Seventeen's Ice Princess (SIP...

By hanachujeon

People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm no... More

Introduction
=PROLOGUE=
01. Meet The Guys Pt. 1
02. Meet The Guys Pt. 2?!
03. Meet The Guys Pt. 3!
04. Phone Call
05. Smile
06. Happiness is..
07. Movie
08. Her Voice
09. New Friend
10. For Him
11. Tomato
12. I'm Sorry
13. Favor
14. Fever
15. Blue Bear
16. Jealousy
17. Unknown
18. Revealed
19. Getting Along
20. New Transferee
21. SEVENTEEN
22. Fiancé
23. The Day
24. Surprise
25. Forgive & Forget
26. First Date
27. Avoiding Her
28. 김치 팬케이크
29. 'What If'
30. The Plan
31. Married Couple
32. Baby Sit
33. Unexpected
34. Problem
35. Lost
36. Sunrise & Sunset
37. Farewell
38. New Life
39. Charmaine
41. The Fight
#SEVENTEEN예쁘다WIN
42. Good Night
43. Hers
44. Lotte World
Not an Update
45. Stupid
46. Welcome To Pledis
47. Test of Love
48. Minggu
49. A visitor?
50. Peace
=EPILOGUE=
Extra Chapter 01 (S.coups)
Extra Chapter 02 (Jeonghan)
Extra Chapter 03 (Joshua)
Extra Chapter 04 (Jun)
Extra Chapter 05 (Hoshi)
Extra Chapter 06 (Woozi)
Extra Chapter 07 (DK)
Extra Chapter 08 (The8)
Extra Chapter 09 (Seungkwan)
Extra Chapter 10 (Vernon)
Extra Chapter 11 (Dino)
Extra Chapter 12 (Wonwoo)
Special Chapter

40. Unrecognized

4.6K 177 74
By hanachujeon

Jeonghan's POV

We went to the cafeteria when class was dismissed. We didn't wait for the others and we bought our foods before they arrived then go to the practice room to eat. S.coups suggested that we'll do that starting from now to avoid a crowd.

"Hey who's that?" I heard a girl asked her friend.

I looked back to see who they were talking about and I saw our classmates with the new student at the back.

I noticed that she was uncomfortable since she didn't have any friends yet because she's still new here.

"Ladies first." Joshua led her in front of the line.

"Uhm, thank you. By the way may I ask where the Class 2-A is?" She asked us as she looked around.

"Why?" S.coups paid his food.

"Uhm, my friend is there." She answered shyly.

"Camille!" We looked at the one who called her.

"Ms. Charmaine, what took you so long? I'm not familiar here." I heard her complained and then she wrapped her arm around her friend's arm.

I looked closely at the girl who called her.

Chae Min?

"Am I dreaming? Charmaine the Korean singer in America is here?" - Guy 1

"I just bought her album the other day and it's still inside my bag! Dude, help me I want to get an autograph from her!" - Guy 2

"You..." I was about to say her name when S.coups pulled me out of the place.

Chae Min's POV

Don't tell me Jeonghan didn't notice that it's me? What's wrong with them?

A group of students went towards me to get an autograph from me. After giving my autograph, we bought our food and went to the rooftop to eat.

"They didn't notice that it's me." I mumbled.

"C'mon Minnie, compared to your appearance before you really changed. You look more matured and attractive now than before." Camille gave me an assuring smile.

"Do I need to dye my hair back to black, straightened it again and put this bangs out so they will recognize that it's me?" I said pointing at my bangs which I always clipped.

I heard someone open the door here at the rooftop and saw Jeonghan looking for someone.

"Do you need something?" I asked.

"Since when did you arrive here? And why didn't you tell me?"

Oh, so he knew that it's me.

"It's an emergency beca---" I was interrupted because he hugged me.

"I missed you little princess. You didn't know how lonely I was when you went to America with dad without telling me." He hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry." That's all I could say.

He removed me from his hug.

"And what's with that hair? You look more matured." He commented.

"Oh, do you know her? She's our classmate." He noticed Camille just now, really.

"She's my bestfriend when I was in America before and still my bestfriend now." I answered.

"I'm her personal assistant too. Nice to meet her brother today." Camille smiled at him.

"Do I need to tell everyone that you're back?" He said and I just smiled.

I still need to apologize to them so after we ate, we followed Jeonghan to the practice room and there I saw the boys playing around.

"Sebongies!" Jeonghan caught their attention. He pointed at me but their reaction didn't change.

"Hello Charmaine! Oh hyung you knew her? She's our classmate." DK waved at me.

