Seventeen's Ice Princess (SIP...

Door hanachujeon

People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm no... Meer

Introduction
=PROLOGUE=
01. Meet The Guys Pt. 1
02. Meet The Guys Pt. 2?!
03. Meet The Guys Pt. 3!
04. Phone Call
05. Smile
06. Happiness is..
07. Movie
08. Her Voice
09. New Friend
10. For Him
11. Tomato
12. I'm Sorry
13. Favor
14. Fever
15. Blue Bear
16. Jealousy
17. Unknown
18. Revealed
19. Getting Along
20. New Transferee
21. SEVENTEEN
22. Fiancé
23. The Day
24. Surprise
25. Forgive & Forget
26. First Date
27. Avoiding Her
28. 김치 팬케이크
29. 'What If'
30. The Plan
31. Married Couple
33. Unexpected
34. Problem
35. Lost
36. Sunrise & Sunset
37. Farewell
38. New Life
39. Charmaine
40. Unrecognized
41. The Fight
#SEVENTEEN예쁘다WIN
42. Good Night
43. Hers
44. Lotte World
Not an Update
45. Stupid
46. Welcome To Pledis
47. Test of Love
48. Minggu
49. A visitor?
50. Peace
=EPILOGUE=
Extra Chapter 01 (S.coups)
Extra Chapter 02 (Jeonghan)
Extra Chapter 03 (Joshua)
Extra Chapter 04 (Jun)
Extra Chapter 05 (Hoshi)
Extra Chapter 06 (Woozi)
Extra Chapter 07 (DK)
Extra Chapter 08 (The8)
Extra Chapter 09 (Seungkwan)
Extra Chapter 10 (Vernon)
Extra Chapter 11 (Dino)
Extra Chapter 12 (Wonwoo)
Special Chapter

32. Baby Sit

5.9K 191 38
Door hanachujeon

Mingyu's POV

We went inside the house and I saw them looking at us surprised. Hoshi left his mouth hung open while S.coups hyung's fork fell down. Chae Min noticed it too that made her chuckle.

"Mrs. Park left Ice to us because no one will look after him while she's in Jeonju." Chae Min explained.

"You mean, she let the two of you to baby sit Ice?" Joshua hyung asked.

"Yeah. We need to go upstairs now and put Ice in my room first then go back here to answer all your questions." She answered and then I followed her upstairs.

"Yah. The two of you looks like a married couple and Ice is your son." Jeonghan hyung commented that made Chae Min stop walking.

"I know." She said and I just smiled.

We entered her room and she put the bag she was carrying on the bed. She put a small pillow on the top of the bed and on both side before I put Ice at the center. I looked at him who was sleeping peacefully.

I yawned.

"Are you tired? You can sleep here in my room beside Ice and I'll be the one to explain everything to them." Chae Min said so I laid down on her bed.

"Tiny. Why are you so kind and caring to us lately?" I asked her.

"Because I want to get along with all of you. Besides, my brother wants me to be like this than to be cold." She said and she put the blanket on me.

"Go to sleep now and be aware of Ice, he might wake up or cry anytime." She reminded me. She was about to leave her room when I said,

"Sure. And by the way, I consider today as our first date." And I closed my eyes.

Chae Min's POV

I just smiled when he said that. I went downstairs and walked straight towards the boys.

"Hey." Joshua greeted me when I sat beside him.

"You can ask me everything now." I looked at them while waiting for their questions but they just looked at me.

"What? I thought you'll ask me about why Ice is with us."

"You already told us the reason earlier." Woozi said.

"And Mrs. Park knows that Mingyu and you can take good care of him." DK added.

Oh, I thought they will ask me more questions but I was wrong.

The others just finished eating and they approached us.

Jeonghan sat beside me and asked,

"Where is Ice?"

"In my room." I answered.

"You left him there alone?!" Jeonghan panicked.

"No. Mingyu is there beside him, sleeping."

"Aww, Mingyu hyung and Chae Min noona looks like parents taking care of their son." Dino said out of the blue.

"Hey Dino! Watch your words!" Seungkwan warned him.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

Did he thought that I'll get mad?

"Hahaha." I just laughed.

