Love for Mr.Mafia

By gemsb12

#16(Romance)on (4/7/2016) He was not supposed to fall in love. He was not supposed to get distracted fro... More

Mundane life
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Untitled Part 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter-23
CHAPTER 24
chapter 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32 part-2
Chapter 33
Eid Mubarak
CHAPTER 34
chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
RICHE RICH AND THE FIRST AID
SWEET SUGAR
THE INTERROGATION
SEDUCTION
Amore morsus
His ways
Expectations
Are you 'Athesist?'
The path of his dark love

CHAPTER 29

10.4K 439 59
By gemsb12

khushbu's pov:

     Its been one hour twelve minutes and four seconds and I'm bored out of mind. Raftar is busy talking to his so called 'BUSINESS DELEGATES'  and is chased by pretty women. I have nothing to do except fake smile.

              I'm standing beside Raftar who is talking to some tycoon whose wife stands beside him and gives me a fake smile . I return the fake smile. She looks pretty but would have been much prettier if I dint feel the horror that her boobs might spill out any moment. She batts her lashes at Raftar who gives her a poker face and ignores her. They talk about some shipment. Seems like that lady too is into business since she talks so much about the topic that they are talking and me being me I'm trying to understand what they mean but its all calculus . I try not to scowl and pretty much control myself from hitting Raftar for bringing me to this stupid party. Sooooo boring. The only thing entertaining me is the women who try to hang on Raftar by cracking some stupid jokes for which only she would laugh and would leave from embarrassment
that she did actually sounded and that Raftar dint even twitch his eye but just gave a poker face. That seemed pretty hilarious.

Then there was this women who came and held Raftar's arm.

Oh women ! That man is taken for the sake of my virgin stop seducing him and massaging his arm in a seducing way please!

Raftar doesn't say anything but tries to move away from her but she tags on his arm again . She must have seen me standing too close to him . She narrows her eyes at me and I do the same.

Oh lady, don't mess up with me . Im too very dangerous when i'm pissed and hungry.

She racks her eyes down at my dress and scowls. I give her my dirtiest look.

"Oh, baby just look at your secretary her trashy clothes ... Her attitude ..... Uf.. You could have asked me I would have got a nice secretary for you. " she cooed in her buttery voice. The fake one of course . I roll my eyes. Can she get anymore stupid? Her manicured finger pints at me.

I don't say anything . Raftar turns his eyes towards me and looks at me. I look down . I suddenly feel my self esteem fall. I know I look underdressed and that I dint show skin. But I would never show my skin to anyone but my husband.

You mean you will show your skin to Raftar? My subconscious wakes up from her nap.

I frown at the thought. Raftar? No . Never. He might be my husband , but never. Nope.

" first lower your finger ". Raftar voice takes a change in atmosphere. This seem to give a shock to her ... Whose name i still don't know. She drops her hand by her side at the authority that stood in Raftar's voice.
" and my arm too" he adds to which she suddenly drops her other hand by her side. Her eyes flash in confusion and fear.

" The women that you are talking about-" he dramatically pauses and puts his arm around my shoulder. I look at his brown hazel orbs and he looks at mine . Mine held with confusion and low self esteem and his held with power and confidence.

" this women is the Mafia's queen . Meet my Wife ' Khushbu Raftar Ali ' " He then looks towards her. I try to drop my gaze or look away but I just cannot seem to look at or feel anything but his eyes and the arm that is around my shoulder.

" I - I dint know Raftar-"

" Sir or mister Ali for you Dina . Raftar is only for my wife . " This seem to pull me out of my haze . I turn and look at the women whose name is dina . Her face as white as paper sheet. She gulps and without another word sashes away to find someone else who would gladly give her company. I couldn't help the full blown grin on my face.

I turn towards Raftar to find him already staring at me. My grin gets even more larger and my hand automatically raises ....... ( chill guys she wont slap him hehe )

My hand automatically raises for an hi-fi for which Raftar just stares at it.

Doesnt this moron know how to give a hi-fi?

I roll my eyes and take his free hand that isn't resting on my shoulder and slap my palm against his palm." That was hilarious Raftar . You gave her a superub chop. Haha you should have seen her face. She was so scared of you " i say and giggle. Raftar joins me with his own laughter. He shakes his.

" oh khushbu , what am I going to do with you? "

" feed me. Im starving " I pout. Im so damn hungry.Raftar shakes his head again in disapproval but nonetheless leads me to the tables.

