Gas Mask (Tokyo Ghoul)[being...

By natsuDiamond

"Gass mask has once again stricken! in the 20th ward this time. The following people who where involved in th... More

chapter one : a new start
chapter two: a fraction of the past.
Chapter Three: Encountered
Chapter Four : Unexpected
Chapter five: blue bird
Chapter six: The red swallow
Chapter Seven: Alone
Chapter Eight: makoto's hideout
Chapter Nine: Message.
Chapter Ten : Makoto's Sister.
Chapter Eleven: Strange girl!
Chapter Twelve: an unexpected encounter.
Chapter Thirteen: The Kitsune
Chapter Fourteen: a red dragon
Chapter Fifteen: Identified
Chapter sixteen : Ambush
chapter 17: the power of grief
chapter 18 : tea cup.
Chapter 19: ronin vs teacup
chapter 20: Survived
Chapter: 21 patched up
Chapter 22: Meanwhile

prologue: the hunt

2.3K 55 5
By natsuDiamond

It was monday night 00:30.i drunk my last bit of coffee. I realy hated the taste of coffee but it was the only human thing i could drink besides water.well got to get used to the taste anyways.i thought as i walked to the hidden closet in the wall. I knocked 3 times on the wall and the closet opened. i grabbed my mask and put it on, it was a grey gas mask. but unlike the normal gas masks i could talk and people would be able to understand me ,other then the normal gass masks where people would just hear me mumbling . I grabbed my ragged cloak and putted that on also. It was grey-brownish collored and became ragged after a fight a while ago . i went out of the house using the back door .
I disapeared in to the shadows of the 20th ward. Creeping over the rooftops ever so sillently. Until i saw a drunk looking man (judging by the bottle in his right hand) walking down an ally.
I grinned. time to eat! I thought.
I was realy hungry. I jumped down in front of the man.
"Wha...?"the man said in suprize.
"Dont run you wont make it." I said.
"Wait... Y..your gass mask?!"he replied in fear.
"Why off course."i replied.

And off course he started running.
*Sigh*
I ran afther him while taking out my kagune . it covered both of my arms turning them in to sharp blades. It was greenish/yellow coloured.
I quikly out runned the man.
"Told you." I said with as cold voice.
I almost stabbed him until suddenly a light blinded me.

"Alright Goshi lets get him!" A female voice said.
"Aye, akatsuki!" A male voice replied.
Oh, not again, damn ccg again!
They started shooting .
I protected myself by widening one of my kagune piece's.
When i assumed they where out of ammo i said: "listen, you better run if you want to keep your heads where they are." I was starting to get pissed.
They didnt run of course.
"We'll never run from some one like you, this is our job." Investigator Akatsuki said.
offcouse .i thought.
I reformed my kagune in a tentacle like style with razor sharp ends in a matter of 3 seconds. After that i quikly cut of both their heads.
their heads rolled over the floor. blood dripped into the street tiles.

Suddenly I heard footsteps going really fast.
Damn it! He is escaping.
I ran up to the place i heard the sound comming from.
as i ran arround the corner I  sliced one of his legs.
He fell flat on his face. I ran up to him ,grabbed him by the back of his jacket and shouted:"WHO ARE YOU?!! ARE YOU WORKING FOR CCG!?!"
"n...no im not! They just asked me to walk through this alley and if i happen to see you , they told me to run back as hard as i could! They offered me money! i swear! Please don't kill me!" He replied in fear.
"Im gonna have to kill you, im hungry.but as an act of merci i will ask you a final wuestion:  any last words?"i asked .
"N-no , please i don't - i cant die here." he excclaimed. "how predictable i said as i roled my eyes. i stabed him through the back. i heard his spine snap as he took his last breath. i took my notebook out of my pocket and wrote down hhis last words. i also ripped a page out and wrote:'Thanks for the meal!' "And now its time to dig in i guess..."i said while putting the note down. i dragged the body away. "geez, this guy is heavy..."i mumbeled.

*Authors note: Dear reader, i am currently rewriting this book. i want these chapters to be a bit more mature at least, since the story also gets more mature later on. i also intend to fix the grammar where ever i can. i hope you understand ^^' *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 5.1K 59
Are you a simp for this man? Me too bitch let's go to therapy together. -THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I EVER WROTE AND I THINK IT IS KIND OF TRASH JUST TO...
72K 2.4K 42
WARNING Will contain gore, bad language, violence and fluff. I do not own any characters nor the artwork. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ei...
5.7K 415 75
Akara?' '...' 'Akara, answer me,' Zero said, anger rising in his voice. I looked down at Zero, his set jaw and firm eyes saying all that was needed...
93.1K 2.8K 33
After the large scale fight against the Ghouls of Anteiku, the CCG and later the Aogiri Tree. Many Ghouls left the wards and headed out to more seclu...