Chasing Unexpected Love|| (Ei...

By pkoookie

° Kissed By The Baddest Bidder fanfic ° It was just another day for Sakura, she went to college but after bei... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Part 1)
Chapter 32 (Part 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Announcement
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
New book!

Chapter 12

199 17 2
By pkoookie

"Wait! Where are you taking me?" I asked and tried to pull my wrist out of his firm grip- which only seemed to get tighter. He dragged me into the elevator and looked down at me coldly.

"You and I need to talk," he growled. This was the first time I'd seen him like this.

He's in the MA-FI-A! What do you expect?

I gulped and nodded quickly. Obviously amused by my reaction. He straightened back up and held my upper arm while he lead- well more like dragged- me out of the hotel to his Bentley.

The car ride was silent until he parked outside of a large mansion. We both exited the vehicle and I stood staring up at the large oak door. "Come on, I don't have all day." Soryu muttered and I quickly followed him up the steps to the door, he opened it and I gingerly walked in afterwards.

We stepped in to a large lounge filled with men, knowing that they were all part of a mafia group made me instinctively move closer to Soryu. He could be scary but right now he was the safest person in the room; that I knew of.

"Inui!" Soryu called and a man with brown hair walked down the stairs.

"Yes, sir?" He smiled brightly but his expression faltered. He stood in front of Soryu and I then extended a hand for me to shake. Still feeling unsure I glanced up to Soryu who looked back impatiently. I slowly reached my hand out and shook his. "I'm Ryosuke Inui, but you can call me Inui!"

"Down dog," someone with black hair said from one of the couches; causing the men surrounding him to erupt in laughter. I looked around in confusion and noticed Inui with his head lowered. I immediately felt bad for the young man and rubbed his upper arm.

"I'm sorry, it's okay Inui." He looked up in surprise and I noticed the tears in his eyes. I gave him a small smile and I was pulled into a tight embrace.

"Than you so much," he said quietly before letting me go.

"Don't worry about it," I bowed and turned to face Soryu. But he'd disappeared, "oh, do you know where Soryu went?"

Inui nodded, "follow me princess," he grinned and lead me to a door in the far corner of the room. I turned to him as we stood in front of it and bowed.

"Thank you, and sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, my name is Sakura Itoh." I smiled.

"You don't need to bow, miss!" he insisted and Soryu opened the door.

"You can go back to work, Inui," Soryu said and pulled me into the office. I sat on the chair in front of Soryu's desk and he opened a file. He took a page out and laid it on the desk in front of me. "Do you know this man?"

My eyes widened and I nodded, "yes, he's..-" I paused trying to think of what to call him"- he's a friend of mine." Soryu chuckled and I looked up from the file to him.

"He works for The Pheonix's. The mafia group that kidnapped you on Monday evening."

"I'm aware of that," I rolled my eyes. Which fell back to the photo of him on the file.

Crap! I was supposed to meet him last night for a date.

I closed my eyes and mentally slapped my self. I need to call him as soon as I get my phone.

"What is this about?" I questioned.

"We have surveillance footage of him in the lobby last night between the hours of seven and eight o' clock. Seeing that Akira Ichinomiya and you are both in the hotel- although they may not know it- there is a chance one of you are being targeted and planned to use against Eisuke." I stared at Soryu, my mouth agape. "What happened on Monday night?"

I bite my lip and glanced around the room. "Well after I kicked the can two men in black suits stood in front of me and knocked me out. I woke up a while after and was tied to a chair, Naoki came in and spoke to me. After a little while I asked him to loosen the rope because it was hurting me and that's when I ran. I could hear him chasing me through the halls of the mansion we were in but I turned a corner and bumped into a large China vase. It fell and smashed and I guess that's when the boss got really mad." I took a deep breath, remembering how close to death I had came that night. "He held a gun to the back of my head and told me that if I moved he'd shoot me on the spot. Noaki was instructed to knock me out but he didn't do it with a gun, he held a cloth to my nose and mouth and the last thing I saw was his eyes- they were full of sorrow- while my sight became blurred and dark. After that I woke up in a large cage behind some curtains and I guess that was when I was wheeled out to be sold." I lowered my head and looked at my hands in my lap.

"Have you had any other interaction with Naoki?"

"Uhm.. Well-" I broke off and bite my lip. "- there was a phone number in my hand bag and I was confused so I called it. It was him and he wanted to make sure I was okay then he offered to take me out on a date as a thank you because he helped me when I was drunk. " Soryu leaned forward- pen in hand.

"Do you have his number?"

"Its on my phone back in the penthouse. I was supposed to go on a date with him last night. He was meeting me in the lobby but I completely forgot because Eisuke's father arrived and-" Soryu cut me off.

"That's all I need to know," He stood up. "Come on."

------------------------------

Hey guys!
Oooooh things are starting to warm up. 😈

Credits to itsmari-a for making my new book cover! I love it!! Check out her stuff she's amazing.

Also don't forget to vote, comment and add to your reading list. I love hearing you guys' opinion.

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 28.1K 46
[LIBRO 1] No respires cerca de él. No lo mires a los ojos. No le preguntes por su collar. No busques las razones. Es él, la imagen de la perfección m...
70M 3M 60
Culpa mía es una película basada en la trilogía "Culpables" - Próximamente disponible en Amazon Prime. ¡Disponible los 16 primeros capítulos! **Ganad...
8.7M 1M 53
[COMPLETA] Adam tiene una fascinación por las frases de asesinos. Reachell ama tocar el piano. Adam es reservado y misterioso. Reac...
594K 79.7K 46
Una sola noche. Dos mujeres lesbianas. ¿Un embarazo? ¡Imposible!