Raftar's pov:

                I pull her towards the table since she probably seems to be starving. What happened there earlier made my blood boil. Dina is gonna get it. Im gonna cut the ties with her company . She will learn her lesson.   Get ready to get doomed Dina.

    " oh , look Raftar our table ." She says pointing at a table. " there it is written Mr. And Mrs. Raftar Ali." She says with a smile.

        Oh she must be really hungry.

      How pathetic of me . I should feed her more often.

         I pull my hand away and pull out a chair for her but she doesn't even look at me and puuls out a chair for herself and sits down looking around at others.

   She needs to get used to this. Control... Control....

         " why are you standing Raftar? " I heave a breath and sit. Control . Donot lash out.

     " Khushbu , I want you know what formalities are. " I say out when I can't hold on anymore. She looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

  " excuse me ? What did I do? " oh this sure as hell is going to turn out a heated conversation.

  " I pulled out that chair out for you and I always try to open your car door but you beat me to it and do it yourself. You just wont listen to me. I -" before I could say more a waiter comes and stands beside our table.

" sir, mam, what would you like to order? " I open my menu card and look while khushbu looks into hers.
I know what I want. I turn towards the waiter and give him my order.

" Ill have no. 26" he nods at me and turns towards khushbu. Who is looking at the card like its all greek and latin which It is .  The food provided here is continental. Though halal food but continental and she must not have any idea about the language used .

" Ill order for you knushbu " I say but she is Khushnu and she has to defy me everything and anything.

" No. I can do that for myself. " she says . And randomly opens the menu book . She doesnt even read it properly .
" Ill have no. 256" she says with a determined look.

      I look down in the menu and see that its NÉCORA .

    The velvet crab.

    Im one hundred percent sure that she is not used to eating crab. Since she denied eating it at out wedding.

  " Khushbu-" I try to explain that to her but she puts her hand up.

   " I know what to do. " she says with confidence. Oh? Fine .

  " so sir you order is no. 26 and no.256. " I nod and he says thank you and leaves.

  " Khushbu think again are you sure you want-"

" yes " she says with her chin held high. I sigh.

   Why do you have to defy me always khushbu.

  We wait in silence when a waiter comes with our orders and places it on our table. He hands me my chicken caesar pasta salad and khushbu's Nécora.  

       She looks at it and gulps. Her face in disgust. A smirk crawls its way on my lips.

    Should have listened to me .

    " you can share with me " I say with that smirk . Her face of disgust suddenly changes to the one of arrogance and shakes her head.

" Ill eat my food and you eat yours "

  Fuck! There , there she is again defying me and showing me attitude and I just sit quit. Fine, two can play this Khushbu Ali. Ill see how you are gonna eat that crab .

      She takes hold of her knife and fork. She stabs her fork into the crab and tries to pull it apart. Then she tries to cut it with he knife. I try to  stifle  my laughter  and put a fork full of my salad in my mouth and chew my food while looking at the lady who is stabbing the already dead crab. The crab would have been grateful that he already than seeing her stab at him like that.

         Suddenly she takes the crab cracker and pries to pull the leg out. While she does that the gravy slashes on my suit jacket.

  Great. Just great. Now what? Now I go and wash.

      I look up to see her looking at my dinner jacket. But she doesn't say anything and goes back to torturing her food . 

   I pray to what ever is holy please Allah don't ever give me a life of a crab. Even If I'm ever born as crab please just don't make me laid on khushbu's plate.

     I walk to the washroom and wife the gravy from my jacket and make sure the stain is off the jacket. I wash my hands and walk back towards the table when i hear...
" I dont know why people go to places where they dont deserve or have the standard of such place. " the manager scoffs.

" excuse me how dare you talk like that to me. Dont you have manners"  khushbu fires back.

" you come from some pathetic -" that's it I loose it and get hold of his neck and dig my fingers into his skin. Oh no I wont kill him with a gun thats hidden behind my jacket. I will kill him with my bare hands .  I will choke him to death. Yes thats what ill do. I can see there are people turned towards our table but I dont give a shit about it. He dare insult my khushbu.

    Soon he starts choking for air . His feet in air clawing at my hands begging me to release him.

       Suddenly,a soft hand touches my hand helping that pathetic piece  of shit in releasing my hand from choking .

" Raftar , please leave him . Please . " Her voice though reaches my ear her words bounce off. I continue to choke him. Slow and painful death.

         Suddenly I feel breath tickling my ear. A nose almost touches my ear.