"You didn't recognize her?" Jeonghan asked.

"She's the Korean singer who became famous in America right?" Woozi answered.

They didn't recognize me. How nice.

"Hey Camille! Oh, so Charmaine is your friend. Nice to meet another lovely singer." Joshua said and he get my hand.

Jeonghan was dumbfounded that they didn't notice that it's me, Chae Min.

I looked at Seungkyoon who was talking to S.coups so I asked myself, are they dating already? I talked to her earlier but it seemed like she didn't recognize that it's me too.

"Guys, what's with all of you? Have you forgotten my sister already? You're unbelievable." Jeonghan started to be upset.

"Chae Minnie? Of course not. When will she go back here?" Hoshi asked.

I stopped Jeonghan from saying it aloud and just said,

"Nice meeting you, Seventeen." I faked a smile and went out of the practice room.

They are so stupid! Really stupid!

Third Person's POV

"What's wrong with you hyung?" - Wonwoo

"Why did you bring up that topic about the Ice Princess so sudden?" - S.coups

"Don't tell me you mistaken Charmaine to Chae Min?" - Joshua

"Or you just like her? Yiee." - S.coups

"I'm going back to the house. Don't wait for me to go back to the dorm with you." Jeonghan said and he stormed out of the practice room.

"They are so disappointing." Jeonghan let out a heavy sigh.

Mingyu's POV

Class dismissed.

I looked at Charmaine who wasn't even moving on her seat. She was just looking outside the window lost in her thoughts.

Chae Min's image flashed into my mind. She also likes to look at the window when she's thinking.

"Hey." I called her out of nowhere.

"Mingyu, let's go." DK called me.

I told them to go first.

"Something's on your mind?" I asked her.

She looked at me.

"So stupid." She whispered.

Her voice sounds familiar.

"Why are you still here?" She asked me.

"U-uhm, I just feel like it." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Kim Mingyu." She knows me?

"Yes?"

"You are all stupid." She said and went out of our room.

Me? How..

"Charmaine!" I followed her.

There's something about her that caught my attention and I want to know her more.

"So, where do you live?" I asked.

"House." She answered me shortly.

"Oh right. Anyway what is your real name?" I asked again so she stopped walking.

Wonwoo hyung came to get me because our bus was waiting. My body move on itself and held Charmaine's wrist and then we ran downstairs.

"What took you.. so.. long.." - S.coups hyung

"What are you doing?" - Woozi hyung

"Why is Charmaine with you?" - The8

"Let's bring her home." I just smiled at them.

Chae Min's POV

What's with him? I rode in their mini bus and Mingyu sat beside me.

Inside:

Vernon Dino               The8 Jun
SK  Joshua                   S.coups Woozi
Wonwoo Hoshi          DK *Vacant seat*
Me  Mingyu
    Door                               Driver

Jeonghan told me to go home first because he needed to go somewhere and he brought Camille along with him.

"Mingyu, explain." Hoshi said.

"Charmaine and I are classmates and I want to be friends with her since she's an idol too, it's fine right?"

This guy.

He's the most stupid among them.

"Charmaine-ssi, where do you live?" Hoshi asked me.

"There, somewhere." I answered coldly.

"You remind me of someone." He commented that made the others laugh.

"How can we bring you home if you won't tell us where you live?" S.coups complained.

Okay, fine.

"Bring me to Jeonghan's house." I answered bluntly.

"Jeonghan hyung?" Mingyu asked.

You heard me right?

We arrived at our house so I stood up.

"Thank you for the ride."

I was about to go outside when Dino asked me,

"Noona, Vernon hyung wants to ask why you look pretty?"

I smiled and answered, "I'm not pretty. I'm just me." And went out of their mini bus.

Third Person's POV

"Is that.." - Jun

"What Chae Min noona said before?" - Vernon

"It's her line right?" - Dino

"Maybe it was just a coincidence." - Joshua

"Jeonghan and Charmaine? Not bad. At least Jeonghan will have a girlfriend soon." - S.coups

"Mingyu, what's gotten into you? Why did you insist to bring her home?" - Wonwoo

"Nothing." Mingyu whispered and he looked outside the window.

Charmaine went inside their house and Jeonghan with Camille opened the party popper they were holding.

"Welcome home little sister!" Jeonghan shouted.

"Is this what you did with Camille?" Charmaine asked.

"Yes. Since, the members doesn't recognize that it's you our Chae Minnie. Ahhh, they really disappointed me." Jeonghan shook his head.

