hands on his face.

"Is it warm?" I asked him.

He was surprised for what I did but he nodded as a response. The camera flashed so I removed my hands on Mingyu's face.

"We are not starting yet." I complained.

Jeonghan was looking at the camera with a serious look.

"It is much better if you will do it naturally. Just do what you want to do and just imagine that I'm not here, taking the two of you photos. Just do it naturally." Jeonghan really emphasized the last sentence.

That was the first time I heard him talking like a pro. He usually likes to joke around and tease the people around him.

So I did it again, I rubbed my hands to make it warm then I put my hands on Mingyu's face.

I noticed that our face was so close that my heart started to beat faster then it suddenly skipped a beat when he put his hands on mine.

"I'm still hungry." He whispered so I laughed.

"Jeonghan, wait. We're going to buy food stay here." I held Mingyu's hand and I put our hand inside his pocket.

We bought 떡꼬치/Tteokkkochi (Rice Cake Skewers) and 오뎅/Odeng (Fish Cakes). We shared the last stick of Fish Cake I bit it first then he was the last.

"Are you satisfied now?" I asked.

"Cola." He answered like a child while chewing the fish cake so I just chuckled.

Great, he didn't bring his wallet with him so I paid for all of it.

Well, if food is what makes him happy, I will gladly buy all the food he wants to eat everyday.

"Really?" Mingyu suddenly asked.

What the? Did I say it loudly?

"What?" I asked him.

"She said that I'm handsome." Oh, he was referring to the vendor.

"No Ma'am, I said that you look good together because you are pretty and he is handsome." The vendor smiled at us.

"Oh, thank you." I smiled back at her.

I pulled Mingyu's face and I whispered to his ear,

"I'm glad she didn't recognize us."

"I thought you're going to kiss me but you just whispered that I'm so handsome. Thank you." He pinched my cheeks.

I gave him the what-did-you-just-say look. I think his self-confidence went higher and higher (¬_¬).

"Aww, you two are so cute." The vendor chuckled.

We just smiled and we went back to our place before but Jeonghan wasn't there anymore.

"Where is Jeonghan hyung?" Mingyu asked.

As if I know the answer.

"Do you think I can answer your question?" I said with sarcasm.

"No, I'm talking to myself." Yah..

"Then, don't talk to me." I rolled my eyes and I sat on the other side of the bench.

"Eh? Look, I'm just kidding." He went closer so I stood up.

He pulled my hand that made me sit back.

"Let's just wait for him. Maybe he went back to the car to get something."

I suddenly got sleepy so I leaned my head on his shoulder before closing my eyes.

Mingyu's POV

It's been 10 minutes but Jeonghan hyung still hasn't arrive and I think this tiny girl beside me fell asleep already.

I decided to hold her hand to keep it warm. I looked around first before I kissed her hair when a camera flashed.

"This is the best shot." DK was holding the camera with The8 beside him.

"Jeonghan hyung and Camille noona are inside the car. We came here to get you." They said and went closer to us.

Chae Min lifted her head and she stood up. What? She wasn't sleeping at all?!

She looked at me.

Oh, it was because I was holding her hand. I was about to let her hand go but she held my hand even tighter.

Jeonghan hyung was at the backseat with Camille and The8 and DK sat at the backseat too. No choice so I sat beside Chae Min.

While she was driving, they were talking about the photos they took at the back.

"May I see our pictures?" I asked.

"No." - Jeonghan hyung

"You can't." - The8

"Because we will be the one to put a design on it so the two of you don't need to work for it." DK volunteered.

"But it's our project." I complained.

"It's okay. So Mingyu, you can't go to our room later just go straight to bed and sleep." DK added.

Okay, he insisted it anyway. I looked at Chae Min who didn't mind about it at all. If it's fine with her, then it's fine with me too.

We all went out of the car when we arrived at the dorm.

"Let's.. take a selca." She said and so we did. After they left, we went to our dorm.

"So, what happened?" S.coups hyung asked.

"We're done but we still need to put a design." The8 was the one who answered him.

"Mingyu hyung, what's with your hoodie?" Dino asked me.

"It's a couple hoodie. Chae Min is wearing it too." - DK

"A couple hoodie?" - Dino

"Ulzzang couple is their concept." - The8

"But it looks like a real couple." Wonwoo hyung gave me a teasing look.

"I broke up with Soo Hyang yesterday." I changed the topic.

"Oh." - Jun hyung

"Where?" - Hoshi hyung

"I'm tired, good night." I just answered and went to my room.

Jeonghan's POV

They thought that I left them behind but when they bought street foods, I followed them and kept on taking them photos without flash so they wouldn't notice it and it worked.

They did it so naturally because they didn't know that I was there so the result is, they really look like an ulzzang couple having their date at Hongdae.

The last picture was the most realistic one. Mingyu did kiss my sister on her hair when she was leaning her head on his shoulder while he was holding her hand. Thank God DK captured it nicely.

"So, is it fun following us and to keep yourself hidden while taking us photos?" Chae Min suddenly asked.

She did notice me after all.