" please , please Raftar , please leave him " i turn my gaze to a beautiful set of chocolate brown orbs. Her eyes asking no pleading me . I loosen my grip and the mutt falls on his knees in an awkward position holding his neck and coughing badly.

   " You will loose your job wait and-" I was about to complete my sentence when Khushbu's hand pulls my hand away .

" no please Raftar don't please don't do that  " what? Is this women crazy or something? He just insulted her.

    She turn towards the piece of shit lying on the floor. " I stopped him from killing you because I dont want his hands red of blood for which I would be the reason. That would make me guilty and I dont want blood on my hands. I dint let him snatch away your job because you might be having a family . A wife kinds and parents to take care. I would never let innocent people starve out snatch away their source of living. " she says and pulls me towards the exit.

  Are you even for real khushu? Can there be any way to stop myself from falling in love than already I am . Just before I think I feel I cant love  you anymore harder than I already am and then BOOM I fall ever harder.

        I put my arm around my personal heaven's waist and call my driver. While waiting I look at her . Her pale flawless skin , long straight nose, her chocolate brown orbs , long eyelashes, her pink lips and her flushed cheeks.

  Flushed cheeks. Oh she must have felt my gaze.

    I smile at her but she turns to look at me and glares .

   Wow someone seems to be boiling in wrath.

      I raise my eyebrow at her and was about to ask her what exactly is wrong but just then my security team and my driver come in vehicles.

    " wait here for a second" I say to my pretty wife and walk towards my security team.

   " khalid give me my car keys and all of you leave. " But seems like people started to disobey me.

  " but sir- "

  " I said fucking leave . No arguments if you want to get shot. " I warn him and he backs off immediately and hands me my car keys before giving others orders to go in stand off mode.

   I walk to khushbu and guide her towards the car and open door for her she give me a hard glare and sits down in her seat nonetheless . I get into the car as well and drive off.

  " You are angry ? " I ask to end the silence. If you haven't noticed yet khushbu and silence is not a good match.

" You are asking or saying? " she speaks through her teeth.

   Wow! Blood boiling mad.

" why are you angry?"I ask since I already know she is pissed. 

  " you tell me Raftar why am I angry? "

  " now how the fuck do I know why you are angry" I seem to loose my calm.

   " Really? You dont know? Well Ali you ! YOU are the reason . You dint have to over react back there. But you have to show off your power"

" show off my power ? He bloody insulted you. YOU the wife of Raftar Ali . The wife of king . "

  She scoffs. " You say it like you are some great king. Let me correct you . King of Underworld. " and folds her hands challenging me to back fire her.

  Sure, just the moment I point that gun on your head you will shut up.

I control my anger and sigh. The silence is back until her stomach growls.

    Oh shit! How can I forget she dint eat anything. She must be starving .

    " there is a restaurant nearly five minutes away. "

  " oh the same type of place where we were not a while ago?  Thanks but no thanks . I better starve myself than dine around people with caked makeup and flashy jewellery or flashy suits ."

" Khushbu, You need something. It will take a while for us to reach home. " I try to explain her.

" no I dont waaant to go to such place"

" fine ,then where do you want to go? Your place of choice" Im not going to starve her but giving her a choice was a mistake a very big mistake indeed.

***********

Yes a mistake. Never give khushbu a choice . Specially to choose a place for food. Here Im walking with her into some dhaba. This is that typical country side restaurant.

Fuck my life.

This place is lit with the led lights. Most of the people here seem to be travellers. Figures, since this place is on highway. She leads the way and I let her lead. She sits on a cot. The thing she sits on is a sort of cot but instead of mattress this thing has woven jute ropes in pattern are tied to the wood bars on the foor sides. I raise my eyebrows.

Do I sit here now?

She sees this and raises her eyebrow. I sigh and sit down .

The jute mattress dips with my weight and I almost hit my back to the mattress .

I pull myself up and sit upright. Now im sitting on the cot opposite to khushbu and a wooden bench inbetween us. I lift my head to see my wife dearest stifling her laughter.

Yeah yeah what ever.

I look around to see people . Most of them are pathans and sikhs with their family. Then there are few workers or transporters.

The next thigh I see makes my eyes bulge out of my sockets. A boy around 19 years carrys water. No this is not that grosses me out . Its that his fingers are dipped in the glass to hold them. No tray to carry. He puts the glasses and the two probably workers gulp it down .

Oh well thats not just it. They go back to eating biryani. They eat it with their hands. They pour some white gooey substance probably curd and mix it with their bare hands making their palms dirty as well and literally stuff food .

