Precious 2

By DontActBhad

*Sequel To Precious* Recently named Down For You It's been six years since Gold has gone to jail and things... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Very Important, Must Read
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 P.1
Chapter 23 P.2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The End.
Or Nahh?
open for a surprise xoxo

Epilogue

3.5K 103 50
By DontActBhad

12 years later...

I wiped the sweat off my forehead as the buzzer rang just as I scored the last winning shot. A feeling of pure joy rushed over me as I was surrounded by my team mates piling themselves on top of me, shit, I guess I was a young Steph Curry/ Kobe in the making.

I watched my coach smile as he crossed his arms. He would normally have a scold on his face but who would if your basketball team just won the season.

"Well done kid." Coach Knight says as he hands me a bottle of water. I nod my head leaving him to go to the changing room.

"Baby." I heard a loud recognisable squeal behind me. I turn around to meet with my girlfriend two years holding our nine month old daughter, Amari. That's what happens when you're young and dumb and no condom feels better.

"I swear I could hear you scream my name during the game." I tell my Jamaican beauty, Cyiarra who was planting kisses all over my face.

"I had to support my baby and let these bitches know who I am." She smirks as she puts a strand of her hair behind her ear.

I smile planting a kiss on her lips, "Baby you the only one that I want." I tell her what she always wants to hear. "Get out of here it stinks; wait for me in the car." I order planting a kiss on Amari's forehead.

She smiles nodding her head as she leaves letting me get changed. "Bro' you fucked that shit up back there." My best friend Darrel says pulling me into a side hug.

"No nigga we fucked that shit up." I correct him, I don't like when all the attention is on me although I certainly knew I was the best player in the team.

"You going to the after party tonight? Bad bitches and shit is gon' be there." I shook my head, he knew what the answer was gonna be.

"You know I'm going to chill with my fam." I inform as I put on my Jordans before putting my basketball kit in the gym bag.

"It's an after party bruh'" I shook my head as I reached my hand out to do the handshake we always done.

"See you later bro."

"Where we going to celebrate?" Cyiarra asks as I enter the car. I took the time to reach back and grab my daughter.

"I'mma pick up my sister take her home then I'mma go to my momma's crib then checking up on the house then we celebrating, whatever you wanna do." I say as I make funny faces at my baby making her laugh. She looked just like me with a smooth cocoa skin complexion and huge hazel eyes she got from Cyiarra's grandmother.

"You spent so much time out I just want to chill with you." Cyiarrra says planting a kiss on my cheek again.

I raise my eyebrow. "You gon' make up the time we lost in the bedroom?" I smirk instantly making her smile.

"You crazy." She smiles uncontrollably as I start up the car but I knew she'd be saying something different when it's time.

"Hey Kyrie and co." My twelve year old half-sister, Keziah greets. She had all of my father's features just with Liana's hair and attitude.

"Yo', don't play that shit here K or you can walk ya' ass home." I tell her. She felt as if ever since I started dating Cyiarra our relationship has gone out the window which she hated but she had to face it, I have a family and trying to pursue a basketball career although I try to make time for everyone.

"Hi Cyiarra." She says in a whisper before she put her seatbelt on. I saw her kiss Amari in the forehead that was in the car seat. "Happy?"

"I don't know what ya momma be teaching you but you heading for some trouble." I mumble as Cyiarra greets her back.

I turned up the radio to hear one of Quality's old tracks she made for me on our fourteenth birthday, her voice was beautiful. Damn I miss her. Cyiarra sensed my discomfort reaching towards the radio to switch onto another channel but I lightly pushed her hands away stopping her. "Leave it, her voice soothes me." I smile.

As soon as I reach my destination, Keziah quickly jumped out slamming the door waking up Amari who had just fallen asleep. I shook my head as I watch her run to her mom who was at the front door with her face twisted like someone just farted in front of her.

She'll just never accept that she couldn't be with my dad forever although my dad was basically her deceased best friend's ex-boyfriend but I guess that's the power of the black dick.

"That woman needs to fix her child before she gets herself into trouble." I nodded in agreement as I drove to my mother's house; it felt like I haven't been here in ages.

Cyiarra smiles as my mother opens the door running towards her. They had an unbreakable bond, I really don't know why. "Hey baby how you doing?" My mother says giving all her attention to Cyiarra as she reached for her grandchild.

"I'm doing good Momma how about you!" She smiles as they walk inside. I shook my head grabbing my gym bag from the boot before entering my mother's house.

"What's up Kyrie?" My step dad, Xavier greets pulling me into a hug. I always thought having a step dad would be like hell but shit, it was cool as fuck since he was chill.