"But still even though you knew that I was there, you really enjoyed being alone with Mingyu." I know their feelings are mutual but my stubborn sister doesn't want to admit it yet.

She didn't say a word and just went straight to her room.

Third Person's POV

Seventeen went to school earlier than they used to do. They went straight to the gym to have their last practice for their game later. DK and The8 went to the faculty room to pass their project to their teacher. Some of the students saw them preparing for a game so they went in the gym and watched them play.

After an hour, sweat all over their face, a group of girls went towards them.

"It seems like you have a game later." The girl said.

"Ah yes, during lunch break." S.coups replied and they decided to go to the boys locker room to change their clothes.

Chae Min, Jeonghan, Camille and Seungkyoon arrived at school.

"What's with that?" Chae Min asked Seungkyoon and Camille because they were both holding a folded paper.

"A banner! Why? You didn't make one?" Seungkyoon asked her.

"Why would I? It's just a waste of time." She said coldly.

"Aist, now I know why Mingyu's team is going to lose." - Seungkyoon

Chae Min and Seungkyoon went to their room and they heard their classmate talking about Seventeen having a basketball game at lunch break later at the gym.

"Friday, lunch break." Chae Min remembered something.

"Seungkyoon, what's that?" DK asked her while pointing at the folded paper on her desk.

"A banner." Seungkyoon whispered then smiled.

The class started. Mingyu kept on looking at their selca yesterday on his phone under the table. Suddenly someone announced that Seventeen was excused.

15 minutes before their break, S.coups decided to ask the teachers permission to have their break earlier than usual because they have their "so-called-game" today so their teachers permitted them to be excuse early.

Seventeen went to the cafeteria to eat their lunch first and they bought energy drinks for the game.

"Seungkyoon and Camille made a banner for Team Woozi." - Jeonghan

"Is it really a banner for us or a banner just for Joshua hyung and S.coups?" Woozi asked and they laughed.

"How about Chae Min?" - Joshua

"Don't mind her. I told her to make something for Mingyu's team but she ignored me. The cold side of her is back, wearing her poker face again." Jeonghan pouted.

"Just seeing her watching is fine with me. I can make our team win." Mingyu said confidently and his hyungs started teasing him.

Back to the classroom..

Lunch break. Seungkyoon stood up and she pulled Chae Min to stand up.

"Ah Minnie, faster. We don't need to eat our lunch for today because we need to go to the gym now!" - Seungkyoon

"Just go with Camille. I need to eat lunch with someone." - Chae Min

"Who?" - Seungkyoon

"A senior from Arts building." - Chae Min

"Okay. I will wait for you there then." Seungkyoon said and she ran out of the room.

Chae Min's POV

I went to the Arts building and some of the students greeted me. I saw Woohyun walking with a friend and the he noticed me.

"Hey Charmaine, you're early. Myungsoo is planning to get you but you are already here." He commented.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Myungsoo!" He went inside their room and called him.

Myungsoo went out then Woohyun left me with him.

"Did you wait too long?" He asked.

"No. I just got here a few minutes ago." I answered.

We ordered our food and was about to pay when he insisted to pay for it.

"A man should treat a girl and a girl should not treat a man." He smiled at me.

"We can't eat here. The students are staring at you because you're with me."

"I know and it's making me feel uncomfortable. Let's eat at the empty room inside our building." He suggested so we went there.

Third Person's POV

The game started. The students were so loud cheering for them. Seungkyoon, Camille and Jeonghan were at the side holding towels and bottles.

The current score was Team Mingyu 9, Team Woozi 6. You could see the passion in their eyes because they badly wanted to go to Lotte World with the girls.

The first quarter was over. Seventeen took a rest for a few minutes.

"Where's Chae Min?!" Jeonghan asked.

"She said she was going to eat lunch with someone." - Seungkyoon

Camille dialled her number but Chae Min didn't answer it.

2nd quarter was over yet Chae Min was nowhere to be seen.

Current score:
Team Mingyu = 22
Team Woozi = 21

"Hyung, where's noona?" Dino asked Jeonghan while catching his breathe.

"There she is." Camille pointed at them.

They saw Chae Min walking towards them while talking to a guy.

"Who's that?" Camille asked.

"Kim Myungsoo. A member of Blue Eagles basketball team. They are Red Dragons strongest opponent here in school. Red Dragons is where Hiphop team belongs." Seungkyoon explained.

"What are you doing here?!" S.coups' eyebrows met.

"Escorting a lady of course. And I also want to see how good all the members of Seventeen are in basketball." Myungsoo smirked.

Chae Min pulled him away from S.coups when she noticed a different atmosphere between them and they sat beside Jeonghan.

Mingyu saw them together and his mood went bad.

Mingyu wasn't able to focus on the 3rd quarter because he saw him talking and laughing with Chae Min.

He attempted to do a 3 pts. shoot but the ball didn't go in the ring. DK threw the ball to Hoshi and Hoshi was about to shoot the ball when he slipped. The members helped him stand.

