Who Am I?[Infinite Fanfiction]

By ChinggyuSpirit

Kim Sunggyu, Infinite's leader went missing after Concert's party one night. After 2 weeks, Kim Sunggyu retur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
New Kim Sunggyu's Fanfic

Chapter 29

465 18 6
By ChinggyuSpirit

Sunggyu's POV

I laid her on the bed carefully as Yoonhye or to be exact, Nisha was sleeping soundly. Nisha squirming a little as I let her laying on the bed. I brush away softly her bangs to see her calm and peaceful face.

After a few minutes, I sit beside her and watch her sleeping. I heard someone entering the room. I tilt my head over my shoulder and found Baby Soul standing at the door way of  the room. Baby soul just give a small smile before ask me.

"Is she alright?"

I nodded and show a smile.

"She's okay, now. Thanks, Soul-ah."

I turn my head to Nisha again as I watch her with a smile still on my face. My hands hold her right hand firmly. Baby Soul approach me and sit at the edge of the bed, watching the sleeping Nisha.

"It's okay, Sunggyu Sunbae-nim. I just let her to have some rest in my room. It's  not a big deal."

"Still, I'm still thankful to you."

Silent take over our conversation as both of us shut our mouth, don't want to make any noise that can wake Nisha up.

"Nisha Unnie?"

"Jane, wait!"

Suddenly, there's a loud voice screaming Nisha's name. Baby Soul seems suprised because of the sudden scream echoed in her dorm. I just let a sigh as I know already who she is.
After a while, an average little girl with long black hair enter the room.

"Nisha Unnie!"

The girl just stand there at the door way. Then, Dongwoo appeared behind her with so much concern showed on his face.

"Jane."

Dongwoo reach for her shoulder but the girl let her shoulder away from Dongwoo's hand and walk towards me.

"Nisha Unnie."

Her voice are calmer than before as she standing next to me while watch her unnie laying on the bed. Her eyes watered with her tears, threatening to fall.

"Jane, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Jane look at me so much hatred in her teary eyes. She grabs my collar but I just let her do it. I know I'm being a bad oppa for her.

"Why? Why you hid my unnie from me? Why you keep it secret!?"

Jane start to cry as she shout right in front of my face. I just tilt my face down, not even dare to look in to her eyes again. I know all this happened because of my fault.

"Jane."

Dongwoo grab Jane's shoulders when Jane loose her grip on my collar and fall on to the floor, crying continuously. Dongwoo hug her and shushes her with a nice words, to calm her down.

Baby Soul just keep her mouth shut, confused with what just happened, maybe. Luckily, Nisha still in a deep  dreamland. She must be so tired because of the sudden truth.

"I'm sorry, Jane. I know it's my fault. I've my own reason for this."

Jane stopped crying. Dongwoo broke the hug and let Jane stand up again. Jane just keep her mouth shut and watch her unnie. She must miss her so much.

"For now, I don't want to hear anything from you, Sunggyu oppa. Just, let me be with my unnie for now. I need to be alone. I will come to you when I'm ready to hear everything about Nisha Unnie."

I nodded as well as Dongwoo. I understand her well and I gladly grand her wish. I, Dongwoo and Baby Soul went out to the living room,leave Jane with her sister alone in the room.

"Soul-ah, I hope you can look after them for today."

I ask Baby Soul to take care of Nisha and Jane for today. I've something else that I need to settle down. Baby Soul give a small smile and nodded.

"Not to worry, Sunggyu Sunbae-nim. Lovelyz are free today, so we will look after them. If anything happen, I'll let you know."

"Thanks, Soul-ah. Let's go, Dongwoo. I need you to help me."

Dongwoo nodded while Baby Soul say your welcome to me. Then, I and Dongwoo rush to Woollim Building with my car, Yoongi is waiting there. I need to hear his explaination. I really need them.

..

Author's POV

"Junhyung, we need to talk."

Junhyung follow his leader to the meeting room in Cube's Building. They're having their dance practice in the studio. While they're having a break, Dujoon come towards Junhyung and ask Junhyung to follow him to the meeting room which is far from other people's presence.

"What is it, Dujoon?"

Dujoon let a sigh as he take a seat on a chair from the meeting room. Dujoon make a gesture by his index finger, ask Junhyung to have a sit too, in front of him.

"You need to stop all this, Junhyung."

"Stop what? What do you mean by stop?"

Junhyung's eyebrows knitted. He can't grab what is Dujoon try to say to him. Dujoon make him confused. Dujoon rub his face before he look at Junhyung with sharp gaze.  He know damn well that he need to stop this bullshit. It's getting worse. And that make him really disappointed with his member.

"I know what you did to Sunggyu, Junhyung."