"I'm cool I guess, how about you?" I ask as we walk together into the kitchen where the ladies are.

"If you're good I'm good. You played harder than a motherfucker tonight. Precious was screaming at the TV like you'd be able to hear her."

"Thanks man, you know what I gotta' do if I wanna get into the best teams." He nods because he was an ex NBA player himself. He then retired due to the tiredness it was giving to him, making his breathing worse. Not stopping there,he turned into an agent and when he hooked up my mom with some modelling shit making them they fall in love.

"I guess but you still need to focus on them books." I nod agreeing. "Ma' you acting like I never won for the team today, giving all the attention to Cyiarra and shit."

"Aww I'm sorry baby." She smiles hugging me and planting a kiss on my forehead. "You know I love ya ass."

"What you cooking?" I ask watching her fry the chicken.

"Since you won I decided to make your favourite food baby." She grins.

"I love you mama." I coo hugging her. I really do, through all that she's been through for us and my father.

It's crazy how they're not together. Although she practically wasted six years of her life by waiting six years for a nigga—I mean my father who fucked her over. That's crazy. Our family is indeed crazy.

"Ma I'mma be back in a second, I'm going to check up on the trap." I inform her instantly making her and Xavier scowl.

"Ky—"

"You know it's not permanent I'm just checking up on it." I cut her off, she shooed me off as she began to converse with Cyiarra.

I opened the door to the trap surprisingly seeing my father. He pretty much left the game when Quality was kidnapped, raped and drugged causing her death, another one of his daughters was taken due to the drug industry and he just couldn't take it. I actually never thought he'd leave but I guess that was one of his weak spots. I still remember how he broke down at the funeral five years ago, he basically knew her for five years since he was in jail and I knew it broke him to the core when she died cause not even his mother dying made him leaving this lifestyle.

"Congratulations son." He smiles giving me spud.

"Thanks dad." I reply.

He married a woman Puerto Rican woman named Idalyz seven years ago, I could see she slightly made him happy but not as much as my mother did though.

I guess both of them ended up saying fuck it and moving on with their lives; there was not much point cause even if you were down for someone they would pretty much fuck you over. I know it seems like I'm shaming my father for everything but I just feel like if it wasn't for the shit he did we would've been a happy family possibly with Quality. I know what happened in the past wasn't just my dad's fault cause my mother did cheat to but that just proves that the love wasn't there. But I guess I can say, with them together or not, they and I are still happy which the more important.

Quick Summary:

Kyrie: 19 years old, trying to make it in the basketball industry and focusing on his family.

Keziah:12, Liana and Nehemiah's daughter, a mistake, hates Cyiarra.

Cyiarra: 18/19 in two months, Kyrie's girlfriend of two years and baby mother. 

Quality: Died when she was 14 due to being kidnapped, drugged and raped by one of Gold's rival group.

Nehemiah: 36 'Happily' married—or is he? Had to give up on Precious since it wasn't working out, talks to her when he has the chance to.

Liana: 32, Never got what she was basically aiming to get although she has a part of Nehemiah by Keziah.

Precious: 34, happily married to Xavier. Still getting back to modelling after her break down of five years due to Quality's death, doesn't want to have any more children, happy that Gold is happy.

Xavier: 36, ex NBA player, Modelling Agent.

Aaliyah Jade: 32, moved to Atlanta three years after Quality's death. Happily married with three children and a husband.

Amari: 9 months, Kyrie&Cyiarra's daughter

Jasmine Marie: 33, lives in the southern parts of Miami with her two children, single mother.

Destiny Grace: 35, after being in an abusive relationship for three years she finally married someone better and now has two adopted children due to the fact she is unable to conceive.

Omar: Gold's brother, back in Cali making movements for Gold.

And that's the end of Precious 2/ THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE THROUGHOUT THE HOLD YOU DOWN SERIES LOVE Y'AAAAAALLL.

If you want to read my other stories click on the link below or my profile. 

Worth of a Diamon: https://www.wattpad.com/story/63482972-worth-of-a-diamon

I'd appreciate if you gave those books the same amount of support you gave for PR1&PR2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 955 31
What will you do when something which is your is not yours anymore? One forgotten promise.. One who remember. One who forget. Heart Break. Betrayal. ...
176K 6.3K 68
By popular demands, the duo is back!😜 "You can't what? Stop cheating?" She sits back down too. I shook my head no. "You know what you do to me, it's...
1.1M 46.8K 18
Sequel to His Hostage It's been two years since Belinda last seen August at her house when he confessed his love. August is trying to cope with deal...
582K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...