Third Person's POV

Mingyu woke up.

He got up from the bed and looked around. He noticed that most of Chae Min's things are sky blue.

"Her room is neat." He whispered to himself.

He saw a photo album under the table so he get it. He opened it and he saw her pictures with Jeonghan when they were children. He finally saw their family picture.

"She really looks like her mom." He commented.

He saw her pictures with Jinhong too when they were at the park sitting on a swing. When he reached the last page of the album, a folded paper fell down. He get it and read it.

"I hate saying goodbye because goodbyes are painful. It will hurt the person we will leave behind but people do come and go. I wish I can find the person who will stay by my side, forever."

He noticed the date, Chae Min wrote it 6 years ago. He put it back to where it was before he looked at the bed and noticed that Ice wasn't there anymore.

He stood up and saw Ice sitting on the floor on the other side of the bed while holding his cellphone. He was surprised because Ice didn't cry when he fell.

He carried him before they went outside of Chae Min's room.

"Ayni." Ice uttered so Mingyu looked at him.

He saw Ice looking at his wallpaper which is Chae Min so he hurriedly get his phone from Ice and he put it in his pocket. By doing that, Ice cried and he didn't know what to do.

Meanwhile..

The boys and Chae Min were playing charades in the living room when they heard Ice cried. They saw Mingyu with Ice walking towards them.

"What happened?" Wonwoo asked.

"He wants Chae Min." Mingyu started sweating.

Chae Min stood up and get Ice from him but Ice didn't stop crying.

"Do you want milk? Noona will make some." Chae Min said but still he didn't stop crying.

Seungkwan and DK stood up and made funny faces to Ice that made him stopcrying. Ice touched Seungkwan's ears and then laughed.

"Seungkwan, he thought you're a monkey. Hahaha." DK teased him so Seungkwan glared at him.

Jeonghan get Ice from Chae Min and said,

"You two, better change your clothes now." So Mingyu and Chae Min went to their room to change their clothes.

"This kid is really cute. He will be handsome when he grow up." Jeonghan commented.

"Just like me." S.coups said with confidence but they just ignored him.

"Hello baby Ice, I'm Woozi hyung. " Woozi introduced himself while holding Ice's hand.

"The smallest hyung in the house." DK added and they laughed. Woozi shot him a death glare.

"Hello Ice. I'm Dino hyung, the cutest in the house." Dino slightly pinched his cheek.

"But Ice is cuter than you. You're just in the third place and I'm in the second place." Hoshi made an evil laugh.

"Hello, my name is Seungkwan. This is Dokyeom hyung and we will be your entertainer here in the house. Welcome to our home!" - Seungkwan

"This is Jeonghan hyung's house and not ours." Vernon

"What do you want?! Do you want a fight? Grr." Seungkwan was acting pissed off so Wonwoo joined his act and held him.

Ice wanted to walk so Jeonghan put him down. He slowly walked to The8 who was quietly playing on his phone and then to Dino.

Suddenly, he cried again. Joshua carried him and they started to panick.

"Jun, what did you do?" S.coups asked.

"Why me? I didn't do anything.” Jun asked nervously.

"Maybe his diaper is full!" DK said.

"Then look at his diaper DK." Hoshi suggested.

DK looked at it and he was right.

"I'm right." - DK

"Change it." - Wonwoo

"Ah, uhm, I don't know anything about baby sitting." DK refused.

"No one can do it? Tss, you're not a real man." S.coups said.

"Then do it Seungcheol." Jeonghan smirked.

S.coups stood up and went upstairs.

After a few minutes, the members saw him walking downstairs holding a diaper followed by Chae Min who's holding Ice's clothes and wipes.

"Woah hyung. You're going to do it for real!" Vernon was amazed.

"Nah. He called Chae Min to do it." Jeonghan said.

S.coups face flashed red because of embarassement.

The guys stood up and Chae Min lay Ice down on the sofa so she can clean him. The boys were looking at her while she was cleaning Ice's butt.

"Babies poop is not that disgusting." DK commented.

"Then, touch it." Hoshi suggested.

DK gave him an are-you-kidding-me look and they laughed. Chae Min changed Ice's diaper and clothes before she told Hoshi to throw the old diaper in the trash can. At first, Hoshi hesitated but he did it anyway.