Junhyung scoffed when he hear Sunggyu's name. He really can't understand why all people care for Sunggyu so much but not him.

"Sunggyu? What I did to him? I didn't do anything wrong to him?"

"Stop lying. It's too obvious."

Junhyung look at Dujoon with sharp gaze. He hate when people back up Sunggyu and what worst is, his own leader back up Sunggyu. That's totally wrong to him.

"Junhyung, maybe you don't know this but I know so damn well what you did from the beginning. The day you bring unconscious Sunggyu to the sea, I'm there actually and I'm the one who save him from drowning and die."

Junhyung scoffed again but this time louder than before. Now he know who is the one that make his planned failed. After a while, Dujoon continue.

"You know that Sunggyu can't swim and because of that you throw him in to the sea and let him drown and die. Don't you?"

"No wonder, my planned was failed. You safe him? But Sunggyu deserve to die. He need to die!"

"Just, what's wrong with you, Junhyung? He is your fucking best friend."

Junhyung stand up abruptly while his gaze still on Dujoon. He put his right hand on his waist while the other hand ruffled hir hair roughly.

"Bestfriend? Really?"

Junhyung scoffed.

"He's not my fucking Bestfriend after he took my place!"

"What place, Junhyung!?"

This time, Dujoon stand up abruptly while he punch the meeting table beside him. He can't calm himself any longer. Junhyung's reason is so unacceptable.

"My popularity! I need my popularity back! No one can take it from me! Not even my fucking Bestfriend! Not even you!"

Junhyung push his index finger on Dujoon's chest. It makes Dujoon's shoulder move to the back a little. Dujoon push Junhyung's hand away from him. His eyes shows how angry he is. He can't take it anymore. Junhyung just being too much!

"Popularity? That's what you want? Junhyung, where is you sanity? You dare to kill you bestfriend just because he is more popular than you? Did you even think what are you doing all this time?"

"I'm! And I deserve for that popularity! Not Sunggyu!!"

Junhyung stumble to the floor as Dujoon let a hard punch hit Junhyung's face. Before Junhyung can do anything, Dujoon is hovering his body while his left hand grab his collar. The other hand was ready for another punch.

"You are crazy, Junhyung! Damn that popularity! What if I'm the one who is popular than you? Then, you will kill me too?."

"Fucking, yes!"

Another hard punch landed on Junhyung's face. The punch make Junhyung get a cut at the tip of his lips. His left eye start to swollen while his cheeks has turn to purplish.

"How could you? How could you to do that? Sunggyu had suffered so much because of you.  And then, you send a gangster to Nisha's house and you make her parents died. For what!?"

Junhyung let a cough and there some red liquid come out from his mouth.

"Sunggyu need to be suffer... as well as the one he love...."

Dujoon tighten his grip on Junhyung's collar. He still waiting for Junhyung to continue.

"I didn't mean to kill her parents. And I'm not the one who kill them since they died before my man arrived at the scene. I just want to kill Sunggyu. Not her. I'm not the one who send the gangster. This one you need to believe me. But somehow, what's happening to her family make me smile because I can see Sunggyu's misery. And the day Nisha gone missing, I was so happy."

Dujoon gasp as he heard a little information that he didn't know. However, he still angry with Junhyung since Junhyung is the one who send the man to shoot Sunggyu and nearly to shoot Nisha too that day. How Dujoon know all this information? Simple, a detective.

Since Dujoon help Sunggyu from drowning, he pay for a detective to look over Junhyung and Sunggyu. He knows, he should act fast before the bad comes. But, he was so stupid just let some other things went just like that. Now, he feel regretful with himself.

"I want you to fix all this mess. You must! Or I'll send you to the jail with my own hands!"

"No, no, no. Please don't, Dujoon."

"Only now, you're afraid?"

"Please don't do that, Dujoon. It will effect my popularity. I need my popularity."

Dujoon let off his grip on Junhyung's collar. Junhyung's eyes become teary all of sudden. His body was shivering and he keep talking about his popularity. From anger, it turns to worried when Dujoon see Junhyung hide his face under his hands.

"Junhyung, are you alright?"

Dujoon ask Junhyung softly. He's worried about Junhyung. Why Junhyung behave like this suddenly?

"No, Dujoon! No! Sunggyu need to die! He didn't deserve the popularity. "

Dujoon lost his words after Junhyung can't stop whisper to himself. Junhyung curled his body into a ball on the floor. Somehow, this make Dujoon less anger but make him concern about his members.

He come to Junhyung and pull him into his hug. He patted Junhyung's back and cares his head. Junhyung need to calm himself.

"Junhyung, relax. I.. I won't send you to the jail, okay. You're safe here."

"Really?"

