Seventeen's Ice Princess (SIP...

By hanachujeon

People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm no... More

Introduction
=PROLOGUE=
01. Meet The Guys Pt. 1
02. Meet The Guys Pt. 2?!
03. Meet The Guys Pt. 3!
04. Phone Call
05. Smile
06. Happiness is..
07. Movie
08. Her Voice
09. New Friend
10. For Him
11. Tomato
12. I'm Sorry
13. Favor
14. Fever
15. Blue Bear
16. Jealousy
17. Unknown
18. Revealed
19. Getting Along
20. New Transferee
21. SEVENTEEN
22. Fiancé
23. The Day
24. Surprise
25. Forgive & Forget
26. First Date
27. Avoiding Her
28. 김치 팬케이크
30. The Plan
31. Married Couple
32. Baby Sit
33. Unexpected
34. Problem
35. Lost
36. Sunrise & Sunset
37. Farewell
38. New Life
39. Charmaine
40. Unrecognized
41. The Fight
#SEVENTEEN예쁘다WIN
42. Good Night
43. Hers
44. Lotte World
Not an Update
45. Stupid
46. Welcome To Pledis
47. Test of Love
48. Minggu
49. A visitor?
50. Peace
=EPILOGUE=
Extra Chapter 01 (S.coups)
Extra Chapter 02 (Jeonghan)
Extra Chapter 03 (Joshua)
Extra Chapter 04 (Jun)
Extra Chapter 05 (Hoshi)
Extra Chapter 06 (Woozi)
Extra Chapter 07 (DK)
Extra Chapter 08 (The8)
Extra Chapter 09 (Seungkwan)
Extra Chapter 10 (Vernon)
Extra Chapter 11 (Dino)
Extra Chapter 12 (Wonwoo)
Special Chapter

29. 'What If'

5.9K 190 87
By hanachujeon

Mingyu's POV

It's been a week since I started to teach Chae Min how to cook. I can say that she is a fast learner. She already know how to cook Kimchi Pancake (the right way), Tteokguk (Rice cake soup), Kimchi Jjigae, Sundubu Jjigae, Bibimbap, Bossam and Bulgogi. Today, we cooked Jajangmyeon for breakfast. The maids were the one who prepared the food on the table while Chae Min and I cleaned the kitchen.

I looked at her. She didn't change or maybe she changed a bit? She was still wearing her usual poker face while we were cooking. She smiles and laugh sometimes but her coldness when she talk is still the same.

After we finished cleaning the kitchen, we both went to the dining room where the others were waiting.

"I can't believe that Mingyu hyung and Chae Min noona are the ones who cook us food this week." - Dino

"Yeah. And Chae Min noona already learned how to cook, thanks to Mingyu hyung." Seungkwan added and he started to eat.

"They look like a married couple, both wearing an apron." S.coups hyung teased us. Again.

We looked at each other. We forgot to remove our aprons so we went back to the kitchen to remove it.

We were about to sit when the doorbell rang. The maid went outside to look who it was.

"Baby Min!" What is he doing here?!

Jinhong stopped walking when he saw us.

"I didn't know that they are here." He said.

"They live here for now. What brings you here?" Chae Min stood up and walked towards him.

All of us stopped eating. I knew that all of us shared the same idea where we didn't want him to be here.

Jeonghan's POV

This is the first time Jinhong went to our house again.

"I thought you and Jeonghan hyung are alone here so I want to pay you two a visit." He said.

"You don't need to. We're done with your face and we don't want to see your face again." I heard Hoshi whispered.

"We're having a breakfast. Wanna join?" - Chae Min

"You cooked the food?" - Jinhong

"WE cooked the food." Mingyu was the one who answered him.

I saw Jinhong gave Chae Min the is-it-true-look and she nodded.

"We don't have a vacant seat." Seungkwan said.

I stood up and said "I'm going to eat later."

They looked at me and gave me the we-don't-want-to-eat-with-him-look. Haha, I want to see what they are going to do.