"Let's eat first Minnie and don't mind those guys. It's not your fault if they didn't recognize you. I bet there's something wrong with their eyes." Camille said and they started to eat.

At Seventeen's Dorm.

"Look Seungkwan, her voice is really good. It has a nice melody to my ears." DK called Seungkwan as he watched Charmaine's performance on stage.

Seungkwan ignored DK and he tried to dial Chae Min's #.

Calling..

"Hello?" - On the other line.

Seungkwan -> O____O

"Hyung hyung hyung hyung!"

"What?" Hoshi asked while reading the comments of their fans on their Twitter.

"Noona answered my call!" Seungkwan got excited again.

"Who?" Hoshi kept on asking but he didn't seem to have any interest what Seungkwan was saying.

"Noona?" - SK

"This is Seungkwan. Where are you? Ah noona, I miss you so much." - SK

Seungkwan looked at his phone because there was no response when he noticed that his phone went home.

"Seungkwan is crazy." - Mingyu

The hyungs kept on ignoring him so he went to Dino to borrow his phone.

He dialled Chae Min's # again and she picked it up right away. He clicked the loudspeaker mode so Dino was able to hear it too.

"Noona, this is Seungkwan." - SK

"Who's that? Chae Min noona?" - DN

"Hello Seungkwanie and Little Chan." - CM

"Waaaaaa! Noona!! Noona!!! Omo!! Are you here? Where are you?!" - DN

"We miss you noona. We want to see you again." - SK

"Hahaha, I miss you guys too. I'm already here in Korea and I saw you both with the others today but you didn't seem to see me." - CM

"Where?!" - SK/DN

"In school." - CM

"You went to school today? How come Mingyu hyung and the others didn't see you?" - SK

"I don't know, maybe they forgotten about me already. Gotta go, take care guys. See you again tomorrow!" - CM

And she hung up.

Chae Min's POV

I told Seungkwan and Dino to go to the rooftop this morning. I was already here and just waiting for them.

"Noona! We're here. We didn't bring the hyungs with us." I heard Dino's voice so I stood up.

They saw me looking at them.

"Charmaine noona." - Seungkwan

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Uhm, we're looking for someone." - Dino

"Looking for Yoon Chae Min?" I asked innocently.

"You know her?" - Seungkwan

"Try to call her and ask where she is." I smirked so they did.

My phone rang and they looked at me.

"Noona, your phone is ringing." - Dino

"Should I answer it?" I asked as I walked closer to them.

"Yes. Maybe it's important." - Dino

I answered it.

Loudspeaker is a must. *smirked*

"Oh, noona answered it." Dino was surprised to hear his voice from my phone and they both looked at me.

"My name is Charmaine Yoon but the real name is Chae Min." I smiled at them.

Dino's POV

For real? I can't believe Chae Min noona is here in front of us. Her looks changed the reason why we didn't recognize her.

"Noona, I'm sorry. We didn't recognize you because you changed a lot." Seungkwan hyung apologized.

"I see. Then, I think it's my manager's fault." She slightly laughed.

I was so ashamed of myself. Ah, I want to hug her so badly but I can't.

Ah, Dino what did you do?

"Little Chan, are you okay?" She asked.

"I-I'm sorry noona." I couldn't looked at her in the eyes so I looked at the floor.

"It's okay you don't need to apologize. I'm the one who needs to apologize for not telling you guys that I was leaving that day." She said in a sad voice.

I couldn't take it anymore so I hugged her.

"We missed you noona, we really do." Seungkwan hyung hugged her too.

"And please don't leave us again noona. We can't take to see Mingyu hyung so depressed. He didn't even eat for 4 days because he thought it was his fault." Seungkwan hyung told her about that time.

"I'm not staying here for good. I'm going back to America soon enough and I'll let you know now when it is." Noona smiled.

"What? Can't you stay here any longer? We just met you today." We complained.

"I can't tell since the members didn't recognize me but I think it's better that way." How can she say that?

"Ahh, noona what are you saying?" I asked her.

"Just kidding." Noona ruffled our hair and we just laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.7K 17
Jeon Wonwoo - the guy who has been living up to his reputation as a cold guy, nothing made him into that, it just eventually happened. But then sudde...
257K 6.3K 34
|Commisions Closed| PM US AN IDEA AND BRACE YOURSELF Choose a member (or two), give us a storyline. Seasonal one shots will be written by us, but we...
461K 8.6K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3
12.5K 872 31
She did not know yet how sometimes people keep parts of themselves hidden and secret. They were hidden well behind their masks. They were the darkest...