[A/N: Hoshi just slipped into the diamond life ㅋㅋㅋ]

3rd Quarter:
Team Mingyu 38, Team Woozi 44

"Chae Min-ah! Cheer them! Look, we know that Mingyu, Vernon and the others are doing their best to win but they need you to cheer them. Especially Mingyu." Jeonghan complained and Myungsoo heard it.

Myungsoo knows Chae Min.

He remembered when he went to the library, he saw a girl and a boy sleeping with their face were inches away from each other. He noticed that the guy was Mingyu of Red Dragons and the girl was the new transferee from Music building.

"Chae Min?" He asked her.

"That's my real name." Charmaine just smiled.

Myungsoo looked at her and he just realized why Charmaine looked so familiar and now he knew why.

"Thanks for today, I need to go back to my class." He said goodbye to her and left.

The last quarter started. Seungkyoon and Camille started cheering for S.coups and Joshua while Jeonghan was the only one cheering for Mingyu's team.

"IF YOU WIN THIS GAME, I WILL BUY YOU GUYS ANYTHING YOU WANT!" He shouted.

Chae Min was looking at them. She noticed that the boys were tired and exausted already but they kept on running, dribbling, passing the ball to each other and trying to shoot the ball to score.

"Is it really a big deal to go to the Lotte world with us?" Chae Min whispered to herself.

She stood up and shouted,

"MY PRECIOUS GEM STONE WHO SHINES LIKE A STAR! YOU SHOULD DO YOUR BEST!" Chae Min shouted that caught their attention.

Mingyu just realized what she said and he did a 3 pts. shoot before they ran out of time

The final score was Team Mingyu 53 and Team Woozi 54.

"Yes! We won!" - S.coups

"If I just didn't slip earlier.." - Hoshi

"It's not your fault. All of us did our best. Look, 1 point difference but yeah, we lose but it's ok." DK patted Hoshi's shoulder.

"Ah, I'm exhausted." - Dino

"It's Chae Min's fault." Seungkyoon blamed her.

Chae Min's POV

I think so but I think it was all about the skill and being lucky.

I didn't say a word to them and went out of the gym then Mingyu's team followed me.

"It's your fault." DK joked.

"I know and I'm glad that you lose." I smirked.

"For real?" Vernon was surprised.

"But noona, you cheered for us." Dino said.

"Yeah I did. I distracted Mingyu that's why you lose, my fault." I smiled bitterly.

"No. It's my fault." - Mingyu

"Look, it doesn't matter who's fault it is. We lose so we can't go to Lotte World tomorrow, that's it." Vernon was disappointed. They went back to the gym leaving Mingyu and I alone.

"What? Aren't you upset at me too?" I asked.

"Being cold again? It doesn't matter that we lose because you still shouted my name." Mingyu was so happy about it that he even put his arm around my shoulder.

"It's not your name and better change your clothes now." I complained because he was still sweating.

He went back to the gym while I decided to go to the rooftop.

"Giving their best for Lotte world. They can go there anytime, well if their manager allows them. Those guys really, they like to put an effort on small things like that how stupid." I said to myself.

I was sitting on the railings at the rooftop when I heard someone's footsteps was getting closer and closer but I didn't bother to look at who it was.

"Calling them stupid huh. Don't you dare to move or I will push you to death." She said.

If I'm not mistaken, the owner of this voice is the leader of the girls who wanted to slap me last time.

I took out the lollipop I was eating.

"I don't talk to a shitty person like you. Better find a dumb person like you to be your prey." I said coldly.

She held the hem of my uniform.

"Really? Just remember this Charmaine or should I say, Yoon Chae Min. Stop flirting with Mingyu." This girl is funny.

"I'm not flirting with him, he's flirting with me." Her words made me laugh.

She shook my body to frighten me.

"I heard that Mingyu broke up with Soo Hyang when she slapped you on cam but take note of this, Mingyu is MINE." She really emphasized the last word huh.

"No one owns him." I said.

"No one owns me.." We looked back.

"But her." He get the girl's hand from me and he pulled me closer to him.

"Don't you ever dare to do something to her or else, you will be expelled in this school." The girl was terrified and she ran.

"What are you doing here?" We both asked each other.

Me: "Nothing."
Him: "I saw you."

We both answered at the same time.

"And what did you just say? I own you? Tss, stupid." That was unbelievable.

"You said earlier that I'm your precious gem stone right?"

Oh.

That..

"They made me say it."

"Oh really?" He didn't believe me.

"Fine, you win. I did say it. Happy now?"  I rolled my eyes and went downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 2.5K 23
{{Based from the Hoshi Chatbot (@naegahossshhhi) on Messenger which I created.}} Highest ranking: 💎#26 in Short Story 💎#80 seventeen tag 💎#8 dk ta...
19.1K 624 44
❝I've liked you since i met you.❞ _ Hi and welcome ! Before you read make sure to check every part that you read. MAKE SURE to read in the correct o...
38.2K 726 15
↳ ❝ [ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 ] ¡! ❞ » [rock with you] « 0:46 ─〇───── -2:13 ...
83.9K 2.4K 34
You went to korea to do your bussiness work. you went there alone , you dont really know much about korea but you do know this group call 'seventeen'...