Oh man !

Then the boy comes to us . He is wearing knee length shorts and wife beater with holes in them. He has a cleaning cloth on his shoulder.

" what do you want saab . We have dolma , chicken biryani, mutton biryani, kababs, patthar ka gosh, chiken tandoori , rumali roti, naan, ....." And he goes on and on

" um stop. give me the menu card" suddenly he looks at me like Im some freak.

" what menu? We dont have menu here. What do you want? Im your menu card. We have dolma....." Again he starts the list. I turn towards khushbu since she is the one who brought me here she must have an idea what this guy is talking about. And there is my wife tears brimming out of her eyes. She is trying and trying very hard to control her laughter . I give her a glare And she shuts up finally. She turns towards the boy .

" chotu" she calls out. How does she know his name? Does she know him? " we will have six naan, six rumali , chiken tandoori and two biryanis oh and don't forget two lassis. "

What the serious fuck?! So much of food for two people?

" um khushbu-" I try to sppek but she cuts me.

" oh Raftar , thats enough . If you want more we will order more , dont worry. " what?! More?!

" the boy repeats the order and leaves. "

I turn to ask her about how she knew the boy's name when a lady from a table or should I say cot calls out to khushbu. They table has two around 5 year old kids probably twins . A man and a women . Family.

" what is your name beta? " she asks khushbu.

" khushbu " with a smile. " you have very cute kids" she adds and the women says that they are naughty. Then she points towards me.

" your husband " she asks khushbu and khushbu nods.

The man , probably the husband turns towards me and asks.

" no kids bhai jaan " I turn towards khushbu and see her turn red. I mirk at her and turn towards the man .

" no " I answer in one word. Then the man keeps on blabbering on and on and on. The women and khushbu keep chatting aswell like they are some long last friends.

God, khushbu they are strangers!

After a while the boy comes with our plates and puts them on table. I look at him and ask him for wash room. So I could wash my hand.

" what wash room? We dont have it here . Go free your self behind the trees. " At this I see khushbu laugh out like maniac.

" I don't need to pee. I need to wash my hands. " I say and he take the water glass for me and hold out so I can wash my hand. I look shocked but wash my hands nonetheless. I then sit back down and start eating

I find it hard to eat without forks and spoons . I asked the boys but this time he just ignored me.

Like me! The mafia king !

Khushbu laughs out at that aswell.

" I told you Raftar you wont be comfortable with the place I choose. But You were being your arrogant self so face it. She said and went back to eating . I dint say anything but just glared at her. And man though she is skinny she eats a lot. When I mean lot . Its lot. But fuck ,thats so sexy.
***********

The boy asks us for money. No bill nothing. I pass him my crdit card but seems like they don't do credit cards. Only cash No cards. Not my words. His. I dont carry cash . Why do I need them anyways?

Just then khushbu pulls out some money from her hand bag and pays the bill.

" you dint have to do that. " i scowl at her.

Never ever in my life did I let any women pay for my food. Never.

But she just rolls her eyes. " ego" she mutters under her breath .

" what ? " i narrow my eyes at her. She gives me a sweet smile and says nothing. Its late already so I dont argue anymore.

What an eventful day!
* this is genreally how dhabas are in pakistan and india. Dont judge guys . Its not exactly healthy but hey your cheetos arent healthy either. You want to taste typical indian or pakistan foon then I suggest you dhabas. The food is just yum . Hehe*
Oh yes! Eventful indeed. Hey ya guyssssss. I know I dint update for a very long time. But I have got my finals and couldnt. But see her I am ... With finals tomorrow and updating a chap. Well no worrys . I just wanted to update this ... Before I sleep . So ya like and comment!!!! Love you guys. Till the next update , good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 19.3K 48
his pov Life...the only thing to which i didn't take seriously......the thing with which I can play....i am here for revenge....n i can die for that...
13K 696 9
"Murtasim believe me", Meerab requested with tears in her eyes. She closed her eyes tight when Murtasim came close to her, she shivered looking into...
91.7K 3K 24
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
2.9K 91 36
π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–—π–Š π–†π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–”π–‰ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖆𝖉 π–•π–Šπ–”π–•π–‘π–Š, π–‡π–šπ–™ π–Žπ–‹ π–˜π–”π–’π–Šπ–”π–“π–Š π–‹π–†π–‘π–‘π–˜ π–Žπ–“ π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–™π–π–Š π–”π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–œπ–”π–šπ–‘π–‰ 𝖙𝖍...