Mingyu just got done changing his clothes and the guys looked at him when he approached them.

"Oh, baby Ice. Your daddy is here." Wonwoo said and they started to teased him.

Mingyu sat beside Chae Min and he get Ice from her. Jun gave the toy car that fell on the floor to Ice.

"Wait, why don't we take a picture with Ice?" Dino suggested out of the blue but the others agreed.

They carried Ice one by one and took a selca with him. After that, they called a maid to take them a group picture with Chae Min holding Ice in the middle.

"Look, Joshua hyung looks handsome here with Ice. He looks like a father here." Seungkwan commented while looking at their pictures.

While the boys were busy, Mingyu and Chae Min started talking.

"I bet they like kids too." Mingyu looked at them with satisfaction in his eyes.

"They seems so happy to have him here." Chae Min smiled.

"Ice is an angel." She added.

"Like the one who's holding him right now, a beautiful and kind angel that came from heaven." Mingyu said and they stared at each other.

Wonwoo caught them staring at each other so he secretly took them a picture.

"I wish Mingyu will always be like this." He mumbled to himself.

Chae Min gave Ice to Mingyu and said, "I need to help the maids to cook for dinner." Then she went to the kitchen.

Mingyu looked at Vernon who was sitting beside him and he gave Ice to him.

"Hold him for a moment. We need to prepare the dinner." Mingyu said and he went to the kitchen to help Chae Min.

"Oh Vernon, why are you holding Ice? Where are they?" S.coups asked.

"At the kitchen, cooking the dinner." He answered.

"Mingyu can't let go of her just for a few minutes. That kid." S.coups commented and he sat beside Vernon.

Suddenly, the door bell rang.

"Who the heck ordered pizza again without telling me first?" S.coups shouted while walking towards the gate. He opened it and he was surprised to see Seungkyoon holding 4 boxes of pizza.

"Hi." Seungkyoon smiled at him.

"May I come in?" She asked.

S.coups came back to reality and he let her in.

They went inside the house and when the guys saw her, they approached her.

"Ah, pizza. Thank you noona." Dino get the pizza from Seungkyoon and he put it on the dining table.

"It's been a week since you've been here." Joshua said.

"S.coups hyung must be really happy to see you again." The8 teased S.coups and she just laughed. Seungkyoon noticed Vernon carrying a baby.

"Hey Vernon. Who's that?" She asked.

"That is Chae Min and Mingyu's son, Kim Ice." DK answered.

Seungkyoon just went with the flow so she just nodded.

"I see. Hello baby Ice, I'm Seungkyoon noona."

"Aww, so cute." She get Ice from Vernon and Ice smiled.

"Sebongies ~ Dinner is ready!" Chae Min called them.

They went to the dining room with Seungkyoon.

"Long time no see Chae chae." Seungkyoon said and Chae Min smiled.

"I didn't know that Mingyu and you already have a son." She laughed and the guys too.

Mingyu blushed.

"I see. You finally meet our son." Chae Min just went with the flow and get Ice from Seungkyoon.

"Hey Mingyu! How are you?" Seungkyoon noticed that Mingyu kept on blushing.

"M-me? Definitely fine." He stuttered.

"You must be really happy to have your family." Seungkyoon winked at him.

"Go and eat with them Seungkyoon, I'll eat later." Chae Min said while holding Ice.

"Me too." - Mingyu

"No. Go eat first, I know you're hungry." - Chae Min

"Not really. I'll go and eat with you." - Mingyu

"Okay, hold Ice for a second. I need to make his milk." Chae Min said and she went to her room.

"Are they still acting? Or not?" Seungkyoon asked Joshua.

"No. That one is real." Joshua smiled.

Chae Min went inside her room the exact time her phone rang so she answered it. After 10 minutes, the call ended.

She felt her knees became weak so she sat on her bed.

"What took her so long to make a milk?" S.coups asked.

"I'm done. Gyu, sit here and eat, I'm going to carry Ice." Wonwoo said so Mingyu gave Ice to him and he started eating.

After a few minutes, Chae Min went downstairs holding Ice's milk.