Chae Min's POV

Jinhong sat on Jeonghan's seat so I exchanged seat with Joshua.

Seating arrangement:

      Jinhong
S.coups - Me
         Woozi - Joshua
Seungkwan - Mingyu
           Vernon - Wonwoo
        The8 - Dino
         Jun - DK
        Hoshi

I noticed that the atmosphere was cold because they were so quiet while eating. Only Jinhong and I were talking.

"Does your dad knows they are here?" - Jinhong

"No." - Me

"What if he knows it? He doesn't want you to be around boys, especially like this. 13 boys and a girl living in a house." - Jinhong

"What are you trying to say?!" Hoshi started to talk.

"It's better to be here with her than to leave her alone." Wonwoo added.

Ahm, okay? They are still mad at him.

"But I know you still like me." Jinhong said confidently that made them glare at him and some of them choked.

"I'm done." - S.coups

"My morning became bad." - Hoshi

"I'm going back to my room. Thank you for the food." - DK

They stood up one by one. It seems like it happened before.

Deja vu part two?

"You know what Jinhong, you made their morning bad." I said.

"Really? But I didn't do anything." He said innocently.

"Just seeing your face makes our day bad." Joshua said and stood up.

"Calling noona Baby Min makes it worst." Seungkwan added and stood up too.

"I can't blame them for being mad at me." Jinhong breathe deeply.

"Let's go out." He said.

"I--"

"We need to go somewhere later and she'll go with us." Wonwoo interrupted me.

Somewhere? I didn't know we'll go somewhere later.

"I see. Chae Min, tell me.." - Jinhong

"Tell you what?" - Me

"Did one of them confess to you already?" He asked.

Mingyu spitted the water he was drinking and he coughed.

"Or not yet?" This guy. I had no idea what he was talking about.

"I have to go. My manager is looking for me because I didn't tell him that I'm going here. Thank you for the breakfast Baby Min, love you." He said and he kissed me on my cheek before he went out of the house.

I was surprised when The8 wiped my cheek using his handkerchief.

"There's a dirt on your face." He said. He wiped the place where Jinhong kissed me and then he went to his room.

What was that all about?

"Wonwoo, what you said earlier--"

"Is just a joke. Someone might get jealous if you go out with him today." He said and stood up.

They left me with Mingyu here alone again haist -____-" I sat back on my seat and just continued to eat.

"Tiny." Mingyu started to call me tiny again when he started to teach me how to cook. He sometimes call me Chae Min but usually it's Tiny.

"Hmm?"

"Do you still love him?" - Mingyu

Him?

"As a friend, yes. Why do you ask?" - Me

"Nothing." - Mingyu

"But, what if.."

"Hmm?" - Me

"One of us confess his feelings for you, what will you do?" - Mingyu

I stopped eating.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll tell him that he needs to forget what he feels because all of you are my friends, he is my friend." I said.

"What if he can't forget it?" - Mingyu

Our topic became serious. I don't know what should I say. I don't have any experience like that so I can't give him an answer of what's the right thing to do.

"I don't know. Let's see, if I'm close to him, I enjoy his companion, I enjoy being with him, then there's a chance that I might fall in love with him." I said not thinking about what I was saying.

"Minnie." Jeonghan went back to his seat.

"Tell me, do you like someone in my friends?" - Jeonghan

Do I like someone?

"Seungkyoon does." I answered.

"Who?" - Mingyu

"S.coups." When I said that, Jeonghan face fell down.

"It's obvious." Jeonghan said in a sad tone of voice.

"But I'm asking you and not her." He added.

*Thinking*

"I think so." I said.

"Who?" - Mingyu & Jeonghan

"Secret." I said.

After a few minutes of silence, I went straight to my room after I ate.

My conversation with Mingyu at the back of the building in school flashed into my mind.

How about you? Is it the same way too? Or more than that?

I remembered asking him that and I'm now curious about his answer. What if S.coups didn't call him, what will he say?