Junhyung asked. His voice was so slow just like he is whispering to himself but loud enough for Dujoon to hear.

"Yes.. yes, Junhyung."

After a while, Junhyung fall asleep in Dujoon's hug, on the floor. Dujoon piggy back him and bring him to their dorm with their manager's help. In his mind, he need to tell Sunggyu the truth.

While for Junhyung, he need a check up. What happened just now, make Dujoon so worried. Junhyung never behave like that before. This is the first time, Dujoon see Junhyung so desperate and paranoid at the same time. Dujoon is the only one who can fix the mess that Junhyung had made.

..

Yoongi's POV

I let a relief sigh as Sunggyu told me that Yoonhye is sleeping currently. I palm my face as I sit on the couch in one of the dance practice studio in Woollim's Building. Sunggyu and Dongwoo, too, sit on the other couch that was placed in front of me.

"So, Yoongi-ssi. You can tell me everything about what happened to Nisha, why and how, whenever you're ready. I don't want to make you feel pressured."

Sunggyu's face was so calm. How he can be that calm after what had happened? Somehow, I envy him today. Sunggyu was so calm for the  entire day.

I take a deep breath before I spill out everything to him. I still can't believe that the day I will tell him the truth is today. Everything happen so fast.

"Everything that happened between Yoon, no, I mean, Nisha and me was because of me."

I paused for a moment and take another deep breath. I tried to recall what happened one year ago. Everything are so fresh in my mind. I just need some strength to let it out.

"Everything started when I left my gang 2 years ago."

"Gang?"

Sunggyu and Dongwoo ask me with a surprised face. They look each other and focus on me back. I nodded.

"Yes, gang. I was in a gang while I'm studying in University. That was my first and last gang. Until now, I  was so regret because I joined the gang."

I shifted my posture as I lean my head to the head rest on the couch and that time all the memories come into my mind.

..

(2 years ago)

"I want to leave the gang."

I said firmly as I stand in front of my leader. He tilted his head to face me. He was stood behind his gigantic marble desk. He gestures his other man to leave us alone in his room.

"You want to leave? Why?"

The leader leaned his body on the chair with his right eyebrow raise up. I bailed my right hand into a fist to find the courage to continue.

"I.. I want to.. focus on my study. Next year will be my last semester."

"That is the reason?"

The leader scoffed.

"I can't accept the reason. You're fucking lying right?"

I keep my mouth shut. In my head, I keep curse myself because I can't hide the nervousness.

"Yes, I'm lying. I don't want to involve in any gangs anymore. That's it. There's no any reason."

The leader let out a chuckled and it sounds so annoying.

"You know the rules right? Once you're in this gang, you can't leave the gang except if you die."

'Shit!'

"I don't care! I want to leave! Just ask me what you want, I can give you but let me go."

"Sounds easy, huh?"

The leader stand up from his sit and went towards me. I just stand there and shut my mouth. My chin was dragged by his strong hands as he gripped my chin and titled my head to face him.

"Do you think I will let you go just like that, huh? How can you assure me that you will never tell the secret of this gang to the police?"

"If that what make you worried, you don't need to be worried. I won't tell anyone since I don't have any interest to tell the others what your gang had done."

The leader scoffed. He let his face near my right ear and whispered.

"Then, how about we have some good time together before you left the gang. I've been craving for your body actually since the first day you are in the gang."

My body shivered when I hear his words. I'm fucking forget that my leader is a gay but not me. I pull my body away from him. He let go my chin from his grip and chuckled.

"Don't you ever dare to touch me. I can give you anything else but not my body!"

I let out my anger to him. I can't stand it anymore. I need to leave this place now.

"Okay. 10 thousands USd, is it clear? Then you can leave. Or, just forget about the money and let have..."

"Stop, don't ever dare to say that word! I'll  give the money by tomorrow. That's it."

"Okay, deal."

..

I let out a heavy sigh after I done with my story. Sunggyu and Dongwoo just stay silent but there's a concern showed on their face.

"And that's how everything, start."

Sunggyu and Dongwoo look at me with a serious face. The real story just begin.

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 298 30
Being an Idol and a leader, Kim Sungkyu never had the time to date anyone despite his age. Thanks to the boys (Infinite), he met an angel that will c...
39.7K 2.2K 64
All he did was return a stranger's wallet. Then, like an unexpected ticking time bomb, he was suddenly wrapped up in multiple murders his detective...
157K 4.7K 23
Woollim decides to have an audition and makes Infinite the judges. Infinite announces that if anyone wants to audition, they must send a video of the...
2.6K 110 12
"Forget the me of yesterday, begin again Don't worry, you know me the best Only you, only you" He was so clingy and needy he was so innocent everyon...