"Why it took you so long?" Jeonghan asked her.

"Sorry, my tummy ached." She lied.

She tried to get Ice from Wonwoo but Wonwoo didn't let her get Ice from him.

"Just sit down and eat your dinner." He get the milk from Chae Min and he gave it to Ice.

"Are you alright?" Jun asked.

"Yeah." - Chae Min

"Your eyes are a bit swollen." Seungkyoon said that made the guys look at her.

"I'm a bit tired and sleepy, that's all." Chae Min faked a smile and she started to eat.

"What brings you here?" - Chae Min

"Woozi oppa called me and asked if I'm going to visit you. I said yes so I bought pizza for all of you." - Seungkyoon

"S.coups hyung, say something to Seungkyoon." - The8

S.coups couldn't utter a word to her and just stayed silent while eating.

"Gyu, Ice is just biting the nipple of the bottle and not drinking it." Wonwoo noticed.

Mingyu get Ice from Wonwoo. He hold him on his lap while eating and then Ice started to drink his milk.

"Oh, he wants his daddy to hold him, hahaha." - DK

They talked about how busy Seventeen is, preparing for the battle on Friday and just having a free time this weekend. After they finished eating, S.coups accompany Seungkyoon to the gate.

"Sorry I can't talk to you in front of them earlier." - S.coups

"It's fine. I know you're busy and all that's why you didn't answer my texts and calls. Well, good luck!" - Seungkyoon

"Thanks. Good night, take care." - S.coups

The Gag Trio (BooSoonSeok) continued to play charades after they ate their dinner.

The one who will act is Seungkwan and Mingyu gave him the word to act. Seungkwan started to act and he acted like he have wings and flying. Hoshi and DK started to guess it.

DK: "Bird?"

SK: /shook head/

HS: "Flying bird?"

SK: /shook head/ "2 syllables"

DK: "Eagle?"

HS: "Chicken?"

DK: "Chicks?"

DK: "Ah! Duck?"

HS: "Ducklings?

SK: "Do chickens and ducks fly?!"
Seungkwan just laughed at them.

Mingyu was laughing so damn hard because of SoonSeok's smart *insert sarcasm here* guessing.

"Mingyu, Ice had fallen asleep on your lap. Don't laugh so hard he might wake up." Chae Min warned him.

"You can go to your room now and take a bath. I'll take care of Ice." She added and she get Ice from him.

Seungkwan just realized it and he pointed at Chae Min holding Ice.

DK: "Chae Min?"

HS: "Why are you pointing at Chae Min? Can she fly? Does she have wings?"

DK: "Hyung, why are you so stupid? Seungkwan, fairy? A FAIRY?"

SK: /facepalm/

Seungkwan did a halo on his head and acted like he was praying.

DK & HS: "Angel!!"

SK: "Finally." =______="

Chae Min went to her room and she put Ice on her bed. She sang him a lullaby while touching his hair.

Chae Min's POV

I can't sleep. It's already 1:15 AM but still I'm awake. I heard Ice cried so I made his milk. I gave it to him and he continued to sleep.

My phone vibrated so get it. I received a text message from Mrs. Jung.

Text Message
From: Mrs. Jung
"Please tell the boys that they need to go to MBC building tomorrow at 9 am. They need to rehearse at the main stage there. They don't need to worry because the CEO let them use it tomorrow and you need to come with them. Have a good night."

How about Ice? Oh well, I'll go there after I gave Ice back to Mrs. Park tomorrow morning.
-
A/N: The baby is Moon Mason. He's really cute in his movie Baby & Me with Jang Geun Suk 😍

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

461K 8.6K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3
68K 2.5K 23
{{Based from the Hoshi Chatbot (@naegahossshhhi) on Messenger which I created.}} Highest ranking: 💎#26 in Short Story 💎#80 seventeen tag 💎#8 dk ta...
68.3K 2.7K 17
Jeon Wonwoo - the guy who has been living up to his reputation as a cold guy, nothing made him into that, it just eventually happened. But then sudde...
182K 8.7K 33
"It hurts being alone..." she said sadly, but her lips held a gentle yet painful smile "But you're not alone..." he said "You have me." He looked at...