Seungkwan's POV

I'm with Vernon in our room. We were talking about Chae Min noona and Jinhong.

"What can you say about them, Vernon? Do you think that noona still like him?" - Me

"Chae Min noona said that she already moved on. I think they are back as friends." - Vernon

"Do you think noona like someone in our group?" I asked.

"Joshua hyung likes noona but hyung said that he don't want to ruin their friendship that's why being close to her is enough for him. He also said that he can see it in her eyes if noona likes him too or not. All he can see is noona is happy to be with him because they are friends. He also said that he noticed that there is something in noona's eyes when she's with Mingyu hyung." Vernon explained.

"Mingyu hyung. I need to talk to Mingyu hyung. Vernon, go talk to Chae Min noona, let's be their Cupid." I said and I went out of our room.

I knocked on Meanie's room and Wonwoo hyung opened it. He let me in and I saw Mingyu hyung typing on his laptop.

"Why are you here?" - Wonwoo hyung

"I want to talk to Mingyu hyung." - Me

"I'm busy Seungkwan, later." Mingyu hyung said.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Writing his part for our next song." - Wonwoo hyung

Oh, but I want to disturb him.

"Mingyu hyung likes Chae Min noona." I said out of the blue.

Mingyu hyung stopped typing and he looked at me as his face became red. He was surprised that I knew it haha.

"Don't worry, I will not say it to noona unless you want me to." I smirked.

"How did you know?" - Wonwoo hyung

"If you're going to ask the other members, they will say the same thing too because it's obvious. And I think, noona is starting to like someone in our group, it might be Mingyu hyung." I said before I went out of their room.

Vernon's POV

I saw noona went downstairs to the living room so I followed her.

"Noona, can we talk?" I asked and she nodded. We sat on the sofa.

"You know, Joshua hyung likes you." I started.

"I know, as a friend and as a sister." She said coldly.

I know now why Joshua hyung can't confess to her.

"Right. Noona, do you ever think of having a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Boy friend? I already have boy friends." She misinterpreted it.

"I mean a boyfriend, being in a relationship." I said making it clear.

"Ah, that. Yes." She answered me shortly, haist.

"Someone in our group likes you. I hope he'll say it to you soon enough." I said.

"Really? Wish him luck." I don't know if she is happy or flattered about it or not.

"I like someone in your group too." She said.

"Mingyu hyung." I called Mingyu hyung who was heading towards us since noona is facing me, she didn't notice him. She thought that Mingyu hyung was my guess so she looked at me but I still couldn't read her eyes if I was right or not.

She stood up and she bumped to Mingyu hyung.

"Sorry. Vernon called me so I went here.” He said.

"Why did you call me?" Mingyu hyung asked.

"Noona wants to say something." I said before I left them alone.

Chae Min's POV

"You want to say something?" He asked.

"Me? Nothing. Why are you here?" I asked coldly.

"I was about to get some water in the kitchen when Vernon called me." He answered.

"Mingyu, I am curious about your answer to my question at the back of the building back then before S.coups called you." I said.

Mingyu's POV

What should I say? I wasn't able to look her in the eyes. I breathe deeply.

"M-More than that." I said, finally.

"I see. But it was just a 'what if' and not the real thing so it doesn't matter." She said before she walked back upstairs.

What the? I forgot, I asked her what if it is true that I love her. Just a 'what if', I'm really stupid. Damn it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.5K 62
"We just don't work," I said turning away from him. He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. "Don't you get it?" I looked up at...
31K 2.3K 102
[Writing Style: Groupchat AU ft. Written Chapters] ⤷ Ongoing ❞ skyhoon: its official, i hate you all shua_dubiduba: understandable staryoung: no? it...
106K 2.9K 59
"I dare you to kiss Joshua" Kim Mingyu said out of nowhere and i frowned at his dare, like what the heck "No way i am not doing that" i just said to...
15.7K 534 23
Dino x Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...